00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LegendaryWolfeh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

667,474 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-06 21:16:30

At 9/6/05 07:20 PM, da1lilthug wrote: Hey guys...You know audacity right? Don't you need to download something to export mp3's? Soundforge died out on me... :'( I need the link ASAP plz!!

I assume your talking about lame_enc.dll

just google it it will show up

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-06 22:02:27

yea, that's it, and it's on the site where u get audacity too.

ugh, I'm tired.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-06 22:42:31

At 9/6/05 05:43 PM, AudioTransmitter7000 wrote: Oi I forgot! A lot of people started school today. I really enjoyed my first day in two months. Summer is kinda worthless, seeing as I like to sleep most of the time. Tell me how your days went.

Like TV's, mine was filled with work... although i didn't get to go to a cool road trip like he did. XD

i did get to go to 3 anime conventions this year though. ^^
That was lots of fun.

Wow, y'all start later.
Compared to the people here in the US. (o.O
Or are we talking about post-Labor Day school? ^^;;;
My school started last month on the 22nd.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-06 23:04:32

At 9/6/05 10:42 PM, Aimi wrote:
At 9/6/05 05:43 PM, AudioTransmitter7000 wrote: Oi I forgot! A lot of people started school today. I really enjoyed my first day in two months. Summer is kinda worthless, seeing as I like to sleep most of the time. Tell me how your days went.
Like TV's, mine was filled with work... although i didn't get to go to a cool road trip like he did. XD

i did get to go to 3 anime conventions this year though. ^^
That was lots of fun.

Wow, y'all start later.
Compared to the people here in the US. (o.O
Or are we talking about post-Labor Day school? ^^;;;
My school started last month on the 22nd.

Ok... first of all Alaska is part of the US of A. having said that... we started today ^_^ so not all US starts on the 22nd of august.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-06 23:54:43

Hey everyone, I was busy with some things so sorry this is a little late.

College started for me today but all my classes are over and done with by 11:50 AM.

Anyways, here's the VA Demo. I was experimenting a bit with the noise reduction part of Goldwave and used it to get rid of this hum that I had in the background. I'm still trying to figure everything about Goldwave out though.

Here it is.

Click here to watch 'VA-Demo'

Let me know what you think and what I need to improve on, even if it's the quality of the sound itself. I'll try to fix it.

Oh, and I looked everywhere for a store that would sell pop filters but couldn't find it.... there's still one store I haven't tried yet, but I don't know when I'll be able to get there.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 00:07:53

At 9/6/05 11:54 PM, Kai_Ren wrote: Oh, and I looked everywhere for a store that would sell pop filters but couldn't find it.... there's still one store I haven't tried yet, but I don't know when I'll be able to get there.

You can make your own pop-filter, then. Piece of paper, hankerchief, even a snip of pantyhoes will do. Just wrap whatever you're using on top of your microphone (use a rubberband to hold it in place), and you should be good to go.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 00:29:33

At 9/6/05 09:16 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Well I'm almost done fandubbing an episode of Ranma 1/2...and it's only been a few days since I started mixing lol

Ranma1/2!!! Rock! Be sure to give us a link when it's done.

Also:Halo vs NG vs Vin Desil vs Charlie and the Chocolate Factory....THE MOVIE
Coming Somday to the flash portal.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 00:33:37

Err...

-Your name or screen name
RedxKing

-Age range (not how old you actually are, but what ages you are able to sound like)
hm..like 5 yrs old, 50 yrs old, and like old man's voice and stuff.

-Specialties (screaming, anime voices, monster voices, etc.)
Screaming, like an old dumb and funny ninja voice, er...I don't know..lots more.

-Resume URL (if you have one)
Nope, don't have one.

-Example(s) of your voice
No example so far...

-Ways to contact you
Aim - xxtirastzxx
Yahoo! Mesenger - xangel333

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 00:38:03

Um..here's another contact.

My email : xangel333@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 00:38:16

At 9/7/05 12:33 AM, RedxKing wrote: Err...

-Your name or screen name
RedxKing
-Resume URL (if you have one)
Nope, don't have one.

-Example(s) of your voice
No example so far...

Joining you have to have examples of your voice so that people A)Know you havea working microphone and B) Know what your Voice sounds like.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 00:45:04

At 9/7/05 12:07 AM, Elliair wrote: You can make your own pop-filter, then. Piece of paper, hankerchief, even a snip of pantyhoes will do. Just wrap whatever you're using on top of your microphone (use a rubberband to hold it in place), and you should be good to go.

I'm actually using a piece of paper right now that's taped on.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 00:54:38

Since I haven't filled this out yet, here it is.

Name: Kai Ren
Age Range: 7-90, specializing in the middle.
Actual Age: 18
Specialties: Emotional Characters and Villians. Can do just about anything though.
Example(s) of your voice: Click here to watch 'VA-Demo'
Resume: None yet, but maybe in the near future.
Ways to contact you: jbomber_man@hotmail.com which is also my MSN Messenger Account. Just let me know who you are before adding me.
Any other information: Loves to express, has done every single age group in acting career, uses a different voice for every new character.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 01:58:25

LEVEL UP!
Sorry but I had to post it :D

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 02:16:06

At 9/6/05 11:54 PM, Kai_Ren wrote: Here it is.

Well, the voices are alright, but I can't really hear what they sound like. Its very quiet, and theres no low end. Its like all silent below 1k, sounds like you're on a phone thats sitting on my desk. Not sure if it's your mic or your processing... listen you yours, then mine. You're hear what I mean.

At 9/7/05 12:29 AM, Niftykoala wrote: Coming Somday to the flash portal.

Will this actually be coming to NG? Or are you just teasing me... are you? Because I HATE being teased! I hate you!! I hate all of you!! Just leave me alone, why do you always make fun of me?!? I'm telling.

Gwen: congrats and double congrats...

Elli: Thanks for the chat recordings, HIGH-larious as usual. RIP ~SECRET PROJECT~ 2005 - 2005.

otd1: ummmm... I can't get at your file. It looks like a bad link perhaps? It is asking me to upload a file first before I can DL. Reminds me of the old ratio FTP sites before Napster came along...

VAC: Speaking of skits/radioplays/demos... did anyone see (hear) Captain Dude! yet? I would love to get a little feedback since I have never done anything like this.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 02:18:13

At 9/7/05 01:58 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: LEVEL UP!

lol. Good job! Must've taken long!

Anyways, Here is the opening for my movie "Suterusu " Here you can see what Suterusu looks like. And remember! Auditions Still open!!! Send em to da1lilthug@hotmail.com !!!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 02:40:27

Lol Frogs that was just great! (That Captain dude recording) Your villain reminds me of the Joker from the 90's Batman the animated series (mark Hammels Joker) The first laugh you did is like exact, I know it was probably not what you were trying to do but just wanted to let you know it sounds incredibally similar! Your recording sounds all pro what else can I say! Love the superman music :P

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 02:40:33

At 9/7/05 02:16 AM, -Frogs- wrote:
At 9/7/05 12:29 AM, Niftykoala wrote: Coming Somday to the flash portal.
Will this actually be coming to NG? Or are you just teasing me... are you? Because I HATE being teased! I hate you!! I hate all of you!! Just leave me alone, why do you always make fun of me?!? I'm telling.

Yes...Someday....This Preview...will be made into a flash. The Animator is fighting School Zombies currently.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 03:35:13

Thug-san, that's a really nice drawing.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 03:52:59

In case you would need a voice actor/actress, send an e-mail to lordi_fan_666@hotmail.co.uk (Works on both Yahoo IM and MSN).

And if you would like to, I could put up an add for you on my site.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 09:41:04

At 9/6/05 11:04 PM, Houshi-sama wrote: Ok... first of all Alaska is part of the US of A. having said that... we started today ^_^ so not all US starts on the 22nd of august.

Gah! i'm so sorry! (T-T
Didn't mean to assume...
i checked AT7000's location and it said Canada. ^^;
i guess Georgia's ealier...
My school was actually later than others; most other schools started near the beginning of August.

Sorry again. >.>;;

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 10:35:54

http://www.newground../topic.php?id=340472

Update of my Final Fantasy School -movie here.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 10:58:17

At 9/7/05 10:35 AM, Joevan wrote: http://www.newground../topic.php?id=340472

I can audition for Seifer. Gimme some sample lines! plz! ^^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 10:59:31

At 9/7/05 03:35 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Thug-san, that's a really nice drawing.

Thank you for your kind words! ^^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 11:00:49

Well, the voices are alright, but I can't really hear what they sound like. Its very quiet, and theres no low end. Its like all silent below 1k, sounds like you're on a phone thats sitting on my desk. Not sure if it's your mic or your processing... listen you yours, then mine. You're hear what I mean.

Yeah, I was trying something new to prevent the breathing pops. I moved the mike away from my mouth that time. I'll try a few more things. You can just turn your volume up higher though

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 11:51:56

At 9/7/05 10:58 AM, da1lilthug wrote:
At 9/7/05 10:35 AM, Joevan wrote: http://www.newground../topic.php?id=340472

I can audition for Seifer. Gimme some sample lines! plz! ^^

Just give me your Email and i can send da lines. I wont post em on here cause i want to keep em away from public, heh.

Thank ya very much.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 11:58:41

At 9/7/05 02:18 AM, da1lilthug wrote:
At 9/7/05 01:58 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: LEVEL UP!
lol. Good job! Must've taken long!

Anyways, Here is the opening for my movie "Suterusu " Here you can see what Suterusu looks like. And remember! Auditions Still open!!! Send em to da1lilthug@hotmail.com !!!

Heh, now I'm even more intrested. Like I said, I'll send in that clip later today when I get home from College. I'll try to make it the best that I can. I already have a tone figured out, however when I send it to you and you want a different tone, just let me know and I'll try something else. There's so many different tones it could be done in, afterall.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 12:33:00

At 9/7/05 02:16 AM, -Frogs- wrote:
VAC: Speaking of skits/radioplays/demos... did anyone see (hear) Captain Dude! yet? I would love to get a little feedback since I have never done anything like this.

Dude this was awesome! You gotta make more episodes man, the voice direction was great and the audio was so clear! Keep it up bro! I showed this to my sister and she thought it was excellent!

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 13:20:04

Those of you who voice acted for my flash Metroid: Invasion, it's almost done, i'll finish it on the weekend hopefully. I just need some voices from Elliair and IscaShannon.

I'm at school so i will make saturday the new deadline for the voices, so hopefully i will finish it then. I just need to do two talking scenes, an ending scene and finish the dress up game. Thanks for your help!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 13:32:19

Ummm....I dunno if you guys got this yet, but here's a link to my movie Final Fantasy Redux, it's been out for a while.

Starring:

Kagome as White Mage
Jerma as The Narrator / King of Coneria / Fighter
LucienDodge as Black Mage / Thief / Bikke the Pirate
Aimi as Matoya the Witch
KevNuu (owner of txmafia.com) as Red Mage
and TESM as Astos / The King of Elfland

http://www.newground..m/portal/view/258167

ALSO, I have a new movie in the works which I need a voice for. I need it to sound like a stand-up comedian. You know like Seinfeld when he's like "What's the deal with airplane food?" Well I need a female OR male doing this voice, sort of like a stand-up comedian's tone.

Anyways, if anybody's interested contact me at kakashi_otaku@hotmail.com by e-mail or MSN, or even on AIM at DungeonMastah

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-07 13:32:57

At 9/6/05 02:34 AM, da1lilthug wrote:
At 9/6/05 12:10 AM, Shock_Dingo wrote: Awesome posting the clips Ell, oh man after doing the Solid Snake....thing I'll never be hired for an MGS movie ahahahhha!!
lol. Nah man! I need some voices done anyways. Wanna try some out? What other voices from MGS can you do? I have Snake and Otacon thanks to D-Mac.

Sounds good, I think I can try a Revolver ocelot or some random russian soldiers

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature