00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

10 Anniversary Collab Idea?

82,586 Views | 2,225 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 21:56:58

At 8/8/05 09:52 PM, Mp3_Lock wrote:
At 8/8/05 09:47 PM, llammalrdsofsci wrote:
UPDATED:
http://img236.images..10thbiosintro4jw.swf

Waaaay overdramatic, makes the collab look gay

jesus christ on a cracker dude, seriously, i got ur opinion the first two times you posted it, and i told you, tell me how to fix it rather than being a goon about it.

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 22:00:36

yeah please mp3lock...if you have a problem with it, fine....but make a suggestion rather than just popping on here to say...crap...

Positive feedback are the words i'm looking for.....

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 22:08:34

At 8/8/05 09:56 PM, llammalrdsofsci wrote:
jesus christ on a cracker dude, seriously, i got ur opinion the first two times you posted it, and i told you, tell me how to fix it rather than being a goon about it.

Get rid of the entire.

.. it all started out as a nrmall collab..
then 100 people...
TO be the biggest exc.

Make it something less dramatic and less Omg dis is epic. And more Happy birthday Ngs, lets have fun

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 22:12:03

Searift, you can use the Selection or Eraser Tool to remove the nose of the right face in each frame and draw it back again.

start nose |*|o|o|o|...|o|*| end nose

Alternate between the blank keyframes beside the start and end points respectively to get a well-animated nose that doesn't enlarge as fast as it does in real life... o.O

After that's over with you can either record a new clip for the "f" and the "ive" or increase their volume using Sound Recorder and save them.

This is my main NG account, but I post Clock Flash as BoltClock and co-author myself sometimes.

I vote, review and post in the BBS under this account.

NOW SHUT UP >:(

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 22:43:39

Ok, Chedder should have my .fla, so i'm pretty much done, unless we need anything else O_o

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 22:51:59

So is today really the last day?

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 22:56:54

At 8/8/05 10:08 PM, Mp3_Lock wrote:
At 8/8/05 09:56 PM, llammalrdsofsci wrote:
Get rid of the entire.

.. it all started out as a nrmall collab..
then 100 people...
TO be the biggest exc.

Make it something less dramatic and less Omg dis is epic. And more Happy birthday Ngs, lets have fun

Let me make this clear you have absoloutly no good taste in flash so you just make youre flah and shut it you whinghy little bitch!

Im here to help!

Check out my art!

Certified Art Patrol

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 23:00:13

At 8/8/05 12:40 PM, Mp3_Lock wrote: I dont think anyone should be coauthored. Why should someone who made a 3 second part get the credit for 100 different animator's work?

The organiser submits it due to making the idea and having to put together / bug everyone to get all the parts done, that should be more then enough.

hey why should you even be able to talk

Im here to help!

Check out my art!

Certified Art Patrol

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 23:03:30

At 8/8/05 05:11 PM, Mogly wrote:
At 8/8/05 04:58 PM, Mp3_Lock wrote: I just cant get over how gay that movie is.

I mean I was watching it and all I could think of is.

What the fuck?
i secound that. its to over the top and dramatical for a intro to a collab. i mean its well-ly made but its just the purpose that ruins it.

i 3rd that oh yeah

Im here to help!

Check out my art!

Certified Art Patrol

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 23:19:58

At 8/8/05 10:12 PM, n00b_l0s3r wrote: Searift, you can use the Selection or Eraser Tool to remove the nose of the right face in each frame and draw it back again.

sound is being worked on as we speak, if can have a day or two,(im on the golf team and have many things to do) from cheddar pinochino will think more of 5 and less of 7 ^ ^

If you would like to discuss something do not hesitate to contact me

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 23:34:49

At 8/8/05 10:56 PM, ShowR wrote

Let me make this clear you have absoloutly no good taste in flash so you just make youre flah and shut it you whinghy little bitch!

Wow, this post shows me that your IQ is that of your flash skill.

ZERO

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 23:41:12

guys lets not start a flame board! this is a memorial to ng not a lets hate something that is kinda funny. yes it over dramitc but what does being gay have to with it. being gay means u have more taste. please lets just say how to improve. converting ones sexual interests will not improve the intro

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 00:15:11

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Don't flame anyone, please everyone, dont flame!!!!!

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

thanks you

also everyone needs to send me bios!!!! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 00:30:31

I like the intro. I mean, I realy like it.
Mp3 is right on saying that it's dramatic... but, c'mon, a 10th anniversary only happens once. It should be as dramatic as Liza Monelli on a binge.

