00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

velvzie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

457,931 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-13 00:29:30

At 3/12/08 03:38 AM, CoryLehan wrote:
She wouldn't be crying if she didn't want to still have a relationship, but I think she's wanting something that just isn't there. She wants what the relationship was one or two or six months ago, but you've changed since then. She wants you to be the you you used to be. So you need to find out what she wants, and then one of you has to change. Just think hard about what she really wants from you, and see if you can move a little toward that. Then see if her attitude toward you changes.

Also, you keep saying how immature she is. I'm on your side and everything, but maybe some of the things you've said ("I said some pretty mean shit I guess and that resulted in her crying") weren't the most mature either. Think about it for a while, and maybe you'll understand why she's angry at you a little better. Then maybe you'll understand how to fix it.

This made me cry. No it didn't. But it is grade-a advice. But I'm going to say that B-L is the immature one for calling Ember "something". I was thinking about this, but did you take drugs before Ember broke up with you?

"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal

Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-13 04:30:53

At 3/13/08 12:22 AM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote:
At 3/12/08 10:00 PM, CoryLehan wrote: Ah sorry about that. I was a little out of it last night (it was 3:30 in the morning, and there may have been intoxication involved). First, what I said was wrong. Second, this is the last place to say something like that. So I'm sorry for both.

So Vincoid, sorry I snapped at you. No hard feelings. :)
Get your head out of his ass. :D

Hahaha, that's great man.

And indeed no hard feelings Cory ;)

Also, I agree with Sweet tooth about your advice for B-L, it was very good.
I do want to add one thing though. You said that he changed who he was during the relationship right? And that one of them has to change in order to make things right. I think this is totally true. The only thing I wanted to add is that I think the change in him was that he became too needy. So the one who has to change is obviously B-L himself.

And the part about him being immature is head-on man.

"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-13 13:18:08

That was all too easily the shortest post you have ever made, V.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-13 14:36:58

Yeah, I used drugs hardcore. I started up again and she's all the sudden talking to me a little bit more. It's kinda weird. Coincidence?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-13 14:52:52

At 3/13/08 02:36 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: Yeah, I used drugs hardcore. I started up again and she's all the sudden talking to me a little bit more. It's kinda weird. Coincidence?

Let's hope not...

Current Status: Unbanned

Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs

Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-13 16:07:14

At 3/13/08 02:52 PM, Sistine1408 wrote:
At 3/13/08 02:36 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: Yeah, I used drugs hardcore. I started up again and she's all the sudden talking to me a little bit more. It's kinda weird. Coincidence?
Let's hope not...

The more and more I talk to her, the more I find out she likes someone. It just sucks because of everything I did with her. The accusations she places on me... It's rough on my tummy.... It hurts...

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-13 18:17:26

At 3/13/08 12:22 AM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: Get your head out of his ass. :D

But it's so comfy in here. :)

Let's hope not...

Yeah, let's try to keep the drug use at a minimum until we're sure.

At 3/13/08 04:07 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: The more and more I talk to her, the more I find out she likes someone. It just sucks because of everything I did with her. The accusations she places on me... It's rough on my tummy.... It hurts...

Well, she got into a relationship so fast that I really doubt it'll last.

There's a chance that if you can fix her angry feelings toward you, she'll realize how much better you are than the guy she's with now. I'm sure she doesn't know that you care this much about her. If she did, she'd probably get back together with you. I can't think of the best way to show that though.

Got relationship questions or problems? Ask the Relationship Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-13 20:48:02

At 3/13/08 06:17 PM, CoryLehan wrote:
Let's hope not...
Yeah, let's try to keep the drug use at a minimum until we're sure.

I do it because it makes me feel fucking great. Serioulsy, I'm depressed, I'm gonna feel good anyways I can.

At 3/13/08 04:07 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: The more and more I talk to her, the more I find out she likes someone. It just sucks because of everything I did with her. The accusations she places on me... It's rough on my tummy.... It hurts...
Well, she got into a relationship so fast that I really doubt it'll last.

She said she don't like him and I guess the guy don't know. I read Myspace a lot.

There's a chance that if you can fix her angry feelings toward you, she'll realize how much better you are than the guy she's with now. I'm sure she doesn't know that you care this much about her. If she did, she'd probably get back together with you. I can't think of the best way to show that though.

I dunno how to fix it. She said she hates me and I never loved her and shit. I ended up snapping and showed her a post she wrote that totally contradicted everything she's been saying to me. Anyways.. I miss her, but I'm losing hope and starting to lose interest. Deep down, I want her more than anything right now...

