00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1Her0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The War Crew

86,090 Views | 1,591 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The War Crew 2006-03-26 15:36:29

At 3/25/06 03:35 PM, wastedwizard wrote:
At 3/25/06 09:12 AM, GSgt_Liberal wrote: It sounds like a racist bill that they're trying to pass.
No It is not in my opinion as people come from many backgrounds to the US these include Eastern Europe, China and Japan .

It's racist because it only affects those from Mexico. That's racism.

Response to The War Crew 2006-03-28 19:24:37

There are still many protests in my area. Mostly are from high school students. I sometimes join them to show the congress that we will still continue to protest until the bill is taken down.

Response to The War Crew 2006-03-29 15:33:36

At 3/28/06 07:24 PM, GeneralMBison wrote: There are still many protests in my area. Mostly are from high school students. I sometimes join them to show the congress that we will still continue to protest until the bill is taken down.

Good luck and I hope you win your battle though you only have a small chance never give up hope.

Response to The War Crew 2006-03-29 23:50:32

Yeah, the immigration is becomming an issue here too. But thats not war related.

What is, is the fact that a Canadian Soldier (and an American one) was killed in Afghanistan during a firefight with the Taliban. :'(

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-03-31 00:25:50

At 3/29/06 11:50 PM, Peregrinus wrote: Yeah, the immigration is becomming an issue here too. But thats not war related.

It could be war related but yeah it isn't that much.

What is, is the fact that a Canadian Soldier (and an American one) was killed in Afghanistan during a firefight with the Taliban. :'(

Damn the Talibans. How long are the soldiers going to be in Iraq.

Response to The War Crew 2006-03-31 13:08:05

At 3/31/06 12:25 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: Damn the Talibans. How long are the soldiers going to be in Iraq.

I dunno. We're in Afghanistan. You are in Iraq.

He was only 22.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-01 14:41:49

At 3/31/06 01:08 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 3/31/06 12:25 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: Damn the Talibans. How long are the soldiers going to be in Iraq.
I dunno. We're in Afghanistan. You are in Iraq.

He was only 22.

Yeah that sucks. I got these next questions: Which war do you think was the most costly?
What do you think if World War II did not happened?
What war or battle do you think that the losing country could have won?

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-01 15:09:55

At 4/1/06 02:41 PM, GeneralMBison wrote: Yeah that sucks.

Yup

I got these next questions: Which war do you think was the most costly?

WWII for Russia...damn they had a high bodycount against them...

Newgrounds wouldn't exist. Neither would Volkswagen, and lots of nifty inventions.

WWII if Hitler wasn't a douche. He could have won if he has authorized the Me262 as a fighter jet instead of a bomber (the dumbass)

Oh, and on E-Bay, a genuine Enigma Machine is for sale. Linky Linky OMG currently selling at just over 10,000 Euros

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-01 16:23:49

At 4/1/06 02:41 PM, GeneralMBison wrote:

Yeah that sucks. I got these next questions: Which war do you think was the most costly?

The great patriotic struggle (WW2 Eastern front)

Jets rockets and nukes would be the models we had in the 60's

The Falklands the Argentinans could have won if they were truly commited which they weren't. Gave just we started taking control and if the Argentinan air force knew anything that would have helped them greatly.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-02 08:17:32

i just thought of something.is this crew just for wars with more advanced weaponry or does it include close combat like sword fighting.for example the romans and the barbarians

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-02 09:44:49

At 4/2/06 08:17 AM, rayzerblayze wrote: i just thought of something.is this crew just for wars with more advanced weaponry or does it include close combat like sword fighting.for example the romans and the barbarians

This crew is dedicated to all forms of human conflict dubed by history as war.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 00:31:41

At 4/2/06 09:44 AM, RedGlare wrote:
At 4/2/06 08:17 AM, rayzerblayze wrote: i just thought of something.is this crew just for wars with more advanced weaponry or does it include close combat like sword fighting.for example the romans and the barbarians
This crew is dedicated to all forms of human conflict dubed by history as war.

RedGlare is right, its that there's isn't must talk of the old style wars. So we will begin to talk about it now:

What war that took place before Jesus was born do you know the most?
Which anceint empire could have lasted more years or centuries than it did?
If there wasn't any guns or bombs made how do you think the modern wars could be fought by?

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 08:02:15

At 4/3/06 12:31 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: RedGlare is right, its that there's isn't must talk of the old style wars. So we will begin to talk about it now:

Aren't i always^^

If there wasn't any guns or bombs made how do you think the modern wars could be fought by?

Well the Roman Empire had many wars but i guess the invasion of Briton and Germania and Gaul are the ones i know most about.

The Inca empire lasted only a 100 years now theres bound to have been a way they could of put a few years on the clock.

With archers and cavlry(im assuming vehicles would also not exist) versions of Cromwells new model army would be up against armies where you bought a rank instead of earned it.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 13:32:31

At 4/3/06 08:02 AM, RedGlare wrote:
At 4/3/06 12:31 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: RedGlare is right, its that there's isn't must talk of the old style wars. So we will begin to talk about it now:
Aren't i always^^

LOL

Well the Roman Empire had many wars but i guess the invasion of Briton and Germania and Gaul are the ones i know most about.

The Inca empire lasted only a 100 years now theres bound to have been a way they could of put a few years on the clock.

Also the Mayans and the Aztecs could have lasted more but they were taken down by the Spanish. The Mayans were good because they made the number 0 and the 365 day calendar while the Aztecs made their city on top of a lake that is now known as Mexico City (which is sinking a bit).

With archers and cavlry(im assuming vehicles would also not exist) versions of Cromwells new model army would be up against armies where you bought a rank instead of earned it.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 13:34:07

God bless the soldiers And god bless America

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 13:37:35

At 4/3/06 01:34 PM, AustinR wrote: God bless the soldiers And god bless America

Short and simple i suppose, are you talking about any conflict especially? or just as a whole.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 13:42:35

i like learning about the spartans and the romans.they may not have haad as good weapons but they did have good stratagys and defensive patterns.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 19:34:05

At 4/3/06 01:34 PM, AustinR wrote: God bless the soldiers And god bless America

you got that right there fellow civilian.

Later tonight we will have some few soldiers promoted. By sure to check tomorrow to see who has been promoted to next rank.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 19:54:06

At 8/25/05 08:20 AM, IWantSomeCookies wrote: Lol, this is a cool idea. Talking about wars..

So, when do you think WW3 will be? :|

Uhhh..

with u.s. v.s either china korea or iran thay all have a future military offence comeing but wuth one is first. o yeah ill join

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 19:58:51

Oh, and GeneralMBison, the sig should read "NGPD", not what it is now. you typoed.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 20:09:39

hey can i join

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 20:13:34

At 4/3/06 08:09 PM, fullman wrote: hey can i join

Are you following me to all my clubs or something?

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 20:29:18

At 4/3/06 08:13 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
Are you following me to all my clubs or something?

tell that to powerprower he's been following me a bit

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-03 21:57:48

war is good there cannot be peace without war
duing peace we prepare for war during war we reach for peace i am going into the army when i am of age

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-04 01:57:22

At 4/3/06 07:58 PM, Peregrinus wrote: Oh, and GeneralMBison, the sig should read "NGPD", not what it is now. you typoed.

Whoops sorry about that. I was typing so fast that I didn't check to see it. Thanks for the alert.

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-04 02:12:56

Unless you are following Lt. Peregrinus, then calm down with that crap or if you do want to join the War Crew, then you must tell us what you know about any wars, battles, weapons, soldiers, etc. If you do give us a good info, then you are in.

At 4/3/06 07:54 PM, the_sarge wrote:
At 8/25/05 08:20 AM, IWantSomeCookies wrote: Lol, this is a cool idea. Talking about wars..

So, when do you think WW3 will be? :|

Uhhh..
with u.s. v.s either china korea or iran thay all have a future military offence comeing but wuth one is first. o yeah ill join

Welcome the_sarge. You don't have a rank for now until you post four more times to earn a good rank. we hope to hear more from you.

Well it's time to give out some promotions to a few soldiers. The following soldiers are now promoted:

wastedwizard is now to the rank of First Sergeant.
Peregrinus is now to the rank of Captain.

Congats to the promoted soldiers.

And now here is the updated ranks:
The War Crew
Officers-
Supreme Commander: GeneralMBison
Generals: RedGlare, Nomader, ChurroNG
Lieutenant General: seventy-one
Major General: marchingtyrants
Brigadier General: brandon_ross
Colonel: <none>
Lieutenant Colonel: <none>
Major: <none>
Captain: Peregrinus
Lieutenant: <none>
Second Lieutenant: <none>

Staff Noncommissioned Officers (SNCO)-
Sergeant Major: <none>
Master Sergeant: <none>
First Sergeant: Gunnery_Sergeant, wastedwizard
Staff Sergeant: -Jag-, rayzerblayze

Noncommissioned Officers (NCO)-
Sergeant: <none>
Corporal: <none>

Non-Rate Soldiers-
Private First Class: <none>
Private: <none>
Under Radar: the_sarge, fullman

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-04 09:55:34

At 4/4/06 02:12 AM, GeneralMBison wrote:
Unless you are following Lt. Peregrinus, then calm down with that crap or if you do want to join the War Crew, then you must tell us what you know about any wars, battles, weapons, soldiers, etc. If you do give us a good info, then you are in.

well i know the basic fire arm m16 but just about everyone knows that actully the highest rank is general major of the army look it up and supreme commander is a catchy name but four star general is general and five star is general of the army and it's only used in war time war is hell we all know that my grandfather was in veeitnam damn i still can't spell it rocket luanchers are some high duty weapons that they used also they used combat knifes but that's what we all now of course is that enough?

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-04 10:00:12

when i said highest rank i ment highest none officer rank i ment to say SARGEANT MAJOR OF THE ARMY

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-04 12:26:32

At 4/4/06 10:00 AM, fullman wrote: when i said highest rank i ment highest none officer rank i ment to say SARGEANT MAJOR OF THE ARMY

Sergeant Major is not a rank per se, but it is an appointment. But yes, SMA is the god rank in the military. They usually get more respect than most high-ranking officers.

And without searching it, what is the size of ammunition the M-16 uses? both in caliber, and in millimeters (I feel like testing you seeing as you say you know the M-16. Be happy I'm not asking the field cleaning process.)

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-04-04 12:38:26

At 4/4/06 12:26 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
And without searching it, what is the size of ammunition the M-16 uses? both in caliber, and in millimeters.

I know this from a website the other day it is 5.56mm and .223 caliber