00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Naruto Club

487,624 Views | 9,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Naruto Club 2005-08-17 00:26:07

hi, im here to start a club only related to naruto anime/manga i love the anime club but i want to start a club just about Naruto. just like the Pro Pokemon club and the One Piece crew.
also for ppl who don't know about Naruto heres a website that explains everything
and is the main source for info in my club. because i so highly appreiciate the One Piece Crew [which i still am a part of] i will assign positions just like the one piece crew.
Now BatDan please dont think im trying to steal you're ideas i just would like to do that to start off my club.

Im pretty sure that this club will be succesful because there are so many Naruto fans on newgrounds and for ppl who like the concept of ninjas i think they'd like to learn about Naruto.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 00:28:29

At 8/17/05 12:26 AM, Naruto360 wrote: hi, im here to start a club only related to naruto anime/manga i love the anime club but i want to start a club just about Naruto. just like the Pro Pokemon club and the One Piece crew.
also for ppl who don't know about Naruto heres a website that explains everything
and is the main source for info in my club. because i so highly appreiciate the One Piece Crew [which i still am a part of] i will assign positions just like the one piece crew.
Now BatDan please dont think im trying to steal you're ideas i just would like to do that to start off my club.

Im pretty sure that this club will be succesful because there are so many Naruto fans on newgrounds and for ppl who like the concept of ninjas i think they'd like to learn about Naruto.

i wanna join, can we choose characters?
technically batdan got this idea from people ages before him in this website called newgrounds
if i could choose a character, can i be sasuke?

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 00:32:35

i wanna join, can we choose characters?
technically batdan got this idea from people ages before him in this website called newgrounds
if i could choose a character, can i be sasuke?

of course u can join and u can be Sasuke he is a great character i myself will be kakashi as the athority figure of this group :] im glad someone wanted to join so far

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 00:34:57

I think it's good that you are doing this because now I can say this in the anime club.
"We know you love naruto so why don't you go flaunt it in the naruto club!?Ya anime noob"
I love naruto but it's baisically every anime noobs first anime that they flaunt.
I'd love to join and if I could be Tenmari-chan please.ty

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 00:39:24

I'd love to join and if I could be Tenmari-chan please.ty

Yep u can be Temari Welcome aboard :) hav fun

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 00:41:59

Huzzah! oh and you said you had a link to a website about naruto and I don't see one but I'm guessing it's more than likely www.narutofan.com ?

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 00:46:16

At 8/17/05 12:41 AM, Sesshy wrote: Huzzah! oh and you said you had a link to a website about naruto and I don't see one but I'm guessing it's more than likely www.narutofan.com ?

lol man am i dumb i forgot to post it lol here it is http://www.naruto-kun.com/ do u wanna join and if u do what character would u like to be?

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 00:49:28

I allready joined you silly! I'm Tenmari-chan

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 00:54:29

hey man il join, can i be Zabuza, hes awsome =)

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 00:59:24

At 8/17/05 12:54 AM, pro-kid wrote: hey man il join, can i be Zabuza, hes awsome =)

course u can and zabuza is urs yah he's pretty cool! just for u heres a gif of him kakashi or so he thinks.

Naruto Club

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 01:07:24

ok so im going to bed pretty soon but ill be on tommorow so so far there are 4 members including me

Me=Kakashi
Thief_at_dusk=Sasuke
Sesshy=Temari
Pro-kid=Zabuza

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 01:22:10

At 8/17/05 12:26 AM, Naruto360 wrote:

Don't post links to those sites. They are torrent sites that pirate, piracy isn't allowed on the NG forums so use e-mail or IMs to give people those links.

You could allways join the Anime Club though, but Naruto is pretty big it's self. I don't know how many episodes or chapters you've read so far. I'm up to chapter 263 if I remember correctly.

So, what are your favorite characters, NinJutsus, GenJutsus, TaiJutsus, etc...?

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 01:24:03

to anyone who wants to join well i'm offline just leave a message and what character u'd like to be and when i get on i'll post a reply to all the ppl i add ok ; )

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 01:30:29

Don't post links to those sites. They are torrent sites that pirate, piracy isn't allowed on the NG forums so use e-mail or IMs to give people those links.

So, what are your favorite characters, NinJutsus, GenJutsus, TaiJutsus, etc...?

Gaara is one of my favs along with kakashi one of my favorite taijutsus is the iron fist style gai's specialty just because of the brute force to break even stone and on the fact of not using that website ok no more but it may be a private website but all the features are acceptable to non members but i guess ill suggest a new site from now on

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 06:19:47

well dude, i would say join the anime club, but as Master Inyuyasha already stated, Naruto's pretty big, i guess you can include me as Rock Lee, the most bad-ass character i've ever seen.

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 06:38:26

A naruto club eh... I'll be Gaara...

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 13:56:48

At 8/17/05 06:38 AM, Xeromune wrote: A naruto club eh... I'll be Gaara...

ok so u can be gaara one of my personal favorites for his sand coffin move welcome to the club

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 13:58:55

At 8/17/05 06:19 AM, BigLundi wrote: well dude, i would say join the anime club, but as Master Inyuyasha already stated, Naruto's pretty big, i guess you can include me as Rock Lee, the most bad-ass character i've ever seen.

ok u can be Rock Lee he may be an awsome character for his skills but his eyebrows are just weird

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 14:34:14

I'll join, can be Orochimaru?

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 15:13:05

At 8/17/05 02:34 PM, the_dude12345 wrote: I'll join, can be Orochimaru?

yep u can join and u can be Orochimaru one of the most deadly characters just a few more members and the club can start on some Naruto points : )

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 15:25:13

i wanna ask to all the Naruto Club members how much are u into naruto do u watch the anime read the mangas, if u do around what chapter ar u on and do u read the in shonen jump or the actual Graphic Novels?

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 16:05:27

i read the shonen jump and the actual novels which is at issue 5 i believe

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 16:16:56

At 8/17/05 04:05 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote: i read the shonen jump and the actual novels which is at issue 5 i believe

yah i used to read the shonen jumps but they never had enough u had to wait a month to finish one battle it got irritating so i order my copies now so i'm way far ahead of that i even used to download naruto off the internet but i stoped that

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 16:36:29

I always though such a club would do well, even with the Anime club in existance.

I'll be Jiraiya.
He's crazy cool. :)

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 16:42:17

At 8/17/05 04:36 PM, shinobiclock wrote: I always though such a club would do well, even with the Anime club in existance.

I'll be Jiraiya.
He's crazy cool. :)

Welcome aboard Jiraiya is yours he's a funny character. and i sure hope this club is sucessful someone had to make it Naruto is such a popular manga it isn't mentioned enough in the anime club so i broke off just like the one piece crew.

Naruto Club

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 17:44:52

Me gotta be Naruto! **Sexy no jutsu** In girly voice -> "Please Naruto360 sensei ?"

First in Command and general overseer at the NG Naruto Club. (Hokage)

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 17:47:16

Also as for the naruto material i use they are:
Naruto manga in shonen jump
Naruto subbed dvds
Naruttimetto Hero 2!
and a whole lotta naruto shit i bought when i went to japan
(head bands, action figures, scrolls, etc.)

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 17:49:57

Yeah well I watch the anime and read the manga....I'm on the latest chapter at the sight I posted above....and my most favorite character...I like kiba and akamaru and their double headed dog technique but one of my favorite techniques is Hachiyose no jutsu (summoning), wether it's a giant frog or a weasel on a scythe lol.

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 17:54:38

does anybody else play Narutimette Hero 2?

Response to Naruto Club 2005-08-17 17:56:17

Because i think that it is the best fighting game i have ever played in my life, not just because it is naruto, and not not because of Kakashi's Sennen Goroshi move.(1,000 years of pain in the U.S. Manga)