00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cozymars just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gundam Club

70,587 Views | 979 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 05:13:02

At 11/28/04 03:45 AM, JoicFox wrote: <*inside cockpit*
"OOOOH SHIT"
*outside*
Knowing it's to late to back away he avtivates all shields at the maximum.>

<Escapes out of cockpit but realizes that the pilot himself is human he goes to save him>

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 05:17:46

At 11/28/04 05:13 AM, -X-Gundam wrote:
At 11/28/04 03:45 AM, JoicFox wrote: <*inside cockpit*
"OOOOH SHIT"
*outside*
Knowing it's to late to back away he avtivates all shields at the maximum.>
<Escapes out of cockpit but realizes that the pilot himself is human he goes to save him>

<The archange I shields the enemy pilote from the explosion>

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 05:40:41

At 11/28/04 05:17 AM, JoicFox wrote: <The archange I shields the enemy pilote from the explosion>

<Strike explodes and the screen is white nothing is shown>

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 14:53:57

<Demon Gundam uses the Jammer Stealth to escape the explosion>
(Inside cockpit, pilot laughs)
"You know, we have gigantic robots, but we can't seem to escape the fury of the almighty Windows."
(Outside again)
<Demon Gundam floats above the wreckage, damaged, but still in one piece, and is prepared to use it's Hyper Mode if it becomes absolutely necessary. Suddenly, twnety Zaku IIs show up (that's twenty Zaku II, not 20 Zaku IIS. The 'S' in the Zaku IIs, in this case, is just there to show that it's plural.) and prepare to begin firing.
(Inside Demon Gundam cockpit)
<Pilot opens communication channel to Archangel I>
"I think that we'd better get ready to keep fighting. <smirks> I never thought I'd be worried over a bunch of Zaku."

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 16:13:26

<sends in an oversized unstable nuke and everyone dies including me>

YAY!

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 16:58:52

At 11/28/04 02:53 PM, psykolord wrote: <Suddenly, twnety Zaku IIs show up (that's twenty Zaku II, not 20 Zaku IIS. The 'S' in the Zaku IIs, in this case, is just there to show that it's plural.) and prepare to begin firing.
(Inside Demon Gundam cockpit)
<Pilot opens communication channel to Archangel I>
"I think that we'd better get ready to keep fighting. <smirks> I never thought I'd be worried over a bunch of Zaku."

<Changes to Freedom Gundam and fires the Rail Gun which destroys half the number of MSs>

At 11/28/04 04:13 PM, jamie_mcguire wrote: <sends in an oversized unstable nuke and everyone dies including me>

YAY!

Um, get out of our club fag.

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 17:03:24

At 11/28/04 04:58 PM, -X-Gundam wrote:
<Changes to Freedom Gundam and fires the Rail Gun which destroys half the number of MSs>

<turns and uses Vulcan Gun to blast 2 Zaku, but one of the Zaku blasts him with a nuclear bazooka, badly damaging him>
(in cockpit)
"I can't believe I'm getting my ass kicked so easily by a Zaku. Guess it's time to emerge from the ashes."
(Outside Cockpit)
<Demon Gundam self-destructs, and reforms as Pheonix Gundam. Pheonix Gundam flies foward, and uses PheonixFlame to destroy the rest of the Zaku.
(ooc Wasn't your suit destroyed -X-Gundam?)

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 17:28:36

At 11/28/04 05:03 PM, psykolord wrote: (ooc Wasn't your suit destroyed -X-Gundam?)

Yeah but I changed Suits after my other one went screwed.

<Takes out Beam Rifle and fires 3 Zakus are hit>

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 17:33:00

At 11/28/04 05:28 PM, -X-Gundam wrote:
At 11/28/04 05:03 PM, psykolord wrote: (ooc Wasn't your suit destroyed -X-Gundam?)
Yeah but I changed Suits after my other one went screwed.

(Oh)

<Takes out Beam Rifle and fires 3 Zakus are hit>

<Pheonix Gundam flies upwards and turns back into Demon Gundam, which promptly goes into Hyper Mode and uses its HellFire DeathStrike to wipe out most of the remaining Zakus.>

(Pheonix Gundam is what Demon Gundam used to be before the Reaper Virus entered it, changing it into Demon Gundam. If the systems are damaged, it turns back into Pheonix long enough for the Pheonix Gundam's little auto-repair power to enable Demon to take back over at 100% operational capacity)

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 17:40:38

At 11/28/04 05:33 PM, psykolord wrote: <Pheonix Gundam flies upwards and turns back into Demon Gundam, which promptly goes into Hyper Mode and uses its HellFire DeathStrike to wipe out most of the remaining Zakus.>

<Freedom Gundam flies and unleashes a mass of Beams (yes, including the rail gun) pwning the whole lot>

(Pheonix Gundam is what Demon Gundam used to be before the Reaper Virus entered it, changing it into Demon Gundam. If the systems are damaged, it turns back into Pheonix long enough for the Pheonix Gundam's little auto-repair power to enable Demon to take back over at 100% operational capacity)

So, the Reaper Virus literaly alters the D Gundam to some other Suit huh, cool.

PS: I'll have to go to school in about 8 mins, take care of the club while I'm gone.

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 17:43:01

At 11/28/04 05:40 PM, -X-Gundam wrote:

<Freedom Gundam flies and unleashes a mass of Beams (yes, including the rail gun) pwning the whole lot>

<Demon Gundam flies towards the two remaining Zaku and Double DeathStrikes them into oblivion.

So, the Reaper Virus literaly alters the D Gundam to some other Suit huh, cool.

....Pretty much...

PS: I'll have to go to school in about 8 mins, take care of the club while I'm gone.

Okay....

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 23:18:48

At 11/28/04 05:43 PM, psykolord wrote:
At 11/28/04 05:40 PM, -X-Gundam wrote:

<Demon Gundam flies towards the two remaining Zaku and Double DeathStrikes them into oblivion.

<Archangel I stands up, canon charged by the blast.
*Inside cockpit*
"Linux pwns you."
*Ouitside cockpit*
Fires beam at the maximum, it whipes out anything in its path.>

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 23:41:18

At 11/28/04 11:18 PM, JoicFox wrote:

*Inside cockpit*
"Linux pwns you."
*Ouitside cockpit*

<Demon Gundam turns, and flies up, just barely avoiding the beam. It then flies foward, and stops the DeathStrike about an inch from the cockpit of Archangel I>
(Communications channel opens)
(Inside cockpit)
Surrender. Or I will kill you.

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 23:45:57

At 11/28/04 11:41 PM, psykolord wrote:
At 11/28/04 11:18 PM, JoicFox wrote:

*Inside cockpit*
"Linux pwns you."
*Ouitside cockpit*
<Demon Gundam turns, and flies up, just barely avoiding the beam. It then flies foward, and stops the DeathStrike about an inch from the cockpit of Archangel I>
(Communications channel opens)
(Inside cockpit)
Surrender. Or I will kill you.

<*inside cockpit*
"try me."
*outside Cockpit*
Archangel I has all his shields up and running.>

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 23:48:30

At 11/28/04 11:45 PM, JoicFox wrote:
<*inside cockpit*
"try me."
*outside Cockpit*

(inside cockpit)
<grins> "Fine. TIME TO DIE!!!"
(Outside cockpit)
<Demon Gundam goes Hyper Mode and HellFire DeathStrikes, shredding the arm on the shields, but barely managing to push through them and touches the head.>
(over communication channel)
"Be glad this was just a mock combat, or you'd be dead."

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-28 23:54:39

At 11/28/04 11:48 PM, psykolord wrote:
At 11/28/04 11:45 PM, JoicFox wrote:
<*inside cockpit*
"try me."
*outside Cockpit*
(inside cockpit)
<grins> "Fine. TIME TO DIE!!!"
(Outside cockpit)
<Demon Gundam goes Hyper Mode and HellFire DeathStrikes, shredding the arm on the shields, but barely managing to push through them and touches the head.>
(over communication channel)
"Be glad this was just a mock combat, or you'd be dead."

WTF???GODMODER!!!seriously dude, you're godmoding...stop it man.
<*inside cockpit*
"Wrong."
*outside cockpit*
The archangels huge beamsword is activated and he comes in with a slash aimed towards the enemies arm, cutting them of.>
You godmode, I godmode.

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-29 00:05:25

At 11/28/04 11:54 PM, JoicFox wrote:

WTF???GODMODER!!!seriously dude, you're godmoding...stop it man.

(tries to figure out what the hell you're talking about me godmoding, and tries to find where I'm godmoding. If you're talking about the Hyper Mode thing, then.... didn't see how that would be a huge frigging problem)

<*inside cockpit*
"Wrong."
*outside cockpit*
The archangels huge beamsword is activated and he comes in with a slash aimed towards the enemies arm, cutting them of.>

(inside cockpit)
"Damn. He's good. I guess we'd better stop before we both get destroyed."
(communications channel)
"Well, as both our suits are in serious need of repairs, I suggest we stop this before more enemies show up to take advantage of our weakened state."
(outside cockpit)
<Demon Gundam jets off, and heads back to base>

You godmode, I godmode.

(see above question thing about godmode. I assume you mean being overpowered beyond imagination. It's not unreasonable to believe that a Gundam (Especially with the blade already an INCH away from the face of its opponent) can, with enough power, punch through the shields and hit the enemy. Sorry if it seemed like this perceived "godmodeing" was intentional.)

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-29 02:39:08

<Freedom ready for another full blast, aims at the two gundams>

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-30 00:44:02

At 11/29/04 02:39 AM, -X-Gundam wrote: <Freedom ready for another full blast, aims at the two gundams>

(Um, dude, my Gundam already went back to base, as there seemed to be a bit of contention over the fight.)

Response to Gundam Club 2004-11-30 06:54:28

At 11/30/04 12:44 AM, psykolord wrote: (Um, dude, my Gundam already went back to base, as there seemed to be a bit of contention over the fight.)

Funny, must've been a glitch on the site because I wrote: "as they were retreating".

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-12-02 23:05:03

At 11/30/04 06:54 AM, -X-Gundam wrote:

Funny, must've been a glitch on the site because I wrote: "as they were retreating".

(Oh. Well, guess it was a glitch on the site then)
<Demon Gundam turns, and sees the opposing Gundam readying its weapon.>
(Inside cockpit)
"Looks like I'm dead. Unless..."
<Demon Gundam transforms into Pheonix Gundam for just long enough to get away from the fighting and back to base>
(Pheonix Gundam is extremely fast)

Response to Gundam Club 2004-12-08 09:44:31

At 12/2/04 11:05 PM, psykolord wrote: <Demon Gundam transforms into Pheonix Gundam for just long enough to get away from the fighting and back to base>

<Freedom fires the mass of beams missing Pheonix>

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-12-09 20:32:33

At 12/8/04 09:44 AM, -X-Gundam wrote:
At 12/2/04 11:05 PM, psykolord wrote: <Demon Gundam transforms into Pheonix Gundam for just long enough to get away from the fighting and back to base>
<Freedom fires the mass of beams missing Pheonix>

<Pheonix Gundam returns to base just as it transforms back into a partially repaired Demon Gundam. The pilot gets out, hops to the floor of the hangar, and proceeds to get some of the technicians to help him repair Demon Gundam. In the meantime, he makes sure to have the gunners ready to shoot down approaching hostile mobile suits. Last but not least, he prepares the Neue Ziel for combat, in case it's needed>

Response to Gundam Club 2004-12-10 02:17:53

At 12/9/04 08:32 PM, psykolord wrote: <Pheonix Gundam returns to base just as it transforms back into a partially repaired Demon Gundam. The pilot gets out, hops to the floor of the hangar, and proceeds to get some of the technicians to help him repair Demon Gundam. In the meantime, he makes sure to have the gunners ready to shoot down approaching hostile mobile suits. Last but not least, he prepares the Neue Ziel for combat, in case it's needed>

<Freedom unites with Metor which later is unites with Dendrobieum (sp?) and moves in on the base with the I-Field activated>

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-12-10 03:04:25

Oro? What is going on here? :: Munches popcorn, sips root beer:: A battle? LAWL With those weak mechs, please.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-12-10 03:24:45

<Death Scythe Hell Custom is inside Axis, being repaired>
Outside cockpit
"Since when does a beam saber activate right when you touch it? Shouldn't it activate after it is drawn? Well now i guess i can add those few modifications that I wanted"

Member of the Anime Club

I only drink the blood my enemies... and occasionally a Strawberry YooHoo .

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-12-10 03:50:32

At 12/10/04 03:24 AM, Dr_HyakuNinGiri wrote: <Death Scythe Hell Custom is inside Axis, being repaired>
Outside cockpit

<Freedom retreats to Branlival for checkup>

"Since when does a beam saber activate right when you touch it? Shouldn't it activate after it is drawn? Well now i guess i can add those few modifications that I wanted"

I think those were called MS Nano-Technolidgy (sp?) or MSNT.

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-12-10 10:27:34

At 12/10/04 02:17 AM, -X-Gundam wrote:

<Freedom unites with Metor which later is unites with Dendrobieum (sp?) and moves in on the base with the I-Field activated>

(I think it's Dendrobium, assuming that you're talking about GP03, of course.)

<The pilot looks on as the Gundam flies towards the base, and opens a communications channel with the pilot>
"Why do you insist on chasing me? It's over. You won. What purpose does this serve?"
<Meanwhile, he prepares to pilot the Neue Ziel into combat if necessary, and commands the three best pilots at the base to leap into the Talgeese III, Epyon, and Hydra Gundam. Upon reconsidering, he takes the Hydra, and commands the soldier who would have piloted the Hydra to get ready to use the Neue Ziel.>

Response to Gundam Club 2004-12-10 20:02:20

At 12/10/04 10:27 AM, psykolord wrote: <The pilot looks on as the Gundam flies towards the base, and opens a communications channel with the pilot>
"Why do you insist on chasing me? It's over. You won. What purpose does this serve?"

<With no response, Full Fires on the base>

<Meanwhile, he prepares to pilot the Neue Ziel into combat if necessary, and commands the three best pilots at the base to leap into the Talgeese III, Epyon, and Hydra Gundam. Upon reconsidering, he takes the Hydra, and commands the soldier who would have piloted the Hydra to get ready to use the Neue Ziel.>

<Activates the G-Bit system (kinda like using funnels but except their MSs) and commands them to surround the base>

BBS Signature

Response to Gundam Club 2004-12-10 21:33:40

At 12/10/04 08:02 PM, -X-Gundam wrote:
<With no response, Full Fires on the base>

<As the base's shields take the blast, pilot gets into the Hydra Gundam and flies it out to engage the enemy, followed by the Neue Ziel, Talgeese III, and Epyon.>

<Activates the G-Bit system (kinda like using funnels but except their MSs) and commands them to surround the base>

<Talgeese III and Neue Ziel use their weapons to destroy the G-Bits. Meanwhile, the pilot of Hydra Gundam opens a communication channel to Demon Gundam>
"Prepare to enter Blade Gundam mode."