00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

EggSmash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,097,088 Views | 32,915 Replies

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-27 20:45:22

At 6/27/08 12:56 PM, loogiesquared wrote: >:(
you are not! LIAR!

I've seen it... He was there and Bedn was in his lap... got teh candeehs in da cheeks I telz ya...

Die...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-27 22:25:19

i might post a few pics later on, i guess somone but i guess somone else will beat me to it.

castle crashers? holy fucking shit, i have no console, but when i get home and CC gets out, i sure as hell am gonna buy one. the game has SOUL!!!

Other than that, it's really awesome to meet the NG staff and the rest of the mods who made it here, despite what some of you may think ("waaah you b& me nao i haet joo") they're all a bunch of really cool guys and gurlz. good time is being really good time! or something. :)

will anyone go to the london meet during the end of august? luis is hooking that shit up, theres also a thread somewhere, i just dunno where right now...

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-27 23:44:16

At 6/27/08 10:25 PM, Rucklo wrote: will anyone go to the london meet during the end of august? luis is hooking that shit up, theres also a thread somewhere, i just dunno where right now...

London, jeez. I never knew this reached right around the world.

yea

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-27 23:58:47

maybe if it was like... New hampshire instead of england maybe.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-28 10:58:21

At 6/28/08 10:52 AM, Nithalahk wrote:
At 6/27/08 10:25 PM, Rucklo wrote: will anyone go to the london meet during the end of august? luis is hooking that shit up, theres also a thread somewhere, i just dunno where right now...
So how many mods with accents do we have anyway?

Every mod that isn't Australian. We aussies don't have accents.

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-28 11:29:02

You do. You just don't notice. My Uncle is English, but lives in australia. He has the Australian Accent.

Its like me, I'm from England in Manchester. I don't notice my accent, but its suppossed to be like "Manchestoh, Innit!"
[ Manchester. Isn't it.]

Anywqayz, I'm sounding even more chavvy since I've started to make garage >.>

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-28 11:32:22

At 6/28/08 11:29 AM, Sp1r1T wrote:
You do. You just don't notice. My Uncle is English, but lives in australia. He has the Australian Accent.

Its like me, I'm from England in Manchester. I don't notice my accent, but its suppossed to be like "Manchestoh, Innit!"
[ Manchester. Isn't it.]

Anywqayz, I'm sounding even more chavvy since I've started to make garage >.>

I believe WritersBlock was being sarcastic. XD

Everyone has an accent, because you can not determine whether you have an accent by seeing that you speak in a similar way as the people around you. An accent is simply the way you talk. Therefore- if you actually CAN talk, you have an accent. XD

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-28 12:12:44

After the portal the forum.

But something is still missing: TROPHIES
I would like to see audio artist with the trophie of Best of the week, Underdog of the week or even Review Crew Pick.

D'oh!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-28 12:22:59

At 6/28/08 10:52 AM, Nithalahk wrote: So how many mods with accents do we have anyway?

Rucklo's accent is so adorable!

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-28 14:45:59

Yeah I realised it was sarcastic...

too lazy to respond to quote

Does rucklo sound like. "Yah, dis is Rucklo. Vrom Sveeden."

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-28 16:18:02

At 6/28/08 12:22 PM, Rig wrote:
At 6/28/08 10:52 AM, Nithalahk wrote: So how many mods with accents do we have anyway?
Rucklo's accent is so adorable!

dat wus mah dr0kn accent :3

also, i hail from sweden.

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-28 16:49:37

At 6/28/08 04:36 PM, Nithalahk wrote: You hail from Sweden and you don't make HEAVY METAL!?!?!

My stereotypes have failed me once again.

well... if it makes you feel better, i grew up with metal. also: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 1397 plus a few other lame metal-ish songs :3

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-28 21:30:36

At 6/28/08 11:32 AM, Hades0013 wrote: I believe WritersBlock was being sarcastic. XD

Yes. Although I'm unaware of what my accent is. I mean, Americans over-pronounce their r's and british people tend to slur their words. I don't notice my accent. At all. I remember a Simpsons episode where they went to Australia, and the Australian accents they did were so damn bad.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 03:56:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIMrL4qXt J0&feature=related lol factor, rick rolled, super speed adjusted very slow to very fast. lolz

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 04:03:05

At 6/29/08 03:56 AM, hellsmaw18 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIMrL4qXt J0&feature=related lol factor, rick rolled, super speed adjusted very slow to very fast. lolz

The hell is a Rick Roll?! I see this vid' everywhere!

yea

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 04:13:59

At 6/29/08 04:03 AM, LiquidEvolution wrote: The hell is a Rick Roll?! I see this vid' everywhere!

well, what it is is when someone masks the link and sends it out to tons of people through emails, cell phones or the person turns the song up really loud to annoy the piss out of others.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 06:41:29

Yes. Although I'm unaware of what my accent is. I mean, Americans over-pronounce their r's and british people tend to slur their words. I don't notice my accent. At all. I remember a Simpsons episode where they went to Australia, and the Australian accents they did were so damn bad.

Their British accents are worse. We just don't sound like that. Friggin stereotypes.

They think we have like, one accent. We have LOADS.

Mancunians, Scousers, Geordies, Cocknie, Welsh, Scottish, Brummies, Cornish.

Theres probably more :P

Its just annoying that they think we talk posh or that really bad London accent they put on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 06:48:43

At 6/28/08 09:30 PM, WritersBlock wrote:

I remember a Simpsons episode where they went to Australia, and the Australian accents they did were so damn bad.

And our Prime Minister floating on a lake, shirtless with a VB? I cracked up, funniest thing I'd seen.

yea

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 06:49:45

Sorry for the double post but I screwed that quote up.

At 6/28/08 09:30 PM, WritersBlock wrote: I remember a Simpsons episode where they went to Australia, and the Australian accents they did were so damn bad.

yea

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 06:58:54

i have a bad case of te swimmers ear your going to have to speak up

did u get it

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 07:10:50

Omg page 990 already!!!!!???!!!!!!11!?
I've been gone from the Audio lounge for a while to reply to random crap on General. There's some pretty funny stuff on there.
<3

Achievement: +1 post count acquired!!!

STFU This sig is original ... Therefore another 1000 people have it.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 07:34:19

At 6/29/08 06:48 AM, LiquidEvolution wrote:
At 6/28/08 09:30 PM, WritersBlock wrote:
I remember a Simpsons episode where they went to Australia, and the Australian accents they did were so damn bad.

And our Prime Minister floating on a lake, shirtless with a VB? I cracked up, funniest thing I'd seen.

I noticed you used the word "our". First time I noticed you're an Aussie.
Do you notice that british people tend to use "mate" more often than Australains do? That's what I think anyways.

What about the family guy episode where they go to Ireland and the airport runway is littered with booze bottles?

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 09:10:44

At 6/29/08 07:34 AM, WritersBlock wrote: I noticed you used the word "our". First time I noticed you're an Aussie.
Do you notice that british people tend to use "mate" more often than Australains do? That's what I think anyways.

What about the family guy episode where they go to Ireland and the airport runway is littered with booze bottles?

I tent to use mate alot but I spose' we're known more for fitting whole sentences into one word.

"G'day"
"Owareya'?"

Not to mention, I think we swear even more than England.

yea

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 09:45:10

At 6/29/08 09:10 AM, LiquidEvolution wrote: I tent to use mate alot but I spose' we're known more for fitting whole sentences into one word.

"G'day"
"Owareya'?"
Not to mention, I think we swear even more than England.

I guess it's just me, then...

Oh, and every guy I meet tends to use the wterm "cobber".

I guess I'm really a stereotypical Australian. I hate vegimite. I don't know why other people like it. It looks like crap in a jar, and it tastes like it too. With extra salt.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 10:35:06

We hayve thuh sutherners down here y'all.

Too bad I live in NY and I have a "universal" accent.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 11:27:40

At 6/29/08 10:35 AM, Nav wrote: We hayve thuh sutherners down here y'all.

What, in New York?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 11:31:01

At 6/29/08 11:27 AM, TomBanks wrote:
What, in New York?

In America. And they're slowly creeping upwards, they've already taken the white house! Damn confederates, the Union is gonna kick yer asses!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 11:43:10

Funny story happened today, funny story. My work colleagues and I are very witty humourists, and we're all about the face jokes and the mum (noamericansplelling4u!) jokes, and the face/mum jokes, and so I overheard one guy say to another- "yeah, that's where you come from", and I automatically butted in with the line "that's where your mum comes from". I later enquired as to where they were talking about, and it turns out that he was talking about his uterus. His mum came from his own uterus, lolwtfincest impossible!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 12:13:27

At 6/29/08 11:31 AM, Nav wrote:
At 6/29/08 11:27 AM, TomBanks wrote:
What, in New York?
In America. And they're slowly creeping upwards, they've already taken the white house! Damn confederates, the Union is gonna kick yer asses!

Lol, you Northern liberals and your gun laws, how are you going to do that?

I live in South Carolina, but I haven't my whole life, so I don't think I have much of the southern accent - probably some, though. Here around Charleston you don't hear it a lot, but out in the country you do - I enjoy it quite a bit.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-06-29 13:22:20

At 6/29/08 11:43 AM, WritersBlock wrote: Funny story happened today, funny story. My work colleagues and I are very witty humourists, and we're all about the face jokes and the mum (noamericansplelling4u!) jokes, and the face/mum jokes, and so I overheard one guy say to another- "yeah, that's where you come from", and I automatically butted in with the line "that's where your mum comes from". I later enquired as to where they were talking about, and it turns out that he was talking about his uterus. His mum came from his own uterus, lolwtfincest impossible!

Speaking of funny stories. 2 nights ago I was at a Thy Art Is Murder concert (Kick ass show by the way). Well, it ended at about 11:50 and we all 7 of us had to walk to the trainstation. Well, we first, headed up to the petrol station to get some directions back to the station (The guys who showed us the way there left before it was over) and what do you know? The cocksnot gave us the wrong directions. We missed the last train home and we were about 60Ks from home with no car, nothing. We walked untill we found a Hungry Jacks and they let us stay there after they closed. After that, one of the guys called his parents and we got a lift home. Ended up getting back to mine at 3:40 in the morning and what do you know, my girlfriend has left me. Screwed up night considering it was like
1° (This is Australian by the way) and I had no smokes, no where to pull out cash and I was ages away from home. Horrible experience.

yea