00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinbad118 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Buffy The Vampire "Club"

27,681 Views | 392 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-14 15:36:15

thats like the worst cus i have heard this year
......... ...cough..............

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-14 15:39:02

so can i join

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-14 21:48:24

At 9/14/04 03:39 PM, asidman2001 wrote: so can i join

Yes you can join.

Buffy was such a great show, While I was not the biggest fan i still watched every chance I had.

Buffy was always so silly.

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-14 23:18:09

At 9/14/04 03:30 PM, -Diddy- wrote: I'm glad I make some people laugh - its pretty much the only thing I'm good at in life apart from sport

You should watch some buffy episodes she does some silly stuff.

But then you have some good fight scenes.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-15 13:01:23

So anymore buffy fans out there? i know you are?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-15 13:07:13

At 9/15/04 01:01 PM, Lacie wrote: So anymore buffy fans out there? i know you are?

ah those series, the game suckz but the series were alrightie. OMG <joins>

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-15 13:20:46

Buffy is the hottest out of a tv series I think

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-15 14:18:18

At 9/15/04 01:53 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 9/14/04 09:48 AM, Lacie wrote: Just one thing I ask you all.

Dont Say that I look like that girl with red hair. "Willow"

hmm, sorry but i am not going to deny the truth =P you do look alot like her...maybe you are her!?

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-15 15:20:09

At 9/15/04 02:18 PM, sneepioo wrote:
At 9/15/04 01:53 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 9/14/04 09:48 AM, Lacie wrote: Just one thing I ask you all.

Dont Say that I look like that girl with red hair. "Willow"
hmm, sorry but i am not going to deny the truth =P you do look alot like her...maybe you are her!?

you do actually but its not an insult

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-15 15:22:09

At 9/14/04 09:48 PM, Lacie wrote:
At 9/14/04 03:39 PM, asidman2001 wrote: so can i join
Yes you can join.

Buffy was such a great show, While I was not the biggest fan i still watched every chance I had.

Buffy was always so silly.

thank very much

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-15 19:20:35

At 9/15/04 02:18 PM, sneepioo wrote: hmm, sorry but i am not going to deny the truth =P you do look alot like her...maybe you are her!?

LOL I know its just that i get that alot.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-15 19:54:10

At 9/15/04 03:22 PM, asidman2001 wrote: thank very much

Sure thing just dont forget about us LOL.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-15 20:19:51

At 9/14/04 09:48 AM, Lacie wrote: Ok before you start on me this is a club of that very dark and funny show.

funny?? who ever thinks that show is funny dont kno jack about funny.

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-18 04:35:56

At 9/15/04 08:19 PM, -YO- wrote:
At 9/14/04 09:48 AM, Lacie wrote: Ok before you start on me this is a club of that very dark and funny show.

It was funny because Buffy always had something funny before she took some baddie out LOL.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-18 06:21:10

Spike: "You've got Slayer problems. That's a bad piece of luck. Do you know what I find works real good with Slayers? Killing them."

Yeah, Spike was a real bad ass.

In my opinion season six was the best... Although I havn't seen season seven just yet. Not out on DVD until November...

Season four was probably my least favorite season. But "Hush" from season four was one of the best episodes of the series. The Gentlemen were frickin' awesome baddies. Funny as hell episode too. Like When Xander learns that he can't speak and trys to call Buffy on the phone as Spike watches then gives him a weird look. And when Anya does the finger-into-the-hole hand gesture to Xander, indicated she wants sex. I couldn't stop laughing.

And you do sort of look like Willow. Which isn't a bad thing, love!

/b/

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-18 10:27:23

At 9/15/04 08:19 PM, -YO- wrote:

you dont know jack about buffy

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-18 10:29:19

At 9/14/04 01:14 PM, Lacie wrote:
At 9/14/04 01:00 PM, D34M0N wrote: I don't want to join. Buffy sux. Their whole club sux. Sander is a looser, just like Spike. Willow is a retarded gay, just like that other which. The only good thing about the series is Buffy. =)
LOL Its ok. Not everyone can love the show as much as i do or others.

your too nice

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-18 10:30:47

I mean i looked in your profile and you have know blams, probably because you vote 5 on everything

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-27 19:12:36

Lacie i must join this club i'm a fountain of information about Buffy the vampire slayer i am a member of the official buffy the vampire slayer club (i know i'm a buffy geek) But anyways i love the show and i must join what do you say?

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-28 00:24:27

At 9/27/04 07:12 PM, foxyj9 wrote: Lacie i must join this club i'm a fountain of information about Buffy the vampire slayer i am a member of the official buffy the vampire slayer club (i know i'm a buffy geek) But anyways i love the show and i must join what do you say?

Any member is a good member and one with such info is a better member thanks for joining up.

I am not here everyday but i do check on it so lets hear all the great buffy stats?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-28 16:58:29

At 9/27/04 07:12 PM, foxyj9 wrote: Lacie i must join this club i'm a fountain of information about Buffy the vampire slayer i am a member of the official buffy the vampire slayer club (i know i'm a buffy geek) But anyways i love the show and i must join what do you say?

alright then answer this question

What is buffys middle name

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-28 21:15:51

Buffy summers (born: January 1981 ) to Hank and Joyce summers , Address 1630 revello drive sunnydale CA

Buffy originally attended Hemery High School in Los Angeles as a cheerleader, Fiesta Queen and Prom Queen.

On her 16th birthday she met a man named Merrick who informed Buffy that she was the “Chosen One, The Vampire Slayer.” Buffy soon realized the man told the truth and she began training to slay vampires and other assorted demons. Her enthusiasm got her high school gymnasium burned to the ground, her watcher mentor killed, and earned Buffy a one way trip out of town.

Relocating to Sunnydale with her recently divorced mother Joyce [who opened an art gallery] Buffy enrolled as a sophomore at Sunnydale High. Unfortunately, Sunnydale rested on the center of a mystical convergence called "Hellmouth," which is an evil supernatural portal between this reality and the next that attracts all sorts of demonic undesirables. But fortunately, for Sunnydale, Buffy is a “Slayer” a person appointed by fate to battle evil. With the assistance of her new Watcher, high school librarian Rupert Giles, Buffy battled to save the residence of Sunnydale from a variety of blood-sucking creepy-crawlies. She dispatched the demons with karate kicks and mortal stabs with wooden stakes.

Is that enough for now? Because i can puy more later if you wish.

:)

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-28 21:17:37

Oops i forgot to put that buffys middle name is anne ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-29 07:11:29

foxyj9 I just love the sig you have.

Its like something I would use except with red.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-29 16:10:20

Should buffy have gone on longer or been shorter?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-29 16:51:09

Thanks Lacie ;) I like yours as well the gears in the background are cool i was supposed to get the eyes in mine animated but DP is really busy so i don't want to bug him but if you go to DrunkenPenguins sig club i'm sure he or one of the sig makers will make you one.

Should buffy have gone on longer or been shorter?

Well i am torn by that question i believe there just wasn't anymore they could do for BVS after 7 awesome seasons and numerous plots and charecters they created one of the most popular t.v. seiries ever.

Yet how long is too long? I'm not sure, but on the other hand i could have watch another 7 seasons. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-29 19:58:53

At 9/29/04 04:51 PM, foxyj9 wrote: ...i could have watch another 7 seasons. :)

I totally agree with you on that point. I enjoyed watching the crazy antics of Buffy and the Scoobies. For most of you the show has ended, but I on the other hand have not seen season 7 just yet so I have 22 more episodes to watch!! But I do wish that there was more.

As for Buffy's middle name, I believe foxyj9 answered that correctly. Buffy's middle name was Anne. Actually, It also the name of the season 3 opener. The episode where we learn Buffy's whereabouts after she had run off in the season 2 finale.

Any one into the show Angel? Or is this strictly a Buffy Club where discussions of Angel are totally forbidden? Now, if you ask me that is also a great show. It's different from Buffy. Its more dark and moody. And different from most of the other crap on tv. I'm surprised that it only lasted 5 seasons! Now this show ended way too early.

I wonder how long this club will last. There's only so much you can talk about. Especially, about a dead tv show. Here's hoping for a spin-off of some sort!

/b/

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-09-30 06:01:48

At 9/29/04 07:58 PM, Biomedical_dude wrote: I wonder how long this club will last. There's only so much you can talk about. Especially, about a dead tv show. Here's hoping for a spin-off of some sort!

I think it will go ok maybe not last a long time but you never know, it is sorta slow.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-10-01 14:28:00

At 9/28/04 09:17 PM, foxyj9 wrote: Oops i forgot to put that buffys middle name is anne ;)

very good

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-10-01 20:12:30

At 10/1/04 02:28 PM, asidman2001 wrote:
At 9/28/04 09:17 PM, foxyj9 wrote: Oops i forgot to put that buffys middle name is anne ;)
very good

Anne is such a great middle name.

What other info do we have on buffy?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature