00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,763,253 Views | 87,898 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-18 19:28:13

7k Posts.

Mo effers >:O

KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-18 19:53:45

At 10/18/05 05:14 AM, Alkador wrote: Someone has acquired a new weapon. Alkador grows in strength. Huzzah!

Not too shabby, man. Congrats.

Someone talk to me. I don't feel responded/loved in here much as I used to...

I've found the place changing too. It's a little less personal. Oh well.

At 10/18/05 05:31 AM, Lidov wrote: Wowzers, I am like, number 1,111 in B\P D:

Neat.

At 10/18/05 08:05 AM, CadillacClock wrote: Finally, sixteen and for good! Now I just need to work on the b/p.

Good stuff, dude. Gotta love the 'chucks.

At 10/18/05 08:42 AM, 7iron wrote: been a while for an accomplishment here, 7,000 b/p

Well done, man. Keep it up.

At 10/18/05 09:29 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Thanks, you no-friend cat!

Awww, you remembered. <3

At 10/18/05 12:13 PM, randomwolf1 wrote: Wahey! 1000 exp!
That took forever =D

Just don't give up, man, and you'll see even more milestones. They seem to come faster after a bit.

At 10/18/05 12:50 PM, Tom_s00 wrote: 10,000 BLAMS

Nice stuff there, Tom.

At 10/18/05 02:15 PM, IWantSomeCookies wrote: Lol, 1.5 thousand posts. And a little icon that I made to celebrate.

Congrats dude, and I've come to love those little pictures.

At 10/18/05 04:29 PM, Lidov wrote: Damnit! I missed it, but I just had 1,500 blams D:

Still, congrats on that. Keep on climbing!

At 10/18/05 06:05 PM, major_punk wrote: I'd rather be 555 ... >: )

Cool number. Luck, man.

At 10/18/05 07:04 PM, iscRulz wrote: blams exp and posts compete. Now saves 6,666 with a shitty made gif, very shitty dont enjoy. Now next goal reviews.

What an amazing gif! I feel quite inferior compared to it.
Oh, and congrats. hi

At 10/18/05 07:28 PM, Legionnaire-X wrote: 7k Posts.

Not bad, man. Always a nice number, the sevens.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-18 20:54:19

And with my last desired point granted to the delightful "BANZORZ," I've finally obtained the B/P icon that I want, and shall descend once more into my habit of getting perhaps 10 points per week due to lack of motivation. I used to do it for the sake of achieving a spot on the top 50 list, but it seems that that will never happen seeing as soon enough not even EGSC will grant you that.

Oh well, this will suffice for me.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 03:24:55

At 10/19/05 02:28 AM, _Guardian_ wrote: Not that I am leveling up in anyway, but today I got 10 awards in my profile in less than 1 year.

Nice work man, thats a very good sorta level up, kinda like a profile level up hehe, anyways congrats on the 10....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 03:43:51

At 10/18/05 09:16 AM, Coop83 wrote: Congratz Alkador. I'll be up to lvl 14 in a day or two now... You ain't getting away that easily.

You want to battle it out huh? I'll throw my chain at your pipe and flail it away...

I just freakin did, didn't I?

Thanks. You make 3.

At 10/18/05 10:23 AM, Wylo wrote: Hmmm, you should check out the update list for the contest, its not what you'd totally expect.

Ah really? Well, I shall do so now. If I'm winning or close to it, I will be in a great awe of shock.

At 10/18/05 04:34 PM, BonusStage wrote: Definitely not

Sorry I assumed that.

I tend to do both, now more than ever because my life is becoming more and more interesting. 9 weeks testings for instance is this week and hopefully this weekend i can convince my lady's little friend to keep what happens between my lady and myself AWAY from the other people my lady knows. Since 99% of them are no good bastards.

Have you got your exams/finals occuring now or something? My second exam...my 3 hour English one is at Friday next week. Essays and stuff I have to do. Enjoy staying in the lower years of high school or whatever they call it there while it lasts. My life has taken an interesting turn of events as well. Let's just say I'm glad there are friends there who understand and support me. ;)

It is, and you're gone now but yeah hi :)

Alas, I have returned. Hiya to you too. =)

At 10/18/05 07:04 PM, iscRulz wrote: Finally got rid of the rusty pipe. for the polish chain. yeah

It will be over a year when I catch up to what you have. Doesn't that sound depressing? How's your life been doing? Haven't talked to you to much of late...

