00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HolierKnight just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,010,123 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 18:44:30

At 3/14/08 06:36 PM, Ghost1124 wrote:
Also i don't know what the heck "Awaiting Regristration" means.

It means that they didn't register you yet.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 20:00:26

Alright people, listen up if you have brawl
IKE is the new over powered character, replacing marth(whos still pretty good, dont get me wrong)
Pokemon trainer is the best at dodging, and good in 4 person brawls(down special)
Zelda/sheik is actually one of the best provided you train enough.
Olimar can be one of the best, but is hardest to master.
In the SSE saving peach or zelda means getting sonic or ganondorf(sonic=peach, Ganon=zelda) at the end.
and its a pain trying to beat classic on intense with every character. Thats all i have to say for now

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 20:48:22

At 3/14/08 06:44 PM, Truth wrote:

Sorry abot a few word miss typing. Anyway I tried to add 10 people and still waiting but I notice there was a little orange-yellowish type circle next to one. What does that exactly mean?

Asdf

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 20:53:26

I've registered people who've already registered me, and it still says awaiting registration.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 21:39:47

At 3/14/08 08:53 PM, Cericon wrote: I've registered people who've already registered me, and it still says awaiting registration.

Are you absolutely sure about that. Some people lie.

i added you
At 3/14/08 08:48 PM, Chiklay4 wrote:
At 3/14/08 06:44 PM, Truth wrote:
Sorry abot a few word miss typing. Anyway I tried to add 10 people and still waiting but I notice there was a little orange-yellowish type circle next to one. What does that exactly mean?

The color indicates how good your connection is with that person. Doesn't anyone read the manual?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 21:54:40

At 3/14/08 09:39 PM, Truth wrote: The color indicates how good your connection is with that person. Doesn't anyone read the manual?

I did, also why does everyone have to be a player hater. Ike isn't overpowered. You just need to know his timings and you'll be winning in no time. What ever happened to him being unbearibly slow...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 22:14:02

Those of you who are saying "so-and-so character is so broken/weak" should shut up. People we have had this game for like 5 days, you can't already judge who is the best/worst, if anyone is better than anyone else.
And I know at least one character that is good against Ike (completely from my experiences), Lucas. Pk fire outprioritizes lots of Ike's moves (including his sideB), making his approach horrible, plus Ikes counter is slow enough that anyone thats has good projectiles (Samus, Olimar, Ness, Lucas, Snake) can basically just hit him over and over again from afar, then escaping when he gets close.

On a side note, Sparkpro, your good, and I hate your Pikachu X(, its so hard to get close to you. I added a lot of people and only like 4 of them have added me, heres a list of people who havent registered me yet:
guitardude
dark-heart
Devos10
rocker
cericon
verycoolguy
Darksoldier
Life
AlexJS
Reaperyami

I plan to add more soon, though I might erase some of you eventually to make more roster space.

Member of the SSBC since page 169, New Brawl Friend Code: 1805-9106-2544

Feel any particular emotion towards me? POST OMA.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 22:14:23

I need challengers. Also I got Guitardude, Ceri, Reaper, Alex, Verycoolguy, Sparkpro, Devos, and some guy with the name dark(not soldier) in it. and it all says waiting register thing

Asdf

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 22:28:10

At 3/14/08 10:14 PM, Chiklay4 wrote: I need challengers. Also I got Guitardude, Ceri, Reaper, Alex, Verycoolguy, Sparkpro, Devos, and some guy with the name dark(not soldier) in it. and it all says waiting register thing

You mean Dark-heart?

Oh and I just added:
Krazyazn
stickreaper
Grammar
Kurofelis
FalkonG4
Lotus
Afro-ninja
Bonehimer
Ill add you too chiklay

Oh and heres mine if people are too lazy to go to the account: 3952-6703-1419

Member of the SSBC since page 169, New Brawl Friend Code: 1805-9106-2544

Feel any particular emotion towards me? POST OMA.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 23:07:03

At 3/14/08 08:53 PM, Cericon wrote: I've registered people who've already registered me, and it still says awaiting registration.

I'm am very sure that you both need to be online at the same time...

Nintendos Brawl wifi system isn't the best, i know.

Also, as most of you probably have posted your SSBB codes here but I'm not sure i have.

So mines: 2664-1783-5477

Be sure to pm me with your code if you have added me.

Dang, i got 58/64 registered users....

I'm going to be erasing the ones which still give me "Awaiting Registration" unless i am positive they have added me....

So, Sorry afro-ninja but your one of those users that i still got on "Awaiting Registration". I think i still have you on that list Cericon....

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 23:16:18

At 3/14/08 11:07 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
Also, as most of you probably have posted your SSBB codes here but I'm not sure i have.

So mines: 2664-1783-5477

Reminder: List of codes

i may be online tomorrow mourning for an hour or two.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 23:23:23

God damn it will someone allow comments on the "Crew member matches" blog on the SSBC??
I want to post some of my matches damn it.

Also, what the hell happened to Pal Talk guys? No one goes there anymore, I thought it'd be a better and easier way to fight eachother because after knocking the sense out of one another, we can laugh about it with others.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 23:26:36

At 3/14/08 11:23 PM, Cericon wrote:
Also, what the hell happened to Pal Talk guys? No one goes there anymore, I thought it'd be a better and easier way to fight eachother because after knocking the sense out of one another, we can laugh about it with others.

