00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AkiniM just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bbs Female Users Club

285,733 Views | 5,556 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-25 12:22:42

At 10/25/04 12:14 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
OMFG!! I said that like... 3 times already?? I hope they will listen to uncle Ozcar now... isn't this the second time that you have to ban people, also?? This is really getting annoying, and this is sad for my Lacie that have to get all this on her club...

Who's fucking having fights? I mean, this should be a peaceful club... like lacie...no? Am I right? I mean she is cool, nice, calm... her thread should be peaceful too... I think so... well anyway... I'm going soon, have a nice day ^.^

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-25 17:04:37

At 10/25/04 12:22 PM, -Dez- wrote: Who's fucking having fights? I mean, this should be a peaceful club... like lacie...no? Am I right? I mean she is cool, nice, calm... her thread should be peaceful too...

Once again, I would like to apologise to Lacie for what happened between me and GrayFox, at least he's gone away for awhile...

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-25 21:51:56

Time to put a little life back in here.

So, who else likes Bukkake?!?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-25 22:11:51

At 10/25/04 09:51 PM, pierrot-le-fou wrote: So, who else likes Bukkake?!?

LOLs there was a whole thread about Bukkake in the last LG forum. OMG was that funny, Bukkake. ME LIKE BUKKAKE!!

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-25 23:50:05

At 10/25/04 10:11 PM, -Fabs- wrote: ME LIKE BUKKAKE!!

We Like Bukkake! From Nagasaki! I like to Fucky! We like the Funky!

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 00:17:56

So does anyone have any first date or blind dates that just went so wrong stories?

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 00:21:47

At 10/26/04 12:17 AM, Lacie wrote: So does anyone have any first date or blind dates that just went so wrong stories?

OMG, LOL u just spammed in ur own club...or not....LOL. I CAN'T HELP IT >_< lol LOL lol LOL lol LOL MAKE IT STOP!!!! LOL....lol

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 01:24:40

At 10/26/04 12:21 AM, RavenGage wrote:
At 10/26/04 12:17 AM, Lacie wrote: So does anyone have any first date or blind dates that just went so wrong stories?
OMG, LOL u just spammed in ur own club...or not....LOL. I CAN'T HELP IT >_< lol LOL lol LOL lol LOL MAKE IT STOP!!!! LOL....lol

What are you on? because I did not spam I am asking that people tell there stories of first dates and blind date blunders which is what the topic of the club is at the moment.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 05:33:46

Well I had a date with a girl who just drove me crazy cause she had me chasing cars like a dog then I went home and had to rest cause I thought I knew she thought I was a loser cause I was'nt going to get anywhere with this thing. But she eventually said she liked me, this was one of my ex girlfriends, so moral of the story is that persistance counts, and call when your supposed to.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 06:12:44

my fist date was pretty shitty, we were in this snackbar and i bought some food (snackbar..yeah, i know, not very romantic) and yeah, i did not know what to talk about =/ so i did very nervous and dropped my hotdog. she laughed me out :( so i just left. damn..i can never face that girl again.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 07:24:46

Well I've never had a blind date, I mean, I don't need thoses to find a date. There's already two of three boys in my life, and I got a boyfriend so... yeah, I don't need blind dates.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 08:33:32

At 10/26/04 07:24 AM, -Dez- wrote: Well I've never had a blind date, I mean, I don't need thoses to find a date. There's already two of three boys in my life, and I got a boyfriend so... yeah, I don't need blind dates.

Thats cool that you have a boyfriend now, I know a few guys that I would like to date and On halloween I am dating this really cute hispanic guy for this costume party, So it should be fun and yes I will be getting drunk that night ^_^

BareNakedSneepioo wrote
my fist date was pretty shitty, we were in this
snackbar and i bought some food (snackbar..yeah, i
know, not very romantic) and yeah, i did not know
what to talk about =/ so i did very nervous and dropped
my hotdog. she laughed me out :( so i just left. damn..i
can never face that girl again.

Awww the snack bar shame on you, But I understand first dates are strange nomatter who it is.

