00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jojo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sinister Sig Makers Reborn

367,578 Views | 8,488 Replies

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 13:50:49

At 4/9/06 01:18 PM, Tom_s00 wrote:
At 4/9/06 12:29 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Here you go.
BBM do my Urban dead themed sig >: (

plz. <3

it's pretty impossible cause UD is text based...if you want zombies i'd be glad to do it for ya.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 14:08:09

At 4/9/06 01:18 PM, Tom_s00 wrote:
BBM do my Urban dead themed sig >: (

plz. <3

Rhys has a fair point. But, because it's you, I'll give it a go when I've finished a sig I owe earfetish.

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 14:28:42

At 4/8/06 07:28 AM, Hoaders wrote:
At 4/8/06 01:19 AM, angel_warrior_105 wrote: this may not be an easy request but you can do eithier these 2 id like a sig that has oblivion the elder scrolls to do with it with my name in the background all cool lookin or something
cheaap.

oh hell yeah but how do i put it on could yopu tell me how i put it on my thing?

"Target is going to be flooded with desperate NGers now."LoKoCoCo lol

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 14:54:00

At 4/9/06 01:50 PM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote: it's pretty impossible cause UD is text based...if you want zombies i'd be glad to do it for ya.

Thats fine ! im not picky.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 15:57:55

thx banana bread

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 16:02:01

At 4/9/06 02:28 PM, angel_warrior_105 wrote: oh hell yeah but how do i put it on could yopu tell me how i put it on my thing?

Right click on the pic and select "Save Picture As", save it somewhere on your computer.
Click on "ACCOUNT OPTIONS" up the top of the page, then click "BBS SIGNATURE PIC". Upload your sig pic from there and click OK.

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 16:04:45

I know i shouldnt post here put i post for are troops and i want as many people to support them so i made this and the one i use.

The little one can be added to a sig.

please support them

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 16:14:27

At 4/9/06 04:04 PM, sprint-T wrote: I know i shouldnt post here put i post for are troops and i want as many people to support them so i made this and the one i use.

The little one can be added to a sig.

please support them

it's "OUR" not "ARE" you idiot

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 16:16:58

At 4/9/06 04:02 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Right click on the pic and select "Save Picture As

Thanks dude.
<3

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 17:01:32

Could i get one with a stick guy doing something funny? (surprise me :) )
And i'd like my name at the right of it in pretty noticable letters. Thanks!

If in any way you disagree with this post, understand that you're a cunt.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 17:32:09

can i get an animated sig where a guy on a doorstep is stamping on burning paper bag? the bottom of the bag has too look like there's shit in it. Just make the guy stamp and loop (if it's not too hard) on the left it needs to say
"The Prank Club"
then that text disappears and it says:
"join now"

My alias with hyphens on the left bottom please.
If it's too hard, just say it and i'll change it.

Thanks in advance.

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 17:33:58

hey Rabies do you like this i posted it in ASM

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 17:42:20

At 4/9/06 05:33 PM, sprint-T wrote: hey Rabies do you like this i posted it in ASM

He can go there himself, DO NOT POST SIGS HERE IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER.
It's been in our rules since day one, we're not bending it for you, we're not bending it "just this once".

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 17:46:10

At 4/9/06 05:42 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 4/9/06 05:33 PM, sprint-T wrote: hey Rabies do you like this i posted it in ASM
He can go there himself, DO NOT POST SIGS HERE IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER.
It's been in our rules since day one, we're not bending it for you, we're not bending it "just this once".

o god i am so sry i though this was the BSM, please im sry not diss it was nott ment to happen

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 17:50:14

At 4/9/06 04:04 PM, sprint-T wrote: please support them

the answer to your sig is YES. There ARE troops in Iraq. Learn some English.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 17:53:34

At 4/9/06 05:50 PM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote:
At 4/9/06 04:04 PM, sprint-T wrote: please support them
the answer to your sig is YES. There ARE troops in Iraq. Learn some English.

thanks lol

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-09 19:04:30

Dont do my signature, please, as i already have one.If you started this, thanks, but i have one now.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 10:06:17

Hey guys.. I was looking for a cool signature with my name on it (duh).. and of course Kurosaki Ichigo on it :) (the orange haired guy from Bleach -.- ). I was hoping you guys could help me :)

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 11:00:50

hello? i posted on page 300 and still haven't even got a sig or anything. maybe you just don't like me ,but can i have a sig that has a rock decorated and my name in sig requirement please!!

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 12:23:13

At 3/28/06 10:49 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 3/27/06 11:31 PM, AmazeKing wrote: * posted on page 283*
please stop skipping me.
i mean seroiusly, you dont even put me on the sig to do list.
this is just being rude.
you guys are just ignorin me
OK, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS RUDE? "HEY, I WAS SLEEPING WITH YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT, AND SHE WAS SHIT. ITS A SHAME YOU HAD TO CRAWL OUT HER LOOSE VAGINA, BECAUSE YOU'RE POLLUTING THE WORLD EVERY TIME YOU THINK."
We're not being rude. We have no obligation to make you that sig. Your sig request is retarded, it's beyond belief. "a cartoonish gorilla with an eye patch bone cross"? Gimme a break. We're sig makers, not graphic artists. WE GENERALLY DO NOT DRAW OUR OWN IMAGES HERE. We create the composition, but we're not artists. Unless you can find your cartoonish gorilla, I'm going to tell you to fuck off, and in fact, you know what? I'm going to tell you to fuck off anyway.
So go ahead, find your shitty picture, and I pray to god that if anyone else makes your sig, they make up for the unbalanced karma by urinating on your mother while she's sleeping.

you might think im pissed that you said that, but im not. that is all you guys need to say (maybe politer), but that is all. i HATE being ignored, a rude comment that tells me why i was ignored is MUCH, MUCH better than to reply to my post for 6 pages.

so thank you very much BBM, you FINALLY said something, now that i know no one can do my sig(cuz i knew it was kind of hard) I will now stop angerly posting my request. Plus, i already heard that joke, but my dog told it to me, it made me very sad.

sig by carmelhadinosaur

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 12:35:43

At 4/10/06 12:23 PM, AmazeKing wrote: so thank you very much BBM, you FINALLY said something, now that i know no one can do my sig(cuz i knew it was kind of hard) I will now stop angerly posting my request. Plus, i already heard that joke, but my dog told it to me, it made me very sad.

That's ok. If you want to make a (slightly easier) request I'll happily make it.

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 12:39:45

At 4/10/06 12:35 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
That's ok. If you want to make a (slightly easier) request I'll happily make it.

That's ok. I just have this image in my head and once MY computer gets fixed i'll make a (slightly uglier) one myself.

sig by carmelhadinosaur

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 12:53:20

now i even got a sig on page 1 962 or the last page whatever it is. I know you can beat it, but until then the "amatures are better for good service. but i still want a sig please from page 300 anybody i don't care if you are a mem of ssm or not just please make one please!!

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 13:35:18

Can someone take care of my request from 1-2 pages back please?

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 13:42:57

can some one take care of my request!! on page 300!!

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 13:54:04

Hey SSM,
Im looking for a banner for a site me and a friend are starting up.
Its a tutorials site called EZ-Tutorials.com.
Id know this isnt really a sig request but your work is awsome, and id really appreciate it if you could make my sites banner =)

Anyway, the BG colour should be #D2E7F1, it should be non-animated and it should say EZ-Tutorials.com on it with maybe a picture of something tutorial like on it (not really sure about this part) and some sort of fancy effects to make it look good. It should be blueish colours (you can see a small preview of the site here to get an idea of what the banner should look like)
The size should be around 700x100 pixels and should maybe have some kind of slogan in the bottom left hand corner. I have no idea about a slogan, so if you could come up with a witty one with possibly some allitaration thrown in there i would be very happy =)

Thanks SSM.

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 14:17:33

I'd like to redo my request: Can I have four of the dancing bananas then "cloning rocks" then my name. thnxorz

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 14:18:57

Cheers. It's brilliant, thanks a lot :D

a

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 15:37:26

Could someone make me a new sig please, I've had this one for a while now, and I'm getting bored with it.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2006-04-10 15:45:01

btw, if anyone is working on my banner (about 3 posts up) could you change the name to SharpTutorials.com instead of EZ-Tutorials.com and could you put the slogan in the bottom right hand corner as SharpTutorials.com - A Cut Above The Rest and could the pic change to a knife or something sort of underlining the Main Wording (SharpTutorials.com)

Thanks alot.

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature