00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mihaithecool just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG vampire Empire

792,722 Views | 30,790 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 18:59:47

I would like to join.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 19:05:27

Midnight laughs, and vanishes from the chains, reappearing behind Tiger. He swiftly puts him in a choke hold. "Fine on offense, but you need to give your defense some more work!" he says, grinning.

[Okay, then: Hopefully, StormWolf or Ghaleon'll be here with info on how to do that. I'm too bloody tired to think of the joining instructions.]

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 19:10:44

At 2/21/05 07:05 PM, psykolord wrote: Midnight laughs, and vanishes from the chains, reappearing behind Tiger. He swiftly puts him in a choke hold. "Fine on offense, but you need to give your defense some more work!" he says, grinning.

*Tiger gags then drops and flips Midnight over his back. He then leaps up in the air and creates twenty clones of him self useing the same trick he used on Alex.* Well master what is real and what is fake?

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 19:15:19

Midnight laughs quietly, then burns his own eyes out of his skull. Relying on his sense of energy, he leaps at the real Tiger, punching him square in the face. "That trick may fool sight, but the other senses can counter such a technique."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 19:19:36

At 2/21/05 07:15 PM, psykolord wrote: Midnight laughs quietly, then burns his own eyes out of his skull. Relying on his sense of energy, he leaps at the real Tiger, punching him square in the face. "That trick may fool sight, but the other senses can counter such a technique."

*As Tiger is thrown back he flips and plants a boot squarely into Midnights jaw. Then as he land he stops mid attack.* Damn it! Master Rena is calling for me to come back to the empire. I think that we have had enough funn as it is and we should head home. Altough we can come back to this place any time you wish.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 19:53:49

Midnight groans, and grabs ShadowFang. "Okay, guess we'd better head back. Shadow seems to be calling me, anyways...." he says, as he teleports himself and Tiger back to the main hall of Castle Midnight. He sees the ghost immediately. "Tiger, go see what Rena wants. I'll handle this..." he says, holding ShadowFang at the ready.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 20:05:12

*Tiger walks to his room trusting that Midnight can handel things.* <Tiger> Yea Rena what can I do for you? <Rena> I hope you didnt forget that I am going to refine you> *Tigers eyes go wide but he nods.* <Tiger> Yes I remember. What did you have in mind. <Rena< we are going out to the mortal world and we are going to have a nice night on the town. <Tiger> Um ok what ever you wish. *Rena and Tiger walk out of the caslte and Tiger looks at Midnight as the pass through the main hall. [telepathicly to Midnight] Master I dont know what she is planing to do . Is there any advice you can give?

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 20:09:40

As his eyes finish reforming, Midnight glares at the spirit, able to see it more clearly. Well, just stay away from the bars, Tiger. Trust me, you'll wind up in a fight.... warns Midnight telepathically. Midnight then fixes his attention on the spirit in front of him, barely noticing Shadow and the others. "Ah, so you have returned for your revenge?" asks Midnight, grinning. The ghost moans, and coalesces into its true form, that of a long-dead knight. Midnight grins, and assumes a swordfighting stance, waiting for the knight to attack.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 03:45:39

At 2/21/05 06:59 PM, Vampire_lord_777 wrote: I would like to join.

Sure.
First of all you need to pick a clan.

Death Ravens leader StormWolf. This clan has the skill to fly with wings or telekinic power.
Blood Hunter leader Pykolord. This clan has mind powers can control lesser minds etc
Aqua Muertos leader Gheleonx5z. This clan are the marines of the empire. Only vampires that can swim.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 10:48:07

At 2/22/05 03:45 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: Death Ravens leader StormWolf. This clan has the skill to fly with wings or telekinic power.
Blood Hunter leader Pykolord. This clan has mind powers can control lesser minds etc
Aqua Muertos leader Gheleonx5z. This clan are the marines of the empire. Only vampires that can swim.

Why must you always call us the Marines? lol I mean it's not like you call the death raven's the air force or anything lol =D

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 10:52:28

At 2/22/05 10:48 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Why must you always call us the Marines?

Yes I must. The little voices in my head tell me to.

lol I mean it's not like you call the death raven's the air force or anything lol =D

No because they are more like the paras. Come from the air and fight on the ground.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 12:55:11

i thought the blood hunter's skill was their fighting skill? them being better than the others at combat. learn something new everyday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------
Vincent woke up. He crawled to the nearby wall and sat ageanst it. "i better sort this poison out sometime soon, before it ends up killing me or getting me killed. I better find out what poison it is before i go and end up getting a cure for the wrong thing." He got up. He put his clothes that he dropped in front of the door previouisly away. He picked up his new sword and left out the front door. He stood and thought for a minuite where he should be heading. He headed towards the direction of a guard's station.

