00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official "I got review banned, wah"

46,627 Views | 602 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-24 20:50:41

OOH OOH ME FIRST ME FIRST *notices everyone else has gone before him* well... ME NEXT ME NEXT.... my reveiwing privliges just got taken away... i think it had to do with my capital letters and continuous little three dot things that might get on peoples nerves. if not plz tell... if so *holds gun to head*

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-24 20:53:34

At 7/24/05 08:50 PM, shockfrog wrote: OOH OOH

Long ago in a place far far away. N00bs crawled from every corner. They each made way too many sucky Flashes that made us all HATE them. Therefore a group of anti-n00b forces have gathered. The BLAM stickers were forged by the anti-n00b forces. This is now placed on every bad flash to just make the n00b try and think how to make a better flash.
I______________I
I I
I BLAM I
I______________I

And another one that's similar with an accusation of stolen. But seeing how you want your account deleted anyway, I don't know why you care to know why you're banned.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-24 20:55:47

oh i just wanted to see why in the first place... thanx

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-26 17:41:41

why am I banned. my brother told me that he got review banned from this cool site, I asked him what site, he gave me the address and I thought about making an account and I just now started!!! WHY AM I BANNED!!!!

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-26 17:45:22

oh srry I was in the wrong account He must've not signed out or sumthin but I'd had mine logged in yesterday. I wonder why he'd come back to the site after wanting to get deleted, hmmm.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-26 18:01:08

I've had a review ban for a while, I don't remember why, I believe it was from an angry review I left, or because I typed in all caps, cuz I was like 11 or 12. Can someone just tell me, maybe e-mail me?

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-26 18:13:10

At 7/26/05 06:01 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: I've had a review ban for a while, I don't remember why, I believe it was from an angry review I left, or because I typed in all caps, cuz I was like 11 or 12. Can someone just tell me, maybe e-mail me?

"TOM YOU FUCKIN SUCK YOU STUPID FUCK CAN YOU EVEN BEAT THIS GAME YOU 2 FACE FAGGOT AND I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF THIS IS ABUSIVE YOU ALL JUST WANNA SUCK HIS SMALL COCK AND LICK WADES CHODE YOU SAD MOTHER FUCKERS"

"IT WAS ALRIGHT BUT I'LL STILL BLAM IT....

U SUXORZ TEH BIG PENOR

P.S look sidewayz E====D~~"

And a general CAPS LOCK problem. You were 11 or 12? So that'd make you 12 or 13 now. I do hope you're old enough to legally have an account.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-26 19:23:50

At 7/26/05 06:13 PM, jonthomson wrote:

\\

*insert imature review here*

Yes, I am old enough to "legally" have an account.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-30 15:52:10

Over the past four months I've gradually gone down in reviews from 258 to 254. Maybe by the year 2204 I can get to my goal of zero!

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-30 16:09:51

At 7/30/05 03:52 PM, -Osaka- wrote: Over the past four months I've gradually gone down in reviews from 258 to 254. Maybe by the year 2204 I can get to my goal of zero!

I've had one review deleted a few days ago, it was probably one of my first reviews, they weren't exactly helpful... lol

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-30 16:17:26

Reviews for flagged entries stay in your profile until the submission is cleared. From what I've read on the BBS, flagged submissions are being worked on.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-30 20:43:43

At 7/30/05 04:09 PM, wismty wrote:

I've had one review deleted a few days ago, it was probably one of my first reviews, they weren't exactly helpful... lol

How do you get them deleted?

BBS Signature

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-30 22:52:27

At 7/30/05 04:17 PM, Maus wrote: Reviews for flagged entries stay in your profile until the submission is cleared. From what I've read on the BBS, flagged submissions are being worked on.

Flagged submission that are at least four months old. Wow.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-31 00:54:25

I currently have a review ban, and I know why. I didn't read the rules on posting first and on my first week on NG I made 10 posts telling people wether or not to ban a flash. Since then I have read the rules and I would like to have my ban removed, I I'll try my hardest not to F*** up again.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-31 01:18:46

Not gonna happen. Sorry.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-31 01:28:01

1. Why not?

2. do you have any say or are you just f***in w/ me?

