00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Splatstreamslim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is this...cheating?

9,792 Views | 168 Replies

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-08-30 00:01:33

At 8/29/04 11:56 PM, scottmale24 wrote: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Thanks to god whe don{t have the Jerry Springer show here >:)

Is this...cheating?

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-08-30 00:11:57

At 8/27/04 03:29 PM, _eLMo_ wrote:

its not cheating your just kissing. You still love Eva? If you do that means its not cheating just doing something different. As long as you love her its not cheating.

holy shit thats about the dumbest thing ive ever heard in my life
its more like if you love her you WONT go kissing the floozie next door and you will be loyal even if you dont see her for a month. thats no excuse to kiss some other girl. if you love her and your kissing some other girl then you dont really love her cause if you did you would be with her and only her. yes you cheated. id know im a woman, we know these things

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-08-30 00:14:34

be homest tell her shell probably be pissed just dont do it again

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-08-30 00:17:32

At 8/30/04 12:14 AM, TyeMillerIsSoCool wrote: be homest tell her shell probably be pissed just dont do it again

Well, the problem is that she had already given to me a chance...because I cheated on her before...

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-08-30 00:40:16

May I ask why she even kissed you in the first place? I didn't read all of the posts so I probably missed it.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-08-30 00:48:02

At 8/30/04 12:40 AM, Vlux wrote: May I ask why she even kissed you in the first place? I didn't read all of the posts so I probably missed it.

I asked her to give me a kiss..she said yes, so I gave her the kiss...

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-08-30 00:54:56

At 8/30/04 12:48 AM, UncleOzcar wrote:
At 8/30/04 12:40 AM, Vlux wrote: May I ask why she even kissed you in the first place? I didn't read all of the posts so I probably missed it.
I asked her to give me a kiss..she said yes, so I gave her the kiss...

Yes I know, but I meant to ask why she said yes?

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-08-30 00:59:34

I don't consider it cheating if it's just a kiss...unless it was longer than a minute.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-08-30 01:16:12

At 8/30/04 12:54 AM, Vlux wrote: Yes I know, but I meant to ask why she said yes?

And why not?

Girls likes me :)

At 8/30/04 12:59 AM, darklotus66 wrote: I don't consider it cheating if it's just a kiss...unless it was longer than a minute.

DAMN!

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-08-30 21:18:43

You're 23?... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh and another thing, quit kissing 10 year olds you paedo fuck

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-10-09 02:20:41

At 8/27/04 07:44 PM, HeinousDude wrote:
She looks like shrapnel....

Stop posting pictures of Shrapnella you pervert.

When we gave you those pictures.. THEY WERE IN TRUST MAN.

WE HATE YOU.

NO MORE 3 WAY WEBCAM SEX.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-10-09 02:39:17

At 8/27/04 03:23 PM, Ozcar wrote: Ouhh...oh...

You're a whore.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-10-09 02:44:09

Ok...the dumbest thing to do was putting the damn picture on here. god damn.. What if one of her friends decides to go surfing the net and runs acrossed it...Yur fucked! So you might as well tell her now.. Or maybe this is all bullshit and you just want to sound like a "pimp" or something. Cuz honestly..who the hell meets a hot chick and is all "hey wanna watch flashes on newgrounds with me".. I really dont think it works like that. But there was one time i was at Best Buy with my gf and a couple of her friends and one of her friends was talkin to an employee about a movie she couldnt find...then he started talking about videos games and some how got her number....i dont know. And i really dont understand why everyone is all "Oh man! she is hot! Id bone her! dump yur gf and go with her!" cuz you really cant tell what she looks like with yur head tilted... .. .. *looks around*...im done.. lol (sorry for any misspelling or mad grammer lol)

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-10-09 02:45:48

i ment Bad Grammer....and YES its cheating.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-10-09 02:51:18

Ozcar, this is definitely cheating. I suggest that you try to restrain yourself from doing this again in the future because, damn. Eva took you back before, and you were dumb enough to cheat again? Keep your hormones to yourself and Eva. Besides, that guy has a point. She could find out easily by this topic that you did this.

Okay, enough crap from me. Bottom line, here's my opinion: It's cheating, shame on you to do it twice on one girl, shame on her to have accepted you back for the first time.

Peace.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-16 23:12:14

Ozcar, you're royally fucked man. You obviously don't love this girl if you can't stop your natural urges for her. I mean Christ, you ASKED the girl for a KISS!?!? Maybe you should be dumping Eva because obviously she does not satisfy you enough.

You're definitely cheating on her and you're betraying her if you don't tell her. You're probably better off being free man. I'd say, dump Eva, have fun with your chick, and stop cheating on girls you gay bastard.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-16 23:14:07

Filthy cheater. >=(

Give me 10 Hail Marys and 5 bucks.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-16 23:14:32

iunno...myt ex used to always kiss girls and that wasnt cheating...it was pretty nice dating a bi chick

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-16 23:19:14

Looks like cheating to me. Similar thing happened to me, but we almost got all the way before I figured out it wasn't fair to my girlfriend. I didn't tell her for a while, but when she just staight out asked, I had to tell her. We talked it out, and we were okay afterwards. It just depends on the person. If you really care of Eva, you can both put it behind you and think about your future together, and not what happened in the past.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-16 23:21:08

I don't think you shoul tell your gf. I sure as hell wouldn't. IMO you should just keep it a secret, besides it sounds like you're never going to stop cheating on any gf you'll ever have, and if you do tell her then you're a dumbass.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-16 23:29:22

um why the hell did you turn your webcam on?! i mean why? thats just a bad decision.... um i guess it could be cheating but i guess it couldnt be? lol my hot neibhor shot me down cause we're best friends... so your still a lucky basturd. But i have to agree that was a pretty in depth kiss.... i would tell your girlfriend that you did something on the spur of the moment but then stopped yourself because you love? her. you got to build a case up defending yourself or she will go to town with you.

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-16 23:33:37

Ozcahs a playah! Go Ozcar! Go Ozcar!

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-16 23:36:00

Ozcar, you lucky so and so ;)

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-17 00:41:46

Ozcar you look more like you're sucking the life out of her than giving her a kiss. Did your mother teach you how to kiss? Want me to teach you properly :-p?

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-17 00:48:36

Of course it's cheating. I thought this was gonna be hard. :( Rename the topic "I kissed a girl and had to tell all you guys about it"

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-17 04:53:23

At 8/27/04 03:23 PM, Ozcar wrote: Blah blah cheating blah

People like you make me feel sick to my stomach. Kissing or making any kind of sexual contact witho another person is cheating. You're a fucking asshat, i hate cheaters they cause pain and are weak individuals

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-17 04:56:21

tell her, say you were drunk though....

BBS Signature

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-17 05:01:45

At 8/27/04 03:23 PM, Ozcar wrote: And...is this cheating? Should I tell this to Eva (My girlfriend) that I met a girl, she was nice, she was hot, and I gave her a kiss because I was horny? (That was all...just a kiss that lasted around of 2 minutes)

Or what?

I would said no..Cause what? I got a Gf too and i kiss other girl too...(friend one duh) not like is everyone and just kiss her for hi or bye not like im there in the middle of no where doing nothing else...like your mom how many times she can kiss you when you go see her. So i would said that not cheating on your Gf so do what ever you want to unless is fuck her >< there you go...

~BV~

Response to Is this...cheating? 2004-11-17 05:18:51

You should've fucked her. So what if you have a girlfriend, never stopped me. I'd plow that girl senseless and no don't tell your girlfriend. Instead, just break up with her and start doing your neighbour. It just gets too complicated when you start fucking two or even three girls at once, unless they're into that sort of thing. If not, then it could end up blowing up in your face, word gets around that cheat on your women and your chances of scoring go down.

I'd say, if you like the neighbour better, than go for her and dump your girlfriend. Either that or just don't tell her about the kiss. Trust me, that's close enough to cheating. How would you feel if she was giving face to another man?

Response to Is this...cheating? 2005-03-09 15:47:02

She's not bad at all. Nice job