00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,766,412 Views | 87,912 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 15:28:24

At 4/22/05 02:27 PM, Servi wrote: the only people on newgrounds who could get the 16 vp would need to be level 30 and 30000 b/p humantarget has lvl 30 as everyone knows but hes needs over 29000 b/p to get a 16 vp if pimp over takes human target for lvl 30 he would need almost 29000 b/p to get 16 vp and finally if shrapnel who needs 300 more exp to catch up to humantarget would need over 28000 b/p to get to 16 vp so although 16 vp would be nice i dont think anyone will ever get it unless the rules r changed --Servi with a sad 5.5vp

Actually, in theory, you could already get 16.00 VP even without becoming level 30 - VP gets rounded to the nearest two decimal places, so if you got at least 15.995, you didn't have to be level 30 to have an effective VP of 16.00. But of course, that would require that both you and humantarget had an insane amount of XP (and thus, it'd also require an insane amount of time to get there ^^).

-----

Congrats to:

Crono- - 1000 days on NG
Wylo - 8888 saves
cap123 - Level 15

Það er margt sem myrkrið veit / minn er hugur þungur

Oft ég svarta sandinn leit / svíða grænan engireit

Í jöklinum hljóða dauðadjúpar sprungur

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 15:33:48

At 4/22/05 04:33 AM, Alkador wrote: Myst_Williams - I'll put Tales of Alkador on Free World soon. Just one final read and the paste tool all the way.

I just noitced it was on there. I plan on reading it either today or Sunday, depending when i find a good amount of time to really go through it. I promised Coop i would go through his first already, but i am excited to see what your 'more professional' writing is like.

How is everyone?

I am in a good mood, but no one here knows what day it is?
No, i do not mean Earth Day. *sniff* Guess...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 16:07:47

hey i just made it to safety patrol , what a great day for me!

ok, now i'll get my noob ass outta here lol

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 16:09:50

At 4/22/05 04:07 PM, totoum wrote: hey i just made it to safety patrol , what a great day for me!

Congrats. And there's a lot of people who are more nooby than you, don't worry about it :-)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 16:20:25

At 4/21/05 10:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote: I'm lucky in that I do 95% of my voting while at work (40 hrs/week) so unless I find a new job I'll be voting until I retire (or Newgrounds shuts down).

So, if you go for another 20 years (Minimum) at around 15,000 Bp per year, that would leave you with a staggering almost 350,000 BP points.

I'll set you a challenge, Recon. Get to 500,000 BP and I'll give you a brand new car. This could take years, so by then either a) I'll be rich or b) we'll have forgotten.

Either way, I win

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 16:50:59

At 4/22/05 04:07 PM, totoum wrote: hey i just made it to safety patrol , what a great day for me!

I agree with jonthomson - don't worry about that. Congrats to ranking up to Safety Patrol, and keep going strong! :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 17:07:05

Hey everyone! Congratulations to all who have ranked up since the last time I was here. It's time for yadjmir/Back Door Baron's quarterly update... I don't know why I don't come in here more often, but I feel horrible since people are ranking up left and right and it takes me forever to get anywhere! Here are the following rankups I have forgotten to mention...

I finally hit Elite Guard Sergeant Major! Now just 1000 more blams and saves until I get my gold badge... see you all in about half a year!

I don't remember if I came in here when I hit level 12 or not, but it's been so long that I should probably have waited until I hit level 13-- that's coming up here in a few weeks.

Oh, and I hit 2,000 posts finally, but I don't really consider that a rank-up.

I'm just happy to be a Sergeant Major and on the last of the blue Elite Guard badges!

Alright, that's it for now, I'll probably be back in a few months! Keep ranking up, everyone, and I hope to see you sooner (as long as I keep blamming and saving, that is).

Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drum...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 17:43:02

Getting ever closer...

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 18:54:24

Just popping in for my daily congratulations givings.

Maybe I'm spending too much time at RetroGade...

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 19:07:11

hey, thank you guys

i just feel kind of lame with my 76/25 B/S points compared to all of you

but i'm working on it :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 19:21:45

At 4/22/05 05:43 PM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote: Getting ever closer...

Hey, congrats on that rank-up. Wasn't I a praporsomething when I passed you? I guess my daily pace is still much higher than yours :P

At 4/22/05 07:07 PM, totoum wrote: hey, thank you guys
i just feel kind of lame with my 76/25 B/S points compared to all of you
but i'm working on it :)

That's good.
Everyone has to start somewhere. Most users usually have a slow b/p ing pace whenever they start to vote underjudgement entries and then some of them increase their pace, others continue to improve slowly.

At 4/22/05 06:54 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Just popping in for my daily congratulations givings.
Maybe I'm spending too much time at RetroGade...

Well, you came to post on NG whenever RG was down for a few minutes.
Are you becoming an addicted poster again? :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 19:25:05

Everyone wish me a Happy Birthday for godsakes!

Heh, sorry, no one knew it was birthday, so i thought i would fill everyone in. XD

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 19:38:45

At 4/22/05 07:25 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: Everyone wish me a Happy Birthday for godsakes!

I knew it was your birthday as I saw your depressed post where you said no one remembered. I linked Earth Day to Birth day as they rhyme and then I checked your profile, where no age is specificied, but...

Happy Birthday

Anyway...now I'm nervous you're going to read my story now. I might put paragrapghs where the indents didn't work.

Is it abnormal for me to be on this time? How is everyone?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 20:05:13

At 4/22/05 07:25 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: Everyone wish me a Happy Birthday for godsakes!
Heh, sorry, no one knew it was birthday, so i thought i would fill everyone in. XD

I'm pretty sure that carmel didn't forget about it.

Happy Birthday.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 20:46:41

At 4/22/05 07:38 PM, Alkador wrote: I knew it was your birthday as I saw your depressed post where you said no one remembered. I linked Earth Day to Birth day as they rhyme and then I checked your profile, where no age is specificied, but...

Heh, ya, i came off depressed hoping someone would say, "What day is it Myst?" Bastards... lol

Oh man, when i was little our school adopted a road and every year on my B-Day we would go clean up the road because it was Earth Day... man that sucked.

Happy Birthday

Thanks!

Anyway...now I'm nervous you're going to read my story now.

Why are you nervous? Some people find me too honest, if you want I won't comment too much. : P

I might put paragrapghs where the indents didn't work.

Ahh, those are minor things, when i comment i look at structure, balance, plot, character, setting, theme, poetic devices, symbolism... ya, i am right into it. I am passionate about literacy, but i don't bother looking for typos or grammatical structure errors unless they are crucial to a line or really stand out.

Is it abnormal for me to be on this time? How is everyone?

Hmm, not sure, i normally am not on when you are. I am grand. I cant wait until tomorrow!

At 4/22/05 08:05 PM, EKRegulus wrote: I'm pretty sure that carmel didn't forget about it.

Oh ya, i forgot about that thread. Thanks for pointing that out. I better thank him.

Happy Birthday.

Thanks, man. Apreciated.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 21:43:33

At 4/22/05 01:26 AM, Dream_of_Duke wrote:
At 4/22/05 12:09 AM, Servi wrote: just got level 9 only 906 more til level 10 and i have 5.50 voting power yippee
------------------------------
Actually, it is more than 906. As long as humantarget52 keeps on depositing, the points that each each level requires also increases. Any way, congratulations on reaching level 9. (level 9 is the level that I like the least. ) I will be off level 9 and get my boxing glove in 2 days. ;)

Its not that much more 960 if both me and ht52 depoits every single day thats only 6 more days

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 21:58:48

At 4/21/05 10:54 PM, MPA wrote:
At 4/21/05 08:44 PM, ReconRebel wrote: Impressive work MPA. Does this mean you're gonna stop at a nice round 50k?
I think I'm going to attempt to grab the 2nd spot for at least a bit, then after that I'm not sure.

Go for it MPA. I'm sure that will make gfox really happy! I'm just biding my time and resting my mind ^_^

At 4/21/05 11:12 PM, MaxR wrote:
At 4/21/05 10:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote: I'm lucky in that I do 95% of my voting while at work
oh yeah and i noticed your almost about to get 12.00 voting power.

Yeah, I was hoping I'd hit it with last night's deposit but no such luck. Maybe tonight is the night MaxR.

At 4/21/05 11:35 PM, ramagi wrote: Well Congratz to
MPA and Recon.

Thanks much Target Mistress :-)

At 4/22/05 01:00 AM, SeeD419 wrote: p.s. ng sucks my ass

That was uncalled for SeeD. Why would you post something like that anyway?

At 4/22/05 03:21 AM, The_Redangleknight wrote: ReconRebel: 46K b/p good luck on passing that robit.

If that sucker stays inactive then you can consider it as good as done Redangleknight.

At 4/22/05 07:17 AM, Alkador wrote: War of the Portal - Part 4
4 - “Icy Lands”
“I’ve got an idea.” Smirked ReconRebel. “Alkador, can you play baseball?”

This part caught me by surprise Alkador. I played 3rd base on a team for 5 years. Deja vu.

At 4/22/05 08:04 AM, -Myst- wrote:
At 4/21/05 11:15 PM, ReconRebel wrote: -Myst-, my job has me in front of a computer for most of my shift
It's ok, I'm not saying it's sick to do it, I'm saying it would make me sick. It wasn't a blame of anything ;)

It's cool -Myst-. I wasn't sure how to interpret your post. Thanks for the clarification.

At 4/22/05 01:36 PM, -Mazza- wrote:
At 4/21/05 11:15 PM, ReconRebel wrote: the Newgrounds screen drops down and the alarm monitor pinpoints the exact time, place and type of alarm.
What kind of alarm could be more important than Newgrounds?

The kind that could cost me my job if I didn't respond to it -Mazza-!!

At 4/22/05 04:20 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 4/21/05 10:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote: so unless I find a new job I'll be voting until I retire (or Newgrounds shuts down).
So, if you go for another 20 years (Minimum) at around 15,000 Bp per year, that would leave you with a staggering almost 350,000 BP points.

Hold on a minute Coop83! Even if I stay in this field of work I could be posted somewhere else. They've been trying to get me to work mobile or the airport. I wouldn't have much time (if any) to visit this site if I moved on. It would probably signal the end of my account.

I'll set you a challenge, Recon. Get to 500,000 BP and I'll give you a brand new car. This could take years, so by then either a) I'll be rich or b) we'll have forgotten.

Ack! Forget that noise. I'd just like to reach level 25 before I lose interest in this place (that's still 6 years away).

Either way, I win

You bet across the board when you go to the horse races don't you?

At 4/22/05 06:54 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Maybe I'm spending too much time at RetroGade...

I have an account I occasionally play with on that site.

Happy birthday Myst_Williams! You don't have your age listed but I'm guessing you're 18 years old today.

I received an eternal error message with my first post so now I copy everything.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-22 22:55:52

At 4/22/05 09:43 PM, Servi wrote: Its not that much more 960 if both me and ht52 depoits every single day thats only 6 more days

-------------------
Glad to see that you can think like that. Yes, as long as you deposit everyday, 96 days are not too long. When I just reached level 9 89 days ago, I thought that it would take me for ever to reach level 10. But now I am only 2 deposits away from level 10 now. So as long as you are patient, level 10 is not that far away.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-23 00:02:55

2000 b/p, Elite Guard Private First Class, still fucking review banned.

Let's see if I'll be banned for the next thousand as well.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-23 00:12:02

Yeah baby! My voting power finally increased with tonight's deposit! Can anyone calculate how long it'll take me to reach vp of 13.00?

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-23 00:25:26

At 4/23/05 12:12 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Can anyone calculate how long it'll take me to reach vp of 13.00?

Approximately 476 days. Hope you have fun. ;) Congrats on 12.00 VP.

And since my post was on the bottom of the last page I'll restate that I got 17,000 b/ps total. And EK, I didn't rank up. -_-;;

I hope randyrandy stops by when he gets his level up soon. :p

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-23 01:05:54

At 4/21/05 03:40 AM, MaxR wrote: Actually my friend got the 200th vote and it went down to 1.59 something very close.

Ah, well that explains it. Quite cool though. And yet another resubmit with no changes has been entered. >: / Sometimes it just irritates me when stuff is re-submited over and over without change. And at times, it even passes even though you, and a few others have flagged it.

At 4/21/05 04:58 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: I thought you were reading it wrong, but you're right. Perhaps......or anything with the word 'cool' in the title has to get at least 1.62 to pass. I just don't know, but the important thing is that it's gone.

HAHA! Yeah, I did too at first. I was expecting it to pass eventhough I gave it my zero, and I wondered if it was flagged, so I checked the obituaries, and yep, ther it was. lol. But yes, that is the important thing, it is gone. Hopefully some of them will realize that people will start voting on what the flash is like, and not by the author[s] of the flash.

At 4/21/05 07:26 AM, BonusGreaterThanYou wrote: I was thinking maybe you would ;)

lol Nope. :P

lolove :o

HAHA! That gave me a chuckle, that it did.

Call me michael kelly, the have to be young yes REAL YOUNG, but girls :P (the boys are just ... teasing :o)

HAHAHA! So you like them fresh and untainted eh? XD And I don't think the 'boys' are just teasing. ;D

I knew you'd know ;)

I never forget. :D

OMG didn't you do that >.<, i forgot who made it and explained how it was a right hand in the profile but a left hand in the avatar :O

LOL! Yes I did, but I didn't expect you to use it as your profile picture.

Took long enough ):<

I'm a busy man, I've got things to do during the day. Secret things that could get me in trouble. :o

At 4/21/05 10:41 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I know. I should have 8 (turn the number sideways) blams. :P

LOLOLOLOL! XD You wish. :D

At 4/21/05 03:14 PM, jonthomson wrote: Nice spamming :-)

Same goes to you. ;)

At 4/21/05 03:52 PM, Coop83 wrote: Thanks. You've been here longer than me, so go figure.

Well, I was on and off for quite some time from my sign up date to September. Explains why I don't get to vote on the monthly submissions. :/

At 4/21/05 04:53 PM, BonusGreaterThanYou wrote: It's nothing really ;)

sexmehplzkthx ;D

At 4/21/05 06:25 PM, B_M_W wrote: for the second time, since my first account got deleted like over 2 yrs ago now :(

Ouch. May I ask what for?

At 4/21/05 08:42 PM, MPA wrote: This one took a bit.

Awsome. Only a few more points, and you'll pass gfox. Congratulations on that. You shure have sky rocketed since you've became an EGSC, or since you became a b/per for that matter.

At 4/21/05 11:15 PM, ReconRebel wrote: After working here for over 3 years there's very little chance something is going to gain access to the building without my knowledge.

Sounds like an easy job IMO. But it must get boring at times, so I can see how you're on NG to take care of some of that boredom.

At 4/21/05 11:50 PM, MaxR wrote: I'm going to try to make my Exp and Post count the same. So i'll only post 10 a day.

Heh, too late for me. : /

At 4/22/05 01:00 AM, SeeD419 wrote: p.s. ng sucks my ass

Account please, okay, thanks.

At 4/22/05 03:21 AM, The_Redangleknight wrote: Right but at least its documented.

Yep. I'll have to remeber this page. Hopefully I'll be level 13 by then.

At 4/22/05 07:17 AM, Alkador wrote: War of the Portal - Part 4
4 - “Icy Lands”

Stamper eh? That's a twist somewhat. I wonder what the thing he was warning about is. :: is in suspence :: <: (

At 4/22/05 05:43 PM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote: Getting ever closer...

;D Indeed.

rofl K

Happy Escaping Day! :D

At 4/22/05 07:38 PM, Alkador wrote: Is it abnormal for me to be on this time?

Nope, it's just the madness taking over your soul. :)

At 4/23/05 12:02 AM, Celestial_Avenger wrote: fucking review banned.

E-mail Wade. Sometimes he doesn't get them, or something. :/

At 4/23/05 12:12 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Yeah baby! My voting power finally increased with tonight's deposit! Can anyone calculate how long it'll take me to reach vp of 13.00?

Awsome! I noticed a few days ago you were on 11.99 VP. But it'll probably take you..... about 300 days to get it. Sometime next year.

At 4/23/05 12:25 AM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote: I hope randyrandy stops by when he gets his level up soon. :p

lol I doubt he will. :/

------

Congratulations to the rest I didn't quote, too many last time I posted. : X

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-23 01:17:36

Nope, I'll just give up for now. Ignored a long apology, ignored pointing out two blatantly stolen flash movies, he'll just keep on ignorin'.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-23 01:29:03

At 4/23/05 01:05 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Sounds like an easy job IMO. But it must get boring at times, so I can see how you're on NG to take care of some of that boredom.

There's a bit of brain work to it Master_Inuyasha but yeah, that's one of the main reasons I hang on Newgrounds. It makes the shifts go by super fast.

A lot of these "Happy Star Syndicate Day" submissions are pure crap. Sorry if some of you don't feel that way but I'm forced to start using the zero button again and blast these eyesores back to the garbage dump where they belong.

Lock n' Load!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-23 01:43:20

I just deposited a while ago. Now I am only 1 deposit away from level 10, I cannot wait for tomorrow night. :) By the way, happy star day to everyday. My b/p points (especially protection points) will have a huge boost by later tonight. I am not only a few points away from the next b/p rank up and I really want to reach 4000+ points before going to level 10. So I guess that I will have to "work" hard tomorrow after finishing to prepare my psychology exam. Hopefully, I will make it. Oh, my protection points are close to 1111 now, I will update the information when I achieve them. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-23 01:55:37

At 4/23/05 01:17 AM, Celestial_Avenger wrote: Nope, I'll just give up for now.

Ah well though luck man. I know how it is, I've been down that road, twice. :/

Ignored a long apology, ignored pointing out two blatantly stolen flash movies, he'll just keep on ignorin'.

I guess, he does have a job you know, and gets lots of them each day I'm sure, but he could atleast look at your e-mails. Or get a higher up to suggest your e-mails to him.

At 4/23/05 01:29 AM, ReconRebel wrote: There's a bit of brain work to it Master_Inuyasha but yeah, that's one of the main reasons I hang on Newgrounds. It makes the shifts go by super fast.

Ah, well I figured there was some complications to it all, but it sounds like an easier job than baging food. lol

A lot of these "Happy Star Syndicate Day" submissions are pure crap.

Sorry, but it seems not even the mightiest of VPs can bring this shit fests down. : ( Some have 3.00 + scores after I've voted 0, and they are pure crap. I don't care what anyone says, they are just that, crap.

At 4/23/05 01:43 AM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: I just deposited a while ago. Now I am only 1 deposit away from level 10, I cannot wait for tomorrow night. :)

Cool, I though you hadn't deposited yet when I saw you at 1.3k.

By the way, happy star day to everyday.

You're....you're kidding me right?

My b/p points (especially protection points) will have a huge boost by later tonight.

My god, I should beat you for voting anything higher than a zero. You can't be serious about protecting these movies are you? I'd rather vote 0 and wait it out and see what happens. But the end result for most of them is passing, but I'm just glad that I have brought 'said submisions' score down a few points.]

But seriously, don't protect that crap, it's even worse than the few new epic kisses that have passed judgement. They are really bad, and this is really rediculous.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-23 04:43:42

At 4/22/05 08:46 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: Why are you nervous? Some people find me too honest, if you want I won't comment too much. : P

I would prefer honest remarks thanks. In real life, my relationships with my best friends are purely based on honesty (unless it's very personal, I respect their choices) and yeaha. I mean, they can lie, but you get my point.

At 4/22/05 09:58 PM, ReconRebel wrote: This part caught me by surprise Alkador. I played 3rd base on a team for 5 years. Deja vu.

A part of my memory tickled me there. I remember you saying that somewhere once so I thought it would be nice to use. Anyway, I replied to your e-mail, hopefully not too long. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

At 4/23/05 12:25 AM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote: Eskimo_Naruto

Nani ittai yo? Kore no furashu no eiga ha...ano...omoshiroi datto omoimasu datte neyo. Deha, sukijanai dakka ne. Omae ha oroko nayo.
</Finish Japanese>

At 4/23/05 01:05 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Stamper eh? That's a twist somewhat. I wonder what the thing he was warning about is. :: is in suspence :: <: (

Really? Well, I had to pull a random name and I guess this was the first that came to mind. I don't really know what he does, but...why are you never on MSN or on AIM (if you have one)? I've never talked to you before.

How is everyone now? A Happy Birthday to Myst_Williams again!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-23 05:35:03

What's the equation for calculating when you're going to level up?
Thanks in advance!

/b/

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-23 05:40:59

At 4/22/05 05:05 PM, BonusGreaterThanYou wrote: Recently i've gotten two HUGE things, bettered only by MAYBE MPA's 50k, and you've skipped them both, any reasoning for this?

Mostly the fact that whenever I posted about something, you either ignored it or ridiculed it. I can live with being ignored (especially since that always could be due to a lack of time / not seeing my post / ..., too), but I don't like being ridiculed.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-23 05:45:40

At 4/23/05 05:35 AM, -KennethsAltAccount- wrote: What's the equation for calculating when you're going to level up?
Thanks in advance!

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=73658