00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coolgamer2000s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ask all Israel Related Questions

64,658 Views | 1,402 Replies

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-17 07:04:31

At 4/17/05 04:57 AM, Cahenn wrote:
arab is not a religion, it's an ethnical placement of people who originated from arabia.
i don't think anyone thinks that arab==muslim extremist, not here at least.

I know arab is not a religion, I was saying that some people think that all arabs are muslims.

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-17 07:11:11

yea, and my reply is that i think most those people stick to the general forum :P

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-17 11:06:42

At 4/17/05 01:15 AM, Visual wrote: Yes but I 'm a christian (born one but an atheist now although I still respect them because my whole family is christian).

thats cool, i'm from jordan

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-17 11:29:25

and cahenn or what ever your name is, isreal take measures to kill, and destroy, and create hell for the palestinians for there security, and not for seizing land, and the settelments are just a strange conincindants, palestinians can and will retailate, you can sugar coat it all you want, but it's simply obvious what isreal is up to, other wise sharon wouldn't have entered the masjed al aqsa, and jews aren't circling the same holy mosque demanding to burn it, and to top it of, they would have stoped building the wall, thus stopping more seizing of land, and would pull out of the 67 land, why arn't they? i openly and completly support all the palestinian fighters, they arne't a litle group of people, but the whole arabian population, it's even openly celebrated in text books and such, and even called for in the qu'ran, and hollucost? thats nothing compared to the palestinians, every day three at least dies in the west bank and gazaa, even in the sieze fire isreal attacked a village, every time isreal says they were after terrorists, but most who die are civilains, and isreal say that aciendants will happen, isreal have done so many massacres and group killing, that they almost out done the nazis, not to mention the torture prisons they have, my cousin went there, after some time of his release he told me and my family about the disgusting things he endured and saw, and honestly it freaked me out, and isreal calls it self human? i have a list that goes on and on, but i'm to pissed of now to type
darklad

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-17 13:07:59

At 4/17/05 11:29 AM, darklad wrote: thus stopping more seizing of land, and would pull out of the 67 land, why arn't they?

What pray tell is the 67 land?

i openly and completly support all the palestinian fighters, they arne't a litle group of people, but the whole arabian population, it's even openly celebrated in text books and such, and even called for in the qu'ran, and hollucost?

There is a large portion of the State of Israel that is concidered arabian, more than there is that is white and black combined. Not all arabians are muslim or palestinian. As for muslims, they are a larger percentage of the population than Jews and Christians are singularly. Whether you are of Arabian race or the Muslim religion, you have the same legal rights as everyone else. It is when soldiers are publicly supported, trained, and/or equipped by an area that the enemy of the soldiers is expected to come after them. The Koran according to the University of South Florida Muslim Center and the University of Miami Muslim Studies Department both, when called, stated over the phone that it does not call for the destruction of Jews or Christians but calls for the removal of those who do not believe in God. Though the text states "Allah," "Allah" is a way of saying the monotheistic Judeo-Christian version of God.

thats nothing compared to the palestinians, every day three at least dies in the west bank and gazaa, even in the sieze fire isreal attacked a village, every time isreal says they were after terrorists, but most who die are civilains, and isreal say that aciendants will happen, isreal have done so many massacres and group killing, that they almost out done the nazis, not to mention the torture prisons they have,

Besides the fact that the palestinians of the west bank, gazaa, and golan areas receive more government assistance in the way of funding, food, and water, not mentioning the fact that a child of 10 holding a gun and fighting is just as deadly as a man of 30 holding a gun, not to mention the fact that no mass graves have been found or suspicions of one have been voiced, not to mention that there is no proof of a group killing that did not involve suicide on behalf of the non-armed contingent and the booby trapping of the bodies, and last but not least let us not mentioning the fact that torture is a war crime and no investigative committees sent by any orginization including Egypt has repeatedly stated they found no signs of torture. I admit that groups have been killed, group of armed soldiers though and in the course of battle. Prisoners are constantly released from Israel into the surrounding countries that are willing to accept them. If Israel is performing such atrocious war crimes, then why does it not and has not faced international criminal charges. The UN found one case that was deemed a massacre but also found that the soldiers acted without orders and Israel was forced to punish them just as it had already done and was doing.

my cousin went there, after some time of his release he told me and my family about the disgusting things he endured and saw, and honestly it freaked me out, and isreal calls it self human? i have a list that goes on and on, but i'm to pissed of now to type

If your cousin went through such harsh treatment, they why isn't he seeking reperations? All those cases are public records so if he is/did, what is the case number? I really hope you will post more of your list since so far, it reads like propaganda that I have received from the India-based Palestinian Publishing Company which gives no referance information.

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-17 13:50:19

At 4/17/05 01:07 PM, Bullbound wrote:
What pray tell is the 67 land?

the land conquered in the 1967 war

There is a large portion of the State of Israel that is concidered arabian, more than there is that is white and black combined. Not all arabians are muslim or palestinian. As for muslims, they are a larger percentage of the population than Jews and Christians are singularly. Whether you are of Arabian race or the Muslim religion, you have the same legal rights as everyone else. It is when soldiers are publicly supported, trained, and/or equipped by an area that the enemy of the soldiers is expected to come after them. The Koran according to the University of South Florida Muslim Center and the University of Miami Muslim Studies Department both, when called, stated over the phone that it does not call for the destruction of Jews or Christians but calls for the removal of those who do not believe in God. Though the text states "Allah," "Allah" is a way of saying the monotheistic Judeo-Christian version of God.

can't understand what your saying, isreal is arabian, what? and yeah i know that not all arabs are muslims, most my friends are christians, and i didn't mean to destroy jews and christians, actually it is a duty to protect them, but it is also a duty to protect the holy land, palestine, and the masjed al aqsa, and fight all occupiers of your land

Besides the fact that the palestinians of the west bank, gazaa, and golan areas receive more government assistance in the way of funding, food, and water, not mentioning the fact that a child of 10 holding a gun and fighting is just as deadly as a man of 30 holding a gun, not to mention the fact that no mass graves have been found or suspicions of one have been voiced, not to mention that there is no proof of a group killing that did not involve suicide on behalf of the non-armed contingent and the booby trapping of the bodies, and last but not least let us not mentioning the fact that torture is a war crime and no investigative committees sent by any orginization including Egypt has repeatedly stated they found no signs of torture. I admit that groups have been killed, group of armed soldiers though and in the course of battle. Prisoners are constantly released from Israel into the surrounding countries that are willing to accept them. If Israel is performing such atrocious war crimes, then why does it not and has not faced international criminal charges. The UN found one case that was deemed a massacre but also found that the soldiers acted without orders and Israel was forced to punish them just as it had already done and was doing.

and isreal alow these investigations to go on don't they? about thirty reporters died alone in two years, and goverment assistance? hah, don't make me laugh, isreal don't allow palestinians to work, they make them pay higher tax, there is a whole book compilied with interviews with palestinians who lived through these experiences, find it

If your cousin went through such harsh treatment, they why isn't he seeking reperations? All those cases are public records so if he is/did, what is the case number? I really hope you will post more of your list since so far, it reads like propaganda that I have received from the India-based Palestinian Publishing Company which gives no referance information.

he can't, and doesn't want to, one he was accused for holding what they thought was a weopen, and isreal don't allow palestinians a right for a court, god you don't know jack shit of whats going on there do you?

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-17 15:05:42

At 4/17/05 01:50 PM, darklad wrote: can't understand what your saying, isreal is arabian, what?

I'm saying that many of those who live there are arabian. It is a statistic that can be found in any decent almanac that contains the census statistics of Israel.

and yeah i know that not all arabs are muslims, most my friends are christians, and i didn't mean to destroy jews and christians, actually it is a duty to protect them, ... and fight all occupiers of your land

And defending them is accomplished with random deaths of those who you claim there is a dut to protect?

and isreal alow these investigations to go on don't they?

Yes they do. In fact, they offer a reward to anyone that can prove they have lied about such accusations. That is how I was able to return for a brief period. I went with an exploratory team.

about thirty reporters died alone in two years

Yup, and on average 1 foreign reporter dies every two months from not following basic safety precautions, and 2 die every few months during the warmer parts of the year from taking unneeded risk such as hiking a section of the desert without a guide, enough water, and/or cell phone according to the safety information released by the US consulate over there. You can get the same info too if you are an American citizen and state an interest in doing a news article. If you have press or research credintials there is no problem. If you are a starting freelance reporter, it may take a little bit of work. For those that are not part of the press and/or research community, I 'm not sure how you can get the figures. My point though is, not all deaths are from violence and of the remaining few in your 30 count, I would want to see something stating how they died from a reliable, accredited source before believing that they were killed because they found something the country didn't want known.

isreal don't allow palestinians to work,

Ever heard of Hadassah Hospital? The largest employer of palestinians in Israel? So believe what you want about the job market, but they can work any non-security related job and if they want to work a security related job, there are a few more hoops to jump through but that only makes sense when you consider the fact that for all of the flowery words, there is still a civil war going on and it is not smart to give the enemy information and/or power that they can exploit.

they make them pay higher tax, there is a whole book compilied with interviews with palestinians who lived through these experiences, find it

Name it first and I will.

isreal don't allow palestinians a right for a court,

There are currently no more than 1000 palestinians being held in detention and awaiting trial who don't understand the charges they face according to Amnesty International's site and the publication is dated 2002. It goes on to discuss that what these individuals are charged with is terrorism to being the accomplice to terrorism. What it doesn't say is why these individuals don't understand the charges but I can make an educated guess. My hypothesis is that they do not see the actions they and others took as being terrorist activity and as such, can't understand why they face the charge. It is similar to Mr. Shiavo not understanding how a Christian religious leader could accuse him of murder. But, if you listen to the speaker that made the accusation, it makes sense to him. This isn't some failure to communicate but a different perspective that is not flexible.

You say I don't know what is going on over there but I do, and I do my research. Each and every statement I make can be correlated. Where is the correlation for your arguments? I'll look at the source if able to if you will tell me the publicly available source. I know the US Consulate isn't a public source, but is a limited source. So instead of the US Consulate, try any consulate and ask for the causes of death of reporters each and every year. I'm sure you could get an itemized list.

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-17 15:52:10

At 4/17/05 11:29 AM, darklad wrote: and cahenn or what ever your name is, isreal take measures to kill, and destroy, and create hell for the palestinians for there security,

right because israels sole goal is to be evil and cause humanity to fade from earth and kill all those bloody palastinians, that's it's only ambition and it does everything it can to make palastinians suffer.

now common seriusly, you said that sentence way too cruelly, Israel takes security measures to prevent terror from happening, that terror harms both sides way more than 2 houses being destroyed to clear a canal.

and not for seizing land, and the settelments are just a strange conincindants, palestinians can and will retailate, you can sugar coat it all you want, but it's simply obvious what isreal is up to, other wise sharon wouldn't have entered the masjed al aqsa,

a)the settlements are not coincidents since after all a)the land belongs to israel legally speaking not rightfully speaking and b)jews want the full israel, we used to believe in it, now some settlments are cities and other people still believe in those ideas of the full israel, as a govorment, sharon and the knesset are doing what they can to stop the leverring, and create a more peaceful enviorment,
b)sharon visited the mosque not as an act of war, not when he was prime minister, just to visit , and when the left wind had the govorment and offered the palastinians PARTS OF JERUSALEM FOR PEACE with the entire gaza strip and west bank AND THEY REFUSED!, that's when the intifada started

and jews aren't circling the same holy mosque demanding to burn it, and to top it of, they would have stoped building the wall, thus stopping more seizing of land,

yep that happened once, and if i was there right after the suicide bombing i probebly would have done the same out of urges, like every american right after 9/11, and it was just a dozen of people, and right after a bombing which 21 innocent young people were killed in

and would pull out of the 67 land, why arn't they? i openly and completly support all the palestinian fighters, they arne't a litle group of people, but the whole arabian population,

are you high or something? seriusly i live here and interact with the palastinians, i even have a palastinian friend or two, the majority of palastinians are pro peace. and no we won't pull of the 67 land, you were dumb and arrogant enough to start the war, and we won't pull back from our holy places we captured back froum you. we are willing to give you back the gazastrip and the west bank, along with all areas with palastinian majority.

it's even openly celebrated in text books and such, and even called for in the qu'ran, and hollucost? thats nothing compared to the palestinians, every day three at least dies in the west bank and gazaa,

right, and opposed to that no jews die at all..., I must tell you for someone who is supposed to know his facts, you sure forgot to mention not such a few jews died as well.

even in the sieze fire isreal attacked a village, every time isreal says they were after terrorists, but most who die are civilains, and isreal say that aciendants will happen,

accidents will happen and i stand with my govorments actions, accidents are unpreventable, we have lost too many lives looking for terrorists. We apologize often for the (low relatively to any other war) number of civilians killed in the war, We haven't heard one honest apology for the bloody suicide bombing terror actions from you.

isreal have done so many massacres and group killing, that they almost out done the nazis, not to mention the torture prisons they have,

How dare you compare us to the nazis, you haven't been here you haven't seen our prisons, you don't have evidance or solid proof or any massacares or group killings performed by us, give me one instance.

my cousin went there, after some time of his release he told me and my family about the disgusting things he endured and saw, and honestly it freaked me out, and isreal calls it self human? i have a list that goes on and on, but i'm to pissed of now to type

I won't even start to talk about what israeli prisoners go through in your jails, but regarding our jails, probebly some of the stuff is true, but hey, check out the jails in any place, ours are more humane than most war-jails. If it was me making the call, and your brother was involved in a killing, i would have probebly set him to his death, like i would have done to my own brother if he would have performed such hedius actions.

darklad

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-17 19:02:52

Cahenn, how are the struggles to reform the UN regarded in Israel, esp. by the most important Knesset members?

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 01:45:52

At 4/17/05 07:02 PM, Haggis_Mc_Haggis wrote: Cahenn, how are the struggles to reform the UN regarded in Israel, esp. by the most important Knesset members?

i'll give you a very ego-central answer, we are the official govorment (the israelis) and we have the sole right to do whatever we want with the US regarded in Israel, I'm not sure we want the UN to be in israel since it's like the world saying "we don't trust you enough" and it makes us look weak. however if it's just to prove to the world we're clean of guilt i say do it.

About the knesset members the last thing they want to do is look weak to the voting public.

Cahenn

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 09:52:42

At 4/17/05 03:52 PM, Cahenn wrote:

:stuff

shit, are you talking serious? if you are you must be the most arrogant peice of shit i've ever heard, i won't reply i'm tired of these stupid arguments, all your arguments are flued and arrogant, and not to mention idoitic, no, i won't get banned because of this, and how can i ever convince you? your an isrealie extremist, your skull is to thick to change, so don't reply, and why did you just make fun of me? just because i stated my opinion? well i did the same thing to you, we acomplished so much didn't we? fucker

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 10:09:27

At 4/17/05 03:05 PM, Bullbound wrote:
I'm saying that many of those who live there are arabian. It is a statistic that can be found in any decent almanac that contains the census statistics of Israel.

thats new to me, i thought most came from europe and russia

And defending them is accomplished with random deaths of those who you claim there is a dut to protect?

i don't care if they were turk muslims, they take my land, i'll fight them

Yes they do. In fact, they offer a reward to anyone that can prove they have lied about such accusations. That is how I was able to return for a brief period. I went with an exploratory team.

riiiiiiiiight, thats why isreal has no entery places, and keep reporters on a strict place to place movement

Yup, and on average 1 foreign reporter dies every two months from not following basic safety precautions, and 2 die every few months during the warmer parts of the year from taking unneeded risk such as hiking a section of the desert without a guide, enough water, and/or cell phone according to the safety information released by the US consulate over there. You can get the same info too if you are an American citizen and state an interest in doing a news article. If you have press or research credintials there is no problem. If you are a starting freelance reporter, it may take a little bit of work. For those that are not part of the press and/or research community, I 'm not sure how you can get the figures. My point though is, not all deaths are from violence and of the remaining few in your 30 count, I would want to see something stating how they died from a reliable, accredited source before believing that they were killed because they found something the country didn't want known.

i meant from bullets dopey

Ever heard of Hadassah Hospital? The largest employer of palestinians in Israel? So believe what you want about the job market, but they can work any non-security related job and if they want to work a security related job, there are a few more hoops to jump through but that only makes sense when you consider the fact that for all of the flowery words, there is still a civil war going on and it is not smart to give the enemy information and/or power that they can exploit.

you must have hit your head or something, hamas is the biggest palestinian employer, most towns are under a siege, like a ghetto, no one can come in or out, no work, no nothing, and every five steps are a check point

There are currently no more than 1000 palestinians being held in detention and awaiting trial who don't understand the charges they face according to Amnesty International's site and the publication is dated 2002. It goes on to discuss that what these individuals are charged with is terrorism to being the accomplice to terrorism. What it doesn't say is why these individuals don't understand the charges but I can make an educated guess. My hypothesis is that they do not see the actions they and others took as being terrorist activity and as such, can't understand why they face the charge. It is similar to Mr. Shiavo not understanding how a Christian religious leader could accuse him of murder. But, if you listen to the speaker that made the accusation, it makes sense to him. This isn't some failure to communicate but a different perspective that is not flexible.

yeah, i was going to repost about that, but i decied not to double post, after the world demanded isreal to give a court it did allow it, but it made no diffrence, it's a show case trial, very, very rarely a palestinian walked free

You say I don't know what is going on over there but I do, and I do my research. Each and every statement I make can be correlated. Where is the correlation for your arguments? I'll look at the source if able to if you will tell me the publicly available source. I know the US Consulate isn't a public source, but is a limited source. So instead of the US Consulate, try any consulate and ask for the causes of death of reporters each and every year. I'm sure you could get an itemized list.

i lived a couple of years in the west bank, three to be exact, not after each other, a couple of months , then another couple of months, like that, thats why i talk very strongly about this, stating my mother is palestinian, i saw mothers tears, and families grief, your sources don't mean jack shit to me, because i saw what i saw from torture and such, and all the sources the US or isreal can pull out won't change the truth, you like it or not

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 10:10:09

At 4/18/05 09:52 AM, darklad wrote:
shit, are you talking serious?

otherwise i wouldn't have posted.

if you are you must be the most arrogant peice of shit i've ever heard,

right, because i countered your arguments i'm a piece of shit...

i won't reply i'm tired of these stupid arguments, all your arguments are flued and arrogant,

saying one of my arguments is bad sounds fair, buy saying all are bad sounds like you just don't like to face the truth. name the ones which are wrong.

and not to mention idoitic,

idiotic how?

no, i won't get banned because of this, and how can i ever convince you?

when did i say you'll get banned for this? one of the reasons i'm coming to NG for is that they don't ban their users for expressing their opinions, I don't want you to get banned for expressing yours.

your an isrealie extremist, your skull is to thick to change,

right, extremeist, me? you got to be kidding me, i'm the one who wants peace, almosat a third of my people are sick of these arguments and just want to kill at this point because you keep lyring about what's happening here and keep the terrorist attacks. We are the ones who want peace and to change, you are the terrorists, if not, prove me wrong, settle up and get your people to at least have a decent cease-fire with our people, or something as such, I don't really care about peace, i just want the war to end.

so don't reply, and why did you just make fun of me? just because i stated my opinion?

no, because your arguments were irrelevent, meant to insult me (so i replied with insults), and mostly flawed (which i stated how)

well i did the same thing to you, we acomplished so much didn't we? fucker

I never meant to accomplish anything, i meant to answer questions, questions that you didn't really want answered did you? you just want to back your opinion up without listening to others, this is a "ask questions" thread, i never once asked for your opinion, I am providing confirmed data as given to me by sources, you just came here to flame israel yet worse, me. without knowing me or where i stand on some subjects you stated.

to emphesize my point,i'll state we were never meant to accomplish anything under this forum for the "israeli-arab international state". This thread is me answering varius questions to people who have a little understanding in the subject and are willing to learn.

and to finish:
I'm sorry about your brother had to go through and i do not know why he was arrested other then that my country doesn't arrest people for no reason. but nontheless, I am still sorry for him. You're judging my whole country based on very limited vision, stop doing that and get a larger scope, when i blabber on about subjects the first thing i do is verify my information, i suggest you do that.

Cahenn

p.s.
I am sure you will read this, it's not your type to not.

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 10:31:53

At 4/18/05 10:10 AM, Cahenn wrote:
right, because i countered your arguments i'm a piece of shit...

no, because of what your reply stated, your a piece of shit

saying one of my arguments is bad sounds fair, buy saying all are bad sounds like you just don't like to face the truth. name the ones which are wrong.

about all of them

idiotic how?

in a stupid sense

when did i say you'll get banned for this? one of the reasons i'm coming to NG for is that they don't ban their users for expressing their opinions, I don't want you to get banned for expressing yours.

if i keep ranting like i did, the moderaters would ban me for sure, and you'd never know, some might find them offences, while others might not

right, extremeist, me? you got to be kidding me, i'm the one who wants peace, almosat a third of my people are sick of these arguments and just want to kill at this point because you keep lyring about what's happening here and keep the terrorist attacks. We are the ones who want peace and to change, you are the terrorists, if not, prove me wrong, settle up and get your people to at least have a decent cease-fire with our people, or something as such, I don't really care about peace, i just want the war to end.

riiiiight, and your not a extremist, come to the slums and ghetto's isrealie's made in the west bank, they really prove your love for peace, and i already stated previously what isreal would and wouldn't have done if they truly wanted peace, find it, i think it was my third post

no, because your arguments were irrelevent, meant to insult me (so i replied with insults), and mostly flawed (which i stated how)

no they weren't, if they were i'm sorry, i'm a bit emotional about this topic

well i did the same thing to you, we acomplished so much didn't we? fucker
I never meant to accomplish anything, i meant to answer questions, questions that you didn't really want answered did you? you just want to back your opinion up without listening to others, this is a "ask questions" thread, i never once asked for your opinion, I am providing confirmed data as given to me by sources, you just came here to flame israel yet worse, me. without knowing me or where i stand on some subjects you stated.

yada, yada, if you really just wanted answering questions, you wouldn't have replied to my post would you?

to emphesize my point,i'll state we were never meant to accomplish anything under this forum for the "israeli-arab international state". This thread is me answering varius questions to people who have a little understanding in the subject and are willing to learn.

leaning away from my point, i was being sarcastic, dam!

and to finish:
I'm sorry about your brother had to go through and i do not know why he was arrested other then that my country doesn't arrest people for no reason. but nontheless, I am still sorry for him. You're judging my whole country based on very limited vision, stop doing that and get a larger scope, when i blabber on about subjects the first thing i do is verify my information, i suggest you do that.

i have much larger scopes, and it was my cousin, my mothers family lives in the west bank, and i part live there, i go every three months and come back

Cahenn

yeah, i know who you are, this isn't a fucking letter ok?

p.s.
I am sure you will read this, it's not your type to not.

funny, we just made a conniction

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 10:53:47

Darklad stop waisitng your time and just quit because these two will never understand.
One of them lives in the U.S and probably knows nothing about the current situation in israel, and the other is either living very far away from the conflicts or is a complete moron.

I know israel sucks because we had some jewish moroccan who lived in morocco and were promised great things if they moved to israel. Well they did and they said that that was the biggest mistake they have ever made. Now they can't move back to morocco and are living like shit in israel.

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 10:57:16

At 4/18/05 10:53 AM, Visual wrote:
I know israel sucks because we had some jewish moroccan friends who lived in morocco and were promised great things if they moved to israel. Well they did and they said that that was the biggest mistake they have ever made. Now they can't move back to morocco and are living like shit in israel.

Moroccan friends.

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 10:57:58

At 4/18/05 10:53 AM, Visual wrote: stuff

best advice i've heard so far

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 10:58:26

At 4/18/05 10:31 AM, darklad wrote:
no, because of what your reply stated, your a piece of shit

how so?

about all of them

wow just when i thought it couldn't get more evasive

in a stupid sense

another evasive answer

if i keep ranting like i did, the moderaters would ban me for sure, and you'd never know, some might find them offences, while others might not

I seriusly doubt people would go through this whole thread for banning you, noone is looking for you, i personally feel the arab world is suffering from this problam ever since... at least in isreal, we're not after you, we don't want you dead, we don't want you treated differently we're all people, I'm sorry if you got another impression, i can understand that, but you treated me like shit and tossed boundless arguments with no backing up...

riiiiight, and your not a extremist, come to the slums and ghetto's isrealie's made in the west bank, they really prove your love for peace, and i already stated previously what isreal would and wouldn't have done if they truly wanted peace, find it, i think it was my third post

I've been there before, I know the situation there is pretty horrible (though not THAT unbearable), yet again, it is not israel's fault they are not "ghettos" or "slums" they are refugee camps that stopped getting israeli fund assistance after the intifada started, yes, those are refugee camps and no funding is adequate for lost homes, but those refugee camps were not made by israel not supported by israel, trust me, it's only for israels interest to have peace, i can't come up with one argument for israel not to want and have peace.

no they weren't, if they were i'm sorry, i'm a bit emotional about this topic

well, actually some of them were, but again, perhaps i'm too emotional too about this topic, you can't blame me like i can't blame you for being emotional.

yada, yada, if you really just wanted answering questions, you wouldn't have replied to my post would you?

actually your post was filled with questions, and i rarely leave posts unanswered

i have much larger scopes, and it was my cousin, my mothers family lives in the west bank, and i part live there, i go every three months and come back

I know you have pretty large scopes, but like me in a way you only see one side, i did give out points in I was wrong or my people were wrong, but you repeatedly refused to acknowladge ANY of the bad things palastinians did to israel

yeah, i know who you are, this isn't a fucking letter ok?

lol

funny, we just made a conniction

lol :P

I'd love another reply to my post, your opinion in importent to me since it is just about my only chance to see YOUR side, i hear my side often enough all day long and I know that the story told to you by your own people and govorment is often twisted in a way, i suggest you do the same and take perspective from my words as i try and take from yours.

If that's ok i'd like to ask you a few questions:

1)in what way do the palastinians see the conflict solved? do they still have hopes for peace?

2)what's their view on sharon's plan?

3)do they acknowladge that israel should have any right to exist?

4)what do they think about the chances for a one state solution, do they think that is as impracticle as we now see it?

5)what about a 2 state solution, what general borders are they (if they are) willing to settle for.

6)I know very little about jorden (nothing really except we saved jordan once and they saved us one, and we haven't fought since 67), do you mind filling me in with the opinions in your side? are we really seen as devils?

