00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG vampire Empire

791,096 Views | 30,790 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-18 17:30:56

OK so I'm in the melee am I? best place to be in my opinion.

*Dante spins with his enchanted spear, dispatchin another lycovamp. "This is stupid, we could at this all day!" He starts chanting under his breath, all the while dodging the claws and teeth of his enemies. "Zingaflorabadgerbadgermushroompleasegodletthiswork" A bubble of red light appears around Dante, black lightning crackling over it. He grins and makes a gesture with his free hand. The bubble expands, vaporising all lycovamps that it comes in conact with. Unfortunatly the bubble only expands by about 20 feet, but thanks to the dense pack of bodies around him, he takes out a fair amount or enemies. Through the space cleared he spies Animus with an unfamiliar vamp. Marking his postion in mind Dante starts to hack his toward his old friend.*

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-18 18:50:01

Midnight nods, and begins to glow with energy. "I'm ready when you are, Tiger," he says, grinning. The white form releases the stasis, though it obviously no longer affects Tiger, and fades back into the ShadowFang.

Shadow nods, grinning. Suddenly, she hears a noise from one of the side passages leading off the main hall. She looks towards the passage the noise came from. "What in the flying Hells?" she asks aloud.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-19 00:06:28

At 2/18/05 06:50 PM, psykolord wrote: Midnight nods, and begins to glow with energy. "I'm ready when you are, Tiger," he says, grinning. The white form releases the stasis, though it obviously no longer affects Tiger, and fades back into the ShadowFang.

*Tiger begins to chant in a low under tone. The castle shakes and then with a mighty bang and flash of light the castle dissappears.* Well Master I thnk we can return to the empire if you have no wish to explore my realm. Also I wonder if any of your books might explain why it was so hard to hold a human in the Psi realm?

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-19 00:51:52

Midnight shrugs. "They might, I'd have to go and read them some more. For now, however, I would rather explore this place.....well, whatever is left to explore!"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-19 00:55:20

At 2/19/05 12:51 AM, psykolord wrote: Midnight shrugs. "They might, I'd have to go and read them some more. For now, however, I would rather explore this place.....well, whatever is left to explore!"

What do you mean whats left. I didnt do that much damage did I ? *Rena giggles and slaps Tigers behindl.* Um big boy ya kinda lost it. *Tiger trys to remember what happened but it hurts his head so he gives up.* Well I know of a cave not far from here if you two are up for some walking.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-19 00:59:41

Midnight nods. "I teleport everywhere too often. I need some damn exercise!" he exclaims, grinning,

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-19 01:07:46

At 2/19/05 12:59 AM, psykolord wrote: Midnight nods. "I teleport everywhere too often. I need some damn exercise!" he exclaims, grinning,

*Tiger sets off at a run when Rena all of a sudden stops and looks worried.* <Rena> Oh no I left our Hell Cat out in our room! Tiger I am so sorry if any thing is messed up. *She teleports back to the castle* <Tiger> I swear if that damned cat screws up MY silk bed sheets I will turn it inside out! * he sets off at a jog and all the time mutters darkly about what will happen if the animal has damaged anything of his.* Master how much damage could a young Hell Cat do in the time we left it alone?

{Last post for tonight. Cya later.}

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-19 01:12:49

Midnight laughs. "Not much. They tend to be fascinated with silk, actually. They never tear it apart, but just play with it for a while," he says, catching up to Tiger and keeping pace with him.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-19 05:01:40

Anubis walks around the ceiling and then a brain wave. "Oh forget this I'm going to see if Baal is about." Anubis jumps down and goes out the window and flies off to see if Baal is home.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-19 15:44:04

At 2/19/05 01:12 AM, psykolord wrote: Midnight laughs. "Not much. They tend to be fascinated with silk, actually. They never tear it apart, but just play with it for a while," he says, catching up to Tiger and keeping pace with him.

*Tiger nods and they come to the cave of which he spoke. Tiger walks in and begins the steep climb down.* Master this is were I come to train and if you wish you could teach me a few of you combate tricks and I will show you soe of mine.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-19 17:48:38

