00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

666,389 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 19:58:17

1) I don't know why everyone gets so jumpy when they dbl-post all the time.

2) this conference chat sounds awsome, can't wait.

all good stuff so far.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 20:10:25

The VAC Chat starts in just one hour! w00t, w00t, and all that.

This will be mucho grande fun, me thinks. Anyone else interested in being in on this, download Yahoo IM right now and add me. I'm "Elliair_Lel".

Now I'm off to eat and do other stuffs 'till 6pm. Wee.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 20:16:00

At 4/23/05 07:38 PM, t0ast wrote: Quick question: do you just want the word "secret" only or can there be a little extra on each side (making for about 1-2 seconds total)?

I'd prefer just "secret" but it depends on what you want to add. Since it's only going to be 2 seconds though, go for it. I'll tell you if it works or not.

TESM: 1) I don't know why everyone gets so jumpy when they dbl-post all the time.

2) this conference chat sounds awsome, can't wait.

-1) I feel as though dbl-posting is like a sad cry for attention... which would explain why I do it all the time =P

-2) I agree, that does sound like fun... If I didn't have a cold, or have to go to a dinner party at exactly 6 pm (how weird) then I would definitely join in! Oh well, you kids have fun now!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 20:32:37

Name:

-YO-

male

Age range:

15-28 (im 15)

Specialities:

i got a new jersey acent so im good at bein a wise guy, vioce is deep

Resume:

none

Examples:

none

Ways to contact me:

new_jersey_devil_13@yahoo.com

ill join

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 20:49:09

Sorry, but downloadable samples of your voice are mandatory now.
Without one, you cannot join.

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-23 22:15:02

>MC_Huggies
i want to try... expect a clip from me soon. ^^;;;;;
Deadline is Monday, right? Hopefully i can get it to you before then.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 00:04:20

At 4/23/05 10:15 PM, Aimi wrote: >MC_Huggies
i want to try... expect a clip from me soon. ^^;;;;;
Deadline is Monday, right? Hopefully i can get it to you before then.

I say Monday now but I might change it. I've only got 2 samples so far but it's not over yet... It's just that Monday makes it easier for me. Plus I don't want e-mails a week after I needed it =P
Look forward to hearing from ya!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 03:01:04

well, overall, the conference was great, even though i managed to embarrass myself very much and contribute less than adequate.

it was neat.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 03:29:54

At 4/24/05 03:01 AM, TESM wrote: well, overall, the conference was great, even though i managed to embarrass myself very much and contribute less than adequate.

it was neat.

Me= jealous >.<;
I was just sitting here all by my lonesome... me and my cold... Hopefully there will be another one that I can be a part of =D

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 04:08:22

I didnt mean time literally i was gonna say time for me to get a brownie >.<

but what i have to say is its time for new lines yeah new lines and a less bossy and inconsiderate masquerade this means if you people dont like the voice acting then ill beat you with a sweaty monkey then make you watch infomercials then teletubbies after

but in all seriousness im going to send you guys your new lines so be ready and bring a brownie >.<

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 04:39:58

-Your name or screen name
Rupert Egan
-Age range (not how old you actually are, but what ages you are able to sound like)
3-90
-Specialties (screaming, anime voices, monster voices, etc.)
radio stations
-Resume URL (if you have one)
none
-Example(s) of your voice
none
-Ways to contact you
ball_bag@hotmail.co.uk

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 04:47:02

Once again...
Sorry barrab, but posting downloadable samples of your voice is mandatory now.
Without one, you cannot join this club.

-------------

The VA Club chat officially ended an 4:39AM Easten Time!!!
I am NEVER staying the whole time again! @_@

Well, it was definitely a success. Can't wait for the next one. =)

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 04:48:32

Nyaaaaa, I wish I could have gone. I was at my friend's house attempting to actually learn Flash. How many people came?

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 05:08:18

At 4/24/05 04:47 AM, D-Mac_Double wrote: Once again...
Sorry barrab, but posting downloadable samples of your voice is mandatory now.
Without one, you cannot join this club.

How do u?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 05:35:18

I wanna join!

Newgrounds Username: meneldil
Age Range: 16-30 (real - 16)
Specialties: screaming "nooooo..."; something that I don't know how to call, look at republika.pl/swistakism/1st_attempts.mp3
Resume URL: coming soon...
Example(s) of my voice: republika.pl/swistakism/1st_attempts.mp3
Ways to contact me: e-mail: meneldil@o2.pl ; gg(polish communicator): 1011402 ; skype: meneldil_
Special Notes: I like cheese

Indescriptive topic names have left me in despair!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 05:42:11

At 4/24/05 05:08 AM, barrab wrote: How do u?

Well, there is every last peice of info you'd ever need to get yourself going found on the roster page (link in my sig). And if for some reason you still can't figure it out you can contact me with further questions.

Everyone: Sorry I couldn't make the chat. The gig went really well, new drummer kicked ass. The tour kicks off this week, and I only got 2 more days til I leave. It is gonna rock. But I does mean I'll be away for a while.... can't wait to read 7 days worth of posts when I come back.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 06:01:05

At 4/24/05 04:39 AM, barrab wrote: -Your name or screen name
Rupert Egan
-Age range (not how old you actually are, but what ages you are able to sound like)
3-90
-Specialties (screaming, anime voices, monster voices, etc.)
radio stations
-Resume URL (if you have one)
none
-Example(s) of your voice

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rupet/My%20Documents/radio%201.wav
i did it with my friend my friend is loud but the person that she is talking to is me in my 10 year old voice!

-Ways to contact you
ball_bag@hotmail.co.uk

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 06:50:02

Greetings my name is Aralo and I am no stranger to Newgrounds. I heard this was the place to go for people to see and browse through many aspiring voice actors, like myself. Here is hoping.

Newgrouds User name: Aralo

Age Range: 17-30

Specialties: screaming, anime voices, evil characters, heroes

Example of my voice: http://www.geocities.com/araloliveson/voices

Ways to contact you: AIM: AraloNeverDies Email: AraloLivesOn@yahoo.com

Special Notes: Along with wanting to voice act I also enjoy writing if you ever need something worded correctly.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 09:45:23

How did the chat go guys? I got a bit preoccupied and couldn't make it ;_;

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 10:23:06

At 4/24/05 05:35 AM, meneldil wrote: I wanna join!

Newgrounds Username: meneldil
Age Range: 16-30 (real - 16)
Specialties: screaming "nooooo..."; something that I don't know how to call, look at republika.pl/swistakism/1st_attempts.mp3
Resume URL: coming soon...
Example(s) of my voice: republika.pl/swistakism/1st_attempts.mp3
Ways to contact me: e-mail: meneldil@o2.pl ; gg(polish communicator): 1011402 ; skype: meneldil_
Special Notes: I like cheese

Well... I wanted to say that I have one another speciality - talking like a girl.
I can speak polish (I'm from Poland), english, german (not so good).

Indescriptive topic names have left me in despair!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 10:55:11

Everybody: The VAC Chat was absolutely awesome. About 15 people came in all (during the whole chat session) and it was great fun. I just want to thank everyone who came. There were some great conversations there (yet a few slow ones) and I am just glad I was able to get it all recorded (well, most of it) and have most of the chat (text) saved on my computer. Yay.

Even though I sort of lost control at times (I was the hostess *cough, cough*) and sometimes I didn't get a chance to talk, as well as a few others at times because of the damned zeros and people continuously pressing the talking button (that was rather annoying) or just having the thing on Hands free when they weren't even talking (also annoying), it was mucho grande fun, like I thought it would be. To those of you who didn't come: you missed out on terrible singing, lesbian behavior, the VAC theme song, a conversation about a paradox and Will (Zodiak) actually being a gay Hitler, and much more. :(

I left the chat when there was only Hobbes (he had came back), Shammy, Jerma (he had came rather late), Shala, Omahdon, D-Mac, and I think that was it. I would've left last, but it was getting late. And I sort of realize that my goodbye wasn't so great. Meh, I was tired. You all know I love you. (Like I said numerous times at the chat)

Anyway. This just leads to one question...

You guys wanna do it again? :)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 11:01:15

yea, why not.. it was pretty decent and it lasted a looong time.

kagome:

learning flash takes patience and it takes a while to get good at it. just keep tinkering with it, and have fun (despite my lack of it). it can be a good tool if you give it time.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 11:50:33

Holy crap was last night fun!

We must do it again!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 12:06:15

I completely agree.

Someone suggested next Friday at an earlier time, I think that's a good idea.

Maybe a couple hours earlier.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 13:26:47

I was talking with Hands Free. My typing is very important.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 13:44:59

ok sorry it took me to get back on this, I would really like you to do this shamalkaska, im him_rule, lol i got banned from deeptone for sayin n*g*eR. Lol well plz get back to this, i need your e-mail add, and i need to know if u hav msn messanger or not, and if u dnt can u plz get it

Chris-

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 13:46:02

Ok, This is going to sound lame maybe but for some reason I can't join the chat, can someone gimme some info(I've tried everything)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 13:46:36

this is the mgs remix file by the way, and please plaeas post back, its only 10 seconds long and i cant go any further without a VA. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

im chrisbrown82@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 13:48:48

OOOO and if any1 else is interested i need

Colonel
Liquid
Solid snake
Arnlod swarcheneggar
Guards
Sum1 who can do like a voice from a black guy in compton, lol that sounds relli gay but i cant find of any other way to explain it
and any1 else who can do funny jokes or somthin, i can find sumwer to put em

Chris-

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-04-24 15:43:46

At 4/24/05 01:26 PM, vashtsakared wrote: I was talking with Hands Free. My typing is very important.

oh very... it was the highlight of thechat!