00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Buffy The Vampire "Club"

27,737 Views | 392 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-13 13:23:06

At 11/13/04 12:15 PM, asidman2001 wrote: guys I have a great idea we can make a buffy game using ags

it lets you make computer (sierra like) adventure games
I been thinking with Lacie's drawing, my knowledge of ags, and someone else to come up with a story, we could make a pretty nifty game

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-13 13:48:16

At 11/13/04 01:23 PM, asidman2001 wrote:
At 11/13/04 12:15 PM, asidman2001 wrote: guys I have a great idea we can make a buffy game using ags
it lets you make computer (sierra like) adventure games
I been thinking with Lacie's drawing, my knowledge of ags, and someone else to come up with a story, we could make a pretty nifty game

Well I was comeing up with a story for a buffy/blade cross over for an RP here but I would be cool with useing it for your idea if we get the ok from Lacie.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-13 13:51:19

At 11/13/04 01:48 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Well I was comeing up with a story for a buffy/blade cross over for an RP here but I would be cool with useing it for your idea if we get the ok from Lacie.

Sounds cool !

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-14 15:29:37

At 11/14/04 03:21 PM, LogikalRabbit wrote:
At 11/13/04 01:23 PM, asidman2001 wrote: it lets you make computer (sierra like) adventure games
Sounds nice. I'll check out that site.
I could also do some drawings. I'm decent in both Flash MX and photoshop.
Do you think we should maybe base buffy on the members on the club? Like Lacie being buffy, of course, and all of us being other members of the scooby gang.

Good idea lets see what Lacie thinks.

Oh An LACIE: I hope you respond to one of my posts to you as soon as you can. Are you upset with me? I hope not but if you are please just let me know so I wont bug you if you dont want to talk to me. : . (

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-14 19:55:50

At 11/14/04 03:21 PM, LogikalRabbit wrote: Do you think we should maybe base buffy on the members on the club? Like Lacie being buffy, of course, and all of us being other members of the scooby gang.

no way lacie is definately willow, other than that sounds like a good idea, can I be angel?

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-15 09:56:38

an ap sounds really cool if i could i would like to be part but i dont really know what i would do or be.

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-16 11:01:02

At 11/14/04 07:55 PM, asidman2001 wrote:
At 11/14/04 03:21 PM, LogikalRabbit wrote: Do you think we should maybe base buffy on the members on the club? Like Lacie being buffy, of course, and all of us being other members of the scooby gang.
no way lacie is definately willow, other than that sounds like a good idea, can I be angel?

Sigh Willow will be the death of me LOL

Sounds all good everyone keep going with it I like all this stuff.

Tiger no im not upset i just have been plagued with my migrains sorry hun.

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-16 19:29:17

At 11/16/04 11:01 AM, Lacie wrote: Sigh Willow will be the death of me LOL

No I mean that in a good way, willow is in my top five B.A.I.L.F.*

*Buffy Actors I'd Like to Fuck

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-16 19:32:34

At 11/14/04 03:21 PM, LogikalRabbit wrote: I could also do some drawings. I'm decent in both Flash MX and photoshop.

AGS doesn't use flash
it uses what are called sprites
or several pictures for different walking cycles
also I have come up with several different stories for the game which I'll reveal later
also can anyone here draw buffy if you can post a picture of it

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-16 23:49:04

Look what I bought today! (see pic)

I just finished watching the first episode "Lessons" and now I'm hooked... I think I'm gonna be up all night watch Buffy. lol

Buffy The Vampire

/b/

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-17 06:48:31

At 11/16/04 11:49 PM, -Kenneth_Michaels- wrote: Look what I bought today! (see pic)

I just finished watching the first episode "Lessons" and now I'm hooked... I think I'm gonna be up all night watch Buffy. lol

damn! I wanted them first!!!!!
but I guess I'll buy season7 for christmas

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-17 07:56:38

At 11/16/04 11:49 PM, -Kenneth_Michaels- wrote: Look what I bought today! (see pic)

good for you, dont were your self out though or you may miss out on some of the experiens.

and as for the buffy RP i think i would like to be ether spike or...... danm i cant think of his name now. the guy that was with the seacret millitary group that put the chip in spikes head.
oh and what about people from Angel can they be used ?

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-17 10:31:48

OMG I Want can i have some.

Ok but that is cool, i need to buy mine.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-17 10:34:46

At 11/16/04 03:01 PM, LogikalRabbit wrote: Well, I don't know. I just thought of her as Buffy since she is the dominant female in this club. Are there any other females? I haven't checked (profiles, I mean).
And, I'm guessing Lacie should decide who should be who, since everyone would be like "NONONONON I'M ANGLE" etc etc.
Just put forward who you would like to be and shtuff.
I would like to be Xander plz.

I can be either buffy or willow i like them both i like buffy more but ill let you guys decide, and you all dont need me to decide things around here just go with the flow.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-17 14:10:53

At 11/17/04 12:58 PM, LogikalRabbit wrote: Oh, I've not really had any experience with sprites, so it looks like Lacie will be doing most of it then. :D

no it's just drawing, in like any paint program, about ten pictures and then you can import them into ags

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-17 14:23:37

By the way ch33ks password is shoza

OYOYOY

OH YES OH MY

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-17 14:25:34

NOT REALLY IT IS MOCHO MAN ITS ON THE SHIZA TO FIZA GIZA

Buffy The Vampire

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-17 18:47:09

story ideas for game:
1) buffy must visit angel because........
*2)Buffy, for some reason, has a reunion with all her friends from the show (lacie's idea) everything is going great but then........
3)Giles must go to England for some meeting thinking he can trust the scooby gang to be safe but after he leaves..........
4)Angel turns evil again and tries to kill buffy as she figure out he's evil again because.........
*my favorite

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-18 05:07:16

At 11/17/04 04:20 PM, LogikalRabbit wrote: I love people like that.
They think it might annoy us, but infact, it does the opposite.
I find it humorous that there are retards as big as this one in the world.
I wish they carried out an internet test before you were allowed on.

LOL yes its funny.

There will always be some idiots who think its cool it is very entertaining.

Sp whats everyone doing today?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-19 07:48:04

can we be people form angel? it would bring a lot more to the RP. besides i would like to be conar( angels son).

you got a new sig lacie, its nice.

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-19 10:40:19

At 11/18/04 02:33 PM, LogikalRabbit wrote: Ugh, nothing much. Preparing for tomorrow I suppose.
In school tomorrow, there is a Miss World contest, any of the senior guys can enter. And I stupidly entered. :(
Ugh.

OMG Pictures pictures we need pictures LOL

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-20 09:31:32

At 11/19/04 07:48 AM, shadowlord3 wrote: can we be people form angel? it would bring a lot more to the RP. besides i would like to be conar( angels son).

you got a new sig lacie, its nice.

I dont see why not but since this is LogikalRabbit's baby I will let him decide, Yes i like this sig it is slightly plain but i like it.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-20 09:34:15

Double Post Lacie. *tut*

It had been foretold...

"Into each generation a Slayer is born. One girl in all the world, a Chosen One. One born with the strength and skill to fight the vampires, to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their numbers."

For every vampire in the world, there is a Slayer. The Slayer Code: Destroy all vampires with the obligatory aid of super strength, fighting ability and an acute and intense gift of timing-think of it as being bitten by a radioactive spider minus the leotard. It’s not only vampires, however, that these warriors have chosen the responsibility to annihilate. They also have to time-out demons, monsters and just about every other kind of nasty that can come to mind. When a Slayer times a creature out, it doesn’t entail making them stand in a corner. Usually, the end result is a heinously bloody slaughter, sometimes accompanied by one of today’s hottest bands. With the aid of a Watcher-who trains and looks out for each Slayer-these superhuman do-gooders have been known mostly to lurk in the shadows alone, following their prey-the bloodsucking undead. As you can imagine, these heroes have an unhealthy expiration date…most don’t live to see past 20.

-----------------------------

I love Buffy ^^

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-20 09:42:03

At 11/20/04 09:34 AM, Gamehippy wrote: Double Post Lacie. *tut*

It had been foretold...

"Into each generation a Slayer is born. One girl in all the world, a Chosen One. One born with the strength and skill to fight the vampires, to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their numbers."

That was very nice, but who are you dear?

I thank you for the nice info and are welcome to join.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-21 16:18:10

At 11/21/04 10:56 AM, LogikalRabbit wrote: I juggled with this other guy (who would've thought that we would pick the same talent?) so we were for the same coutry.
The sunglasses didn't help me juggle, I couldn't see anything. :D
It was probably the stupidest thing I've ever done.
This 12 year old won the compitition, he sucked though. He got his bald legs waxed as a talent.

LOL must have been a ton of fun, no pictures awww you guys and your silly games LOL

At 11/20/04 09:31 AM, Lacie wrote: I dont see why not but since this is LogikalRabbit's baby I will let him decide, Yes i like this sig it is slightly plain but i like it.
Erm, whut?
-

I mean its your baby as in your idea so you go with it and we will folow it or something like that LOL

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-22 09:53:56

TO: LogikalRabbit

so what about it can we use people from angel in this RP

TO: Lacie

your sig isen't plain it dose have a cute girl on it.

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-11-23 07:59:45

At 11/22/04 04:52 PM, LogikalRabbit wrote:
At 11/22/04 09:53 AM, shadowlord3 wrote: TO: LogikalRabbit
so what about it can we use people from angel in this RP
Yeah, I think we should include them, it would just make the storylines easier and it would give broader ideas.

cool, now about the area, is it going to be just SunnyDale or is LA also open for use? Just Giving Idieas.

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-04 23:41:09

At 11/22/04 09:53 AM, shadowlord3 wrote: your sig isen't plain it dose have a cute girl on it.

Thank you.

What have i missed everyone?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-05 00:16:38

Buffy RAWKS! I just got Season 7 and cant wait to finish it! I heard they were going to make an animated series... any word on that? I wish they would make a , better, Movie! Ok thats it

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-05 00:36:41

At 12/5/04 12:16 AM, ForNoReason wrote: Buffy RAWKS! I just got Season 7 and cant wait to finish it! I heard they were going to make an animated series... any word on that? I wish they would make a , better, Movie! Ok thats it

I dont know anything on that but there was some talk about an animated series.

I hope they would make one.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature