00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Libb123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Xbox 360 club.

425,018 Views | 9,765 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 21:02:54

This club is for the xbox 360. Were you can talk about the games for it xbox 360 live content. And much more. You can debate over wether the 360 or ps2 will be better and all that stuff. So have fun talking about xbox 360.
RULES,
1,No spamming
2,No fighting over stupid shit.
3,To join just ask.
4,You will be kicked out of club for breaking any rules.
5,Just have fun talking about the xbox.

Founder of the Xbox 360 Club.XBL Gamer tag-Poowheat

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 21:08:45

At 5/13/05 09:02 PM, SinFilledHeart wrote: This club is for the xbox 360.

I doubt any console, is going to be good...just get a god damn emulator and buy the games if you think PC games are crap...truth is all console's have crap specs. What are the XBOX 360's specs anyway.

And on that note, why the hell 360? Does it do a full turn when it comes out the box?

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 21:09:23

At 5/13/05 09:06 PM, Jumper- wrote: Don't you think that it's knida early to start a club on Xbox 360? I will get it around the launch date, but there's about 6 more months until that. Is there gonna be a countdown everytime we post here? But, whatever, I will join.

Yea I thout about that to but I dont want to wait lol. Yea there still is a wile till it comes out but till then we can tlak about what games are going to be on it. Weather people like it or not and all that. Yea it is kinda earily they pritty much jsut annouced it yesterday. But we will see how the club goes. I dout it will go well.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 21:16:23

I was surprised and pissed when I heard that it would be called that. Its lame I thout it was going to be a joke the frist time I heard it mite be called that. Oh well.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 21:20:09

Well, since the xbox and ps2 ar on par right now, and the xbox 360 is gonna kick the current versions ass, I dont think there much to debate. I mean, come on, the ps2 better then xbox 360? Thats the most pathetic debate topic I have ever heard of. And dont say ps3 either, cause no specs are out yet. On the positive side, the 360 WILL have a 20gb hard drive. Niiiiiiice.

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 21:24:26

At 5/13/05 09:20 PM, Bio- wrote: Well, since the xbox and ps2 ar on par right now, and the xbox 360 is gonna kick the current versions ass, I dont think there much to debate. I mean, come on, the ps2 better then xbox 360? Thats the most pathetic debate topic I have ever heard of. And dont say ps3 either, cause no specs are out yet. On the positive side, the 360 WILL have a 20gb hard drive. Niiiiiiice.

God dam it I jsut noticed I pute ps2 I meant ((PS3)) ahhhh Stupid stupid me. And your rite you cant really say wich will be better yet becouse no info has yet to be releassed about the PS3. But at E3 they should come out with it. And sorry agan about saying ps2.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 21:26:23

I like the new design better, though I think it might be simply because I'm so used to the old one. Anyways, I bare;y know anything about X-box but I have played some games on it and my interst only increases with time. So can I join?

At 5/13/05 09:20 PM, Bio- wrote: s-box > ps2

This is an X-box club, not a pst2 VS x-box debate. I would be glad own you in an argument over that but this isn't the point of the club.

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 21:39:47

At 5/13/05 09:26 PM, -RavenGage- wrote: I like the new design better, though I think it might be simply because I'm so used to the old one. Anyways, I bare;y know anything about X-box but I have played some games on it and my interst only increases with time. So can I join?

This is an X-box club, not a pst2 VS x-box debate. I would be glad own you in an argument over that but this isn't the point of the club.

You obviously didn't read the first post, and don't know what your talking about.
He wrote on of the points of this xbox 360 (the next gen xbox) club is to debate weather the xbox 360 or ps2 is better. And yes, THERE IS NO DEBATE, because the xbox 360 is about 5-6 years ahead of the ps2 in terms of technology, and graphics. the dude meant ps3 though, but since the specs are not out yet, again there can't be any debate.

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 21:42:30

At 5/13/05 09:26 PM, -RavenGage- wrote: I like the new design better, though I think it might be simply because I'm so used to the old one. Anyways, I bare;y know anything about X-box but I have played some games on it and my interst only increases with time. So can I join?

Yea you can join. And the 360 design is alot better then the older one( and alot lighter).
I dont want deabteing to be the point of this club but I dont care if you argue over the PS3 and 360. But mainly just talk about the 360 dont keep going back and forth over 360 vs PS3.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 21:44:26

do We really Need on of These shit Just Talk about This in The XBOX Club if you half to

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 21:46:37

At 5/13/05 09:44 PM, The_Bone_Thug wrote: do We really Need on of These shit Just Talk about This in The XBOX Club if you half to

A wise man once said: "If you don't have something inteligent to say, don't say anything." I have now realised that this applies to posts as well.

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 22:11:09

About the X-Box live thing, I don't see how that'll happen. The X-box might come with a free X-box live adjustor...or whatever it's called, but to have it BUILD-IN!? You need internet for that, I wireless internet is still a no no. So far the wireless controls seem like the best improvment to me. The extra power is good but I don't think it's all that needed. I mean it's not like X-box has little power as it is.

At 5/13/05 09:42 PM, SinFilledHeart wrote: I dont want deabteing to be the point of this club

Exacly.

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 22:40:16

rnt u guys talkin about the XBOX 360

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 22:48:02

At 5/13/05 10:40 PM, PlayaMario wrote: rnt u guys talkin about the XBOX 360

Nah ah? I would have never figured out. I mean come on, with the topic title being xbox 360 crew, It's OBVIOUSLY about the psp.

And, when it says it all games will feature some online content, it means IF you have xbox live, then yopu will be able to use it in all of your games, no just the shooters, racers, etc.

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-13 23:44:13

me and my friends have debated this many times and we've finaly come to a conclusion.

Because the Microsoft and Sony are both focusing on the same exact thing, and they both have a brand new prossesor chip that are both 10 times more powerful than any current console, they are going to be rather even.

So it comes down to the games, and we all know that most of the best games; such as the Tom Clancy games, Lucus Arts games, Elder Scrolls games, and many other games that rock will be on both systems, it'll be a tough decision.Its gonna come down to what u like more, Final Fantasy or Halo. But if your rich, who gives a shit, get em both.

ur gonna need $1,200 though cuz they each come out at $599.

But in my opinion, i think the Nintendo Revolution is the ace in the sleeve. It not only comes out at $299, it has all your favorite characthers that are Nintendo copyright, so they wont be on the ps3 or the xbox 360.

The Revolutions graphics wont be as phenominal, but when it comes right down to it, its all about the fun. So im gonna play all three sides untill i see what really rocks.

thats just my opinion though

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-14 16:41:58

What games are you guys most looking forword to on the Xbox 360?
Me Its probly going to be the new Morrowind. But its going to be called something diffrent then morrowind. And the new hale I mean dam I want to see how it looks and all that. I think its cool that all the games are going to be online enalbled. But still only a certain amount of people can use then only if they have Cable or High speed internet. Dam its lame having diel up.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-14 22:55:13

i believe there are going to be two new Morrowinds, one is going to be call Bood Moon, and the other will be Called Tribunal. Blood Moon is based on an island of Solstheim where you can bewcome a warrior or get bitten by a werewolf and become one. Tribunal will be about the capitol city of Morrowing, Mounhold, and about another big city called Sotha Sil.

i only know this shit because i have the Game of the year edition of Morrowind and it has little bits and peices of the other games in it. pretty bad ass.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-16 02:46:25

At 5/14/05 10:55 PM, FloydBoy wrote: i believe there are going to be two new Morrowinds, one is going to be call Bood Moon, and the other will be Called Tribunal. Blood Moon is based on an island of Solstheim where you can bewcome a warrior or get bitten by a werewolf and become one. Tribunal will be about the capitol city of Morrowing, Mounhold, and about another big city called Sotha Sil.

i only know this shit because i have the Game of the year edition of Morrowind and it has little bits and peices of the other games in it. pretty bad ass.

Yea they sound awsome. I bet the graphics should kick ass to. And I also want to see the new Fable. The first Fable was good but was so dam short. So the new one should be alot longer and still with the really good graphics. And the online play should let you interact with other players and all that. But I think the name will be diffrent as well. So from the power in the 360 we should exspect the best from it. If not I will be very pissed spending 600 dollers for it and it sucks. from the screen shots I have seen for the 360 they look pritty good. Not all the games mind you but some of the sports games had really good detail. I gess we will see about the others...

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-16 19:43:10

Observe the preview goodness of the XBOX 360.

Frame City Killer- Grand Theft Auto type
Condemned - Horror
Full Auto - Burnout type Racer

Frame City Killer looks completely terrible, and would look stupid and get boring after two seconds of watching the same reaction of flying 20 feet of the ground if a bullet hits them. A disgrace to what i think is the XBOX 360's potential.

Condemned looks quite good, atmospheric good graphics. The frame rate of the preview is crap though i must say. But overall it looks like it will be a good and family fun game.

Full Auto looks like a fast-paced amazing and soon to be very popular game. With guns coming out the cars and just going terribly fats through the streets, hitting other cars and then randomly carrying on as if nothing happened...i will soon enjoy this. I also must say that due to the stretch limo going by with the twin guns at the front this may be quite the comedic game. Very good graphics aswell, explosions look good etc etc.

I had seen the playstation spec in a post in the general forum, looks as if it will be better than the XBOX 360 i think...although no information of the graphics performance was there. Don't try to find the post as the author meant to post it when the picture of the PS3 were released and so he asked for the post to be deleted and so it was unfortunately so don't bother.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-16 20:42:25

Frame City Killers looks horrible. It doesn't even use realistic physics, which I know xbox360 is damn capable off. All of the enemies fly back -exactly- the same when getting shot by certain weapons. Horrible.