With full hopes you will reply
Cahenn
(with a bloody letter style)

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 11:24:04

At 4/18/05 10:58 AM, Cahenn wrote:

::

I seriusly doubt people would go through this whole thread for banning you, noone is looking for you, i personally feel the arab world is suffering from this problam ever since... at least in isreal, we're not after you, we don't want you dead, we don't want you treated differently we're all people, I'm sorry if you got another impression, i can understand that, but you treated me like shit and tossed boundless arguments with no backing up...

you'll be suprised, the mods read every topic to make sure every body is in line

I've been there before, I know the situation there is pretty horrible (though not THAT unbearable), yet again, it is not israel's fault they are not "ghettos" or "slums" they are refugee camps that stopped getting israeli fund assistance after the intifada started, yes, those are refugee camps and no funding is adequate for lost homes, but those refugee camps were not made by israel not supported by israel, trust me, it's only for israels interest to have peace, i can't come up with one argument for israel not to want and have peace.

agian, riiiiiight, so it's not isreal's fault because they kicked out all the palestinians from there home and threw them like animals right? and they never got any isrealie fund, and i meant when they make a seige on a city or village, and turn it in a ghetto

well, actually some of them were, but again, perhaps i'm too emotional too about this topic, you can't blame me like i can't blame you for being emotional.

and you can't blame me either, again a conniction

actually your post was filled with questions, and i rarely leave posts unanswered

like wise, this is wierd yet another conniction

I know you have pretty large scopes, but like me in a way you only see one side, i did give out points in I was wrong or my people were wrong, but you repeatedly refused to acknowladge ANY of the bad things palastinians did to israel

due to my persanal loss in this conflict, which has been untill now a lot, it's hard for me to hear other wise what i'm told, and experienced, in pain and grief of mine and other people

I'd love another reply to my post, your opinion in importent to me since it is just about my only chance to see YOUR side, i hear my side often enough all day long and I know that the story told to you by your own people and govorment is often twisted in a way, i suggest you do the same and take perspective from my words as i try and take from yours.

very hard to do, most stories i get first hand, i've tried in the past, i've went to a peace camp, but when i got back, to realty of the sitution, i forgot about every thing

If that's ok i'd like to ask you a few questions:

sure, go ahead

1)in what way do the palastinians see the conflict solved? do they still have hopes for peace?

most palestinians are sick of fighting, and just want to live a normal life, they would agree for peace if they got the entire west bank and gazaa, no exptions of any kind

2)what's their view on sharon's plan?

sharon should stick his head in a pot of boiling tar, and drink napalm, while attempting to set him self on fire

simply no, but they are sick of fighting

4)what do they think about the chances for a one state solution, do they think that is as impracticle as we now see it?

yes, no way in hell would it ever work, for thousands of reasons

5)what about a 2 state solution, what general borders are they (if they are) willing to settle for.

as i mentioned earlier, the whole west bank and gazaa

6)I know very little about jorden (nothing really except we saved jordan once and they saved us one, and we haven't fought since 67), do you mind filling me in with the opinions in your side? are we really seen as devils?

yeah, written in text books, and said out loudly, no offence

With full hopes you will reply

how could i not? it's to tempting

Cahenn
(with a bloody letter style)

lol

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 11:44:15

At 4/18/05 11:24 AM, darklad wrote:
agian, riiiiiight, so it's not isreal's fault because they kicked out all the palestinians from there home and threw them like animals right? and they never got any isrealie fund, and i meant when they make a seige on a city or village, and turn it in a ghetto

seriusly you should know that, most (not all) palastinians left on their own will thinking they'll return once the land is captured by the arabian armies, logically when we were at general war with the entire arab world, we didn't want them back. Yes, i admit that when we have alarms we really strangle the city's juice out, but you probebly would have done the same, I admit though many won't that it is unfair for the civilians to suffer, but really, it isn't fair for us to leave in constant fear either, if you want it to stop, you have to take steps towerds it, like taking care of your terrorists like we take care of our terrirists from the extreme right wing and believe me there are hundreds of thousends.

and you can't blame me either, again a conniction

yep, but i try not to get this personal.

due to my persanal loss in this conflict, which has been untill now a lot, it's hard for me to hear other wise what i'm told, and experienced, in pain and grief of mine and other people

trust me, me too, we all suffered alot of grief from the argument, that's why it must be solved, why doesn't the palastinian PM suggests terms of peace? I always wanted to know.. why did arafat refuse to barak's offer in 2000? (entire west bank, gaza, parts of jerusalem)

very hard to do, most stories i get first hand, i've tried in the past, i've went to a peace camp, but when i got back, to realty of the sitution, i forgot about every thing

yea i can understand that, remember, i'm not saying this is harder on me then you, but i doubt that the friday news tell you wether or not you're likely to explode today or not... :(

most palestinians are sick of fighting, and just want to live a normal life, they would agree for peace if they got the entire west bank and gazaa, no exptions of any kind

what about Maal'e adomim? it's right next to jerusalem and is a whole city, giving it up won't be a real territoral loss and alternative territories can be provided. what about Ariel? it's a settlement which is somewhat inside the west bank again, i'm sure my govorment is willing to replace the territory? how do you stand on that subject?

sharon should stick his head in a pot of boiling tar, and drink napalm, while attempting to set him self on fire

what is with all this hatery towerds sharon, he used to be a right wing person, he set up the settlments and there is a chance he did massacare people during war, ok, i understand the hatery, but he changed, right now he probebly is your best chance to get a decent ciece fire, is your hatery towerds this man worth the war?

simply no, but they are sick of fighting

and non-simply, why shouldn't it have the right to exist?(all theoretically) israelis sat here before 1947 as well, we just didn't have a state, like palastinians don't have one now, so basically on the worst case just for being a large population sitting here israel should deserve a state on at least the lands no arab sits or sat upon including the ones legally obtained by the israeli lands administration before 1947 over the same reason you use to jusify a palastinian state, being our land, if you don't support that argument, don't you in some way not support a palastinian state or do only because it's your people? you

yes, no way in hell would it ever work, for thousands of reasons

didn't think so.

yeah, written in text books, and said out loudly, no offence

yet alot taken :( why is this hate concentrated towerds israel, you're not a dumb country, you should know better then aiming your hate towerds a whole nation rather then individuals within that nation that do things your people consider bad hystorically.

Cahenn

your predicted lol letter style goes here :P

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 12:06:49

At 4/18/05 11:44 AM, Cahenn wrote:
seriusly you should know that, most (not all) palastinians left on their own will thinking they'll return once the land is captured by the arabian armies, logically when we were at general war with the entire arab world, we didn't want them back. Yes, i admit that when we have alarms we really strangle the city's juice out, but you probebly would have done the same, I admit though many won't that it is unfair for the civilians to suffer, but really, it isn't fair for us to leave in constant fear either, if you want it to stop, you have to take steps towerds it, like taking care of your terrorists like we take care of our terrirists from the extreme right wing and believe me there are hundreds of thousends.

way you say it seems so, so can't put a word on it, maybe sugar coated? ok, can't think of that particular word right now, so forget about

yep, but i try not to get this personal.

same here, thats why i said in my first post that i won't post here, but i just couldn't resist

trust me, me too, we all suffered alot of grief from the argument, that's why it must be solved, why doesn't the palastinian PM suggests terms of peace? I always wanted to know.. why did arafat refuse to barak's offer in 2000? (entire west bank, gaza, parts of jerusalem)

he had hopes for taking the whole land back, and people were still not sick of fighting, and they made a sieze fire, thats a step isn't it?

yea i can understand that, remember, i'm not saying this is harder on me then you, but i doubt that the friday news tell you wether or not you're likely to explode today or not... :(

no offence but pfffft, you don't want freedom fighters, don't give them a reason to fight, like attacking villiges and cities

what about Maal'e adomim? it's right next to jerusalem and is a whole city, giving it up won't be a real territoral loss and alternative territories can be provided. what about Ariel? it's a settlement which is somewhat inside the west bank again, i'm sure my govorment is willing to replace the territory? how do you stand on that subject?

again the WHOLE west bank and gazaa no exption whatever, thats my opinion also

what is with all this hatery towerds sharon, he used to be a right wing person, he set up the settlments and there is a chance he did massacare people during war, ok, i understand the hatery, but he changed, right now he probebly is your best chance to get a decent ciece fire, is your hatery towerds this man worth the war?

he stepped IN the masjed al aqsa, worth all the hatred in the world

and non-simply, why shouldn't it have the right to exist?(all theoretically) israelis sat here before 1947 as well, we just didn't have a state, like palastinians don't have one now, so basically on the worst case just for being a large population sitting here israel should deserve a state on at least the lands no arab sits or sat upon including the ones legally obtained by the israeli lands administration before 1947 over the same reason you use to jusify a palastinian state, being our land, if you don't support that argument, don't you in some way not support a palastinian state or do only because it's your people? you

there were very litle jews in the holy land, most came pouring in from europe, most jordanians came from palestine, it was the relegious arabs area, there were many documents and stories written about it, the jews weren't there orginally

yet alot taken :( why is this hate concentrated towerds israel, you're not a dumb country, you should know better then aiming your hate towerds a whole nation rather then individuals within that nation that do things your people consider bad hystorically.

the arabs are a very proud race, if one gets hurt, the others would help, so you have a problem with one, you have a problem with all

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 12:23:53

At 4/18/05 12:06 PM, darklad wrote:
way you say it seems so, so can't put a word on it, maybe sugar coated? ok, can't think of that particular word right now, so forget about

you can find any word you want for it but they still mostly left due to unfortunate reasons but on their own will.

same here, thats why i said in my first post that i won't post here, but i just couldn't resist

well your opinions hould be heard i can't see a reason for not posting

he had hopes for taking the whole land back, and people were still not sick of fighting, and they made a sieze fire, thats a step isn't it?

not really, the intifada broke less then a year later... and none of the terririst organizations (you should admit that even if it's liberty they are trying to promote, they still are terrorists) actually stopped trying to enact acts of terror.

no offence but pfffft, you don't want freedom fighters, don't give them a reason to fight, like attacking villiges and cities

it's circular logic, so show us how mature you are by stopping first :P, but really we won't stop untill either you or us will disarm the terrorist organizations, we are not against the govorment, but a country can not have groups of people disobeying the govorment yet getting it's partial support, it's somewhat absurd don't you think?

west bank question
again the WHOLE west bank and gazaa no exption whatever, thats my opinion also

any specific reason why you won't settle for alternative lands nearby? it's hardly possible to evict such masses of people.

I've been to many mosques and noone ever started a war over it :P i mean all he did was walk into a mosque, he didn't shoot anyone, to start a war over that?!?

there were very litle jews in the holy land, most came pouring in from europe, most jordanians came from palestine, it was the relegious arabs area, there were many documents and stories written about it, the jews weren't there orginally

the UN talks about around 7000000 people, that wasn't a majority but it was a segnificant amount, on another issue right when we declared indepandance on the territory given to us by the UN and nothing more which was very small and hardly had arabs in you immidiatly started a war, i would like to see you justify that? you can say "it was a long time ago" but that difusses your argument that israel shouldn't exist...

the arabs are a very proud race, if one gets hurt, the others would help, so you have a problem with one, you have a problem with all

first of all, nation not race, i don't believe in races. and that was not really my question , it was more "why do you generallize the hebrews as a threat rather then just the anti-arab people?"

Cahenn.

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 13:11:38

At 4/18/05 12:23 PM, Cahenn wrote:
you can find any word you want for it but they still mostly left due to unfortunate reasons but on their own will.

it's actually the other way round, but what ever

well your opinions hould be heard i can't see a reason for not posting

so not to get to angry, and posting something i didn't truly mean

not really, the intifada broke less then a year later... and none of the terririst organizations (you should admit that even if it's liberty they are trying to promote, they still are terrorists) actually stopped trying to enact acts of terror.

i meant abbass, the current palestinian PM

it's circular logic, so show us how mature you are by stopping first :P, but really we won't stop untill either you or us will disarm the terrorist organizations, we are not against the govorment, but a country can not have groups of people disobeying the govorment yet getting it's partial support, it's somewhat absurd don't you think?

funny, i was just going to say that, and no, i don't think the palestinians would ever toss their weopens peace or no peace, they might not use them, but thats as far as they go, they learned from their past mistakes

any specific reason why you won't settle for alternative lands nearby? it's hardly possible to evict such masses of people.

nope, you put these people, you should move them, again, NO exptions

I've been to many mosques and noone ever started a war over it :P i mean all he did was walk into a mosque, he didn't shoot anyone, to start a war over that?!?

thats not acceptable, to enter a mosque, may i ask where you specifically entered it? and he walked in one of the most sacred muslim mosques in the world, he wasn't even pure, not only he wasn't muslim, he wasn't clean

the UN talks about around 7000000 people, that wasn't a majority but it was a segnificant amount, on another issue right when we declared indepandance on the territory given to us by the UN and nothing more which was very small and hardly had arabs in you immidiatly started a war, i would like to see you justify that? you can say "it was a long time ago" but that difusses your argument that israel shouldn't exist...

somebody takes a peice of land, no matter how small, i would start a war

first of all, nation not race, i don't believe in races. and that was not really my question , it was more "why do you generallize the hebrews as a threat rather then just the anti-arab people?"

cause they took a peace of arabian land, according of what they said their bible stated, and put the orginal people that already their through hell, again they attacked arabs, you attack one you have to deal with about all, and ofcoarse other muslims who want to help their muslims brothers

Cahenn.

darklad

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 13:38:00

At 4/18/05 01:11 PM, darklad wrote:
At 4/18/05 12:23 PM, Cahenn wrote:
it's actually the other way round, but what ever

ok i admit i can't really check my sources on that one but so far both palastinians i know and jews i know said that most people in 47-8 left on thier own...

so not to get to angry, and posting something i didn't truly mean

makes more sense now :P

i meant abbass, the current palestinian PM

We don't deal with abbas that much anymore, our "past mistakes" are learned from dealing with araffat, it'll just take us some time to open up for the concept.

funny, i was just going to say that, and no, i don't think the palestinians would ever toss their weopens peace or no peace, they might not use them, but thats as far as they go, they learned from their past mistakes

past mistakes? tell me about it... we trained the palastinian police elite snipers, we gave them m16s and heavy weapons :( trust me, if the palastinians will offer a full term cease fire, sharon will have to accept due to public critisizm. and even if not you'll only gain from it.

nope, you put these people, you should move them, again, NO exptions

yea, you already said that, but i want to know if there is a specific reason you won't accept alternative lands rather then settles cities who are right next to the border, you can't expect us to offer to evict almost one hundred thousend people can you? practically. I'd really like to hear a reason for not being able to settle for alternative lands.

thats not acceptable, to enter a mosque, may i ask where you specifically entered it? and he walked in one of the most sacred muslim mosques in the world, he wasn't even pure, not only he wasn't muslim, he wasn't clean

In turkey, the blue mosque, the sulimania, and many more famous and marvelous mosques. truelly an experiance.

somebody takes a peice of land, no matter how small, i would start a war

indeed so what do you suggest we do about it?

cause they took a peace of arabian land, according of what they said their bible stated, and put the orginal people that already their through hell, again they attacked arabs, you attack one you have to deal with about all, and ofcoarse other muslims who want to help their muslims brothers

original is a matter of viewpoint, the original inhabitants of this country were cnaanites from -5000bc, i can take it futher, what we have to deal with right now is the present mainly. Do you think we haven't been getting plenty of hell from the arab world too? I know you want to help your brothers, but you should, try and put ethnical circumstance behind socialist-practical-(smart-not-right) solutions in my opinion, that's what i've been trying to do.

I know people that would probebly kill you on sight, really that's as far as ethnical view will get us, gang-wars, humens fighting eachother, nothing more. you won't win this battle, you know that, neither will we. We must compromise, and extremist point of views always get us no-where. We must look at this situation from the other side's perspective and come to the best terms in agreement. Right now, my feeling at least is that nothing is being done on your site to discourage let alone minimize the mess though you know that brute force attacks will get you nowhere.

Your arabian armies combined can't beat our army, we can't survive such losses in army and the international embargos by starting a war. even with the palastinians, the losses for us are great (yet for them are greater). We both don't like the situation and want to fix it. Let's be reasonable

I personally am willing to give, the entire gaza strip, the entire west bank except Maale-Edomim (on border) and the modiim area (mostly inside border only somewhat after) and even build a land bridge that costs alot to bridge the 2 parts. I think it's pretty fair, and i think that if something like that pops up you should accept it. you will probebly reply "but it was our land" and ill say "perhaps some of it was your land, but by not excepting this you're letting sharon dictate you with borders with the fence".

p.s.
I support the fence in some areas, in my area they set up the fence in middle of the arab territory and our entire "yeshoov" (small town) went to court to change the borders and now they are not in the arab territory since we got them to change it since it really wasn't fair towerds them. We're not evil, our goal is not to steal land, judism is the only religion that doesn't put spreading and getting new members as a goal, but by not taking the deal now you're not sweetening it.

Cahenn.
darklad

Cahenn

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 13:49:37

k, cause i won't be here tomorow, and i REALLY don't want to leave you on a cliff hanger, i would simply say this, if the arabs don't accept isreal fully, it's going to fall, like every other country, isreal will grow weak, and it's up to it's neibering countries to either help it, or destroy it, like when arabs grew weak and the turks took them over, or when the chinese grew weak, and japan took it over, it happened many times before, history will always repeat itself, and i read about the turkish mosque things, they weren't much muslims any way

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 13:52:22

enjoy tommorow

btw, Israel isn't growing weak, it's growing stronger due to the high hightech stuff here
the only ptoblam is that it is growing war-sick too, it demages our quality of life greatly, our economy will manege, we're jews after all :P there are enough americans to donate to us.. the problam is with people getting killed, what you mean by entire israel is the west bank or gaza or also the rest?

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 14:44:08

At 4/18/05 01:52 PM, Cahenn wrote: enjoy tommorow

thanks, even though it's not much fun, dam basketball...

btw, Israel isn't growing weak, it's growing stronger due to the high hightech stuff here

one day, it will grew weak, trust me, all great empires and such fell to nothing, might be for another century, or it might be a few years later, i don't know

the only ptoblam is that it is growing war-sick too, it demages our quality of life greatly, our economy will manege, we're jews after all :P there are enough americans to donate to us.. the problam is with people getting killed, what you mean by entire israel is the west bank or gaza or also the rest?

isreal is whats not west bank and gazaa, those are occupied lands, america is very close to fall, it made to many stupid choices and enemies, once america falls, isreal won't be recieving it's donations, arabs will sneak behind it, and they will grow, isreal would probably have a problem with another country, which will probably fond the arabs, which will fight isreal, thats just a theory, but no way is isreal going to survive only if the whole arabian population accepts them, and would help them when they are in need, which isn't happing ever, so there, unless a miracle works it's way or something, isreal is destined to doom, sorry to say, i just look at history, it always seem to repeat itself, and nothing good can come from something that came forceiblly, exactly like isreal

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-18 15:51:11

At 4/18/05 02:44 PM, darklad wrote:
isreal is whats not west bank and gazaa, those are occupied lands, america is very close to fall, it made to many stupid choices and enemies, once america falls, isreal won't be recieving it's donations, arabs will sneak behind it, and they will grow, isreal would probably have a problem with another country, which will probably fond the arabs, which will fight isreal, thats just a theory, but no way is isreal going to survive only if the whole arabian population accepts them, and would help them when they are in need, which isn't happing ever, so there, unless a miracle works it's way or something, isreal is destined to doom, sorry to say, i just look at history, it always seem to repeat itself, and nothing good can come from something that came forceiblly, exactly like isreal

America is not close to falling at all, it's economy is thriving! sure it's getting weaker compared to the UN but stronger compared to what it was 20 years ago (and democrats will probebly rule again in 2008 which will stop the dumb bush administration).

well you forgot 3 main points:

1)we probebly have more nukes then people , if we fall the rest of you go to doom with us. probebly along with the rest of the solar system.

2)Arabian nations are not the leading force in the world today, I believe (sorry for saying that) that ever since gunpowder was invented arabian countries just got weaker, fundamentalism doesn't work in long range, history proves that.

3)actually I have many examples of countries like israel which rose above and became empires: greece, rome, the US and many more originated from small countries, but we do not seek to be a territorial empire we just want peace

if anything at all you need us to deban yourself from your fundamentalistic doom, we are a democracy, tech advanced, and generally after all with better relations with the people who make an influence. I don't say Israel should ignore arabs, i think both our people are alike in many ways, but i'm saying we survived much worst situations through-out history, and after all: atm our army is larger, more suphisticated by numbers weapons and nuke-warfare, we don't to avoid war because we are afraid, wwe want to avoid war because this is the natural situation, people don't like war, we HATE THE WAR!!!! we are war sick! we will fight on untill we all die, but we do not enjoy doing so, we want peace.

did it ever come to your mind that jordan wouldn't exist if it wasn't for israel? think about your country's history. (i'm not saying we don't own you one too).

We just want peace, that's the message, we really have no interess to keep the palastinians in our country over giving them their own country, our terms seem reasonable to me. I still don't understand the alternative territory problam, I'd like an explenation about that.

Thanks for your replies, they really get me some knowledge

Cahenn

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-19 07:39:43

yo, back again, a guy fell and got injured or something, so they prosponed the game

At 4/18/05 03:51 PM, Cahenn wrote:
America is not close to falling at all, it's economy is thriving! sure it's getting weaker compared to the UN but stronger compared to what it was 20 years ago (and democrats will probebly rule again in 2008 which will stop the dumb bush administration).

america is going to have a HUGE debt now, and it will fall, trust me, there are a million reasons that can lead to it's defeat

well you forgot 3 main points:

1)we probebly have more nukes then people , if we fall the rest of you go to doom with us. probebly along with the rest of the solar system.

all of isreals 249 nukes can only kill about ten percent of all the arabian populaion, fact, studied and proven

2)Arabian nations are not the leading force in the world today, I believe (sorry for saying that) that ever since gunpowder was invented arabian countries just got weaker, fundamentalism doesn't work in long range, history proves that.

well, duh, but their potential is incredible, if they are willing to take it

3)actually I have many examples of countries like israel which rose above and became empires: greece, rome, the US and many more originated from small countries, but we do not seek to be a territorial empire we just want peace

actually, due to your tiny army, and tiny population, and the billion humans willing to sacrifice their life rather than to see you take their land, and all the other muslim countries, including pakistan who also has nukes, an empire? it's a litle difficult i'm afraid, espicially where isreal is located, and isn't the original zoinist thing say from the nile to the furat? they couldn't acheive that, if they could, they would have done that a long time ago

if anything at all you need us to deban yourself from your fundamentalistic doom, we are a democracy, tech advanced, and generally after all with better relations with the people who make an influence. I don't say Israel should ignore arabs, i think both our people are alike in many ways, but i'm saying we survived much worst situations through-out history, and after all: atm our army is larger, more suphisticated by numbers weapons and nuke-warfare, we don't to avoid war because we are afraid, wwe want to avoid war because this is the natural situation, people don't like war, we HATE THE WAR!!!! we are war sick! we will fight on untill we all die, but we do not enjoy doing so, we want peace.

for best results, isreal should ignore arabs, give back all 67 land, and sit in isolation, behind a wall, that doesn't cut in palestinian land

did it ever come to your mind that jordan wouldn't exist if it wasn't for israel? think about your country's history. (i'm not saying we don't own you one too).

i wouldn't mind being under syrian rule now, at least we'd have oil

We just want peace, that's the message, we really have no interess to keep the palastinians in our country over giving them their own country, our terms seem reasonable to me. I still don't understand the alternative territory problam, I'd like an explenation about that.

green good land with memories, belonged to a family for many generations= a dessert harsh land, that no one stayed for long, see where i'm going with this? and even if they gave them a good land, people arn't willing to move from where they are orginally from

Thanks for your replies, they really get me some knowledge

you welcome

Cahenn

again, darklad

Response to Ask all Israel Related Questions 2005-04-19 07:58:47

At 4/19/05 07:39 AM, darklad wrote: yo, back again, a guy fell and got injured or something, so they prosponed the game

hope he gets better

america is going to have a HUGE debt now, and it will fall, trust me, there are a million reasons that can lead to it's defeat

and there's a million that can lead to it's continnum success, i have my faith in the american govorment though they are flawed, the are pretty strong.

all of isreals 249 nukes can only kill about ten percent of all the arabian populaion, fact, studied and proven

well, my brother has security classification, and i'm not really supposed to talk about it, but that's simple not true :P

well, duh, but their potential is incredible, if they are willing to take it

edit, if they were willing to take it, really. Doesn't it bother you your country isn't a democracy?

actually, due to your tiny army, and tiny population, and the billion humans willing to sacrifice their life rather than to see you take their land, and all the other muslim countries, including pakistan who also has nukes, an empire? it's a litle difficult i'm afraid, espicially where isreal is located, and isn't the original zoinist thing say from the nile to the furat? they couldn't acheive that, if they could, they would have done that a long time ago

hah :P tiny army which beat all arab armies alot of times before with minimal losses and never lost a war. tiny population with full faith, and the original zionist thing says a jewish home in the area of israel, not alot of people really don't want that land, but for the protocol:

situations we had easy win situations which we didn't take .

we could have captured egypt in 67 or 73. we had sini untill we willingly gave it up because we want peace.
we could have captured jordan in 67. we didn't want to, your country gave up the west bank, we really shouldn't have taken it in my opinion.
we could have captured syria in 67, 73 or any year we spent in lebannon since the syrian capitol is very very close to the lebbann capitol.

so really, do you believe that if we wanted to capture you we wouldn't have done it in around 1980 when we had M-16 rifles and F-15 aircraft, UAVs, sattilite uplink, nuclear warfare, phantom bombers, and the support of the US since it was still in conflict with russia which supported the arab nations? at that time all the arab nations had was old russian weapons, and maybe a scud or 2.

we simply are not interested in occupying territories other people live in, it's non of our interess.

for best results, isreal should ignore arabs, give back all 67 land, and sit in isolation, behind a wall, that doesn't cut in palestinian land

Isolation? are you kidding me? Isreal is not isolated from the rest of the world, if anyone is it's the other countries from the middle east, we have more high-tech factories then the entire middle east except us combined... I really think the arab world shouldn't be that proud and arrogant and allow itself to develop through our tech industry, again, the wall is not a border.

i wouldn't mind being under syrian rule now, at least we'd have oil

syria is much worse dictatorship, if you lived in syria right now this convo would probebly have been monitorred, syria is less liberal then jordan.

green good land with memories, belonged to a family for many generations= a dessert harsh land, that no one stayed for long, see where i'm going with this? and even if they gave them a good land, people arn't willing to move from where they are orginally from

Actually we offer to give them green fertile land for desert land that has nothing on except our homes.

again, darklad

again again Cahenn

tnx for the reply.