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-31 01:36:13

At 7/30/05 10:52 PM, -Osaka- wrote: Flagged submission that are at least four months old. Wow.

Yup. It's called EXTREME WORKLOAD. I feel really bad for Wade. :(

At 7/31/05 01:28 AM, Put_in_Solitary wrote:

Your ban will be lifted when Wade gets to them. You'll be short some reviews, but you only have ten, so it won't be a huge setback.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-31 01:41:04

Thank you very much, and plus they weren't really good reviews anyway so no loss.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-31 10:12:57

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but is there any way for me to get my older reviews deleted? Like, do I have to e-mail Wade or something?

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-07-31 13:15:53

At 7/31/05 10:12 AM, WorldOutkast wrote: Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but is there any way for me to get my older reviews deleted? Like, do I have to e-mail Wade or something?

I've had some reviews removed before, but I didn't request them to be deleted... I remember my first review for some movie that was in the top 50 back then, I said something stupid and then I posted some ASCII giving the middle finger... needless to say, that review was abusive, and I could've had gotten banned for it, but it got deleted somewhere in '04... So hopefully it doesn't count now. lol

I think I heard somewhere that mods can't delete reviews, but I'm not sure... Don't try e-mailing Wade for something that insignificant though :/

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-08-01 14:21:07

At 8/1/05 01:47 PM, gumOnShoe wrote: no one is willing to humiliate me?

You asked for it. :S

This is the forth time i have blammed you now___June 17, 2005
Entry: Invader Zim's Numa Dance!___Overall Score: 0

you suck suck suck suck suck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck suck

and i hate you
i hope your computer blows up because you
suck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck sucksuck suck suck suckv

-----

o_O

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-08-01 17:40:50

ive been banned forever and a day. and it sucks. and i dont know why.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-08-01 19:54:59

At 8/1/05 05:40 PM, nickthehobo wrote: ive been banned forever and a day. and it sucks. and i dont know why.

Probably for homosexual insults.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-08-01 22:59:43

At 8/1/05 09:48 PM, gumOnShoe wrote: just curious... what do you think the funniest abusive review is that you've seen... I know you aren't supposed to like any of them, but i'm sure a few have made you laugh

Well thatis not what this thread is really for, we just point out the reviews that got people banned. Plus I finds a majority of the abusive reviews more stupid than funny.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-08-02 07:21:05

At 8/1/05 09:48 PM, gumOnShoe wrote: just curious... what do you think the funniest abusive review is that you've seen... I know you aren't supposed to like any of them, but i'm sure a few have made you laugh

Definitely yours (no offense). I laugh whenever I see someone post an Outwar link as their review, though. Or threaten grievous bodily harm over the internet.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-08-03 12:18:39

Can mods or admins ip ban someone?

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-08-03 13:21:26

At 8/3/05 12:18 PM, C_and_S wrote: Can mods or admins ip ban someone?

If you have an issues please email about it.

ramagi@newgrounds.com

Thanks.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-08-03 22:11:10

At 8/3/05 01:21 PM, ramagi wrote:
If you have an issues please email about it.

ramagi@newgrounds.com

Thanks.

No I was just curious, some people have said they could though.

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-08-03 22:17:59

why'd i get banned?

Response to Official "I got review banned, wah" 2005-08-03 23:10:14

Ok here we go

Complaining about something on the front page:

ehhh May 9, 2005

Entry: Danger x2 Overall Score: 1

a question for Mr. Fulp.... HOW THE HELL'D THIS MAKE FRONT PAGE?!?!

another not good review:

you suck! March 16, 2005

Entry: Step 2!! Overall Score: 0

people work hard making FLASH movies for this site. you on the other hand, spent 5 minutes of your time filming a crap music video and then submitted it here. why this wasn't blammed, i have no idea.

Yiou have another couple reviews, I woudl say are boarderline.