I think the best looking game so far is Ghost Recon 4. The in game screenshots are absolutely stunning. I also like the HUD interface, with the extra windows so you can view your team status and satillite. The theme of Mexico City will take advantage of the hot, urban, and gritty atmosphere GR3 provides.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-16 20:47:54

At 5/16/05 08:42 PM, Noir- wrote: Frame City Killers looks horrible. It doesn't even use realistic physics, which I know xbox360 is damn capable off. All of the enemies fly back -exactly- the same when getting shot by certain weapons. Horrible.

I think the best looking game so far is Ghost Recon 4. The in game screenshots are absolutely stunning. I also like the HUD interface, with the extra windows so you can view your team status and satillite. The theme of Mexico City will take advantage of the hot, urban, and gritty atmosphere GR3 provides.

thats a lie. i pitty the fool who doesnt respect my rite to have a bathroom! also dont judge my new wave of style witch will sweep the nation in under a decade. fool

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-16 21:56:53

At 5/16/05 08:42 PM, Noir- wrote:

Were did yea see the screen shots at? Becouse I look forword to seeing it as well.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-16 22:17:37

At 5/16/05 09:56 PM, SinFilledHeart wrote:
At 5/16/05 08:42 PM, Noir- wrote:
Were did yea see the screen shots at? Becouse I look forword to seeing it as well.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/131/926971_20050512_screen002.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/131/926971_20050512_screen001.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/.../926971_20050513_screen001.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-16 22:27:29

At 5/16/05 10:17 PM, -hellraiser- wrote: Xbox 360 is still an xbox right? like still plays xbox games. i just got an xbox and i dont want to buy a new xbox system for new games. i hope it wont play xbox 360 games or i will be pissed!

Im not really sure what you are asking. The 360 should (im not sure) be able to play the old xbox games. The old xbox wont be able to play the new 360 games. Just like the old PS1 cant play the PS2 games.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-16 23:23:50

xbox 360 will not be backwards compatlible
if u wana play ur old xbox games, u can bringo out ur old xbox.
in fact, bungie is working on making a better version of halo 2 for xbox 360, halo 2.5
so, that kinda sux, and kinda doesn't

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-17 19:01:39

At 5/16/05 11:23 PM, FloydBoy wrote: xbox 360 will not be backwards compatlible
in fact, bungie is working on making a better version of halo 2 for xbox 360, halo 2.5

I thought they were making Halo 2.5 because Halo 2 's ending was complete crap...therefore thousands of fans complained, creators apologized and anounced Halo 2.5 which will be the same but on XBOX 360 and new ending...Although i am not the dissapointed XBOX 360 isn't backwards compatible mainly because i never own an XBOX, but anyway...

Noir, those screenshots look amazing, graphics look tremendous. Thank you...that's one game on my list (If i find out the PS3 is going to be worse specs)

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-17 20:28:02

Oh man are you seirus. Dam that sucks That means I will have to have 4 systems hooked up at once just to play the older games with the new. So if that means Ill have xbox,360,PS2(Is the PS3 going to be backward compatible?)GameCube,N64,Oh the new Nintendo system. Dam to many thing to hook up as it is now. Yea I will buy ALL the new systems becouse im lame like that.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-17 21:38:16

Xbox 360 can't play Blu-ray discs, can it? I was hoping that it would, but when I skimmed through the specs, I didn't see anything about them. I wish it would play them, because they're so massive, they could hold insanely huge games on them. :(

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-17 21:41:54

At 5/17/05 08:28 PM, SinFilledHeart wrote:
Oh man are you seirus. Dam that sucks That means I will have to have 4 systems hooked up at once just to play the older games with the new. So if that means Ill have xbox,360,PS2(Is the PS3 going to be backward compatible?)GameCube,N64,Oh the new Nintendo system. Dam to many thing to hook up as it is now. Yea I will buy ALL the new systems becouse im lame like that.

Hey, if wanting all systems is lame, then I guess I'm lame too. All the systems have their must-haves. I have N64(well, broken), Super Nintendo, PS2, and a GameCube. I must say that Xbox 360 looks awesome, and the name is a little lame(hey, that rhymed), so I'll probably work this summer and save to buy one. I've never really played an Xbox and looking for a change of pace from GC and PS2.

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2005-05-17 21:55:56

At 5/17/05 08:28 PM, SinFilledHeart wrote:

(Is the PS3 going to be backward compatible?

ya it is, and if ur gonna buy all the systems, ur gonna $1500 + tax.

PS3=$600
Xbox 360=$600
Revolution=$300ish

plus controllers, games, and u KNOW ur gonna want live connection for all of em, cuz they're all gonna do that.

BBS Signature