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------
Vincent arrives at the mansion. "home, not so sweet, home" Vincent wispers to himself as he enters the front door. The door closes and suddanly and knife gets put to his neck. "don't move at all, otherwise i will cut your throat." A young woman's voice said to him. "It's me, Vincent." Vincent said, he knew the woman was Karen (i'm not too sure what Vincent's sister's name, i'm guessing) she carried on putting the knife to his neck. Vincent dropped his old clothes onto the floor. (a little note, i forgot to put that he picked up his clothes after he won the fighting comp.) "Vincent.......what.....the.....hell.....are....you" Karen then said. "i mean Vincent, you went crazy, you killed the old residents of this home and put them into the basement. You killed loads of people on the street after you went crazy, judging at your clothes."
"i......have been in a compition, thats why they are blood staind. it was a hand to hand one, i won it. I won a sword and alot of cash."
"how much....."
"40,000 gold coins."
"oh........my...........god.............."
Karen let her guard down because she was so shocked. Vincent elbowed her in the stoumach (sp?) He ran up stairs and drew his sword. "Stay away Karen......just stay.....away...." Vincent said nervouisly. He didn't want to hurt Karen but he didn't want Karen finding out. "Vincent, how could you be so cold as to kill as many as you have done! and what happened when you went crazy! you can't be human....what you've done is too cold." Karen shouted at him. Vincent then in confusion just ran towards her sister and did a spinning horizontal slash to Karen. It was block but her knife but the streanth of it threw her knife away and flung her into the wall. He relaxed for some strange reason walked towards her sister, Karen. Karen looked in shocked open eyes as she soon relised Vincent's secret. She then started crawling back wards, away from him in fear. but soon hit the wall. She ran past him and out the door in pure fear. "shame....it had to end like this." Vincent said to himself. He fell onto his knees as the poison kicked in, he soon relised it kicked in since he felt relaxed. He fell onto his side and fell unconsouis.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-19 22:52:59

Midnight nods, grinning, and unsheathes his sword, then looks at Tiger questioningly. "Sword combat, or hand-to hand?" he asks, holding his sword at his side.

Shadow jumps as a hand lands on her shoulder...or, rather, slides through her shoulder. She leaps out of the throne, and spins to face her "guest", a ghostly form. "What....or who...the hell are you?" she demands.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-19 22:55:42

At 2/19/05 10:52 PM, psykolord wrote: Midnight nods, grinning, and unsheathes his sword, then looks at Tiger questioningly. "Sword combat, or hand-to hand?" he asks, holding his sword at his side.

* Tiger sets the SoulReaper down.* Hand to haned. * The then throws a spining kick for Midnights face.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-19 22:57:17

Midnight tosses the ShadowFang to the side, and grabs Tiger's leg, spinning him over and dropping him. "Or foot to hand, I suppose!" he laughs. A ghostly white form emanates from the ShadowFang. "Hey, be more careful, would'ya?!" yells ShadowFang.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-20 05:01:06

Anubis arrives at Baals castle. "Anyone know where Lord Baal? Someone must know." Anubis continues walks round the cast;le searching for Baal.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-20 11:14:52

At 2/20/05 05:01 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: Anubis arrives at Baals castle. "Anyone know where Lord Baal? Someone must know." Anubis continues walks round the cast;le searching for Baal.

Big battle outside Baal's castle. No one is really going to even be inside the castle to tell ya. If anubis can't hear the battle then he probebly won't get any respone.

I gotta add the next part soon lol

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-20 11:32:37

Anubis stands on the roof of Baals castle trying to spot him in the chaos below. "Come on where are you......Are forget this." Anubis jumps of this roof and draws his sabre and he flies down into the fight.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-20 13:00:37

At 2/19/05 10:57 PM, psykolord wrote: Midnight tosses the ShadowFang to the side, and grabs Tiger's leg, spinning him over and dropping him. "Or foot to hand, I suppose!" he laughs. A ghostly white form emanates from the ShadowFang. "Hey, be more careful, would'ya?!" yells ShadowFang.

*Tigerspins on the floor in a sweep at Midnights legs. He knows he will miss though so as he sweeps he springs upp and aims a powerful cobra like strike for Midnights stomach.*

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-20 16:40:12

At 2/20/05 11:32 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: Anubis stands on the roof of Baals castle trying to spot him in the chaos below. "Come on where are you......Are forget this." Anubis jumps of this roof and draws his sabre and he flies down into the fight.

*Making his way towards Animus, Dante feels a shadow pass over him, he looks up and see's Lord Anubis fly overhead. Dante grins, "Looks like the big guns have arrived, now all I gotta do is stay alive." At that though a lycovamp sinks its teeth into Dantes leg, bitnig down unil it's teeth meet bone. Dante howls in pain and brings his fist down on the creatures neck, snapping it cleanly. Prying the animals jaws open an blocking an attack from another enemy, Dante limps his way to his destination.*

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-20 18:40:22

Baal fights hard through flank after flank of enemies. The wear of battle starting to show on him. The humans obviously knew who to target more than anyone else. Wear down and kill the leader, the moral would leave the vampires so much they'd be easily picked off.
Off in a bit of distance Animus and Ash where locked in bruitl combate neather showing signs of giving up. The humans to scarred of them both to even dare to try and attack them while they where fighting.
Reficul was still in the back making plans with a few others to gain control of the catapults.
And through all this no one was noticing the small treamers throughout the battle field, the ground was shaking and both sides where to occupied to notice it.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-20 19:12:15

Midnight laughs, and leaps over Tiger's head, coming down with a powerful kick into Tiger's chest.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 02:52:44

At 2/20/05 06:40 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Baal fights hard through flank after flank of enemies. The wear of battle starting to show on him. The humans obviously knew who to target more than anyone else. Wear down and kill the leader, the moral would leave the vampires so much they'd be easily picked off.
Off in a bit of distance Animus and Ash where locked in bruitl combate neather showing signs of giving up. The humans to scarred of them both to even dare to try and attack them while they where fighting.
Reficul was still in the back making plans with a few others to gain control of the catapults.
And through all this no one was noticing the small treamers throughout the battle field, the ground was shaking and both sides where to occupied to notice it.

*Dante finally reaches Animus (after aquiring a few more bites and scratches) but is dismayed to find him locked in mortal combat with an unfamiliar person. Scanning around Dante see's Lord Baal a little distance away, and although its not obvious, his master looks a little worse for wear. Fighting with renewed vigour, Dante tears through the crowds and clears a space around himself and Baal. "Lord, as always, I am at your service," he says with a quick bow and a smile. "Is there anything I can get you? A drink perhaps? Maybe a head onna stick?" Baal looks at him with the mearest suggestion of a smile on his face, "Get fighting you fool!" He says with obvious effection in his voice. "If you manage to survive this I will be very impressed." The vampires turn and each watching the others back, they once more jump back into the fray.*

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 03:43:58

Anubis lands and starts hatching his way through the lycanvamps. In the chaos Anubis tries to see if he can see Baal, but it is hopeless.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 06:42:58

At 2/20/05 07:12 PM, psykolord wrote: Midnight laughs, and leaps over Tiger's head, coming down with a powerful kick into Tiger's chest.

* As Midnight plants his foot on Tigers chest Tiger grins in spite of the pain. He grabs Midnights leg and slams him into the floor. He then leaps up and brings his heel down on Midnights back.*

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 07:46:39

Midnight spins out of the way of Tiger's attack, and grabs Tiger's leg, hurling Tiger into the far wall.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 08:19:59

At 2/21/05 07:46 AM, psykolord wrote: Midnight spins out of the way of Tiger's attack, and grabs Tiger's leg, hurling Tiger into the far wall.

*Tigerhits the wall laughing. He leaps up and throws a few bolts og black energy at Midnight. The then rushs him under the cover of the energy.*

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 11:34:00

Back. I'll be RPing loads in preperation for my English lessons, writing gothic horror stories :P
==========================
"So..." The silence between Alyx and Ryu was one that had now increased over time. "I'm sorry for getting you into battle. I thought that you might enjoy some action after all this time."
She stares at him angrily."I was chased by hunters, fought beasts in the wilderness and battled every night, and the only place I may get some rest, you bring me into battle. Thanks."
"You could of told me about this."
"What would you think the life of a lone vampire is like."
"Well I was one too but I acted ordinary and worked as an assasin."
"Grrr." Alyx storms out of the room.
He picks up Bloodened Fang and rushes to find something to do. He speaks to a Death Raven. "Where is Anubis?"
"I believe he is fighting lycovamps sir."
Ryu is worried by this. He knows a lot about these creatures, since he first incounted them in Japan when an evil warlord tried to use them."Where?" he demands more hastily.
"Outside- wha'd'ya call him- Baal - that's the one- outside his castle."
"Thats moments away, but I should go now incase."
He runs through the castle towards Baal's castle and rushes towards Dante and Animus, diiving sword first into the fray....
-------------------------------------------------
Alyx runs out of the room and starts making her way towards another castle, she just wanteed to be away from him. "What a bastard," she mutters. After reaching the castles entrence, she decides t go to Baal's castle as it is a short distance away and she can travel quickly. Running towards it, the battle becomes clearer but she doesn't realise- until she is by the edge of it. "What the-" She is interupted as a Lycovamp, in the middle of combat with a vampire, knocks her into the fray, leaving her unconcious and defenceless...
=============================

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 18:34:33

Can't think >_> I'll try and add to the RP tomarrow.

How is everyone doing anyway? =)

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 18:50:46

Midnight hurls up his Darkness Shield to block Tiger's energy attack, then instinctively leaps up, figuring Tiger's planning something, and hurls a ball of dark energy at him.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-21 18:53:35

At 2/21/05 06:50 PM, psykolord wrote: Midnight hurls up his Darkness Shield to block Tiger's energy attack, then instinctively leaps up, figuring Tiger's planning something, and hurls a ball of dark energy at him.

*Tiger drops like a rock and creates a pool of dark energy at Midnights Feet . He then causes it to turn into chains of emergy that swirftly bind Midnight to the ground. He then stands and turns to look at Midnight.* Well master i know you will break those in a second but how am I doing so far?

BBS Signature