00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Buffy The Vampire "Club"

27,716 Views | 392 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-05 19:03:09

At 12/5/04 12:36 AM, Lacie wrote:
At 12/5/04 12:16 AM, ForNoReason wrote: Buffy RAWKS! I just got Season 7 and cant wait to finish it! I heard they were going to make an animated series... any word on that? I wish they would make a , better, Movie! Ok thats it
I dont know anything on that but there was some talk about an animated series.

I hope they would make one.

hey lacie welcome back, where were you, this club is dead without you, i thought it was gone for good

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-06 01:41:24

At 12/5/04 12:36 AM, Lacie wrote:
At 12/5/04 12:16 AM, ForNoReason wrote: Buffy RAWKS! I just got Season 7 and cant wait to finish it! I heard they were going to make an animated series... any word on that? I wish they would make a , better, Movie! Ok thats it
I dont know anything on that but there was some talk about an animated series.

I hope they would make one.

I just did some research and the animated series is a go! They are searching around stations to carry it! it has ALL the original voices from the show....except S.M.G..of course... but they are using the girl from the video games and she saounds pretty good... ill try to get a link up so you can see the art work!

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-06 08:05:49

To: ForNoReason
if you could get a link that would be very cool i would like to check it out.

To: Lacie
were have you been? its been a some time sence you last made a post.

To: asidman
well this place wouldent be so dead if you tried to make some more posts to try and get others to post a bit more.

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-08 00:17:22

OK!!! I just finished watching the Seventh season.... and I have some freakin problems! Whoever is in my boat and didnt watch it on T.V and is a DVD watcher who hasnt finished dont read on!

WHAT THE CRAP?! Why did they kill Anya... I know I cant spell... and SPIKE?! and they spent more time worrying about the freakin Principal who dont give a crap about than ither one? And what is the deal with Kenedy? Some pushy little brat bitch comes in and Willows all ok... Tanna is just pushed out SO easily? I mean did the producers just demand more hot lesbian sex so they made it that easy? like 5 episodes for them when it to Willow and Tania like 2 seasons? I am so confused... dont get me wrong.. I loved it.. but why? How does Spike come back? Because I saw him on an Episode of Angel.... I didnt really watch Angel but I liked Spike so much I sat down and watched it... but how did he get there if he died! AND WHY DID THEY KILL THE BEST CHARACTERS? Why did they spend so much time on little piss ant characters and not more time on the major ones? Ok... I vent... but I am just sad its over :(...

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-08 06:11:19

I was on vacation with family across the states then i was in the hospital for a week with my migrains. I am all ok now how is everyone?

Animated series OMG thats so cool and will give this club alot to talk about yay ^_^

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-08 11:03:04

At 12/8/04 06:11 AM, Lacie wrote: I was on vacation with family across the states then i was in the hospital for a week with my migrains. I am all ok now how is everyone?

Animated series OMG thats so cool and will give this club alot to talk about yay ^_^

ow... Ive had migrains before but never had to go to the hospital... me sorry :(

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-08 17:43:01

well, I did a drawing for the game, its real shitty but you can tell it's buffy by the shirt she is wearing I know it's bad but all I have is paint

Buffy The Vampire

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-10 08:49:39

At 12/8/04 12:17 AM, ForNoReason wrote:

:How does Spike come back? Because I saw him on an Episode of Angel.... I didnt really watch Angel but I liked Spike so much I sat down and watched it... but how did he get there if he died! AND WHY DID THEY KILL THE BEST CHARACTERS?

if you watched angel you would know but i will try and tel you. when spike died he used that amulet to close the hell mouth right, well that amulet held his soul and some how the amulet was diliverd too wolfermenhart (forgive my bad spelling) and when angle held the amulet in his hand spikes soul was relesed but he was only a goust at the time and he was bound to the amulet he tryed to leave but the amulet pulled him back to wolfermenhart so he was kinda stuck there but as to who sent the amulet there in the first place not to shure on that.

i hope this helps a littal

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-10 14:11:12

It does...thanks.. what season of Angel is that? CAuse I hate ANgel but love spike so ill get the seasons that spike is in! thanks

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2004-12-13 08:06:20

At 12/10/04 02:11 PM, ForNoReason wrote: It does...thanks.. what season of Angel is that? CAuse I hate ANgel but love spike so ill get the seasons that spike is in! thanks

i baleive it was the season they last finished with but im not to shure you might have to look into that.

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-01-10 00:10:53

Does anyone know what happened to Lacie?

/b/

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-01-17 14:32:37

At 1/10/05 12:10 AM, -Kenneth_Michaels- wrote: Does anyone know what happened to Lacie?

where is she? she hasn't replied to any topic in these forums since the 8th of December

I got Buffy and Buffy Chaos Bleeds for Christmas I like Chaos bleeds more only because you play more than one character and Buffy doesn't repeat the same jokes over and over

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-02-14 07:13:21

Well still no word from the missing Lacie...
I've sent her an e-mail awhile back and she has yet to respond.

Tomorrow the 5th and final season of Angel comes out on DVD. I'm sorta curious to see how it will all end. I've heard the show ends with a big cliffhanger!

asidman2001 did you beat the 2 Buffy games yet?

/b/

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-02-15 17:41:32

At 2/14/05 07:13 AM, -Kenneth_V_Michaels- wrote: asidman2001 did you beat the 2 Buffy games yet?

No, but I almost beat Chaos Bleeds. Number one has a harder control system and you can only play as buff, not like Chaos bleeds.
Also, Where the hell is Lacie?!?!?!?!?!

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-02-17 17:34:09

At 1/17/05 02:32 PM, asidman2001 wrote: where is she? she hasn't replied to any topic in these forums since the 8th of December

Until now LOL

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-02-17 20:46:02

At 2/17/05 05:34 PM, Lacie wrote:
At 1/17/05 02:32 PM, asidman2001 wrote: where is she? she hasn't replied to any topic in these forums since the 8th of December
Until now LOL

Welcome back missy.
We all missed you here!

/b/

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-02-18 14:32:04

Until now LOL

Jesus Christ!
Where in the hell were you?!?!?!?!?!
Are you OK!?!?

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-02-18 14:36:26

At 2/18/05 02:32 PM, asidman2001 wrote:
Until now LOL
Jesus Christ!
Where in the hell were you?!?!?!?!?!
Are you OK!?!?

Yes exactly wht I must say. Well I emailed you and hope to hear from ya soon.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-03-18 21:38:33

So, where have you been Lacie?

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-09-15 15:10:31

is anyone still talking in this?... or is it dead? cuz even though buffy is over the show still rocks and i miss it and still wanna talk about it. so yea. ANYONE OUT THERE!?!

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-09-18 22:42:56

ok i love buffy the vampire slayer. and if u do too than this is the place for you! there are already some btvs clubs out there but they kinda died off, like this one SO IM GONNA BRING IT BACK TO LIFE!!!!... so im gonna start it of FRESH! so if you wanna join feel free! just fill this out and welcome!

favorite character, why?:
willow- shes really strong, but not in the physical way. shes a kick ass witch! haha. (but it was so close between buffy and spike too)

least favorite character, why?:
oz- hes just a moody werewolf that got on my nerves...

favorite episode, why?:
becoming pt2- when buffy killed angel i was all noooooooooooooo and was crying for a while it really got me...

least favorite episode, why?:
chosen- just b/c it was the last episode... other than that i liked everyone!

last but not least... favorite song in ONCE MORE WITH FEELING, why!?!?!?:
"let me rest in peace"- james marsters is soooo hott ^_^

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-09-19 11:55:07

here are some fun buffy quizes... enjoy!

how big of a buffy fan are you?
we are amazed! you are a true fan! joss would be proud! i bet you even know more about the show than he does.

which buffy episode are you?
you are once more with feeling! you're romantic and cheesy, but so much fun to be around! you love music and sometimes break into song without arning!

are you a spike addict?
you're a spike lover! you love spike. but you have your boundaries. you know hes not real, but you have fun fantasizing. its that bad boy charm that gets you every time...

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-09-19 15:09:17

At 9/19/05 12:01 PM, Britkid wrote: PS. You're gonna need to make some rules for this to work.

well ok then, hmmm lemme see...

#1- most importantly you have to like BtVS
#2- no bashing of any kind (users, comments...)
#3- if you dislike something about buffy at least explain why... dont just be all "i hated it."
#4- same goes for if you like something, that way we can expand and share!
#5- WE ALL MUST AGREE THAT SPIKE IS A HOTTY ^_~

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-09-19 15:54:53

im reallllllllllllly borde, so i made this...

this is buffy each year for 7 years... its realy weird cuz i dont think she looks any differnt, what do u think?

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-09-19 16:00:25

At 9/19/05 03:54 PM, allyfaerie4 wrote: im reallllllllllllly borde, so i made this...

this is buffy each year for 7 years... its realy weird cuz i dont think she looks any differnt, what do u think?

woops forgot the pics...

BUFFY year1- year7

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-09-19 16:41:24

At 9/19/05 04:18 PM, Britkid wrote:
WOAH!! No time to compare, have you got them laid out so I can compare them?

yea sure sorry... i just thought it would be cool to do it that way like *WHOSH* buffy *WHOSH* buffy.... yea... anyways, here ya go...

(btw its kinda squished so i could fit it as an attchment...)

Buffy The Vampire

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-09-19 22:20:27

WWBD?

SHE WOULD JOIN THIS CLUB ^_~

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-09-19 22:30:10

I love Buffy... I think Sarah Michelle Gellar is one of the hottest women alive... Shes probably my second favorite character on the show. Spike is my absolute favorite character, one of my favorite in all of T.V., his adittude is just incredible which makes his character AWESOME!

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-09-19 22:40:49

At 9/19/05 10:30 PM, CuteLittleEmoKid wrote: I love Buffy... I think Sarah Michelle Gellar is one of the hottest women alive... Shes probably my second favorite character on the show. Spike is my absolute favorite character, one of my favorite in all of T.V., his adittude is just incredible which makes his character AWESOME!

SCORE! I LOVE YOUR ENTHUSIASIUM! i dont know too many guys really into the show... thats AWESOME. and spike well yea, hes a hotty and rule #5 is dedicated to him, but i guess u see him in a different light ^_~

Response to Buffy The Vampire "Club" 2005-09-20 11:26:59

whats your guys favorite spike-centric episode?

mines gonna have to be "beneath you"...

Spike: I wanted to give you what you deserved, and I got it. they put the spark in me, and now all it does is burn.

Buffy: Your Soul...

Spike: And now everybody’s in here, talking. Everything I did, everyone I… and him… and it… the other. The thing beneath…beneath you. It’s here, too. Everybody. They all just tell me go. Go… to hell..

Buffy: Why? Why would you do that?

Spike: Buffy, shame on you. Why does a man do what he mustn’t? For her. To be hers. To be the kind of man who would nev— (beat) To be a kind of man.

*Spike approaches the large cross standing at the head of the chapel.*

And she shall look on him with forgiveness and everybody will forgive and love… and he will be loved. So everything’s okay, right?

*Buffy watches in stunned silence, a single tear tracking down her cheek, as Spike drapes his arms over the cross and rests his head upon it. Smoke starts to curl up around him as the religious icon singes his flesh.*

Can we rest now? Buffy, can we rest?

*i start soooooobing* ^_~