Want me to come online?

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-14 23:52:23

Hopefully sometime this weeke i am getting my wii along with brawl, And i probably wont be heard from for like 3 months once i get it. Because i tend to get addicted to games like Brawl.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 01:02:15

At 3/14/08 11:52 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: Hopefully sometime this weeke i am getting my wii along with brawl, And i probably wont be heard from for like 3 months once i get it. Because i tend to get addicted to games like Brawl.

Well, at least you KNOW you're getting a wii and brawl, because I don't think my dad will buy one anytime soon. :(

Old sig

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 02:22:08

At 3/14/08 08:00 PM, kibas-cool wrote:
In the SSE saving peach or zelda means getting sonic or ganondorf(sonic=peach, Ganon=zelda) at the end.

What the hell are you talking about? You get Sonic at the end no matter who you rescue.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 04:20:20

I think I may have found an ike counter- olimar. I've actually been able to do very well with olimar against a lot of characters, he feels kind of cheap though. I never thought I'd be playing as him : /

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 05:03:26

At 3/15/08 04:20 AM, Afro-Ninja wrote: I think I may have found an ike counter- olimar. I've actually been able to do very well with olimar against a lot of characters, he feels kind of cheap though. I never thought I'd be playing as him : /

I completly believe and, have believed for some time now, that Olimar is a good character in spite of some people's reactions and that Ike isn't as great as some people say and can is easily countered and won against.

So this said, I think you may be right.

Also gg today. My cousin was with me and asked who I was playing, so I told him it was Afro Ninja, a mod from NG and an old Captain Falcon main. The King Dedede vs Wolf match at the end was going well until we got disconnected. oh well.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 05:19:20

At 3/15/08 04:20 AM, Afro-Ninja wrote: I think I may have found an ike counter- olimar. I've actually been able to do very well with olimar against a lot of characters, he feels kind of cheap though. I never thought I'd be playing as him : /

I like playing as him as well the only problem with him is that his only means of recovery is a tether and if you go up against somebody who is good at edge hogging you could have a hard time at winning.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 09:36:56

wow.....just wow.

I am not sure how many people this will offend here........but I laughed...

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 09:39:03

The main problem with Olimar isn't that he needs Pikmin to attack- it only takes a few seconds or less to replenish your carrots- it's that he's so lightweight.

I've had several instances where a heavyweight smacked me into the stratosphere because I was attacking from above, and in my opinio, Olimars aerials are some of the best on a character. And he actually has the recovery ability to chase people off stage.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 10:06:50

At 3/15/08 09:36 AM, Jackotrades wrote: wow.....just wow.

I am not sure how many people this will offend here........but I laughed...

I laughed too but still... I mean, what the fuck?

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 11:38:47

I just beat every event match on hard. (Excluding two-player events.) I feel like I accomplished something! Too bad millions of other people probably did the same.... Now I feel pathetic...

I had a signature once, but it bit me and ran away.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 12:36:23

Been playing mostly online matches, but I've done a considerable amount of challenges.

What I want to do is get Jiggly's trophy to see presicely what it does. Anyone do All-Star with Jigglypuff yet?

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 13:16:26

At 3/14/08 11:23 PM, Cericon wrote: God damn it will someone allow comments on the "Crew member matches" blog on the SSBC??
I want to post some of my matches damn it.

I think that section was meant for the tournament. who in this crew did you manage to beat? and whatever happened to that FalkonG4 guy?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 14:45:44

At 3/15/08 09:36 AM, Jackotrades wrote: wow.....just wow.

Gay, yet hilarious. Snake actually though Link was a chick. Hahaha! Mario is doing nothing to stop it, which is the best part. Hahaha!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 15:10:33

At 3/14/08 11:07 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Nintendos Brawl wifi system isn't the best, i know.

Actually, I think it's just because the game only JUST came out, so there's a ton of people trying to play online at once, which makes With Anyone brawls lag like hell or not even work at all.

Anyways, I've been SO addicted to Brawl ever since I got it. I unlocked every character in about 3 day (3 SCHOOL days that is). XP

Oh, and believe me, with friends matches are currently way better than With Anyone matches (they actually work!).

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 15:20:40

Finally got Brawl in the UK thanks the magic of Ebay and a Freeloader!

My friend code is: 2406-4885-9060

Sofar I can tell that the game has slowed down compared to melee, everyone falls at the same pace but I think I've finally adjusted to the different game functions.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 15:42:02

At 3/15/08 09:39 AM, Kurofelis wrote: The main problem with Olimar isn't that he needs Pikmin to attack- it only takes a few seconds or less to replenish your carrots- it's that he's so lightweight.

worst part about olimar is his recovery. if someone grabs the edge while you're out there you're pretty fucked. BUT, if you happen to have a purple pikmin next in line (or you have time to whistle enough to bring one up) you can toss that at whoever is on the edge and knock them off

also, his whistle has super armor. If you whistle right when you get hit by something, no matter what it is, you wont flinch (just like ike's aether). You'll take damage of course but you can attack right out of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-15 16:18:38

Hey guys I'm hosting a match so please add me so we can brawl. I've already added about 10 people.