At 10/19/05 02:28 AM, _Guardian_ wrote: Not that I am leveling up in anyway, but today I got 10 awards in my profile in less than 1 year.

Well done on your efforts...or whatever. Well done whatever. =P

How is everyone today?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 03:51:57

Congrats to:
FBIpolux - 2 yr. account birthday, 9.000+ PPD. "oh em gee spammer"
Sanjay - 3 yr. account birthday. Upstaging FBI eh?
Alkador - Level 15. sup
Lidov - #1,111 B/Per
CadillacClock - Level 16. Nice.
randomwolf1 - 1K experience. 2K will come much faster if you're patient ;\
Tom_s00 - 10K blams. oh god
major_punk - #555 B/Per. Wow you must spend a lot of time on that, considering you signed up just over 4 months ago. Good job.
AuricTrinity - Level 3
Iscrulz - 6,666 saves
Legionnaire-X - 7K posts
Rabid-Echidna - Elite Guard Brigadier General. Early retirement is fun.

oh yeah baby

At 10/18/05 07:35 AM, BonusStage wrote: It's because of how fucking fast this place grows, it's stupid to go to sleep and while the rest of america should be asleep (most of the traffic i ASSUMED) to see another full page come up, then go to school (thought there were a lot of kids 13-17 on the site too) to see another full or two pages come.

I think it's pretty dumb how congrat-ing takes up the majority of the posts in here. I can understand people doing congrats and kinda making comments here and there, which I guess is ideal. Better to have some kind actual discussion of level ups and whatnot than just a bunch of lists that are basically +1 post count things.

Also it's stupid because the more congratslists we end up with, the faster the pages get filled up, the farther that achievement posts get spaced out over the course of just one day, the harder it is to find posts with actual achievements and congratulate people properly. If people didn't do it multiple times a day, it would be easier and less necessary to do so.

I mean the lists are so unpersonal, no added comments just a stupid list that isn't even really congratulating you, just everyone as a whole. I miss long strings of congrats posts like i'd do, always with something to say to each person.

I guess I try to make comments whenever possible or appropriate if I'm congratslisting.

At 10/18/05 10:39 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I'm still going to use a lot!

wow ok

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 04:30:31

At 10/19/05 03:43 AM, Alkador wrote:
At 10/18/05 09:16 AM, Coop83 wrote: Congratz Alkador. I'll be up to lvl 14 in a day or two now... You ain't getting away that easily.
You want to battle it out huh? I'll throw my chain at your pipe and flail it away...

Well unfortunately, your chain gets dug into my baseball bat and I wrench it from your hands.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 04:36:21

Secrets of the Ancients
7 - “Double Agency”

Regulus sat in the park eating his lunch as he saw Bahamut slowly proceed towards him without any direct form of eye contact. Regulus pretended to ignore him as he ate his food, enjoying the wet flavour of the lettuce mixed with the dry bread and salty ham.
Bahamut sat beside the man as he took out a paper. He only began to speak as he proceeded a few pages in.
“So have you got anything yet?”
“Yes.”
“Well, what?”
“First I have to tell you that I’ve told the Star Syndicate about people trying to find out what the Department is up to.”
“Why?”
“It’s so they will trust me more. However, I won’t tell them about you.”

Regulus avoided shaking his head as he remembered telling the Star Syndicate he was acting as a fake worker for the Department. They didn’t even raise a doubt of disbelief. Here he was, ready to tell Bahamut about the corporation’s plans.

“What have you found out?” asked Bahamut as he continued to attempt a crossword puzzle.
“A few things,” said Regulus as he proceeded to his second sandwich, “The Star Syndicate was definitely after those books. I don’t know who stole them, but they were apparently using a strange kind of technology that the Department does not have.”
“They want to get pass the Creator’s doors, don’t they?”
“Yes. I also heard some rumour that they set fire to the building a few doors down from the Endless to gain distraction. But as I said before, I don’t know who it was.”

Regulus kept his face true and calm. He was aware of the fact that he had told Bahamut a lie and that he had told the Star Syndicate about giving their enemy misleading data. Of course, the plan was working accordingly and soon they would most likely gain access to the city core’s secrets. The Creator’s secrets. A memory came to him as he took out a white envelope, facing Bahamut and handing it to him carefully.

“What’s this?” asked Bahamut as he reached the sports pages of his paper.
“An invitation,” replied Regulus coolly, “Tomorrow night there will be a ball at the entertainment complex. Many of the unique groups – RPG, FFC, Super Mario, Megaman, and Sonic are just a few. I also hear that the Newgrounds Supreme Court members will be present. This will prove to be a most interesting night.”
“Who’s in charge?” wondered Bahamut.
“The Star Syndicate of course. Anyway, I have some work to finish off now so I will most likely see you there.”
And with that, Regulus stood up and quickly departed the scene. Bahamut opened the letter to stare at the formal invitation that had been presented to him, taking note of the fine detail and the ‘SS’ logo imprinted at the top right of the paper.

Standing up, Bahamut reached to his mobile phone, quickly pressing the numbers to call Inuyasha (before they split, Bahamut had asked for his number). Inuyasha was quick to reply and Bahamut quickly told him of the recent events that just occurred. It seemed that Inuyasha had received an invite along with Williams. Bahamut asked if the two could make it to the Department to try and sort out any plans of finding out what the Syndicate were up to. Inuyasha agreed without hesitation. Bahamut thanked him as he ended the call, quickly leaving his position, forgetting about the newspaper he had left on his bench. It was time to make preparations for tomorrow night.

Regulus strode through the inner walls of the Syndicate building as he knocked on the door of the Third’s office. With a welcoming, Regulus entered and quickly took a seat. At once, Regulus informed of Bahamut’s knowledge and the Third stared at him carefully.
“Oh well. Thank you for informing us. It is unfortunate for us as the next time we see his face, he will not be alive to greet us back. You may now go.”
Regulus stood up and left the room in haste. The Third did not see the smile the man had burned on his face. Regulus was a cunning man indeed.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 04:54:19

Congrats to

IWantSomeCookies, 1500 posts
Lidov, 1500 blams
Nomader, 40%+ response rate
major_punk, 555th in bp
iscRulz, 6666 saves
Legionnaire-X, 7000 posts
Rabid-Echidna, Elite Guard Brigadier General
_Guardian_, 10th award
Coop83, level 14

At 10/18/05 06:05 PM, major_punk wrote: I'd rather be 555 ... >: )

puh 777 > 555

At 10/18/05 07:00 PM, AuricTrinity wrote: Oh BTW is there any way to get exp besides the 10 a day from voting?

Nope, there used to be another way, but that was abused so only 10 a day now.

At 10/19/05 03:43 AM, Alkador wrote: How is everyone today?

I'm fine, a little tired and I still have a lot to do, but I'm fine.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 05:29:18

At 10/19/05 03:51 AM, SadicSchoolgirl wrote: I think it's pretty dumb how congrat-ing takes up the majority of the posts in here. I can understand people doing congrats and kinda making comments here and there, which I guess is ideal. Better to have some kind actual discussion of level ups and whatnot than just a bunch of lists that are basically +1 post count things.

Haha ya tru but there was a time when it was really bad so mods suggested that we do more multiple posts and while more of us do that i supose it makes new issues like that of what your talking about....

they probably are +1's but with abit more effort heh....

Good, just getting started, nice story you have there old-timer....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 08:00:13

Hey you guys!!!

I haven't been on here in forever!! What's up LUL?? I somehow...leveled up while I've been away. Did I give somebody my password when I left? Either way, I appreciate whoever's been depositing for me! I'll catch ya'll later.

-SeeD

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 08:17:13

At 10/18/05 07:04 PM, iscRulz wrote: blams exp and posts compete. Now saves 6,666 with a shitty made gif, very shitty dont enjoy. Now next goal reviews.

LOL a blatant copy of Qwoxyls old sig.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 08:38:53

At 10/19/05 04:54 AM, Auz wrote: Congrats to
Coop83, level 14

Thanks for that. I wasn't sure weather or not I'd drop a level, so I was going to wait until tomorrow to guaruntee it.

That sucks. I'm weeks away from any big achievement now. :(

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 10:08:45

How do u level up????

