00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AkiniM just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bbs Female Users Club

285,731 Views | 5,556 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:09:34

At 10/24/04 08:03 PM, flash3k wrote:
No, I have fucking decency

LOL - no, you're just ugly.

If someone punches you, do you walk away?

It would depend - if I was of you - which I'm not then I would - but I'm of me. "Hail to the King Baby" - something you need to do.

I suppose being on NG stops you from becoming a slimy salad too does it?

No, I've never been a slimy salad such as yourself - oh, it's also not a good idea to admit it! :) Moron.

Hey, it'd be a better job than yours!

Actually - no, I don't believe it would.

I would like to appologise to everyone except 'Grey' if I've pissed anyone through these posts.

You better, because you could have ended fast by bowin' to the king.

So, GrayFox, I've given up on trying to make you understand,

Good, admit defeat - pathetic swine.

a pathetic bully.

Why thank you, finally some kind words!

Goodbye everyone, I hope that I'll be able to speak to some of the girls soon...

ROFL!!!! Holy shit that is hilarious - "Oh please, young girls talk to me, please I am a mega loner!"

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:28:48

FBIpolux wrote
Hey everyone, I restarted playing StarCraft, that's
why for some time I won't be there often :/

Cool i never really played that one is it any fun?

ColdstreamCooper wrote
Can someone PLEASE come up with with a topic
to talk about that would fit this club

Well we had a topic about the best female game characters that have been in many of the fun games we play.

DEZ wrote
Hi everyone, I was away, I mean REALLY far from
home. I was hiking in the Adirondacks. It's a really
beautiful place. I climb up, Colden, Phelps and Avalanche
Pass. OMG it was fucking beautiful I loved it. It was the
first time I was going to states. It's was really cool. I loved it.

Welcome back sista I hope you took lots of pictures glad you had lots of fun.

DEZ wrote
Shut up quikky, don't be so hard on n00bs, especially
when the n00b IS MY BF! So calm ur ass off and stay
low profile, man, or I'll beat the shit outta you!

Really your BF well good for you girl glad to see someone having some fun ^_^

flash3k
With that aside, I hope everyone dosen't try to act
like morons. (At least not in the FEMALE-BASED clubs!)

LOL There is always some idiot who takes that role we cant stop them just let them be who they are its in there character ^_^

flash3k
"I would like to appologise to everyone except
'Grey' if I've pissed anyone off through these posts."

Just ignoe them its really the best thing to do Thanks for being a more mature person around here.

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:30:28

At 10/24/04 08:09 PM, TheGrayFox wrote:
ROFL!!!! Holy shit that is hilarious - "Oh please, young girls talk to me, please I am a mega loner!"

Just...shut the hell up ok? It's people like you who turn people into loners. I was being welocmed by Lacie before you started to bring on the verbal abuse. You disgust me, and now I'm really going, so flame me all you want, you don't scare me.

*Walks out grining*

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:34:50

At 10/24/04 08:30 PM, flash3k wrote:
Just...shut the hell up ok?

Offer me something and I will, douche :)

It's people like you who turn people into loners.

LOL!!! YES!!! Thank you, that is so sweet of you!

I was being welocmed by Lacie before you started to bring on the verbal abuse.
Wrong, you opened your big mouth - your war.
You disgust me.

Good.

and now I'm really going,

I'm sure you are, loner.

so flame me all you want, you don't scare me.

"flame, flame, flame, flame" better be scared!

*Walks out grining*

What happend - boyfriend suck you clean?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:36:21

At 10/24/04 08:28 PM, Lacie wrote: Just ignore them its really the best thing to do Thanks for being a more mature person around here.

Who can ignore GrayFox? lol.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:38:04

GrayFox, don't worry, I was just messing with you when I was saying all that stuff. Act like you are, I honestly don't care.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:38:11

At 10/24/04 08:36 PM, flash3k wrote:
Who can ignore GrayFox? lol.

Told ya he wasn't "really" gone - void sack of shit.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:43:08

At 10/24/04 08:05 PM, flash3k wrote: I'm a retard
At 10/24/04 08:09 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: *MASSIVE PW3NAGE*

I love waching this ^_^

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:45:19

Like I said, I was messing with you! I'm trying to work out who's who in here. Lacie seems very friendly and you (GreyFox) are very upfront about things, it's a very funny contrast.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:45:46

I love burning idiots who think they're big.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:49:35

flash3k can you please reframe from flaming back as a request by me besides it will only get you in trouble, And now time for a new topic.

First date blunders any females care to share or even the males can tell us what blunders they had?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:51:21

At 10/24/04 08:49 PM, Lacie wrote: First date blunders any females care to share or even the males can tell us what blunders they had?

I would, if I knew what blunders are

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:54:35

At 10/24/04 08:51 PM, -Fabs- wrote:
At 10/24/04 08:49 PM, Lacie wrote: First date blunders any females care to share or even the males can tell us what blunders they had?
I would, if I knew what blunders are

LOL fabs you silly boy, How about a first date or even a blind date that just went wrong from start to finish LOL

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 20:56:43

At 10/24/04 08:54 PM, Lacie wrote: LOL fabs you silly boy, How about a first date or even a blind date that just went wrong from start to finish LOL

Im about to tell you the most horrible story ever. Be ready to read the most horrirific expirience....
I havent been on a bad date OMFGLMAOLOLSTHXBIE

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 21:05:15

At 10/24/04 08:49 PM, Lacie wrote: flash3k can you please reframe from flaming back as a request by me besides it will only get you in trouble.

Ok, I will in the future.

First date blunders any females care to share or even the males can tell us what blunders they had?

Well, I spilt drink all over my girlfriend and then I accidently bought her the wrong thing. She then swore at me and threw something at me (a menu?) and left the place. The next day see said that she never wanted to see me again, which was a little 'odd' but I don't think that she was really all there...so no real problemo. Apart from that, no real major blunders.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 21:06:25

At 10/24/04 08:56 PM, -Fabs- wrote:
At 10/24/04 08:54 PM, Lacie wrote: LOL fabs you silly boy, How about a first date or even a blind date that just went wrong from start to finish LOL
Im about to tell you the most horrible story ever. Be ready to read the most horrirific expirience....
I havent been on a bad date OMFGLMAOLOLSTHXBIE

Awww fabs I know you couldnt do a thing wrong, So no story for us at all, Nothing at all Awww :(

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 21:10:20

At 10/24/04 09:05 PM, flash3k wrote:
Well, I spilt drink all over my girlfriend and then I accidently bought her the wrong thing. She then swore at me and threw something at me (a menu?) and left the place. The next day see said that she never wanted to see me again, which was a little 'odd' but I don't think that she was really all there...so no real problemo.

Well, the only thing I can say there is - "Congrats, you're a fucking moron"

I mean! You found it odd?! Why did you find it odd? You're a moron for what you did!

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 21:12:50

At 10/24/04 09:06 PM, Lacie wrote: Awww fabs I know you couldnt do a thing wrong, So no story for us at all, Nothing at all Awww :(

Well there is always the ocasional sorry-Im-drunk date but no major problem because mainly that happens when she is drunk also, and guess what a drunk couple makes

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 21:20:18

At 10/24/04 09:12 PM, -Fabs- wrote:
Well there is always the ocasional sorry-Im-drunk date but no major problem because mainly that happens when she is drunk also, and guess what a drunk couple makes

Oh, better watch out ladies - we have a big player here!

Well - unlike some people here (loners/losers) I don't have to get the average dashing female drunk to get some tangy-pooh-tang.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 21:21:50

At 10/24/04 09:21 PM, ThreeStar wrote:
I quit. @_@

Bye bye :)

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 21:27:56

At 10/24/04 09:12 PM, -Fabs- wrote:
At 10/24/04 09:06 PM, Lacie wrote: Awww fabs I know you couldnt do a thing wrong, So no story for us at all, Nothing at all Awww :(

LOL FABS I know you are just a big charmer and a few drinks couldnt hurt anyone.

I am sure with your charm you dont need the drinking part just be FABS Local Charmer ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 21:42:35

I dont need drinks to get a gril. Actually most of the times girls insist to have some good ol aguardiente.. mmm aguardiente... anyway thats all I had to say. And Im not a player, or at least I dont think so. I can keep a relationship if I want, and I have done it so dont bug me.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 22:42:48

At 10/24/04 09:42 PM, -Fabs- wrote: I dont need drinks to get a gril. Actually most of the times girls insist to have some good ol aguardiente.. mmm aguardiente... anyway thats all I had to say. And Im not a player, or at least I dont think so. I can keep a relationship if I want, and I have done it so dont bug me.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 23:00:06

At 10/24/04 09:42 PM, -Fabs- wrote: I dont need drinks to get a gril. Actually most of the times girls insist to have some good ol aguardiente.. mmm aguardiente... anyway thats all I had to say. And Im not a player, or at least I dont think so. I can keep a relationship if I want, and I have done it so dont bug me.

LOL I know FABS I was just playing with you You are a cool guy and the eyes can really drive girl crazy, If you know what i mean I am sur ou do ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 23:02:35

At 10/24/04 10:42 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: What the fuck are you talking about?

Aguardiente is the national drink of my country. Got a problem? What is it that you dont understand?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-24 23:20:38

At 10/24/04 01:34 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: Also, if you're going to use that name - spell it right you blind negro.

Great... 2 weeks in banland for this comment...

Also...GUYS!

LISTEN TO ME!

Is this: "Bbs Female Users Club" or the "Bbs Flame Users Club?

Stop your fucking fights >:|

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-25 00:04:21

Who else loves the song in Ozcar's sig?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-25 05:33:56

What song? If you could give me the link to it, I would be grateful. Thanks.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-25 11:12:03

At 10/25/04 12:04 AM, pierrot-le-fou wrote: Who else loves the song in Ozcar's sig?

I've seen the thing and it is a 'little' random, but the random people who appeared were funny in that perspective.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-25 12:12:38

At 10/24/04 11:00 PM, Lacie wrote:
LOL I know FABS I was just playing with you You are a cool guy and the eyes can really drive girl crazy, If you know what i mean I am sur ou do ^_^

Stop chating fabio up you silly sis^.^

BBS Signature