00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

60d just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Naruto Club

489,686 Views | 9,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-08 17:11:00

At 7/7/06 07:04 PM, -Transmute- wrote:
Neji got several holes in his body and lots of cuts, and did he sit and whine like a pussy? Fuck no, he just stood up and poked Kidoumaru around until he died.
Yeah, he fucking fought like a man. Same with everyone on team Shikamaru (he team Shikamaru lead after Sasuke)

Hell yeah, they fought like men. Like you said, Neji got turned into a human pincushion, Chouji damn near quashed all his internal organs, Kiba stabbed himself, TWICE, and Shikamaru put an impressive fight against Tayuya.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-08 18:03:14

At 7/8/06 05:11 PM, HitTheTarget wrote: and Shikamaru put an impressive fight against Tayuya.

He broke his own thumb and almost got a seizure because of 3 giant zombies vomiting spectral worms.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-08 21:22:34

At 7/8/06 04:07 PM, JackOfShadows wrote: I will, don't you worry your head about it none.

after you get pawned by my uber-high rank.
ill technically be 1st in command, or a self entitled legend for that matter.

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 09:38:10

How do you guys make thoose awsome post things? oh yeah back to the point, i want to join. is this like an RPG club? you know where each person in the club is a different character. well if it is then i wanna be naruto, if he's already taken ill be shino

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 09:53:42

At 7/9/06 09:38 AM, naruto-uzimaki wrote: How do you guys make thoose awsome post things? oh yeah back to the point, i want to join. is this like an RPG club? you know where each person in the club is a different character. well if it is then i wanna be naruto, if he's already taken ill be shino

We're not sure if we can let you join, my advice is go lurk on the forums some more so you know how things work around here.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 10:08:27

So guys what has been happnig sense I've been gone?

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 10:38:09

At 7/9/06 10:08 AM, Itachi_will_you_kill wrote: So guys what has been happnig sense I've been gone?

Nothing much, since the RP. You haven't missed much.

I wonder why Kakashi doesn't have any kids....he's awesome enough....

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 10:46:59

At 7/9/06 09:53 AM, -Transmute- wrote:
We're not sure if we can let you join, my advice is go lurk on the forums some more so you know how things work around here.

I think he should be alowed to join. If he starts acting stupid, he's stupid.

So, Uzumaki Naruto, you can join. Both Naruto and Shino are taken. Go a couple of pages back and you'll find the list of taken characters. Pick anyone who's not on the list and is human.

At 7/9/06 10:38 AM, Black_Cat wrote:
I wonder why Kakashi doesn't have any kids....he's awesome enough....

Stop fucking doing this. Making your text look like quoted text throws people off. It just makes it more difficult to understand you. Everybody, stop doing this. I mean it. I don't want to get mean over this, so don't force me to.

Anyway, Kakashi probably doesn't have kids beacuse he's young and a ninja. Forming a family at such a young age will just eat away his freedom. Besides, he has a lot of emotional problems. He doesn't really trust people. He can trust them with his life, but not with his inner feelings. You just can't have a truly strong relationship with someone who won't trust you enough to tell you what really is going on inside him.

If words were wisdom, I'd be talking even more.

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 11:41:30

At 7/9/06 09:53 AM, -Transmute- wrote:
At 7/9/06 09:38 AM, naruto-uzimaki wrote: How do you guys make thoose awsome post things? oh yeah back to the point, i want to join. is this like an RPG club? you know where each person in the club is a different character. well if it is then i wanna be naruto, if he's already taken ill be shino

Jack...Sorry, But I'll have to agree with Black Cat here. He doesn't even know how to quote text...

First in Command and general overseer at the NG Naruto Club. (Hokage)

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 11:45:01

At 7/9/06 11:41 AM, Shonendude wrote: At 7/9/06 09:53 AM,-Transmute- wrote:
Jack...Sorry, But I'll have to agree with Black Cat here.

What the hell?

He doesn't even know how to quote text...

Indeed, that's why I said he should gain more experience on the forums. Isn't it funny that lately only recently made accounts wanna join this club?

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 11:59:56

At 7/9/06 11:45 AM, -Transmute- wrote: Isn't it funny that lately only recently made accounts wanna join this club?

Yeah it is stragrange. Maybe someone in this club has diffrent nicks. Or someone told there friend's and they told there friends and so on and so forth. We are losing a lot of main chactors. And one member left because he thought there were to many noobs in this club. I think we should do some cuting around here I know two people that haven't been here in a long time Inolock and tsunade10. I say there chacters should be up for grabs. Who agrees? And one other thing we should also make noobs that want a to join the club only get secondary characters. Who agrees with me on that?

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 12:37:04

At 7/9/06 11:59 AM, Rinslet wrote:
At 7/9/06 11:45 AM, -Transmute- wrote: Isn't it funny that lately only recently made accounts wanna join this club?
Yeah it is stragrange. Maybe someone in this club has diffrent nicks. Or someone told there friend's and they told there friends and so on and so forth. We are losing a lot of main chactors. And one member left because he thought there were to many noobs in this club. I think we should do some cuting around here I know two people that haven't been here in a long time Inolock and tsunade10. I say there chacters should be up for grabs. Who agrees? And one other thing we should also make noobs that want a to join the club only get secondary characters. Who agrees with me on that?

I'm still up for the minimum intelligent post count. In other words, make sure they are not noobs before they spam up our club. Intelligent posts are a good way of knowing that a person can and probably will post insightful comments here.