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 10:15:58

At 10/19/05 10:08 AM, thor007 wrote: How do u level up????

You have to vote on 5 submissions a day and when you've done that you have to deposit your experience and then you recieve 10 experience points. Once you gain so many experience points you go up a level.

To understand more read this.

To see how many experience points you need to reach a certain level look at this.

To see how long it will take you to reach a certain level use this.

To understand easier on how to get experience points look at the picture below.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 10:41:29

At 10/18/05 11:40 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Shoot, when I signed up you could be a high end Lieutenant Co. and you were on the Top 50. :/ Soon it will be EGSC, thus making it even more pointless to b/p after SC status.

Damn, I wish I was on NG back then. On the archive pages, I've seen the 50th B/P user at Elite Guard Private.

At 10/18/05 05:56 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: You and Buhamet7 (SP?) heh, ya good response rates, i wish mine was like that....

*Bahamut7

Hmm, so many people mistype my name. :S

You, have high amount of reviews, so I wouldn't complain about my low response rate if I had over 10000 reviews.

Bit tired from school today, but I'm fine.

At 10/19/05 04:36 AM, Alkador wrote: Secrets of the Ancients
7 - “Double Agency”

Heheheh, good work Alk! :D Can't wait for the next part.

Congrats to:

randomwolf1 - 1000 EXP
Tom_s00 - 10000 blams. Tell gfox about that!
Nomader - 40% response rate
major_punk - 555th highest B/P
iscRulz - 6666 saves
Legionnaire-X - 7000 posts
Rabid-Echidna - Elite Guard Brigadier General
_Guardian_ - 10 portal awards within a year of flash

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 11:20:48

At 10/19/05 08:00 AM, SeeD419 wrote: Hey you guys!!!
I haven't been on here in forever!! What's up LUL??

Have not seen you like in forever, welcome back....

At 10/19/05 10:41 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: *Bahamut7

DOH...

Sorry man i was in the middle of a post and couldnt remember the exact spelling, the 7 i remember haha, sorry man....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 11:32:50

8 of them are Turd of the Week =)
Congrats on your awards though

Thanks to everyone that congratsed me =D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 11:56:21

At 10/19/05 08:00 AM, SeeD419 wrote:

I somehow...leveled up while I've been away. Did I give somebody my password when I left?

I am not sure, but I believe that SadicSchoolgirl said sometime that she has an account to level up and gave a link to yours....

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 12:03:22

At 10/18/05 08:54 PM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: And with my last desired point granted to the delightful "BANZORZ," I've finally obtained the B/P icon that I want, and shall descend once more into my habit of getting perhaps 10 points per week due to lack of motivation. I used to do it for the sake of achieving a spot on the top 50 list, but it seems that that will never happen seeing as soon enough not even EGSC will grant you that.

But with many people retiring or slowing down once they reach EGSC or a certain amount, there is still a good chance of appearing there.

Needing a good piece of cheese, preferably Gouda cheese.

\
What you say Hit-a-Putt9?!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 12:04:57

At 10/17/05 05:18 AM, SadicSchoolgirl wrote: It's better since I was planning on stopping here at Police Captain for the shiny gold, but I figured it's ok to keep going for the next one. Plus "Elite Guard Praporschik" looks so much cooler than "Police Captain".

Why not keep going forever?

3,000 Experience

Congrats on that, love experience milestones.

At 10/17/05 09:40 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote: Also thanks to Frostbreath (evil six man lol)

Thanks, but i still don't think it's evil, since it's FOUR sixes. Just a nice number :)

At 10/17/05 06:10 PM, iscRulz wrote: Ok I proud of my alt for getting to lvl 10. I have a stupid and annoying name for it.

Which is.....?

At 10/17/05 07:06 PM, ArtistJ wrote: Hey, I was level 14, but when i came back 12 hours later the requirement jumped 4 points and so i was nocked back until midnight tonight. 5 more hours to go...

I'm well aware of that, and i knew that you would level up the next day. It's not exactly rocket science.

And so on and so forth.

Rank up! Just got Elite Guard Master Sergeant. Yesterday. But i was busy doing real life things. You know. Missed screenie by one, so why bother taking one, or even doing one of those fake Xiivi ones?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 12:11:35

At 10/19/05 11:59 AM, Newgrundling wrote:
At 10/19/05 11:32 AM, randomwolf1 wrote: 8 of them are Turd of the Week =)
That's not easy

c'mon, haven't you played Newgrounds Sim? I made a breakthrough flash before I could even get one TOTW :'(

I know that, I kept trying and trying and in the end I had to use the cheat name ='(
*hangs head in shame*

At 10/19/05 12:04 PM, Frostbreath wrote:
At 10/17/05 09:40 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote: Also thanks to Frostbreath (evil six man lol)
Thanks, but i still don't think it's evil, since it's FOUR sixes. Just a nice number :)

I've always seen four as an evil number myself

Rank up! Just got Elite Guard Master Sergeant. Yesterday.

Congrats on that!
My badge looks like nothing compared to that =(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 12:41:42

OK, who changed NeMeSiSM66's name to Gallon and why!?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 13:27:03

At 10/19/05 01:14 PM, Newgrundling wrote: I suspect NeMeSiSM66's name was changed to 'Gallon' by the current account holder, Xiivi. I can't think of any possible reason why he might have done this, and I think it's pitiful that he did.

Yeah, that is what I thought... Anyway, I am pretty sure he would change it back soon. When did he change his name? Or am I the first one to notice?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 14:17:15

And now I leave to read some 8-Bit Theatre comics. :-D

At 10/18/05 08:54 PM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: Oh well, this will suffice for me.

Congrats on EGBG, man. Do you think you'll ever get to EGSC, with or without the drive to reach it?

Neato, man. Well done.

At 10/19/05 08:00 AM, SeeD419 wrote: Hey you guys!!!

Yo buddy! I think Sadic is depositing for you here as well, but don't quote me on that.

**BahamutL

At 10/19/05 12:41 PM, Lidov wrote: OK, who changed NeMeSiSM66's name to Gallon and why!?

Gallon? Ick.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 15:45:57

At 10/19/05 01:27 PM, Lidov wrote: Yeah, that is what I thought... Anyway, I am pretty sure he would change it back soon. When did he change his name? Or am I the first one to notice?

I noticed it earlier today. Its rather silly to change it.

1k posts.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 15:55:55

At 10/19/05 03:45 PM, Wylo wrote: 1k posts.

You're posting a lot recently, I sneaked above you on average posts per day a while back and I got about 0.1 ahead of you, but now you've caught right back up with me and your only 0.02(at the time of writing) behind me.

(Not that our posts per day stat is high)

Anyway, congrats on reaching 1000, I'm looking forward to reaching that, hopefully I might be there by the end of the year.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 15:58:34

At 10/19/05 03:55 PM, Afro_Stud wrote:
You're posting a lot recently, I sneaked above you on average posts per day a while back and I got about 0.1 ahead of you, but now you've caught right back up with me and your only 0.02(at the time of writing) behind me.

CORRECTION

I meant 0.01 and 0.002, silly me.

I guess I've now entered the list of people who get the numbers wrong in this thread.

(hangs head in shame)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 16:04:24

At 10/19/05 03:58 PM, Afro_Stud wrote:
At 10/19/05 03:55 PM, Afro_Stud wrote:
CORRECTION

I meant 0.01 and 0.002, silly me.

I guess I've now entered the list of people who get the numbers wrong in this thread.

And so another joins us =(
Soon everyone will be on the list.

(hangs head in shame)

And so you should do.
I still hang mine and it was about 5 pages back.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-10-19 16:12:01

Does reaching 1k make me not a noob now? XD

At 10/19/05 03:55 PM, Afro_Stud wrote: You're posting a lot recently, I sneaked above you on average posts per day a while back and I got about 0.1 ahead of you, but now you've caught right back up with me and your only 0.02(at the time of writing) behind me.

Yea, but it would be hard for me to keep up with you, due to my early sign-up date.

Anyway, congrats on reaching 1000, I'm looking forward to reaching that, hopefully I might be there by the end of the year.

Thanks. You also seem to be posting a lot, you should probably be able to reach 1k in time.

At 10/19/05 04:04 PM, randomwolf1 wrote: And so another joins us =(
Soon everyone will be on the list.

I joined the list when I misread the day of this thread's B-day.