00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CR3470 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bbs Female Users Club

283,461 Views | 5,556 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-17 17:18:08

At 7/17/08 06:20 AM, emma-existential wrote: Ever had any regrets like that on here, like something you said or did that you've since looked back on and went "Something about this seems like it was a bad idea"?

I regret posts when I post in a thread that turns out to be going in a totally different direction that what I'd though. Like, I post something obnoxious thinking I'm funny in a serious thread.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-17 19:44:19

At 7/17/08 04:21 PM, Midian wrote: Since then, I've been very hesitant to post in the Art Forum.

You eventually got over it, right?

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-17 19:52:02

At 7/17/08 07:44 PM, Mechanical-Mistress wrote: You eventually got over it, right?

If I didn't, I wouldn't be here right now.

|

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-17 22:02:56

I steer absolutely clear of the Politics Forum, but it's not due to any past issues (just far too much bickering).

Face your Manga! Share it for best results. This was great until recently. The rest of this signature is false.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-17 22:35:12

At 7/17/08 10:02 PM, emma-existential wrote: I steer absolutely clear of the Politics Forum, but it's not due to any past issues (just far too much bickering).

Oh god, the politics forum. I used to be a regular there.

Cut throat is an understatement.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-17 23:01:33

I don't really like much of the forum. It's really annoying.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-17 23:01:46

Well, is there anything you all feel fairly strong about that you'd like to discuss in a moderately civil manner?

Face your Manga! Share it for best results. This was great until recently. The rest of this signature is false.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 00:48:58

At 7/17/08 10:02 PM, emma-existential wrote: I steer absolutely clear of the Politics Forum, but it's not due to any past issues (just far too much bickering).

I stay away from the Politics Forum for the same reason.

|

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 00:52:58

At 7/17/08 10:46 PM, Mendou wrote: It's all just biased people ranting on and on to one another. You're not missing anything, honestly.

And if you ever make a joke and/or sarcastic remark post at least two people will reply to you seriously with a post 10 times the length of your post.

They all need to calm down.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 01:04:29

At 7/18/08 01:01 AM, Mendou wrote: I dunno I think that's just CD6 you're talking about.

Who the hell is that guy, anyway?

|

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 01:15:19

At 7/18/08 01:01 AM, Mendou wrote: I dunno I think that's just CD6 you're talking about.

No, there are others.

Even poxpower replied to me seriously there this one time.

politics is a serious matter, a very dull one mind you.

For the most part this is true, but how can a thread like this be so serious?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 01:27:14

At 7/18/08 01:23 AM, Mendou wrote: Not gonna waste your time and go into detail, but lets just say he doesn't like agreeing on things.

I would never call him a troll though.

I would say, hes a non conformist who likes to argue.

If you post an arguement on whatever thats a hundred words long, he'll reply to you with a thousand word post argueing his arguement and he almost always wins out againest the masses.

Then people get pissed at him cause their sore losers, and next thing you know threads like this are created by his few followers that turn into violent flae wars themselves.

And everybopdy starts hating on him every chance they get.

I personally like the guy, don't see why everyone hates him over such trivial arguements.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 01:58:20

At 7/18/08 01:23 AM, Mendou wrote: Not gonna waste your time and go into detail, but lets just say he doesn't like agreeing on things.

After reading smc316's post, I think we should never bring anymore discussions about this celdoor6 whatever into this club... at all... ever...
(Don't correct me about spelling. We're done talking about him.)

SOOOOO...

Want to have fun guessing why a large majority of girls wear tight jeans?

|

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 02:00:50

At 7/18/08 01:58 AM, Midian wrote: (Don't correct me about spelling. We're done talking about him.)

Lololol wut r u talkin 'bout?

So there asses stick out?

I don't know.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 02:25:04

Wow. Now THAT is something to come back to.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 02:37:29

At 7/18/08 02:00 AM, smc316 wrote:
At 7/18/08 01:58 AM, Midian wrote: Want to have fun guessing why a large majority of girls wear tight jeans?

Low-rider jeans are the ones that have the ass stick out. Lots of whores wear them.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 02:42:17

At 7/18/08 02:37 AM, Mechanical-Mistress wrote:
Low-rider jeans are the ones that have the ass stick out. Lots of whores wear them.

Generally accompanied by heels and crop tops and "stylishly over-sized bangles"... among other things, of course. On a related, but indirect topic, is it just me or are tans getting too popular again? I'm not liking the rise in off-white and unnaturally-wood-brown tones...

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 02:58:04

At 7/18/08 02:42 AM, emma-existential wrote: Generally accompanied by heels and crop tops and "stylishly over-sized bangles"... among other things, of course. On a related, but indirect topic, is it just me or are tans getting too popular again? I'm not liking the rise in off-white and unnaturally-wood-brown tones...

I find the once white, now super dark tanned blonde girls to be extremely ugly. It never beings a good contrast.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 03:16:01

At 7/18/08 02:58 AM, Mechanical-Mistress wrote:
I find the once white, now super dark tanned blonde girls to be extremely ugly. It never beings a good contrast.

I don't/can't tan, and I'm not interested in girls with them, anyways. If it's their natural tone, then great, but it's usually not anymore and it looks so fake to me now. Too much blonde going around, too (and platinum's coming back). Ugh. Some girls can do it and look fine, but that's the minority.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 04:09:40

Is this a shot at me? <_<

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 04:11:54

General is the best forum on here, without it, there wouldn't be as many users anywhere.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 04:15:50

At 7/18/08 04:09 AM, SapphireLight wrote: Is this a shot at me? <_<

Hells no ma'am. I'm sure you look great (well, I don't know for SURE, but...).

It's just, I'm not really attracted to heavy tans (or some light ones) if they're not natural-looking. I'm frost white anyways, so it creates a brutal contrast also (and some girls look like airheads in certain stylecombinations when they're super-tanned... but I'm sure you look great).

^,^'

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 04:18:57

At 7/18/08 04:11 AM, Gagsy wrote: General is the best forum on here, without it, there wouldn't be as many users anywhere.

Politics forum is great, without it, there wouldn't be as many flame wars anywhere.

Lol you guys do one.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 04:27:20

At 7/18/08 04:18 AM, smc316 wrote:
Politics forum is great, without it, there wouldn't be as many flame wars anywhere.

Lol you guys do one.

Politics forum - Where no one learns anything, just shouts their own opinions until chaos ensures.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 04:29:43

At 7/18/08 04:27 AM, Gagsy wrote: Politics forum - Where no one learns anything, just shouts their own opinions until chaos ensures.

I meant do one for a forum other than Politics or general. Lol

In this layout;

"The ___ forum is great, without it, there wouldn't be as many _________ anywhere."

Fill in the blanks. Use whatever forums you like, it can be sarcastic or serial.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 04:31:25

At 7/18/08 04:29 AM, smc316 wrote:
I meant do one for a forum other than Politics or general. Lol

In this layout;

"The ___ forum is great, without it, there wouldn't be as many _________ anywhere."

Fill in the blanks. Use whatever forums you like, it can be sarcastic or serial.

The other forums are shit, even Video Games. Just crap constantly. At least with General, the crap goes quicker, and you have more chance of finding something actually interesting.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 04:34:36

At 7/18/08 04:31 AM, Gagsy wrote: The other forums are shit, even Video Games. Just crap constantly. At least with General, the crap goes quicker, and you have more chance of finding something actually interesting.

I beg to differ.

SOme days VG, politics, C&C and Wi?ht? are boring as fuck but general as shitloads of interesting and/or funny threads.

While other days the C&C is active, an interesting debate is going on in politics, a video game that isn't overally discussed is being discussed in VG and there are questions I can actually answer in Wi?ht? all the while general is nothing but shit.

It varies constantly, I never post just for the sake of posting which is why I can make 50+ posts on a day where their are a lot of interesting threads, and why I might not make any posts on days where their is nothing for me to say.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 04:58:57

At 7/18/08 04:34 AM, smc316 wrote:
I beg to differ.

SOme days VG, politics, C&C and Wi?ht? are boring as fuck but general as shitloads of interesting and/or funny threads.

While other days the C&C is active, an interesting debate is going on in politics, a video game that isn't overally discussed is being discussed in VG and there are questions I can actually answer in Wi?ht? all the while general is nothing but shit.

It varies constantly, I never post just for the sake of posting which is why I can make 50+ posts on a day where their are a lot of interesting threads, and why I might not make any posts on days where their is nothing for me to say.

We're all on here for the sake of posting. Regardless of whether you make 1 or 100 posts per day, you're on here looking for discussions in which to talk in.

The negativity about having 10,000+ posts is old and boring. Everyone has an opinion on everything, the ones with more posts just have more time on their hands.

Let's be honest, this club sucks. It offers nothing except a few girls and guys a little chit-chat about whatever random stuff is happening, like most clubs on here have turned into. This one just started that way.

Video Games forum makes me eyes bleed. Which Nintendo character will we discussing today? Oh and maybe some Halo to make the 13 years old happy.

I can't say anything about Wi/Ht, because I've just looked, never posted. It's too slow for my likings, and I imagine some people just forget to look bak for an answer to their question. Orr they post the same thing in general and get the answer 10 times quicker.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 11:42:57

I can't say anything about Wi/Ht, because I've just looked, never posted. It's too slow for my likings, and I imagine some people just forget to look bak for an answer to their question. Orr they post the same thing in general and get the answer 10 times quicker.

WI/HT is awesome, the people there are friendly and answer all questions, not to mention all the lists they have there.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2008-07-18 13:22:29

At 7/18/08 11:42 AM, sirtom93 wrote: WI/HT is awesome, the people there are friendly and answer all questions, not to mention all the lists they have there.

Yeah, I like WI/HT. I mean, if you hang around there for more than a few minutes, you'll be able to find threads that no one has posted the answer to yet.

And plus, there's no one posting "YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, NUB" when you go to ask a question. Users (especially NEVR) will give you an in-depth description of the answer to your problem.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature