00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yevs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

667,905 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 15:47:33

i could do arnold swarchtneggeegrer.... the govenator... and gaurds, and i can do an ok liquid snake

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 15:50:04

TRIPLE POST!!!! HOLY %$@#
my email is
waveblade@sbcglobal.net
or
mathias@schlienger.com

i'm afraid i don't have msn

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 16:20:49

lol erm is possible to use a lololol keraoke mic ?? lol cos am sure i have one in the house some were ... :P

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 16:23:18

Yeah, you could use a Karaoke microphone. Those are decent.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 16:51:16

Yeah, the chat thing. W00T. I'd be up for another round even though my participation was a bit limited and all I really did was argue with my friend the entire time and I assume he was holding down the talk button every time I was laughing uncontrollably. Stupid 56k, couldn't even understand what anyone was saying. But once again, sure, sounds like fun, seeing as how my real life social life is dead and buried.

And yes, its time for TV's Slayer's bugging and annoying by asking the totally meaning less at this point question of is anyone of the stragglers going to send in their remaining lines for the totally illegal to mention project on the bbs because it makes the children cry? And by stragglers I mean Bezo, Elliair and Hobbes. Thats right, I'm naming names... ker. I shall intimidate now. Hm, actually intimidation on the forum doesn't work out so well, I should have did this last night on the chat thing if it even worked. Well, thats enough of that.

And Catthing, I have no idea about any audio portal discussion threads. You could always make one I suppose.

And seeing as how I got the most bizzare e-mail regarding the radio randoms posted sample from 'slothboi' I might as well post the b-sides as part 2. But I'll do that tomorrow when the internet gets back up and I can resume being hopelessly addicted to broadband again. Real life people suck anyways. Yeah, I went there again.

And did I mention the ad is technically finished and the only thing preventing me from submitting it and getting the VAC the gobs of attention it truely deserves is the few users left to submit their lines, cough cough. Though out of hindsight the movie is kinda basic and not very amusing, so an alternative to submitting it to the portal and watch it languish into nothingness could be to post it on the roster. Thats just a suggestion, but then I am known to hate everything I do so maybe the movie might be the greatest thing ever, but thats highly unlikely.

And that same e-mail from 'slothboi' stated the disappointment in me not using my drunken -isms anymore, so to slothboi, whomever you are, here ya go. Ahem, damn the torpedoes, rant tra-la-la-la ranty rant rant, W00T W00T yeehaw, such and such... bleh, blah blah sissypants, and did I miss anything? Okay, I think I'm done now.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 17:44:52

TVs_Slayer: Crap, I thought I sent them. I deleted my recorded lines too and the script. Can you send the script again? It's not like it'll take too long since it's just my voice. I'll just do them real quick and get them to you. Sorry about that. I'm getting roles and stuff mixed up :P

Oh yeah, last night's voice chat was really cool. There were alot of fun and tender moments ... from lesbianism, to kareoke, to talking about our worst experiences (I still think Elliair wins for that one. God that person sounded like a real jerk). I hope we can do it again sometime, ON FAMILY!

-Hobbes

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 17:55:26

hey all im in need of a female voice actor for a upcoming anim if your interested please add to your msn list blackball1985@hotmail.com or email the same address many thanks

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 19:16:43

i'm not gonna suck up to elliair.

me and will were the best.

shala and lopez i can appreciate a lot

and then elli and isca... they were there.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 19:32:26

Actually the experience of mine that Hobbes was talking about was said way after you and Will and Isca had left. But, anyway. I think Isca and I were the best. Who doesn't like lesbians?

Oh, and another VAC Chat will be coming up on a Friday some time. It will be held on Yahoo again and stuff. Will will be co-host again and I will be the hostess, once more. More information on the chat will be given to you all later, I guess.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 19:37:51

Yeah my friend came over last night and heard most of the chat. He thought the highlight was when Omahdon said, "TESM are you gonna sing or just play music? What is TESM anyways? Sounds like a radio station ... 100.3, T.E.S.M!" My friend literally burst into laughter. Good times had by all lol.

Now THAT, was the best.

-Hobbes

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 19:56:40

My favorite part was just all the random intervals we had with ranodm conversation parts... and how my VAC song was so grafuly accepted... i'm actualaly gonna need what i sung last night so i can imrpve it and make into an actual song.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 20:11:19

That VAC song was just awesome, Shalamaseskia.

It's just too bad it never really got recorded. *sobs* Seriously, I am missing 2 hours of recording, which means a lot of karaoke has been lost. Yep. Even the VAC song. As well as the fighting between Will and TESM. Which sort of sucks because now they're best buds and they can't re-write lyrics and sing hateful songs towards each other in the next one (or maybe they can, I don't know).

But I am SO sorry guys, I thought Audacity had been recording EVERYTHING at the time, I swear. However, in the next VAC Chat, Will will be helping me record so hopefully everything will get archived. Yay.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 20:18:10

Sounds like you guys all had a lot of fun O.o;
Note to self: skip important job related dinners to be in VAC chats.
Then again, I'd rather not get fired >.<;
Hopefully I'll be free to join in next time, all I need is to be over this cold and I'm in! Hmm.. I don't really have much to say so I'll just keep reading about the exciting and action packed night you guys had... *grabs popcorn and continues to read*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 20:19:37

my heart is broken....

ah well...
I'll just redo it, and hopefully it will be as original as the first one....

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 20:31:09

I had a little ditty when I got back, but never got to play it. I re-wrote the Beach Boys song "Surfer Girl" into what was to become the song of lesbianisms. Perhaps next time. It's too bad I missed the VAC chat, but my girlfriend wanted to get her CSI fix, so I had to sit out since our computer is in the same room as the main tv. (Charlie Brown voice) Argh!

-Hobbes

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 20:37:43

You can read and *hear* a lot more about the night we all had MC_Huggies. I have most of the chat saved and I've just about finished making seperate clips out of the recording I made of the chat. This will all be up somewhere for everyone of you to download pretty soon. ^.^

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 20:45:46

nyaaaaaaa why did I have to miss it T_T
Oh that's right, because my friend and I were actually starting animation on TAS a.k.a the coolest flash series ever XD Although..all we got actually animated so far was the random stick guy.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 21:17:24

hm... everyone seems to start with stick...
aww... will, we lost our songs... :(

and i never heard the radio station part, but i could be a radio station, you could be
66.9 A.S.S. (:P, j/k i hope) ohamadan.

good stuff all.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 21:19:48

Deeptone- I can do Arnold, check out my samples below. marionluigi@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 21:29:26

Yeah, it sucks that a lot of stuff was lost...

We had a good 7 or 8 songs all together. Oh well.

The next chat me and Ell are going to plan better (with more roundtables).

Some of the roundtables I have in mind include everyone getting to sing a song with new lyrics if they wish... we'll see how it goes.

But the next VAC Chat I believe is tentatively scheduled for this upcoming Friday, but we'll have to see how many people think they can make it, and also we wanted to start it a bit earlier this time...

So everyone let us know if you can or not. (and we'll decide based on your reactions.)

Because it's nothing but great people, great fun, awesome music, weird conversations, and good laughs..... on Family.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 21:31:13

*sorry for double post*

In case anyone doesn't know and was wondering... I'm the "Will" everyone is referring to, lol. (as that just happens to be my name, and I encourage everyone to call me Will instead of Zodiak).

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 21:47:05

Hehe, I'm glad to see the family thing caught on. Now you guys can picture my weird voice when you say it too. I'll show up at the next chat, it was alot of fun. And yeah, more round table stuff, it's more organized and we get to know each and every VA here. I have a whole other respect for the lot of you.

Watch Will and Elliair arrange the next VAC chat .......

wait for it ......

on family!

-Hobbes

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 21:56:32

Best parts of the VAC chat:

"On Family" by Hobbes

Zodiak's "Kiss the girl" lesbian remix

All the males (even me) singing "Zero Wing Rhapsody"

Zodiak's "Kiss the girl" I hate tesm remix

Shalameskia's VAC theme song

Tesms response to the "Kiss the girl" remix... in song

We have to do it again

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 22:58:36

allright! i made the top... x.. list!

this friday, i have a varsity game out in nowhere illinois, not where lopez is tho.

anyway, again, this was some good stuff, although more roundtable would be prefered so we dont't end up after a couple hours on, gah, Star Wars!

blah!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-25 00:31:17

At 4/24/05 09:17 PM, TESM wrote: hm... everyone seems to start with stick...

Oh no it's not stick. Just the very first few seconds of it as a complete joke.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-25 00:41:16

Hmm..does this mean you don't need me to animate it the series for you anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-25 00:42:16

Eeek. Forgot to count the pages.

Hello and welcome to the VAC if you are not already familiair with this place.

The following is important for all newcomers of the VAC who wish to join:

NG VAC ROSTER!!11!!!1!!1

All who wish to join the VAC: Click right here.
When joining, remember: NEVER post your profile when joining UNLESS you have a demo of your voice ready! Yes! THAT MEANS YOU! Ignore this requirement when joining and you will be beaten severely with a banana. And it will hurt. A lot.

If you need any additional help, contact me via AIM or E-mail (my contact information is in my profile) or contact -Frogs-. Once again, welcome to the VAC (to all who are new here) and enjoy your stay! <3

To the Talented Flash Animators & Producers: Thank you for choosing the NG VAC for your voice actor/actress source! We all hope that you are able to find voice actors and actresses suitable for any roles that you may have available. Click here.

~[This is the Unofficial first page post of the NG VAC - brought to you by Elliair]~

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-25 00:51:26

At 4/25/05 12:41 AM, Elliair wrote: Hmm..does this mean you don't need me to animate it the series for you anymore?

You don't have to. I noticed that you were really busy animating so I decided to just force my friend to learn Flash with me.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-25 01:11:49

Kagome: When's this flash coming out? Is your friend doing a voice as well?

-Hobbes

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-25 01:25:03

Yeah I said he could play the stick guy, since he's animating and all. [stick dude only has one line though lol] I will hold auditions for the other male parts whenever we figure out how to learn to animate better. I'd like for ep.1 to come out at least by this summer but we haven't gotten much work done yet.