00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

10 Anniversary Collab Idea?

82,361 Views | 2,225 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-07 23:07:26

Can anyone post the chart again?

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-07 23:08:36

At 8/7/05 11:03 PM, searift wrote: god damn it i never remember to post the link ^^'

alot better, just finish it and we'll see!! also, EVERYONE WHO HASN'T ALREADY, SEND ME YOUR BIOS NOW!!!! I'll accept them up to 2 days after cheddar has all the submissions. (I may, just maybe, lengthen it)

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-07 23:15:16

At 8/7/05 11:03 PM, searift wrote: god damn it i never remember to post the link ^^'

hey, your part is alright and all, but remember that when some body talks, they move there chin a lot, and make sure it looks like a mouth, and not just a pair of lips, so, keep that in mind, for example My old simple and clean part look at how the mouth moves in mine...

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-07 23:17:52

At 8/7/05 11:15 PM, _darx_ 's profile wrote:

"dont click here"

HAHA! That is funny! everyone! DON'T CLICK THERE!!!!

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-07 23:24:49

At 8/7/05 11:17 PM, llammalrdsofsci wrote: At 8/7/05 11:15 PM, _darx_ 's profile wrote:
"dont click here"
HAHA! That is funny! everyone! DON'T CLICK THERE!!!!

i would say more anoying to be honest, but everyone is there own.

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-07 23:41:40

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-07 23:41:48

well i made mine in record time (at least to me) and here it is

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-07 23:42:50

woops i forgot, i still need a friend to make his voice XP

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-07 23:51:05

that's frikin cool
do you need a voice, cause i could get you one, or is ur friend alread making one

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-07 23:52:00

At 8/7/05 11:41 PM, Xionic_Demon wrote: well i made mine in record time (at least to me) and here it is

jesus christ on a cracker thats loud, dude perhaps u wanna have that sound down a little. other then that im honored to be in a collab with u

If you would like to discuss something do not hesitate to contact me

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 00:56:14

At 8/7/05 11:52 PM, searift wrote:
jesus christ on a cracker thats loud, dude perhaps u wanna have that sound down a little. other then that im honored to be in a collab with u

Jesus Christ on a Cracker.... that has got to be the first time i have heard that, lmao, wtf

(i got him to join XD)

anyways, nobody is honored to be in a collab with me O_o lol jk

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 01:05:36

At 8/8/05 12:56 AM, _darx_ wrote:
anyways, nobody is honored to be in a collab with me O_o lol jk

i am darx, iam

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 01:10:05

no one answered if I could do someones part who made it crappy....

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 01:50:14

At 8/8/05 01:10 AM, gigafox wrote: no one answered if I could do someones part who made it crappy....

no you cant, wait till the 9th (tomorrow) and someone will of dropped out.

WEBSITE

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 02:35:44

At 8/7/05 09:38 PM, Cheddar79 wrote: Very nice work _darx_ and to think you almost didn't do a piece!!!

Deadline fast approaching people...those I haven't heard from are gonna be dropped if I don't get anything from them soon!!!

JUST ONE DAY LEFT......

Soon co-authoring will be decided upon!!

What kind of authors will be in the co-authoring list? Are they going to be the ones who are decent but unheard of (like me I guess... o.O)? If so please add me^^

I don't mind (a bit) if you don't add me though. If you want to add me I'll send you a Portal Buddy request. Cheers. Piconjo loves you.

This is my main NG account, but I post Clock Flash as BoltClock and co-author myself sometimes.

I vote, review and post in the BBS under this account.

NOW SHUT UP >:(

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 02:43:43

fora real sugestion i would say the people who really helpe this collab, mr bio dude for instance was important, umm and i suppose mogly, hes been dedicated to this thread, i dont know who else. i mean sure we'd all like to have the little scroll bar in our names say flash by this person-10th aniversery collab. i have been here on this collab since perhaps page 6 or seven (hint hint) but i havent really done anything for the collab, mayb the other spots shuld be given to people who need the extra points in their score. im a 2.87 id like to have another high scoring thing under my belt. cheddar is the ultimate descision(how ever u spell) i think we shuld vote on the open slots other than cheedar and the bio dude(i cant spell ure name sorry bro) id give a vote for mogly and a vote for myself, even though i am unworthy

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 02:52:23

At 8/7/05 11:52 PM, searift wrote: jesus christ on a cracker thats loud, dude perhaps u wanna have that sound down a little. other then that im honored to be in a collab with u

Jesus Christ on a cracker I agree! I'm honored to be in a collab with:

Xionic_Demon
SamBakZa
EvilBerryClock (B <3)
MP3Lock (N <3)
Buzzwerd
GAMECUBICLE
And all the recent faithful regulars of this forum

This is my main NG account, but I post Clock Flash as BoltClock and co-author myself sometimes.

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 02:55:13

Response to searift: LOL I did not say that with bias.

Damn, tomorrow is a great day for me as a Singaporean... really a great day...

\/0te t3h f1fenz0rr for my new submission coming up tomorrow as a tribute to Singapore.

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 02:57:52

At 8/8/05 02:43 AM, searift wrote: ( i cant spell ure name sorry bro)

Never mind. Call him Llama. Some of us do too.

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 03:12:00

At 8/8/05 02:57 AM, n00b_l0s3r wrote:
At 8/8/05 02:43 AM, searift wrote: ( i cant spell ure name sorry bro)
Never mind. Call him Llama. Some of us do too.

please can you stop posting so much, a triple post in such a short amount of time is pretty annoying, and cheddar also said that he would like the post limit here kept down.

and searift, thanks alot man appreciate it :)

i think the voting process couldnt work with each artist voting on a author, it would just be people voting for there friends and people trying to buy votes(not literally). maybe ask denvish/inglor/afro ninja and so on who they think.
and im not saying this just because searift mentioned me in this way, but because it makes sense, maybe include the people who have been big contributors to this topic, so for instance i would say myself, starogre, and ultimate_TH.

my animation will be finished today

WEBSITE

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 03:48:30

lol well there go my dreams in ever hoping to contribute more than a rejected speech and 2 sec animation to flash. i do see ure side of the non voting procedures mr mogly sir. i agree with ultimate but she hasnt been keeping in touch, i meant more like people that have been in touch with the collab for a while, and during my lurking of this i really didnt see stargolyle much. but voting out(ha ha ng isnt a democracy!). and then i guess ill have to just hope for a fluke that i get picked on co authors

hoping sad speech got you wanting to say searift for co author! cuz i want to start a collab but im affraid of geting locked for having a 2.87 average.

btw im surprised mr cheddar didnt get this locked (thank mod it didnt) has any one checked his batting average. i guess when mods see quality work they keep it on the boards any way. thats cool

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 03:57:02

I got the emails of every1 who didnt send it (their part) and emailed all of them...with llammalrdsofci....it wud b rly nice to co-outhor with llammalrdsofci!!!!

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 04:13:00

Heh wow, how was my name mentioned in the same sentence as Co-aurthor? :P

I actually have been lurking around this thread ever since it started so to say that I haven't been keeping in touch is a false statement. I actually have been chatting with Cheddar and Llama recently too.

But I'm not asking for a co-aurthor spot. I'm leaving it up to Cheddar to pick who gets the slots. Whoever gets them, I think should deserve it, not no random picks.

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 04:24:21

RIght, so is there some kind of format I should e-mail it with? I'm sure this has been answered, but I'm not too keen on reading 50 pages of posts. Sorry.

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 07:02:58

Email both the .fla and .swf to cheddar.

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 07:03:48

At 8/8/05 03:12 AM, Mogly wrote: please can you stop posting so much, a triple post in such a short amount of time is pretty annoying, and cheddar also said that he would like the post limit here kept down.

OK sorry about that. Look like I've just gotta shut the fuck up and wait... anxiously... while swiping beers from stoned maniacs.

I will NOT post until this is all over with.

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 09:12:11

At 8/8/05 03:48 AM, searift wrote: btw im surprised mr cheddar didnt get this locked (thank mod it didnt) has any one checked his batting average. i guess when mods see quality work they keep it on the boards any way. thats cool

Yeah, it is cool. I think that they were more concerned about locking collabs that didn't appear to be going anywhere. Fortunately this one has been going pretty well, not too many people flaming, (not any if I recall correctly) spamming or going off on tangents.

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 11:04:03

Hey cheddar u want to be portal buddys then type in ShowR on the buddies list...

Im here to help!

Check out my art!

Certified Art Patrol

BBS Signature

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 12:40:14

I dont think anyone should be coauthored. Why should someone who made a 3 second part get the credit for 100 different animator's work?

The organiser submits it due to making the idea and having to put together / bug everyone to get all the parts done, that should be more then enough.

Response to 10 Anniversary Collab Idea? 2005-08-08 13:05:04

Anything that I can do right now, other than finish my part? I really wanna help with whatever hasn't been. I could do anything at all.