00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is this...cheating?

9,768 Views | 168 Replies

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 15:57:32

Who cares she's frigg'n hot. if u r in a long distance relationship with your girlfriend just date both.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:02:57

At 3/9/05 03:57 PM, idea_guy wrote: Who cares she's frigg'n hot. if u r in a long distance relationship with your girlfriend just date both.

Quoted for great justice :)

The problem is when my GF comes to my house.. last weekend she did it :o

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:04:39

'Loyalty above everything' hm? :\

How would you feel if you found she was doing the same to you, Oz?

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:08:53

At 3/9/05 04:04 PM, Maus wrote: 'Loyalty above everything' hm? :\

How would you feel if you found she was doing the same to you, Oz?

Thanks to God you are lesbian, Maus :)

All we men cheat...and suck...

Let's clear the things...I just gave her a kiss... that's all... I haven't kissed her again... But of course I like her! But won't feel good kissing her while I'm with Eva... So I'm not really cheating on my GF...

But as I said, it's good to be lesbian...at least, you don't have to deal with jerks like me...

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:13:46

OZCAR HOW COULD j00!!!!11!11!!!1

j00 SAID j00 <3 ME!

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:16:24

That's retarded to assume that lesbians don't have the same problems, because we do. My ex was a cheater, like you are. Not all guys are cheaters, either. You are just making excuses for reprehensible behavior. You already said that you would consider her a cheater if she did the same. Shameful double standards and generalisations, to boot. >:|

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:17:08

Does your girlfriend visit the NG forums? Because if she doesn't then you could just not say anything and she'll never find out. If you have to ask people whether you should tell her then you can't be feeling that guilty about the whole thing because you know you haven't really done anything wrong, so you may as well keep it "on the down low".

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:19:27

I'm pretty sure that this is considered cheating.

Is this...cheating?

BBS Signature

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:22:00

Seriously though, that's cheating to me. A kiss on the cheek, probably not, but a 2 minute lip-to-lip kiss? Damn. Curse your secksay mexican pimping skillz. Sorry, off topic. Anyway, it doesn't matter if she's gone for a week or two. You still have an obligation as her boyfriend to respect each other's feelings for one another. Now, hopefully the girl isn't into you. Otherwise, the pics will probably be revealed, your GF will be pissed, and you could end up with a girl you never actually loved in the first place instead of the girl you really want.

BBS Signature

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:22:14

if you are lusting after your neighbor why dont you just do your gf a favor and break up with her? Its not fair to her if shes giving you 100% and youre giving her less. Plus would you want to be with someone that wasnt giving you 100%? I dont think so. So do her a favor and break up with her so that she can find someone that WILL give her the 100% that she deserves. No one deserves any less and youre wasting her time. *shrugs*

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:27:25

At 3/9/05 04:16 PM, Maus wrote: Shameful double standards and generalisations, to boot. >:|

This was posted in November... Now it's March... things happen... and people change his mind....

At 3/9/05 04:17 PM, scratchscientist wrote: Does your girlfriend visit the NG forums? Because if she doesn't then you could just not say anything and she'll never find out.

She doesn't speak english... She barely knows how to check her e-mail...

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:29:10

At 3/9/05 04:27 PM, Ozcar wrote: She doesn't speak english... She barely knows how to check her e-mail...

Safety precautions, eh? Pretty crafty of you. No way any cops gonna understand er, eh? Nudge nudge?

BBS Signature

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:30:31

I never have, and I never will cheat.

As much as you're a seemingly friendly and cheerful guy, Oz... it does offend me and I'm sure a select few others when you tar all guys with the same brush.

I've been tempted once or twice to look at perhaps another girl in a relationship - but I feel guilty even looking. Let alone kissing. In fact, I find a lot of guys befriend "hot" girls, while in relationships, don't do anything with them (yet) but they lie to themselves and ac t like they're exactly the same as having a guy friend... when they know they'd end up kissing the girl in a heartbeat.

I couldn't cheat - it'd probably hurt me more than it would my girlfriend in fact, knowing I've betrayed my morals. So I have to say, what you did was bad.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:33:11

Fair do's. I remember seeing this thread aaaaaaages ago, so I'm guessing you didn't tell her or you wouldn't still be posting in it. Well my advice to you is don't tell her. I've been with my girlfriend for almost 4 years, and I've done some stupid stuff where I've thought, "If I don't tell her then she'll never know and won't get hurt". The way I see it as long as you don't still want this girl and it was just a one-off then there's no point telling her.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:44:07

At 3/9/05 04:33 PM, scratchscientist wrote: The way I see it as long as you don't still want this girl and it was just a one-off then there's no point telling her.

If you go down that road, you should be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you don't let slip that your girlfriend finds out.

The damage that kind of situation causes gets exponentially worse over time, I know from the recieving point of view. If you kiss someone and own up - big thing. Easy choice though. Either you stay with the person because they still want you, or you're dumped (hey, don't do the crime if you can't do the time, eh?).

However, if you leave it 3 years down the line, you'll have built up a great relationship, then boom. Out of the blue they might find out that you've been lying and decieving them for a prolonged period - and in their mind, if you can lie about that, what else can you lie about?

Also, if you're able to effortlessly keep secrets from the person you're with, I do question your love for them - since if I love someone, I find it hard to decieve them.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:47:05

At 3/9/05 04:30 PM, BazzMann wrote: So I have to say, what you did was bad.

But of course I did bad...but as I said, this happened 4 months ago...

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:53:14

At 3/9/05 04:47 PM, Ozcar wrote:
At 3/9/05 04:30 PM, BazzMann wrote: So I have to say, what you did was bad.
But of course I did bad...but as I said, this happened 4 months ago...

Yeah I know, but 4 months ago I was dealing with my own shiznit I believe, so never posted to this topic.

<3

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:55:05

At 8/27/04 03:28 PM, Ozcar wrote:
At 8/27/04 03:25 PM, AC500BELOW wrote: nice image.
Here's the image

anyways, all of your topics are annoying, so stop making them.
And all your answers stupids, so stop breathing...

its not your fault you were horny!

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 16:56:12

Well Ozcar, you could tell your GF you were just uhhhhh... ridiculing your neighbour by posting pics of her kissing "some random guy".

Dunno, that's the best I could come up in 1 minute.