"Anything coming must automatically give way to your perfection, your anger, your awesomeness. The world must yield." -- Best Fortune Cookie Ever ; -[AXP]-

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 13:33:25

At 7/9/06 11:45 AM, -Transmute- wrote:
Jack...Sorry, But I'll have to agree with Black Cat here.
What the hell?

I agree. That IS a 'What the hell'. How could you mistake me for Transmute?

He doesn't even know how to quote text...
Indeed, that's why I said he should gain more experience on the forums. Isn't it funny that lately only recently made accounts wanna join this club?

Well, mostly, people make accounts just to be in this club. They don't want the general, or anything. Just Naruto. Prepare for alot of newbies.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 13:57:19

At 7/9/06 01:40 PM, pringels59 wrote: Naruto is gay!

Ignore him people I already contacted a mod.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 14:24:22

I agree with cat. I made my account just to join the club. But the fist night I was in the club I reed the previous pages till 4 in the morning. And tried to figure out how things worked. Plus I tried to lv up a little. (But that was just to get a cooler pick.).

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 14:31:53

At 7/9/06 01:57 PM, -Transmute- wrote:
Ignore him people I already contacted a mod.

Good I hate when people like to get banned.

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 14:44:14

Hahaha...^_^; Gomen...Sorry Black Cat and Transmute, I was thinking about another post at the time...

Anyway, transmute gets a promotion for acting so fast in contacting a mod. Congratulations. ^_^

Hmm...I wonder why these people actually take time out of their day to spam this thread...don't they have something better to do?

First in Command and general overseer at the NG Naruto Club. (Hokage)

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 15:15:05

At 7/9/06 01:40 PM, pringels59 wrote: Naruto is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont worry people is just a noob that wants attention.. he previously spammed the ng mafia and got kick out... yet again i may add hey is a sever noob needing attention so deprive him from it and make him crazy...

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 15:22:10

Dealt with.

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 16:29:10

At 7/9/06 02:44 PM, Shonendude wrote: Hahaha...^_^; Gomen...Sorry Black Cat and Transmute, I was thinking about another post at the time...

Don't worry happens all the time, I have that loads with msn.

Anyway, transmute gets a promotion for acting so fast in contacting a mod. Congratulations. ^_^

Thanks a lot. :)

Hmm...I wonder why these people actually take time out of their day to spam this thread...don't they have something better to do?

It probably attracts attention since it got fagged up on american tv.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 17:44:53

Wait what are we talking about seriously I am lost.

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 18:44:22

At 7/9/06 05:44 PM, Itachi_will_you_kill wrote: Wait what are we talking about seriously I am lost.

If you are lost, think of a valid topic for discussion. Or, you can be like normal people and look back on the recent pages. Anyway, has anybody noticed the fights are getting less and less intelligient? I mean, in the earlier episodes, they used to go through these highly intricate plan to catch the opponent in their jutsu. Now, they just run at them yelling randomly, jutsu firing at random.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 18:46:08

At 7/9/06 06:44 PM, HitTheTarget wrote: Anyway, has anybody noticed the fights are getting less and less intelligient? I mean, in the earlier episodes, they used to go through these highly intricate plan to catch the opponent in their jutsu. Now, they just run at them yelling randomly, jutsu firing at random.

The fights need more Shikamaru to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 20:56:34

amen, shikamaru rocks cuz he thinks everything is to much trouble so any new topics to respond to i'm bored

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-09 21:27:32

At 7/9/06 08:56 PM, bloodspade wrote: amen, shikamaru rocks cuz he thinks everything is to much trouble

He is too lazy to do anything at all but takes the most responsibility as a leader. Hypcrisy?

so any new topics to respond to i'm bored

If Kakashi had a cursed seal, how would he look like?

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-10 02:03:52

At 7/9/06 09:27 PM, -Transmute- wrote:
At 7/9/06 08:56 PM, bloodspade wrote:
so any new topics to respond to i'm bored

It depends on if he is in 1st or 2nd form?

I just fished a picture of Zabuza and was wondering who would like to see it?

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-10 02:05:26

At 7/9/06 09:27 PM, -Transmute- wrote:
At 7/9/06 08:56 PM, bloodspade wrote:

I would think it has something to do with his hair. The skin won't matter much, because we don't see much of his skin anyway.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-10 02:37:28

At 7/9/06 03:22 PM, Turandot wrote: Dealt with.

Good job, now just change your name back to Sarai.

Anyway, Kakashi probably doesn't have kids beacuse he's young and a ninja. Forming a family at such a young age will just eat away his freedom. Besides, he has a lot of emotional problems. He doesn't really trust people. He can trust them with his life, but not with his inner feelings. You just can't have a truly strong relationship with someone who won't trust you enough to tell you what really is going on inside him.

Well, I guess I can agree with the emotional part, but he's not really that young....I think he's....29 or 30 in the second part?

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-10 05:43:28

At 7/10/06 02:03 AM, Scud_Buster wrote: I just fished a picture of Zabuza and was wondering who would like to see it?

Sure just throw a link.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-07-10 07:09:37

At 7/10/06 02:37 AM, Black_Cat wrote:
Well, I guess I can agree with the emotional part, but he's not really that young....I think he's....29 or 30 in the second part?

I don't know about the second part of the anime. Besides, men stay fertile rather long, and heis a ninja, so you never know. He might make a dozen kids at age 50.

If words were wisdom, I'd be talking even more.