00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NobeastcanDefeatme just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The War Crew

85,471 Views | 1,591 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-26 16:41:43

erm im pretty sure that was covered in my post but whatever. also tyrant i take back what i said about there being no communist mafia because im living proof there is.

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 11:17:22

what a load of rubish unless your referring to the american stargate program(not the t.v show) were a soviet double agent *leak* a report about physkicks so america spent billions on there own program then later learned it was a hoax.

p.s in 1944 hitlers bomber command came up with a jet bomber to carry his atom bombs a saucer design so the germans invented the saucer but because there heavy water plant was knocked out they never got of the ground*puan intended* you say you got this from a library is this were you get all your cold war facts?

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 11:21:42

At 9/18/05 06:27 AM, marchingtyrants wrote:
At 9/18/05 05:56 AM, redglare1 wrote:
o rly??
khrushev died so thats why breznev replace him. woot. the russian mafia consists of ex KGB and soviet soldiers haha wtf theyre communists like us and they fund the CPRF lol hhahaha goodnews not badnews!

thats odd because he died sevral years after brezhnev took power he was ousted because hes reforms failed his only reform that worked was de stalinization. also he wrote his memoirs in a suberb of moscow where he lived so he had to be alive and out of power because the genral secratary lives in the kremlin.

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 12:01:24

im wondering can i join? and i know about sevarl battles in the civil war,wwl,wwll, andmost a learn were from games like brother in arms medal of honor and call of duty also history channel

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 12:09:52

At 9/27/05 12:01 PM, brandon_ross wrote: im wondering can i join? and i know about sevarl battles in the civil war,wwl,wwll, andmost a learn were from games like brother in arms medal of honor and call of duty also history channel

you can join if you post often dont just join to add to your sig if you promise to post often than you can join

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 12:13:34

you can join if you post often dont just join to add to your sig if you promise to post often than you can join

ok

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 12:16:11

well here a opinon i want to hear who think that saddam should be dead now cuz he been alive over a year i think

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 12:16:41

ok

ok you start in 5 seconds
welcome to the job want to start us off with a topic about war

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 12:22:53

um i did... and just foget what i said anyway war is kinda cool for our corrupted minds of childrens the battle which i think is most inresting is the battle of stalingrad in WWll what is your favortite battle?

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 12:33:32

At 9/27/05 12:22 PM, brandon_ross wrote: um i did... and just foget what i said anyway war is kinda cool for our corrupted minds of childrens the battle which i think is most inresting is the battle of stalingrad in WWll what is your favortite battle?

you just mentioned it that and the siege of leningrad the battle of kursk and the tet offensive

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 14:15:00

I'll join??

Later (20 years) the oil price maybe up to $ 500.00 a barrel and some other use for gas will be take over by maybe water or electricty.

Water, not enough, electricity you still need to burn somthing, polution... what we need is cold fusion.

P.S could people up date me on the american news about bush, Here in england we don't get much

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 14:18:09

At 9/27/05 12:01 PM, brandon_ross wrote: im wondering can i join? and i know about sevarl battles in the civil war,wwl,wwll, andmost a learn were from games like brother in arms medal of honor and call of duty also history channel

Fine by me.

The assault on stalingrad was very strong, likely the only reason Nazi Germany lost was because Stalin had to many soldiers under his command. Also the Somme was bad because Field Marshall Douglas Haig continually sent soldiers to their deaths. Later in WWII Stalin did exactly the same thing. Some people never learn...

P.S. I think that Haig idea of a seven day bombardment was good but he never noticed when his idea was going wrong.

Random fact:Led Zeppelin's song "Houses of the Holy" did not feature on the album of the same name (it was on "Physical Graffiti"). Oh yeah, and post count+1.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 14:20:18

At 9/27/05 02:15 PM, Vamite wrote: I'll join??

Later (20 years) the oil price maybe up to $ 500.00 a barrel and some other use for gas will be take over by maybe water or electricty.
Water, not enough, electricity you still need to burn somthing, polution... what we need is cold fusion.

P.S could people up date me on the american news about bush, Here in england we don't get much

Yeah my post is so old!

Carrier is better, because of the air craft, but, battleships (i forgot what the other one was!) can bomb in land in seconds with artilary, rather than risking your plains shot down

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 14:23:40

History channel rocks!!

i'll shut up now!

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 14:26:11

At 9/27/05 02:23 PM, Vamite wrote: History channel rocks!!

i'll shut up now!

Do you want to join?

Random fact:Led Zeppelin's song "Houses of the Holy" did not feature on the album of the same name (it was on "Physical Graffiti"). Oh yeah, and post count+1.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 15:09:50

hey i want to join the war crew!!

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 17:12:03

At 9/27/05 03:09 PM, falcontrigger wrote: hey i want to join the war crew!!

Sure - welcome, just post often - if you post enough, I'll reccomend you for promotion XD - but in the meantime, you can start out as a Private

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 18:12:46

hell yeah!! thats great so im a privet? and what are you err i mean your rank?

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 18:21:20

At 9/27/05 06:12 PM, falcontrigger wrote: hell yeah!! thats great so im a privet? and what are you err i mean your rank?

Um... I'm a Lieutenant General - don't worry though, it's obvious you want to participate in this little group - if you stay active, we'll quickly promote you up XD

Also, time to create a fun, serious, and invigorating historical topic *w0ot!*

I was wondering what everyone's opinion is on the Navy's new Stealth Destroyer , titled the "DD-X" - look at picture below

The War Crew

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 18:25:25

At 9/27/05 02:23 PM, Vamite wrote: History channel rocks!!

Can't disagree with you on that one.