He stood outside the local station. He walked towards the door and kicked the door down. "hey, you, your under arrest for damage of propa-" the guard chocked then died on the floor because Vincent put his dagger into the guard's neck. He then pulled out his sword and started cutting down the guards. He headed around the corradors and hallways until he got to a door that looked rich. He bursted in to see a rich looking built man sitting at a desk. Vincent walked over and before the soilder could stand Vincent had his sword at his neck. "Now, who are you?" Vincent asked.
"i'm the assistant head of this station. what do you want?" The soilder answered, he appeared unscared and relaxed.
"i'll tell you what i want, i want to know the name of the poison you put at the tips of your crossbows designed to kill vampires. If you don't answer or come up with the wrong answer, I will cut you to the point of being an unreconised body. "
"why would you want to know that, thats classified for you."
"I want to know because I got hit by one of your stupid guards by accedent, of course I killed him and the rest of his friends. I guess if it's classified for me then i may as well just jam but sword in your neck."
The soilder seemed shocked.
"that would normally of killed any vampire or human hit by it."
"yeah, well, i survive, now, speak the name of the poison."
"It's the venom of a graft snake and the venom of a grim snake, we call the mixture, MK2. Multi Killer 2. The first 1 failed to kill even a rat."
"o.k, thanks." Vincent spoke before dropped his sword and beating the hell out of the assistant head. He grabbed the assistant head's head and threw it into the desk. Vincent then grabbed his body and threw it ageanst the wall. He was unconsouis. Vincent then took of the assistant's helmet then hit it ageanst the wall just hard enough to get rid of his memory of the day. Vincent then wiped the blood of the guards onto the assistant head and then ran out the back door back to his own home. To decide the next course of action.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 13:14:51

*Rena has Tiger out in a human tavern. His hair is sliked back and instead of his normal combat cloths he is in the finest silk. They sit at the best table in the house and Rena has ordered food that even as a mortal Tiger never touched.* <Rena> See this isnt that bad, now is it? <Tiger> Not really but I hate all these human thoughts. They are so point less and are starting to give me a head ache. <Rena> Just relax and enjoy the night. *As they sit Tiger sees two hunters walk in and he sense they are meeting others here for dinner. [Telepathicly to Midnight or any other vampire that can hear ] I need to speak with one of you mind to mind. I may need help before this night is out and I dont want to worrie Rena with it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 14:10:12

At 2/22/05 10:52 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: No because they are more like the paras. Come from the air and fight on the ground.

Ok but when have you ever seen my clan fight underwater? Can you really say Marines?

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 15:33:49

At 2/22/05 02:10 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Ok but when have you ever seen my clan fight underwater? Can you really say Marines?

In the time I've been here, I haven't seen one incident where the Aqua Muertos have actually used their swimming power, and I kinda think that you should have a better skill to be honest. It seems that the other clans use their techniques frequently and you really don't need yours. And the matter of being the only ones who can swim raises another question, surely before becoming a vampire the person can swim, and they wouldn't really suffer sudden memory loss, so wouldn't, theoretically, all vampires be able to swim or learn to swim?

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 16:37:54

At 2/18/05 10:13 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
"Oh Animus!" Out of seeminly nowhere at all Ash charges to animus through hundrends on both sides. Ash now covered from head to toe in battle armour. Though unknown to Animus that it was all enchanted armour. A fact that he was about to find out though, as Ash charged right into Animus and blocking his atta with... his left arm? Animus was shocked, how the heck did he get his arm back? "New armour do you like it?" Ash said to animus, who now upon closer inspeaction could see his arm wasn't really there, it was as if the armour had created a spiritual new left arm thatcouldn't be seen. "Baal is the least of your worries, and I have no problem trying to kill you while this hell is going on around us."

<animus remains on his horse and hefts the scyth from hand to hand ocasionaly giving it a twirl for the look of the thing "ah your forgeting somthing. enchanted armour wont save you from an enchanted sword. but i want to play with you first." animus hopes this gamble will work after all ash cant posibly know his sword is missing and he does have a small advantage being on horseback he rears the animal its armoured legs kicking at the air as he does so he notices dante rushing towards him, he and dante go way back so the champion of all aqua mertious vampires would probably be rushing to help ....well he bloody well had better be, overhead anubis is flying . dante has chainged direction now. animus is no longer on horseback ash is surprisingly proficiant with his new armour and dante is helping baal. animus breaths a sigh of releaf and simultainiously swings sweeps and jabs with the scyth blocking incoming blows with its shaft and back end plate. "why dont we put this to one side for a while? i would much rather help baal than end your existance today.." ash simply sneers in responce aparently hell bent on revenge a lycovamp gets in a lucky slash to his left leg providing an opening for ash who thrusts hard with his (what? im just gonna put sword for now) and gets a clean cut streight into the mid section of animus, who turns to mist walks up the length of the blade flows around ash who is flailing wildly with the sword trying to conect in vein with animus's insubstantial form . animus's scyth re forms above ashes head who instinctivly lifts his sword to block. only to find the fully solid animus is actualy behind him with a thin knife pressed againced his neck in the tinyest of gaps between the helmet and the enchanted brestplate. "give up ash. i have more important things to atend to than y......damn" ash turns round slowly to find lilith flamked by romak has her two handed sword to animus's throat romak is ready with a throwing knife "if you make any kind of sudden moves ill hurl this so fast it will take you 3 seconds just to realise your dead....and you know i can do it" ash picks up his sword ready to taunt animus "you hear that trator. we have you now" he lifts up the sword ready to hit animus with it when he suddenly finds a knife growing out of his brestplate "i wasnt bloody well taking to him you little bugger. now then the next one will go through your head we are gonna take him back to the castle and lock him in the secure room. you arent going to kill him" romak spits on the ground "even trators deserve a hearing" ash is very very pissed off. but he dare not strike. he may be stronger and older than romak. but you cant fight what you cant hit and he knew in hes heart of hearts that romak was simply to quick...especialy seing as he didnt know where romaks brother was. the two had a tendancy to travel around together. like flu and fever so through gritted teath he pulled out the dagger the brestplate healing him and astonishingly itself when the wepon was removed from it "fine, id expect no less from one of his own children. are you one of the ones that deserted the castle? i thought you could never be found to be running away!" romak shruged "no you wont catch me running off...." in the blink of an eye he was behind ash leaning so that his lips where mere milimeters away from ashes ear "im far to quick to be caught" another blink and he is standing in his origonal position..ash couldent help noticing somthing odd about him....there was a sword on his back....a straingly familier sword....>

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 16:41:29

At 2/22/05 03:33 PM, WhenGamersAttack wrote:

so wouldn't, theoretically, all vampires be able to swim or learn to swim?

lets just say its a bugger swiming in a substance that burns your flesh like acid.

we dont have that problem XD

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 16:41:36

At 2/22/05 03:33 PM, WhenGamersAttack wrote:
At 2/22/05 02:10 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Ok but when have you ever seen my clan fight underwater? Can you really say Marines?
In the time I've been here, I haven't seen one incident where the Aqua Muertos have actually used their swimming power...

Actually I have on one occasion. A couple of my clan members where near a body of water and I used it to get to them quickly. I think thats the only time though. I've always seen us Aqua's as being metter magic users than the rest.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 19:26:40

Midnight and Shadow both hear Tiger's message. "Shadow, get to his aid! I have this!" says Midnight, his attention mostly on the ghost knight in front of him (hence his misinterpretation of Tiger's message XD). Shadow nods, and vanishes, reappearing in an alleyway next to the tavern. She mutters under her breath, shifting into a more human-looking form, then strolls into the tavern, sitting down at Tiger's table. Immediately she opens up a mindlink with him. What is it, Tiger? she asks, keeping her sword hidden. Midnight was a bit busy, so he sent me.

Midnight grins at his opponent. "How many years ago did I kill you? Fifty? A hundred? And yet you persist in your desire for revenge? Fool, revenge is not such a necessity that you must torment yourself for so many years over destroying me!" he scolds. The knight taps his sword on the ground, the blade passing right through the floor. "I am not here to take your life, Midnight....only to give warning..." says the spirit. Midnight frowns in confusion. "Warning?" he asks, as if to confirm what he cannot believe he has just heard.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 20:52:01

Travelling across a mountain side he looks upon a crystal he holds in his hand the brightly shimmers more and more as he approaches his destination. The vampire slayer known as Konstanin moves across the mountains searching for something, a lost temple buried deep beneath the grounde. He comes across the entrance to a well hidden cave, and slowly creeps inside. His crystal brightly lights up the cave as he can see the silouhette of temples and towering statues depicting vampires. He continues on searching for what his crystal pulls him too.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 21:31:48

At 2/22/05 07:26 PM, psykolord wrote: Midnight and Shadow both hear Tiger's message. "Shadow, get to his aid! I have this!" says Midnight, his attention mostly on the ghost knight in front of him (hence his misinterpretation of Tiger's message XD). Shadow nods, and vanishes, reappearing in an alleyway next to the tavern. She mutters under her breath, shifting into a more human-looking form, then strolls into the tavern, sitting down at Tiger's table. Immediately she opens up a mindlink with him. What is it, Tiger? she asks, keeping her sword hidden. Midnight was a bit busy, so he sent me.

<Tiger> What are the odds of seeing you here glad you stoped by. [telepathicly] There are two hunters here and more on the way. Rena MUST not know that I called you or that the hunters are here unless there is no way to hide it. Just go to the bar as if you ment to stop here tonight and just happened to see us. Then keep an eye on the hunters and be ready to fight if need be.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 21:45:29

Shadow smirks, and walks up to the bar. "Give me some wine, please..." she says, sliding a silver coin across the bar. The bartender snatches it up quickly, and examines it, biting it once to make sure it's authentic. Satisfied, he passes her a glass of wine, which she begins sipping at thoughtfully.

Midnight watches as the knight lowers its blade. "Yes, a warning....about a being that seeks the annihilation of both the mortal and vampyr groups..." it says. "A being that lives and yet draws no breath, that you have met before, and which despises your entire race for having defeated it already..." says the knight, as it fades away, leaving Midnight in the room with Ada and Victoria to ponder this riddle....

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 21:55:36

At 2/22/05 09:45 PM, psykolord wrote: Shadow smirks, and walks up to the bar. "Give me some wine, please..." she says, sliding a silver coin across the bar. The bartender snatches it up quickly, and examines it, biting it once to make sure it's authentic. Satisfied, he passes her a glass of wine, which she begins sipping at thoughtfully.

*One of the hunters walks up to Shadow.* <Hunter> Hey whats a pretty girl like you doing all alone on a night like this? *Tiger groans and prays that this wont end badly.* <Rena> Wow it was sure odd that Shadow came here. <Tiger> Yea it was odd. Now what is this drink that I have here. <Rena> Its a rum and coke silly you never had one before?

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 22:03:44

Shadow turns to the hunter, and grins, keeping her fangs concealed. "I just left my home for something to drink...." she says, keeping herself from smirking at her own pun.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 22:11:08

At 2/22/05 10:03 PM, psykolord wrote: Shadow turns to the hunter, and grins, keeping her fangs concealed. "I just left my home for something to drink...." she says, keeping herself from smirking at her own pun.

<Hunter> Please then come over and join us for a drink.

[Telepathicly] Shadow please dont attack them. If you do than I am going to have to jump in.
<Tiger> No I have never had this motal drink before. As a matter of fact I never even really gone out to a mortal resturant before. <Rena> Really thats awfull hun. Well we are going to have to change that. I will teach you about the finer things in life such as this.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 22:14:11

Shadow smiles. If they try anything, I will not just kill them, I will level this entire damned village! she responds, before walking over calmly and taking a seat with the hunters.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 22:18:52

At 2/22/05 10:14 PM, psykolord wrote: Shadow smiles. If they try anything, I will not just kill them, I will level this entire damned village! she responds, before walking over calmly and taking a seat with the hunters.

<Tiger> Um Rena I think we are about to have trouble. <Rena> Why do you say that? * Tiger nods and Rena looks over to see one of the hunters trying to feel up on Shadow. Tiger starts to stand but waits to see if Shadow can deal with this in a nonviolent way.*

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 22:20:36

Shadow smiles, as her arm automatically reaches for the hand of the hunter. "Please, be a bit of a gentleman, good sir!" she says, doing her best to avoid ripping him limb from limb. I suggest you and Rena leave before I blast this entire village to rubble.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 22:26:33

At 2/22/05 10:20 PM, psykolord wrote: Shadow smiles, as her arm automatically reaches for the hand of the hunter. "Please, be a bit of a gentleman, good sir!" she says, doing her best to avoid ripping him limb from limb. I suggest you and Rena leave before I blast this entire village to rubble.

*The drunkin hunter keeps up his foolish atempts to get a feel. Then the other hunters try and join in.* <Rena> Please wait out side I am gonna help Shadow or save the hunters I dont know which. *Tiger walks toward them hopeing he is not to late.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-22 22:28:19

Shadow smirks, knowing that the hunters have just signed their own death warrants. "Really, giving your lives for a cheap feel? Is it really worth it?" she asks, drawing her sword and smiling dangerously. "Now, kind sirs, I suggest you back off before this sword is stained with your blood. Is that clear?" she asks, deciding to give them one last chance at life.