I did go on a blind date that my friend set me on she was like this guy is great and you guys will click, Only thing was he never could get a word out, he tripped over my dress, and still asked for my phone number LOL it was a dissaster, I will never forget that one LOL

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 09:02:23

At 10/26/04 08:33 AM, Lacie wrote:
Awww the snack bar shame on you,

i know, but hey, i was 12 years old

But I understand first dates are strange nomatter who it is.

i'm still nervous on dated =/ and i never know what to talk about.

At 10/26/04 08:46 AM, silencedintruder wrote: i have the magic stick

k. proof it.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 12:02:02

At 10/26/04 08:33 AM, Lacie wrote:
At 10/26/04 07:24 AM, -Dez- wrote: Well I've never had a blind date, I mean, I don't need thoses to find a date. There's already two of three boys in my life, and I got a boyfriend so... yeah, I don't need blind dates.
Thats cool that you have a boyfriend now, I know a few guys that I would like to date and On halloween I am dating this really cute hispanic guy for this costume party, So it should be fun and yes I will be getting drunk that night ^_^

Well... I'm gonna broke with him today... yeah... I just undestand that having a bf is fucking useless, I mean, it's the same thing than having a ff but u have to stay loyal to him... well I'll broke with him this afternoon... I sorry to break his heart but... I don't love him as a bf only as a good friend... : (

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 15:51:57

At 10/26/04 08:33 AM, Lacie wrote: Thats cool that you have a boyfriend now,

She think otherwise you know

I know a few guys that I would like to date

Good for you Lacie

and On halloween

Cant wait for then... to party all fucking night

I am dating this really cute hispanic guy

Hispanic rules!! reprezent!!

for this costume party,

My costume would be... a smart nice guy so that way I dont need to wear anything ; )

So it should be fun

Yep

and yes I will be getting drunk that night ^_^

Same here

Nice, page 60. Good job girls...
and polux <--- lols omfg

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 16:12:01

a blind date that went wrong? cant say ive ever had one.. i just had alot of crappy boyfriends... my first was a total ass who tried to force me into stuff i didn't want to do and tried to control me (it got really bad.. im not even gonna describe.. we had to get a restraining order from him), my second was cool but he was always more of a friend.. and he was kind of pucked up to, once we broke up he started using and selling drugs heavily... my third i met during the crisis with my first and he was actually a really cool guy, cept i had to move away from him and he became really immature and whiny... then my fourth i met at a dance where by the end of the dance i was making out with him even though i never met him.. but he became upsessed with me, even called me long distance from asia when he was out of town, and he never wanted to hang out with my and my friends during lunch. he always wanted to go behind the building and make out.. got really stupid.. then my 5th was a repeat of my first, controlling and forcefull and even stupid too, but i finally found myself out of that one after he cheated on me with my best firend than two timed me with another girl... i heard recently he went to jail for date rape against that girl... i met a bunch of other 1 time date kind of guys and friends with privelege.. then one day sophomore year i met a guy named kevin.. and he was nice.. and he was the oppisite of all of my boyfriend.. he wasn't trying to be my boyfriend or anything it just kind of happened.. and we have been together 3 years in february (our aniversary is valentines day) and we live together and i love him much...
that is my story with guys.. so no weird first dates, but a bunch of asshole guys.. here is me and my current b/f

Bbs Female Users Club

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 17:04:56

At 10/26/04 04:12 PM, Kyzaskiwi wrote: a blind date that went wrong? cant say ive ever had one.. i just had alot of crappy boyfriends...

I know what you mean about crappy boyfriends, And I know how it is with a restraining order I can remember one guy who would never leave me alone, good thing my dad is a cop.

Some guys are just somethingelse LOL

silencedintruder wrote
i have the magic stick

LOL Please we dont want to see the magical stick ^_^

Dez wrote
Well... I'm gonna broke with him today... yeah... I just
undestand that having a bf is fucking useless, I mean,
it's the same thing than having a ff but u have to stay
loyal to him... well I'll broke with him this afternoon...
I sorry to break his heart but... I don't love him as a bf
only as a good friend... : (

Awww DEZ sorry to hear that, I hope you let him down easy.

FBIPolux wrote
Hey Lacie, if you go in the post "Lacie Rules", you'll
see me flaming newbies. Not because I don't like you,
but that's because I hate newbies that want to get your
attention. We call them attention whores. :P So don't
take it personnal if I flame them, that just a
personnal pleasure...

Dont use my name when flaming them and you should not be posting in there just to flame Thats not the type of friend I want :(

That is not the way to get on Lacies good side :(

If anyone like the band White Stripes checkout my new club

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=187179

And I am almost to 100 protects on the portal yay.

BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 0 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 87 quality entries.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 17:37:49

At 10/26/04 05:04 PM, Lacie wrote:
At 10/26/04 04:12 PM, Kyzaskiwi wrote: a blind date that went wrong? cant say ive ever had one.. i just had alot of crappy boyfriends...
I know what you mean about crappy boyfriends, And I know how it is with a restraining order I can remember one guy who would never leave me alone, good thing my dad is a cop.

Some guys are just somethingelse LOL

yah.. high school was kind of weird for me because no matter where i went it seemed that half of my guy friends were obsessed with my.. it was like i was constantly surrounded by those potential crappy boyfriends.. it was weird.. guys used to get in fights over me then they would cheat on my but then they would almost stalk me.. its weird as hell.. but those days are over thank gawd.. they were a weird few years.. whats weirder about it is that i dont think i am anything special, so what is their deal?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 18:15:00

At 10/26/04 05:37 PM, Kyzaskiwi wrote: yah.. high school was kind of weird for me because no matter where i went it seemed that half of my guy friends were obsessed with my.. it was like i was constantly surrounded by those potential crappy boyfriends.. it was weird.. guys used to get in fights over me then they would cheat on my but then they would almost stalk me.. its weird as hell.. but those days are over thank gawd.. they were a weird few years.. whats weirder about it is that i dont think i am anything special, so what is their deal?

LOL Sheesh I am still going thru some of that now, I broke up with my ex 3 months ago, but he like calls me almost everyday saying that he wants to get back with me but I left him because he would never let me have any male friends and I had to be with him like 24/7, He had to know where I was at all times, So I was like This has to end now.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 18:26:20

yeah! isn't that annoying.. thats exactly what happened to me
one time my b/f tony called me when i was gone and left a very angry message on my machine.. i was out shopping with my mom.. when i got back and called him he was all "where were you?" and "did i say you can go out shopping with your mom, i had plans today"... then one day he called to ask me to go somewhere and i said that i was going to go hang out with my best friend abi because since i had started going out with him, i had spent little time with her and he said "no you are not going to go hang out with abi, you are going to spend your day with me" and stuff.. then one day i was grounded from the phone.. he called and couldn 't get ahold of me, then kept calling.. my bro picked up and told him i was grounded.. but he kept calling. then he kept calling til we just disconected the entire line.. and then he just left 6 messages on my machine and everything.. he was mad cuz i wasn't answering the phone.. pathetic.... im so glad im with who i am with now

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 19:41:33

The first official date I went on was when I was a lowly freshman, I went out with my current girlfriend, Breeann. All the ones previous to that were just restaraunt hang outs.

It was the Homecoming Dance that we went too, we both got all dressed up, had that expensive ass dinner, and did the fuckin dance thing right, for a total of a half an hour.

Bree doesn't really care for the fancy social outings, and I don't get into them at all (I had only gone to the fucking thing because she wanted to see what it was like). So we changed clothes and went to an after party. And at the party there was alot of, "milk and cookies". So after we mixed some of the milk in with the cookie, when we were gonna have the cookie, the cookie went and exploded in our fucking faces.

So, my good friend JC catches this shit on tape, and instead of helping me and bree out, he and about ten other people just stand there and laugh at us while we're doin the stop drop and roll.

Needless to say, we don't play around with milk and cookies anymore.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-26 20:12:54

At 10/26/04 05:04 PM, Lacie wrote:

Awww DEZ sorry to hear that, I hope you let him down easy.

I was nice to him... he said something odd... he said: it's perfect this way!

I was expecting tears... I got that odd sentence... I'm really mixed up... at least, he took it the good way... well he's now extremely jalous of all boys that come by me but... n-e way thats another story...

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-27 05:54:52

At 10/26/04 06:26 PM, Kyzaskiwi wrote: yeah! isn't that annoying.. thats exactly what happened to me

Sorry to hear that but your new boyfriend is alot better now right?

I just dont want to find a guy like that again, This guy im dating on halloween is a very sweet guy, So maybe something good will turnout of it all.

pierrot-le-fou wrote
The first official date I went on was when I was a lowly
freshman, I went out with my current girlfriend,
Breeann. All the ones previous to that were just
restaraunt hang outs.

That can be some fun I have had a few fun dates at 3 in the morning at the local coffe shop, So are you still with her?

-Dez- wrote
I was nice to him... he said something odd... he said: it's
perfect this way!
I was expecting tears... I got that odd sentence...
I'm really mixed up... at least, he took it the good way...
well he's now extremely jalous of all boys that come
by me but... n-e way thats another story...

Then things are good? Maybe you made a good friend then losing a boyfriend and you never know down the road you may end up going out again, I am glad it ended on a good note DEZ ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-27 07:11:17

At 10/27/04 05:54 AM, Lacie wrote:

Then things are good? Maybe you made a good friend then losing a boyfriend and you never know down the road you may end up going out again, I am glad it ended on a good note DEZ ^_^

Right, in fact he's still in love with me, he just told me that he knew from the mean beggining that I didn't realy loved him, and that why he's not really sad, he was expecting it

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-27 09:23:31

What are you on? because I did not spam I am asking that people tell there stories of first dates and blind date blunders which is what the topic of the club is at the moment.

nah havnt been on a date yet but i have plenty of chances just dont like the girls who want to go out with me more than friends.

love the new sig lacie.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-27 11:54:28

Ya know... I've never gone on a date exactly... I mean... not like a date on tv type date... Never went out to eat as a "couple" or went to movies as one... But if walking in woods with them counts...or stuff simple like that...

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-27 16:40:24

My first date with my now boyfriend was really awkward because we were close friends before the date. He was so nervous he was shaking! ahha and he wrapped his arm around me but I was at a weird angle (this was at the movies btw) and the arm rest was in my side but i didnt move because I was afriad he would move his arm, so after the movie I could barely walk because my back was so sore, he still doesnt know why (8 months later).

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-27 18:26:44

At 10/27/04 11:54 AM, Mihoshi wrote: But if walking in woods with them counts

and that is what lead u to ur first obortion! lol :P

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-27 18:30:09

At 10/27/04 09:23 AM, Halloween_Yoshi wrote: nah havnt been on a date yet but i have plenty of chances just dont like the girls who want to go out with me more than friends.

love the new sig lacie.

Thanks I am thinking of making a halloween sig but not sure what it should be.

Mihoshi wrote
Ya know... I've never gone on a date exactly... I mean... not
like a date on tv type date... Never went out to eat as a
"couple" or went to movies as one... But if walking in
woods with them counts...or stuff simple like that...

The "WOODS" ...sigh... That doesnt sound like much fun what do you do in the woods? ^_^

cherushi wrote wrote wrote
My first date with my now boyfriend was really awkward
because we were close friends before the date. He
was so nervous he was shaking! ahha and he wrapped
his arm around me but I was at a weird angle (this was
at the movies btw) and the arm rest was in my side but
i didnt move because I was afriad he would move his
arm, so after the movie I could barely walk because my
back was so sore, he still doesnt know why (8 months later).

Well thats just silly all because of some armrest LOL, I hope the movie was good.

Ok so Like i did something so bad today i have been tainted Here it goes and dont laugh.

I blammed a movie today ...sigh...

I will forever have 1 blam and 90+ protects how sad is that :( It was really a bad movie, so i dont feel so bad.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-10-27 18:48:23

At 10/27/04 06:30 PM, Lacie wrote: I will forever have 1 blam and 90+ protects how sad is that :( It was really a bad movie, so i dont feel so bad.

It could be worse, you could have 90 blams + 1 protect! I have almost double as many blams as I do saves, but I know it's OK because I'm helping out NG! Enough of that...