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-13 21:16:28

With the admission that you take drugs has totally ruined everything that was even worth anything to me. Done.
So you know what?
Wow B-L You're retarded. Sure, laugh at me, cause i'm the insecure young kid who is just spouting what everyone told him, but drugs are fucking bad for you. DUH!

END. NO ARGUMENT.

and if you whine about how immature she is, and balhde blahde blah, screw you. Personally, if you need a place to whine and bitch, it's called a diary. Try it some time instead of drugs.

Moron.

((to everyone else who is going to yell at me and say something to the effect of "have you ever tried drugs to know?" or, "they aren't that bad" or "Just lay off him... you're being too harsh" Bull. He got himself on drugs, and i don't care if they feel good, he gets himself off. period! no argument. Anywhere.))\

End angry facade against drugs post.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-13 22:13:43

Member the guy I told you about? The one that hit ember.. Guess who she likes? DING DING DING

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-13 23:43:54

It seriously sucks when they sit there and say they don't like someone and then they break up with you for them...
I'm so bummed. How is everyone though?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-14 04:31:03

At 3/13/08 11:43 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: It seriously sucks when they sit there and say they don't like someone and then they break up with you for them...
I'm so bummed. How is everyone though?

Obviously better than you I guess...

as for the drugs, don't do it man. They might make you feel better mentally, but in the end, it will destroy you physically. You should stop now you've still got control over it.

How much money does that stuff cost anyway? I'm pretty sure you spend more than 20 bucks on it, right? If you instead save those 20 bucks and invest them in The Mystery Method (by Mystery), you can actually get rid of most of your problems, if not all. Seriously, I got it yesterday for my birthday and it's an awesome book, the best in it's kind.
The relationship crew could actually be a one post topic if that post told everyone to buy that book and they did. I'm not kidding.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-14 06:04:03

At 3/13/08 08:48 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: I do it because it makes me feel fucking great. Serioulsy, I'm depressed, I'm gonna feel good anyways I can.

I'm probably the only person that won't tell you to stop the drugs. I'm just saying, being depressed and all, it's easy to overdue it. Just watch yourself.

Also, try to cheer up as much as possible whenever talking to her. One reason she might not like you as much lately is that you may be too negative toward her. Try to force a positive attitude out whenever you talk to her and see if that helps.

Got relationship questions or problems? Ask the Relationship Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-14 10:53:59

*Read this from bottom to top! My actual text will be at the bottom of the message. This shit sucks.

EMber
He never said it
I think I'm just going to ask him
Just very bluntly.

friend
yeahh.
well if he says he likes you, then how do you not know if he likes you or not.??
lol.

Ember
Kiesha always wears her heart on her sleeve
i have no room to talk though
everytime sean says he likes me
im right there saying i like him too
but i will always have something for him

friend
i know.
and now he just uses her to makeout with, but he doesn't wanna go out with her.
effing asshole dick player.
hehe
sry.

ember
Andrew wasn't cool and fun or anything it was like he wanted kiesha but not anything that came along with her loveliness

friend
lol.
hehe.
i seriously would rather her be a lesbian then see her obsess and be hurt over the same stupid asshole boy.

ember
it was very cute but i don't know if he likes me
or just wants to mess with me
but he flirts with me all the time
i just don't know and ha
the floor kiesha needs to like someone sexy
like me
:] teehee

fiend
hhhhmmmmmm......
sounds adorible.
i always thought sean was a cute kidd.
:]
i would sayy he definately likes you, either that or he's tryin to get in your pants.
but...idk, cuz idk sean that well.
only stuff people have told me.

ohh jeez Ember, who am i gonna tell.?
the floor.?
lol.
the only person i could really tell would be kiesha.
which one, i wouldn't do taht.
and two, i don't think she'd give a damn cuz all she cares or thinks about is stupid asshole andrew.
=/
sry, don't tell her i said that.
it just makes me upset that she keeps hurting her self over someone that just wants some pussy.

ember
You'd have to hear the story
So I will tell you the story
ok
Two days ago I was in Varsity Choir and Ian was like we need to hang out
So I told him to come over after school
so he did and he brought Sean Payne with him
and Sean kept flirting with me
and then they were about to leave and so i gave both of them hugs and I was like Sean where did you learn to hug because you were never this good before
and he was like its from experience and i was like oh ok
and so they didn't leave and Sean was all like oh well EMber that's the last you will ever get from me
and I was like no!!
and he was like I don't give in much either
and so i took his skateboard and he was like wrestling me for it
and then I finally gave it back
and then ian was all like sorry guys but i have to go
so he left and it was just me and sean
so we got to talking about old times
and sean was all like me and billy were talking about how you and mercedes got really pretty
and then he was like i don't think mercedes got pretty though
and we got to talking about why we broke up and he was like i really regret it
and i was like you should regret it
and we talked about how he got bigger and he put his hand on the ground and i put my hand on his showing how small mine was and i dunno he wanted to hold my hand i could tell
but then he had to leave and i don't know if he likes me or not
but please don't tell anyone caity

friend
welll.......who's the person.??
lol

Ember
Well I don't like a person before I know for a fact they have a thing for me so I want to find out if this person is just flirting with me to flirt
or if he really likes me

Friend
well if josh isn't wat you want then tell him that, and tell him to stop saying he loves you because it's not gonna change your mind.

who do you like.??

Ember
I'm so confused
I hate boys
and I really have no idea what to do.
I don't want Josh
but all he keeps doing is saying how much he loves me
but I don't want to be with him he isn't what I want
I might like someone else but that is besides the point
people keep giving me mixed signals and I don't like it!!

friend
i would call you, but i don't have your number.
lol.
but whats the problem baby girl.?

Ember
I need advice
Help please.

For one, she needs to find friends that actually like sean. Cuz they don't and this is why they told me. I just wonder if Sean really did change, or not. I just don't get why she gave me shit about smoking when we broke up, but now she is going after this kid, who I bought a 5 from yesterday.

And vincoid, I've got connections, I can get it for free.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-14 15:15:12

At 3/14/08 10:53 AM, Black-Lightning wrote: And vincoid, I've got connections, I can get it for free.

In that case, get it and get busy with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-14 15:37:30

At 3/14/08 03:15 PM, Vincoid wrote:
At 3/14/08 10:53 AM, Black-Lightning wrote: And vincoid, I've got connections, I can get it for free.

I quit for my mom. Shit stresses her out and I care more about her well being than mine.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-14 16:28:46

At 3/14/08 03:37 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
I quit for my mom. Shit stresses her out and I care more about her well being than mine.

Shit, I misread, I thought you were talking about the book :P

It's good that you've quit, though I still think you should get the book, it will open up a totally new world for you... of course, in a very positive way ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-14 16:39:48

At 3/14/08 04:28 PM, Vincoid wrote:
At 3/14/08 03:37 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
Shit, I misread, I thought you were talking about the book :P

It's good that you've quit, though I still think you should get the book, it will open up a totally new world for you... of course, in a very positive way ;)

But it would look so weird reading that in public, man....
Send me a link to my inbox and I'll think about it. I'm super busy today with music.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-14 16:40:54

That good huh Vincoid? I may have to check it out. I'll be swinging by the bookstore anyway... I'll take a look.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-14 17:41:20

At 3/14/08 04:40 PM, Swordstick76 wrote: That good huh Vincoid? I may have to check it out. I'll be swinging by the bookstore anyway... I'll take a look.

Let me know if it's worth a look, man.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-14 22:03:48

Haha, they didn't have it. You'll have to check it out for yourself... But i don't think you should ask for help... That would be so stupid... lol.

But the title says enough for me alone...

Mystery: How to get a woman in bed....

That cracked me up.

Of course for you more old dudes, sex is an actual part of life, so you might want that... I luagh at all of you fools, trying to get girls to have secks wit you. I'm too cool for that.

Not to mention too young too... Hell, i'm modest too! the ladies love me...

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-14 22:58:22

At 3/14/08 10:03 PM, Swordstick76 wrote: Not to mention too young too...

I was too young too...
You're smart
Stay that way, will you?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-15 01:55:27

I have really large problems here.

And I'm posting from my alt because one of my friends posts here, and looks through my main's posts when he's bored. He doesn't know about this alt. My main is TheBlackDahliaMurder.

Here's the thing, senior prom is coming up. It's kind of a weird triangle thing right now. My one friend, I'll call her Amy for the purpose of this post, was asked to the prom by another friend, I'll call him Steve in this post.

Now, at the time, this was fine to me, but Amy said yes to Steve only because she thought he wouldn't go unless she said yes to him, because she knows he likes her a lot. She doesn't like him like that.

Since then, I really started to like Amy, and want to go to the prom with her. My friends mostly want me to go with Amy, because they know she doesn't want to go with Steve. And she wants to go with me. Note that NOBODY knows I like her. They think I want to go as a friend. However, I do not know if she likes me, she said she wanted to go to the prom with me, but I can't tell if it's just to get out of going with Steve.