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 18:36:36

now right when you look at the sub, you can tell right away its stelthy looking. i say the better radar ditecter the stelther the jet/sub

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 19:29:33

This is the Supreme Commander speaking to the new cadets:

Since i looked at your posts your rank will be a PFC. Private First Class.

At 9/27/05 02:15 PM, Vamite wrote: I'll join??

you are in and your rank is Private.

At 9/27/05 03:09 PM, falcontrigger wrote: hey i want to join the war crew!!

If you post one more time, then you rank will be a Private.

Here is the ranks:
Ranks (This will update a lot of times):
Supreme Commander: GeneralMBison (founder)
General: redglare1, ChurroNG
Lieutenant General: Nomader
Major General: marchingtyrants
Brigadier General: seventy-one
Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
Major:
Captain:
Lieutenant:
Second Lieutenant:
Sergeant Major:
Master Sergeant:
First Sergeant:
Gunnery Sergeant:
Staff Sergeant:
Sergeant:
Corporal:
Lance Corporal:
Private First Class: Emumember, canada_rocker, brandon_ross
Private: KjartanT, -bloodskater, thegodofwolves, SHAITH_HEAD, falcontrigger, Vamite

Here is some new topics:
Which type of grenades are good to use during a war? Mark II Frag Grenade (USA), Stielhandgranate (Nazis), Type 97 Hand Grenade (Japan)

Which guns are good for a dark jungle mission? Welrod, M1 Garand, Sten MK II Silenced SMG, BAR, Gewehr 43, STG 44, Colt .45.

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 19:33:31

At 9/27/05 07:29 PM, GeneralMBison wrote:
Which guns are good for a dark jungle mission? Welrod, M1 Garand, Sten MK II Silenced SMG, BAR, Gewehr 43, STG 44, Colt .45.

I'm sure Nomader would know my first choice, my second the Colt .45, maybe the BAR as my second choice, but that's hard to handle, two guns of that size. So my original choice, and the Colt .45

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 19:50:10

I would use the frag garnade and i would, i think use the m1 grand semi-auto rifle becuse i like the good clean shots you can make. i dont realy know why i would use the frag .maybe becuase thats realy the only one im familiar with besides the nazi nad with the stick in it.

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 20:20:05

At 9/27/05 07:33 PM, seventy-one wrote:
At 9/27/05 07:29 PM, GeneralMBison wrote:
I'm sure Nomader would know my first choice, my second the Colt .45, maybe the BAR as my second choice, but that's hard to handle, two guns of that size. So my original choice, and the Colt .45

Lemme guess - the M1Garand... wow...

I'd have to go with the Silenced SMG, just because it's silenced. I dunno about you, but I wouldn't want my enemy to wake up knowing I'm in the middle of a dark jungle.

And congrats to falcontrigger for Private XD

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 20:43:49

At 9/27/05 08:20 PM, Nomader wrote:
Lemme guess - the M1Garand... wow...

OMG!!!YOU READ MINDS!!!THAT IS TEH ROXXORS!!!

I'd have to go with the Silenced SMG, just because it's silenced. I dunno about you, but I wouldn't want my enemy to wake up knowing I'm in the middle of a dark jungle.

If they're undercover, chances are you're not going to see them, when you do see them, that means they've seen you...and therefore know where you are. All they need to do is yell when they get out from undercover. So it just comes down to your favorite gun which in this case is....the M1 Garand.

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 20:54:01

woohoo! private!! yeah thats true about using the smg with the silencer. i thought about using it but..i dont know,im a rifle man but it does make sense useing silencer

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 20:55:04

At 9/27/05 07:50 PM, falcontrigger wrote: I would use the frag garnade and i would, i think use the m1 grand semi-auto rifle becuse i like the good clean shots you can make. i dont realy know why i would use the frag .maybe becuase thats realy the only one im familiar with besides the nazi nad with the stick in it.

Meh - I'm too lazy to find out for you what the nazi stick grenade's real name is - but, I still find the M1 Garand to have that loading problem - I personally don't want to be stuck with one bullet charging up the hillside... would you?

Oh yeah - I am psychic... but, it'll cost you $50 to see anymore examples XD

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 21:01:22

At 9/27/05 08:55 PM, Nomader wrote: but, I still find the M1 Garand to have that loading problem - I personally don't want to be stuck with one bullet charging up the hillside... would you?

That's why you must Be Prepared, and if you're a quick reloader it might help, I say check your ammo before you charge up a hill. If you charge a hill unprepared, you're just a bad soldier. I say that in a jungle, you'll have enough cover to shoot, reload, and charge.

(in the video games, it reloads fine)

OMFG!YOU ARE SO 1337!!!PLEEEEEEESE ONE MORE FOR FREE!!!!!!! :)

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-27 21:05:50

At 9/27/05 09:01 PM, seventy-one wrote:
At 9/27/05 08:55 PM, Nomader wrote: but, I still find the M1 Garand to have that loading problem - I personally don't want to be stuck with one bullet charging up the hillside... would you?
That's why you must Be Prepared, and if you're a quick reloader it might help, I say check your ammo before you charge up a hill. If you charge a hill unprepared, you're just a bad soldier. I say that in a jungle, you'll have enough cover to shoot, reload, and charge.

So I should simply take a rifle, fire it into the ground... let's pretend I'm a German soldier shall we?

"Why am I defending this worthless jungle location again?" *multiple shots ring out as troops attempt to reload rifles*

"Send in artillery 27-1" *Germans Win!*

That's not good...

And how do ya like the sig eh?

(in the video games, it reloads fine)
OMFG!YOU ARE SO 1337!!!PLEEEEEEESE ONE MORE FOR FREE!!!!!!! :)

Alright... my psychic powers are swelling... oh my! I sense... an Oakland Raiders fan! *phew* - I must now rest... my brain hurts too much

lol...

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature