00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Snootsnoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

778,943 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-07 20:38:01

I pretty much stopped depositing when I hit level 16 before the redesign, because it was so fucking awesome (nunchucks) compared to the shitty level 17 (bronze gauntlets). As soon as redesign hit I picked up depositing again.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-07 21:04:17

At 7/7/08 08:54 PM, Mendou wrote:
At 7/7/08 08:38 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: compared to the shitty level 17 (bronze gauntlets).
Hey I liked that level, asshole.

Making freinds already Menou?

I think it sucks pretty hard that you have to go from two Shuriken to Three dark grey ones, BBM. I mean sure shuriken are cool ,but if you go up a level you want to see soemthing new.

Its the internet. Quit bitching and get over yourself.

People I heart: Dropkicked, Mendou, Animetal, Jew193, Fremen

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-07 21:18:39

At 7/7/08 08:38 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I pretty much stopped depositing when I hit level 16 before the redesign, because it was so fucking awesome (nunchucks) compared to the shitty level 17 (bronze gauntlets). As soon as redesign hit I picked up depositing again.

That's because as your levels start to increase, they look even better. As for my level 32, it's the second best level I have so far. The Nun-chucks are the best though, hands down.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-07 21:32:08

At 7/7/08 09:18 PM, Seamonky wrote: That's because as your levels start to increase, they look even better. As for my level 32, it's the second best level I have so far. The Nun-chucks are the best though, hands down.

That's why I've picked up depositing again.

If I'm here long enough, I'll stop depositing at lvl. 30.

It's an amazing icon!

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-07 22:44:26

I stopped depositing when i used to rush home just to deposit.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-07 22:48:45

At 7/7/08 10:44 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: I stopped depositing when i used to rush home just to deposit.

Haha.

I did that my first few months here.

I even used to call one of my friends to deposit for me if I wouldn't be able to.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-07 22:50:39

At 7/7/08 10:48 PM, Gu-rrilla wrote:
I even used to call one of my friends to deposit for me if I wouldn't be able to.

Just like what you made youngblood do!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-07 22:56:47

At 7/7/08 10:50 PM, LeeJaySan wrote: Just like what you made youngblood do!

No, I was much more of a stat whore when I first started.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-07 23:03:33

At 7/7/08 10:56 PM, Gu-rrilla wrote:
No, I was much more of a stat whore when I first started.

I use to be so silent in NG before, until I made my first post and later got excited at joining the Mugen Club, the first club I joined! Then later on met Filipinos and the Pinoy Club has been reborn!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-07 23:26:59

Is it just me or did you disappear for like an assload of time?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-07 23:58:37

At 7/7/08 11:26 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
Is it just me or did you disappear for like an assload of time?

Yeah! My PC got monitor troubles again! But I was able to visit until I heard of Life-Stream leaving NG when I went to an internet cafe!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 00:01:59

Hey, I just got to level 30! :D

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 00:32:20

At 7/8/08 12:01 AM, Twone wrote: Hey, I just got to level 30! :D

I remember when I had level 30. That was level was awesome. Also, congrats on reaching to level 30. :D

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 00:34:31

Aw!

My favorite level!

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 00:47:24

Congratulations dude!

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 01:01:42

Yeah nice one man. That blade looks good on you.

one more day until i get my Bottle!

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 01:16:22

At 7/8/08 01:01 AM, CynicalScythe wrote:

Congrats, level 30 does look pretty badass.

one more day until i get my Bottle!

Meh, the bottle's OK. There's really no good icons in the lower levels.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 01:19:32

Well yeah but i've had the Swiss army knife since the redisign ( I left newgrounds for some time) and now well, it feels good to level up again. Also one step closer to the Scythe.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 01:28:04

At 7/8/08 01:19 AM, CynicalScythe wrote: Well yeah but i've had the Swiss army knife since the redisign ( I left newgrounds for some time) and now well, it feels good to level up again. Also one step closer to the Scythe.

Yeah, but do you know how long that's going to take? (Denvish's calculator, anyone?) How long would it even take to level up from level 40 to 45?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 01:32:02

Hey i said it was a goal man. One step at a time. It'll take time, and in all probablility i'll lose interest before i make it anywhere near there. But hey. All i can do right now is post and deposit, and just see where all this goes.

On an unrelated note, i'm making an effort to help clean up NG by doing my part. Taking my whistle status a little more seriously. Trying to up my B/P points, and trying to post coherently and intelligently rather than not at all.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 01:38:05

At 7/8/08 01:32 AM, CynicalScythe wrote: Hey i said it was a goal man. One step at a time. It'll take time, and in all probablility i'll lose interest before i make it anywhere near there. But hey. All i can do right now is post and deposit, and just see where all this goes.

No, that was a serious question. I wasn't trying to make the point that it'll be a long time (even though it will be)

On an unrelated note, i'm making an effort to help clean up NG by doing my part. Taking my whistle status a little more seriously. Trying to up my B/P points, and trying to post coherently and intelligently rather than not at all.

Good for you. Now if only the people in General decided to do that, then THAT would be a true accomplishment. But good luck on that.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 01:42:51

At 7/8/08 01:38 AM, jew193 wrote: No, that was a serious question. I wasn't trying to make the point that it'll be a long time (even though it will be)

Actually i have no i dea. Few months? A year? i have no friggin clue.

Good for you. Now if only the people in General decided to do that, then THAT would be a true accomplishment. But good luck on that.

Luckily i am one of the people in general. The mods aren't making it easy though. I sent two PM on what are legit things that they should attend to, and got zero replies. I PM'd SardonicSamurai, and aviewaskewed if that means anything.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 01:58:27

At 7/8/08 01:42 AM, CynicalScythe wrote: Actually i have no i dea. Few months? A year? i have no friggin clue.

To level 45 from where you are. I'd be willing to bet at least 5 years. But that's just a guess.

Luckily i am one of the people in general. The mods aren't making it easy though. I sent two PM on what are legit things that they should attend to, and got zero replies. I PM'd SardonicSamurai, and aviewaskewed if that means anything.

Like threads they should close down or something? Or just spammers they need to crack down on? EXPLAIN!!!1

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 02:05:03

Actually one of each. ONe guy kept posting the same paragraph, with an intro that seemed like it had to do with the OP's post. Jeroni-moo was his name. ANd then a video thread.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 02:22:08

At 7/8/08 02:05 AM, CynicalScythe wrote: Actually one of each. ONe guy kept posting the same paragraph, with an intro that seemed like it had to do with the OP's post. Jeroni-moo was his name. ANd then a video thread.

Is it even possible to embed a video into a post?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 02:25:50

At 7/8/08 02:22 AM, jew193 wrote:
At 7/8/08 02:05 AM, CynicalScythe wrote: Actually one of each. ONe guy kept posting the same paragraph, with an intro that seemed like it had to do with the OP's post. Jeroni-moo was his name. ANd then a video thread.
Is it even possible to embed a video into a post?

No. I mean like, the entire thread was based on a single video. And the responses all consisted of "video thread" and one "video penis".

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 02:30:52

At 7/8/08 02:25 AM, CynicalScythe wrote:
No. I mean like, the entire thread was based on a single video. And the responses all consisted of "video thread" and one "video penis"

Wow. General really can be a shithole when it feels like it, huh? Well, we need to change that!! Somehow... But seriously, do the people who come up with those threads get banned?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 02:33:29

I dont know. But i really really hope so. And yes general can be a shit hole. all the time. Its why i like C&C. Its more esoteric, so you're around people who are more like oyu. Also, people tend to be more focused since anything does not go.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 02:37:29

At 7/8/08 02:33 AM, CynicalScythe wrote: I dont know. But i really really hope so. And yes general can be a shit hole. all the time. Its why i like C&C. Its more esoteric, so you're around people who are more like oyu. Also, people tend to be more focused since anything does not go.

I love you! You know what esoteric means. YEAH. Way to go. Also, people in the C & C are obviously smarter than those people in General. Which is another reason why C & C is my favorite forum.

Except for Wi/Ht, but only because they have Rage's gift and I have a garbage whistle.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-07-08 02:47:34

At 7/8/08 02:30 AM, jew193 wrote:
Wow. General really can be a shithole when it feels like it, huh? Well, we need to change that!! Somehow... But seriously, do the people who come up with those threads get banned?

Depending on how unsafe it is! But sometimes, balance is just not orderly for me! Don't ask me why!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature