00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,779,887 Views | 87,971 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-26 20:52:18

At 8/26/04 02:01 PM, j00bie wrote: As for your whistle level... Everybody has silver, and I mean EVERYBODY! (excluding the few people who don't)

Yeah, like me, I have NORMAL.
I just saved "TTA episode 003"! Congrats to everyone, well back to more b/ping!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-26 21:15:26

At 8/26/04 01:06 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: Rank-up! EGLC! And I was lucky enough to get 8.00VP. And I got a 0.12 increase for the first time.

Congratulations Qwoxyl. Beginning the hunt for that first General's star are ya? Weren't you the one who was worried about bringing down the overall stats of the Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge members? Pretty soon you're gonna have to be an Elite Guard Major just to make the top 50 list.

At 8/26/04 02:47 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: I should have known I had a problem when I went and bought a 2 foot long metal pipe to smoke out of.

It's not the size of the pipe but what you put in it that's important Mike. With me it's the amount of raspberry cider I have waiting in the fridge ;-) EeeeHaaaw!!

At 8/26/04 04:21 AM, RedCircle wrote:
At 8/25/04 11:00 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: My real alternate would probably stun most of you (lol). Oh what a wicked web we weave...
Oh god, do tell...we promise not to leak the info...

It is too much for one, but two it is meant for.
It will no longer exist, when the two become more.

Heh, Recon...Deposit man...it's still bronze! >:o

I didn't deposit my experience yesterday on purpose RedCircle. I waited for humantarget52 to deposit so I wouldn't do the one-day backslide. When I deposit tonight that silver gauntlet is mine for keeps. Watch my whistle drop to bronze (lol).

At 8/26/04 04:59 AM, FlGMENT wrote: My brain is officially ticked on Recon. I have theories already, but I'm going to be thinking this over for a while. Please don't declare your alt until I've had a good run, ok? <3

You have my word James. I'll even throw out a few obscure clues in some of my future posts (hope you can read between the lines haha). This could be like a mini Sherlock Holmes mystery! Elementary my dear Watson!

At 8/26/04 07:27 AM, BonusStage wrote:
He e-mailed me yesterday and should be taking back control by the end of the week.
And HOW long have you been depositing for?

Too freakin' long BonusStage. I'll still be depositing for 4 other people after the vampire returns.

Oh what a wicked web we weave...
You just try to make it so you can show a picture don't you ;P

Just playing by the rules kid... just playing by the rules ** huge smirk creeps across face **

And actually if i were to guess who you were i'd say Hice.

That's hilarious. So far some of you have guessed Dobio and Hice, two of my most favorite people on Newgrounds. What a wonderful world.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-26 21:30:37

At 8/26/04 09:15 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: That's hilarious. So far some of you have guessed Dobio and Hice, two of my most favorite people on Newgrounds.

I SMELL SARCASIM!!

My guess is that Dave_mac_daddy guy or whatever (check some pages back, level 3 noob spammer guy).

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-26 21:37:29

At 8/26/04 09:32 PM, BonusStage wrote: i bet he's the person in this profile picture

OMG Howd he get that picture of me! :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-26 21:45:51

I just leveled up! Not much, but it is a level up!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-26 22:00:16

At 8/26/04 09:54 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 8/26/04 09:45 PM, Legionere wrote: I just leveled up! Not much, but it is a level up!
how about skipping the next ones until 9, and try to get more b/s points :)

Don't be mean to the kid BS this is a level up topic! You are right tho!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-26 22:11:05

At 8/26/04 09:22 PM, BonusStage wrote: Well most favorite is either redundent and bad grammar, or you REALLY HATE THEM

It wasn't bad grammar BonusStage, it was just dripping with sarcasm like j00bie said.

... and by the way, hate isn't a big enough word.

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-26 22:11:59

At 8/26/04 10:05 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: Hey everone I just Leveled up to 11! I wanted to know how long it will be till 12? last time when I came here and asked about getting to 11 someone said sometime around August and bam its Augest lol. Thanks.

assuming both you and HT deposit everyday...
It'll take you approximately 90 days.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-26 23:24:20

At 8/26/04 11:21 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: Damnit you are so gonna help me in my next math test or else. ^_^

God damn it BonusStage! I estimated 90 days, and then you go all with your mathematical crap and say 93... and now you're hoggin all the thanks!
GWAHRR!!!! AGNRE J00BAY!!! >=(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-26 23:28:59

As for being the first to deposit tomorrow, I quit!!! I'm too tired to stay up another 30 minutes!

Good luck to you all :D!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 00:02:45

Valiant effort carmel, but I beat you by one second. I came in second only to Crono. I remember when Joe used to get it right on 12.00.00 often.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 00:02:55

At 8/26/04 11:28 PM, j00bie wrote: As for being the first to deposit tomorrow, I quit!!! I'm too tired to stay up another 30 minutes!

-Crono won, after him was MPA, then DOGMA and then me :P

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 00:20:33

At 8/27/04 12:02 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 8/26/04 11:28 PM, j00bie wrote: As for being the first to deposit tomorrow, I quit!!! I'm too tired to stay up another 30 minutes!

-Crono won, after him was MPA, then DOGMA and then me :P

Heh...I got home at like 12:05am...so you all had no competetion :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 01:44:08

Horrah, Finally achieved Level 16 (Nunchaku!). Although I liked the paperclips, time would come that I would have changed. The time traveled quite quick this time around.

Early Congrats to Recon_Rebel on his Silver Gautlet!

Oh and to SLightly Crazy dude, I don't know if you read my post on those tutorials and ideas I gave, but I forget to add in this link. http://wynd.teamanime2k.org/wynd_tutorials_anime.htm
I found the Stick FIgure Poses very valuable.

-Have a Nice day

NG Review Moderator // Report Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 01:48:42

Good job Bahamut! *jealous stare*

Also, thank you Qwoxyl for being the ONLY one to respond to my rant a few pages ago. That made me feel better :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 01:56:20

At 8/26/04 06:19 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Baron, i want a full report when you get back mucker, all the gory details about your "date" lol.

Well, when I first got to his place, he showed me a few tricks you can do on Newgrounds to look at parts of the site that are usually off limits.

After that we went to the mall, he stopped at this place that sells computers, and he tried to hack his way onto Newgrounds, but it had to many "limitations" on it, which prevented it from working.
He told me they sold Foamy products at Hot Topic, so we went there. I don't really like Foamy, but I still bought a Foamy sticker, for 2 bucks. From there We went into the mall CD store to check for CD's, and then into the movie store to check and see if they had a Godzilla movie I had been looking for.

From there we went to the food court, and then left to go to best buy. He messed around with the computers they had in the store for a while, and managed to get Newgrounds to come up. He checked back to see if any people had posted anything in the "photoshop us" topic, sadly only a few more people had posted in it.

After that, we went to the book store, he showed me the books he might buy that talks about advanced php scripting, which I have no clue about. I then checked out the CD part of the store and bought some CD's.

From there, we went to his house, I went in for a few minutes to take two more pictures to put on NG, then I went home!

We talked alot about Newgrounds, and he told me what some of the other members looked like, and acted like.
He might take me to meet Wade some time, I probably can't make it for this week end, but maybe next.

And, incase you didn't know what I looked like yet, here is a picture of me Bedn took.

Mike

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 02:01:38

At 8/27/04 01:56 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: And, incase you didn't know what I looked like yet, here is a picture of me Bedn took.

Is your face always that blurry Mike or is it the shitty webcam?

Hey, who has the account with the gif of Samwise Gamgee in their sig pic saying "PO - TA - TO"?

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 02:14:53

At 8/27/04 01:56 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: Mike

I got your pipe fuckface.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 02:28:18

In October 2002 almost 2 years ago... i was just a level 18. 2 years later i went up 5 levels. Ranking up 5 levels in 2 years when being level 18 just felt like yesterday. It's unbelievable how fast time flies.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 04:02:06

At 8/27/04 01:48 AM, RedCircle wrote: Good job Bahamut! *jealous stare*

Also, thank you Qwoxyl for being the ONLY one to respond to my rant a few pages ago. That made me feel better :)

Thanks! You'll reach it soon enough as well. Looks like I'm back to my old self for now.

At 8/27/04 02:14 AM, BWS wrote:
At 8/27/04 01:56 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: Mike
I got your pipe fuckface.

Heh, congrats Mr HockeyPro/Mathmatics genius.

At 8/27/04 02:28 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: In October 2002 almost 2 years ago... i was just a level 18. 2 years later i went up 5 levels. Ranking up 5 levels in 2 years when being level 18 just felt like yesterday. It's unbelievable how fast time flies.

Sounds intriguing. I can also imagine the feeling. Seems like highschool (well everything in general) wizzed by. Guess our Mind precieves the past in a different light than the present.

NG Review Moderator // Report Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 04:22:02

At 8/27/04 02:01 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Hey, who has the account with the gif of Samwise Gamgee in their sig pic saying "PO - TA - TO"?

It's ShittyKitty.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 04:40:57

At 8/27/04 02:01 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
Hey, who has the account with the gif of Samwise Gamgee in their sig pic saying "PO - TA - TO"?

ShityyKitty. He's the one who started the NG Data Miner thread that's been so prominent in the forum lately.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 04:44:57

At 8/27/04 04:40 AM, D0GMA wrote: ShityyKitty.

"ShityyKitty"?

Bad dog ;)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 04:45:21

At 8/27/04 12:02 AM, MPA wrote: Valiant effort carmel, but I beat you by one second. I came in second only to Crono. I remember when Joe used to get it right on 12.00.00 often.

Yeah, I've done that alot. I try to get it at 12:00:00 on days when I'm bored. Most of the time, I'm doing something else and I end up depositing at like.. 12:01 or something.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 06:07:51

At 8/26/04 09:15 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: I'll even throw out a few obscure clues in some of my future posts (hope you can read between the lines haha).

If that riddle you posted just above this was any indication of the difficulty of the clues I don't think they'll be much help Recon. That riddle has me stumped.

This could be like a mini Sherlock Holmes mystery! Elementary my dear Watson!

Sounds good Recon. I've even created a text document to store my evidence and conclusions!

At 8/27/04 02:28 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: In October 2002 almost 2 years ago... i was just a level 18.

You make level 18 sound like nothing Yoink.

2 years later i went up 5 levels.

I've gone up 15 levels in one and a half years. I beat you!

It's unbelievable how fast time flies.

Time hasn't flown for me. The day I signed up feels much more in the past than it really is.

Haha, I noticed ShittyKitty's sig pic also. I thought it was pretty awesome.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 07:05:32

Congrats everyone, including Bahamut, though you have slipped back down to 15, maybe tommorow old bean :) In yourreview you gave me a rough idea of what the link was, so i did indeed check it out. I will however visit the link you gave in here aswell, i need all the help i can get nowadays, thanks.

Wow, sounds like a fun day Baron, damn foamy and you giving in to purchasing the sticker *shakes head*, lol. As for these "tricks" you must share them with me sometime, if im lucky, haha. So what CDs you buy ?

As for the alt account, i think i will be keeping an eye out for that one Recon, it is indeed a case for the detectives, lol.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 07:35:21

At 8/27/04 07:22 AM, BonusStage wrote: Goodness guys, you just have it timed to perfectly ):<

Lol me not :(
I need to always guess when..
The time between Israel and Newgrounds is 7 hours, 2 minutes and few seconds... so when im doing 12:00:01 which is very rare its only luck so.....
Thanks for depositing for me!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 09:43:53

Level up! 12, spikey boxing glove.
The same glove that j00bie, Shpouiten, SCD, BVBG, IKRU and RedCircle have. Far too many level 12s. Get to level 13 already!

Congrats to j00bie for 7VP, carmel for Captain, Baron for meeting Bedn, the other Mike for level 11, Legionere for level 4 (those 50exp levels don't last for long), BWS for level 14 (sort of, at least it's a level up), early congrats to Bahamut for level 16, and Recon for the silvery shiny glove.

At 8/26/04 09:15 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
At 8/26/04 01:06 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: Rank-up! EGLC! And I was lucky enough to get 8.00VP. And I got a 0.12 increase for the first time.
Congratulations Qwoxyl. Beginning the hunt for that first General's star are ya?

Sure am, now I get 2000 point gaps. At least the badges are good looking.

Weren't you the one who was worried about bringing down the overall stats of the Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge members?

Yes, now let's see info from the two lists in that topic, since trying anything else would produce a really bad table, and I'm too tired to think of anything better/else. The only thing I can think of is to wait until the next list update or to ask RedCircle what my stats were on that day.
This table will probably look horrible since it's my first one. And that the higher the rank no., the worse it is. And I didn't ask permission from RC, but I can't be bothered making another post. And I left out a few things, but I got bored of doing this.
Let the pointlessness begin!
Past=20/08
AddQ=24/08

_Past : _AddQ : Change : Edge || Category
----------------------------------------------------------
_5908 : _5782 : __-126 : Past || Experience
__703 : __672 : ___-31 : Past || Reviews
__490 : __535 : /__+45 : Past || Exp Rank
__222 : __215 : ____-7 : AddQ || B/P Rank
/_9.17 : /_9.11 : /_-0.06 : Past || VP
16265 : 16343 : ___-39 : Past || B/P Points
10581 : 10687 : /_+106 : AddQ || Blams
_5714 : _5655 : ___-59 : Past || Protects
_3832 : _3703 : __-129 : Past || Post Count
/_3.02 : /_3.01 : /_-0.01 : Past || Batting Average
43727 : 43604 : __-123 : Past || Totals from two lists

And the winner is Past, 8+ to 2.

Pretty soon you're gonna have to be an Elite Guard Major just to make the top 50 list.

That's going to be a nightmare for the new comers, even if there does seem to be more that b/p.

At 8/27/04 01:48 AM, RedCircle wrote: Also, thank you Qwoxyl for being the ONLY one to respond to my rant a few pages ago. That made me feel better :)

I usually read everything in here and when I responded to a few things in your post, I couldn't just ignore that rant, could I? Besides, other the audio panel (not portal, this thing), I usually don't click on audio links, so I clicked on yours and I wanted to say something, even if it was short.

At 8/27/04 01:56 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote:
At 8/26/04 06:19 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Baron, i want a full report when you get back mucker, all the gory details about your "date" lol.
Well, when I first got to his place, he showed me a few tricks you can do on Newgrounds to look at parts of the site that are usually off limits.

Nice, you must tell me of these 'tricks' or at least describe the areas that are off limits.

And, incase you didn't know what I looked like yet, here is a picture of me Bedn took.

So that's what you look like. I'll also have to see the topic Bedn made tomorrow.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 09:54:07

At 8/27/04 09:43 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: Level up! 12, spikey boxing glove.

Congrats! Join the club!

The same glove that j00bie, Shpouiten, SCD, BVBG, IKRU and RedCircle have. Far too many level 12s.

You forgot about M-A-R-C-U-S and a couple others. (Livecorpse too)

Get to level 13 already!

LOL! I just got this glove about 10 days ago... were both Level 12 newcomers :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-27 10:08:05

At 8/27/04 01:56 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: stuff

Well, that must have been a nice day. Any idea where you'll stick that foamy ?

Oh, and I like your haircut.