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 00:36:49

At 8/9/05 12:30 AM, BucketHatBobby wrote: I like the intro. I mean, I realy like it.
Mp3 is right on saying that it's dramatic... but, c'mon, a 10th anniversary only happens once. It should be as dramatic as Liza Monelli on a binge.

this is exactly what i mean
mayb even as dramitic as rose o donnel on a diet
so lets stop and accept

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 00:37:33

balls.

ive been up all night(its 5:36 in the morning) and the deadline is today. im guessing i will wake up about 4 ish, but ive gotta go work when i wake up (5-9ish) cheddar i know its making an exception but can you take mine late tonight/tomorrow, i dont just wanna rush it quickly before i go to work.

also ive gotta send you Glaiel gamers aswell.

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 01:04:21

At 8/9/05 12:37 AM, Mogly wrote: balls. cheddar i know its making an exception but can you take mine late tonight/tomorrow, i dont just wanna rush it quickly before i go to work.

also ive gotta send you Glaiel gamers aswell.

if he gets one then i can make those nose bueno!

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 01:54:25

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 01:56:50

At 8/9/05 01:54 AM, searift wrote: smoother and louder.... i dont wanna make an analogy for that

i'm not sure if you caught it when i posted this be4, but i think if you watched this frame by frame, (stop and foward) that you would learn a lot more about how mouths move, http://img95.imagesh..p?image=fbf147uo.swf

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 02:46:06

holly crap darx, thats bloody brillant. u even shawdowed a fbf. i notice that u use the neck alot. and teeth. i have to agree that teeth add a big part to the mouth, unfortunatly what i did could not allow teeth. but i agree that teeth add alot. ure mouthing was mostly just go deeper into the cheek instead of down, which makes more sense, but both work ok. thank you for the demo im putting it on my fav for fbf faces.

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 06:48:41

RIGHT...making a rule here after reading ONE PAGE FULL of complete CRAP.

NO MORE TALK ABOUT the intro....keep it OFF this thread!

IF I hear anymore about this on here with people posting THREE TIMES IN A ROW and fighting over this thing then they will be removed.

ANYONE caught talking about it will be taken out of the collab. I don't have time for people to BITCH and MOAN about this...this is FOR NEWGROUNDS...if you don't like the ideas that are coming out either contact me by e-mail (duskj79@hotmail.com) or leave the collaboration. You've always had a choice with this....if you like what I'm doing then join this collab...if you didn't like it...don't bother with the collab. Its not like anyones here against their will.

Ched79

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 07:03:47

Sure Cheddar, I'll shut up.

This is my main NG account, but I post Clock Flash as BoltClock and co-author myself sometimes.

I vote, review and post in the BBS under this account.

NOW SHUT UP >:(

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 07:21:59

At 8/9/05 06:48 AM, Cheddar79 wrote: dont do this, that, this, that or this. I might remove you.

Hey ched, if anyone drops out im open.

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 10:05:15

The vultures are circling Ched! ... How many submissions made it in anyway?

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 10:18:22

Hey Ched post that list of whos flashes youv'e received. O and llama do we just send you the link to our NG profiles, or do we make custom ones?

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 10:47:53

hi, i was refered by n00b_l0s3r to join this collab, he says that there is some free space left? i would like to join please if there is

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 11:49:40

At 8/9/05 10:18 AM, smallydude wrote: Hey Ched post that list of whos flashes youv'e received. O and llama do we just send you the link to our NG profiles, or do we make custom ones?

nah, go here, it should explain what to do
http://newgrounds.co../topic.php?id=318138

also EVERYONE IN THE COLLAB PLEASE GO THERE AND FOLLOW WHAT THE FIRST POST SAYS! Thanks!

oh and cheddar sorry bout earlier...(starts with and "In")

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 12:29:19

Isnt today the anniversity?

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 12:34:32

hry all, I didn't greally get a response as to if I could be in the collab with my part, I'd like to be in it...

http://img319.images..ge=zombiefyed9mc.swf

I could make the zombie say any number someone gives me but I want to know if I could be in the collab or not :)

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-09 12:53:03

At 8/9/05 12:34 PM, True_Darkness wrote: hry all, I didn't greally get a response as to if I could be in the collab with my part, I'd like to be in it...

http://img319.images..ge=zombiefyed9mc.swf

I could make the zombie say any number someone gives me but I want to know if I could be in the collab or not :)

just wait til later today when cheddar gets online and posts, he'll say who got the boot and who gets to stay