Tonight, my friends were kinda trying to glue us to go to the prom together, and leaving Steve out. Now, he knows that I'm going with her, and for some reason he seems ok with it, even though I know he really isn't. He says that he'll go to the prom with another friend, and that we'll all hang out together, thinking I don't like her in a romantic way. He says he doesn't want me to miss out on prom because of him.

And now, I don't know what the hell to do. I'm now lined up to go to the prom with Amy, and I really like her, and I KNOW this is NOT the right time to tell her. She's really torn about having to ditch the other guy to go with me.

Help?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-15 06:49:50

At 3/14/08 04:39 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: But it would look so weird reading that in public, man....

I'm sure you have some time alone now and then right? Also, there is no need to shame for taking your life to a whole 'nother level.

At 3/14/08 10:03 PM, Swordstick76 wrote: Haha, they didn't have it. You'll have to check it out for yourself... But i don't think you should ask for help... That would be so stupid... lol.

But the title says enough for me alone...

Mystery: How to get a woman in bed....

That cracked me up.

Of course for you more old dudes, sex is an actual part of life, so you might want that... I luagh at all of you fools, trying to get girls to have secks wit you. I'm too cool for that.

Not to mention too young too... Hell, i'm modest too! the ladies love me...

Yeah, the title is a bit misleading; it's the only thing I don't like about it :P

It's when you read it that you find out that it goes far beyond just focussing on sex.

Now that we're talking about the book anyway; I've almost finished reading the entire thing and I'll practice all of it tonight. I'll let you guys know how it went tomorrow ;)

At 3/15/08 01:55 AM, TBDM-Alt wrote: I have really large problems here.

And I'm posting from my alt because one of my friends posts here, and looks through my main's posts when he's bored. He doesn't know about this alt. My main is TheBlackDahliaMurder.

Here's the thing, senior prom is coming up. It's kind of a weird triangle thing right now. My one friend, I'll call her Amy for the purpose of this post, was asked to the prom by another friend, I'll call him Steve in this post.

Now, at the time, this was fine to me, but Amy said yes to Steve only because she thought he wouldn't go unless she said yes to him, because she knows he likes her a lot. She doesn't like him like that.

Since then, I really started to like Amy, and want to go to the prom with her. My friends mostly want me to go with Amy, because they know she doesn't want to go with Steve. And she wants to go with me. Note that NOBODY knows I like her. They think I want to go as a friend. However, I do not know if she likes me, she said she wanted to go to the prom with me, but I can't tell if it's just to get out of going with Steve.

Tonight, my friends were kinda trying to glue us to go to the prom together, and leaving Steve out. Now, he knows that I'm going with her, and for some reason he seems ok with it, even though I know he really isn't. He says that he'll go to the prom with another friend, and that we'll all hang out together, thinking I don't like her in a romantic way. He says he doesn't want me to miss out on prom because of him.

And now, I don't know what the hell to do. I'm now lined up to go to the prom with Amy, and I really like her, and I KNOW this is NOT the right time to tell her. She's really torn about having to ditch the other guy to go with me.

Help?

Ok, let me summarize your 'problem':
- You want to go to prom with this girl.
- She wants you to go with her.
- Your friend doesn't mind if you go with her.

Looks like there is no problem...

What I'd do if I were you is make sure that he has someone else to go with. Just ask him if he has someone else, he'll understand. After that, make sure 'Amy' knows that he has in fact another girl to go with.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-15 07:17:42

NO!!! DONT DO WHAT VINCOID SAYS!!!!! HES A FREAKING PSYCOPATH!!!!! HE CAN KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS!!!!!

His advice is good but almost impossible to use.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-15 07:22:22

also, Vincoid knows his stuff. Go do what he said. now.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-15 12:53:37

So I was talking to my ex last night. I haven't talked to her in like two years... I think she's into me, I couldn't tell too much on AIM, but she really wanted to hang out and shit.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-15 12:54:48

Dude, WTF?? You totally just contradicted yourself. Like vincoid or not, don't say don't listen to him and then listen to him... Your just spamming.

not cool!

At 3/14/08 10:58 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: You're smart
Stay that way, will you?

I fully inted to, thank you very much. Also, I appreciate the compliment.

At 3/15/08 06:49 AM, Vincoid wrote: Now that we're talking about the book anyway; I've almost finished reading the entire thing and I'll practice all of it tonight. I'll let you guys know how it went tomorrow ;)

Oh ho ho!!! are we going to get a lemon???!! lol

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-15 13:59:55

relationships huh? Run me through the type of help that is likely to be recieved.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-15 15:26:02

At 3/15/08 01:59 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: relationships huh? Run me through the type of help that is likely to be recieved.

Give a situation and we'll do our best.