00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vilanael just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

155,751 Views | 2,997 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 4/10/24 01:10 PM, Plurvs wrote: Roger Grimdark (male velociraptor):

iu_1188252_9408815.png

BBS Signature

My OC: Canola Frangipani

iu_1188257_9408815.png

BBS Signature

At 4/5/24 07:44 PM, Altnous wrote: [Draw Me]
heres my character oc hope its alright with this

[OC OF Altnous]

iu_1188399_17161654.png

At 4/12/24 01:19 PM, QuaintVolod wrote:
At 4/5/24 07:44 PM, Altnous wrote: [Draw Me]
heres my character oc hope its alright with this
[OC OF Altnous]

holy damn that looks awsome thank you

Sam 2024

BBS Signature

At 4/3/24 03:17 PM, Thanosonnewgrounds wrote: Draw me!

My OC Leigh :D (this is the only good shot i got of him)

That was fun :)

iu_1188472_13401306.webp

[DRAW ME]

I've got a couple of characters of mine if anyone wants to draw them, their names are Oro and Skylar

I can also draw other people's characters in here that I really like :)

iu_1188652_7001529.png

iu_1188653_7001529.pngiu_1188654_7001529.webp

iu_1188655_7001529.webp

iu_1188656_7001529.webp

iu_1188657_7001529.png

iu_1188658_7001529.webpiu_1188659_7001529.webp

iu_1188660_7001529.webp

iu_1188661_7001529.webp

(these are all the refs I can provide within the image limit, if anyone needs more examples, look through the art section of my profile)

At 4/13/24 12:22 AM, KungFuCarafu wrote: [DRAW ME]

I've got a couple of characters of mine if anyone wants to draw them, their names are Oro and Skylar

(these are all the refs I can provide within the image limit, if anyone needs more examples, look through the art section of my profile)

iu_1188810_20880510.webp

there is Oro, who reminded me of Sora, so like... yeah, lol. (oc of @KungFuCarafu)

how dare you step on my suede shoes

top gun down your firm like TOM CRUISE

BBS Signature

At 4/13/24 11:07 AM, largestvoidian wrote:

there is Oro, who reminded me of Sora, so like... yeah, lol. (oc of @KungFuCarafu)

@KungFuCarafu, i also made that drawing in Adobe Animate so like, uhhh im also working on this super ambitious dream bbq looking thing so i have the background here... idk this one looks better lmaoiu_1188811_20880510.webp

how dare you step on my suede shoes

top gun down your firm like TOM CRUISE

BBS Signature

At 4/13/24 11:11 AM, largestvoidian wrote:
At 4/13/24 11:07 AM, largestvoidian wrote:

@KungFuCarafu, i also made that drawing in Adobe Animate so like, uhhh im also working on this super ambitious dream bbq looking thing so i have the background here... idk this one looks better lmao

I love this a lot, thank you so much!

At 2/10/24 11:23 PM, SpicyShark wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME]

The Blonde Tomboy Girl on the left is Ava and the humanoid robot on the right is Jonah. Ava’s species is a Poweral, a human with super powers (in her case it’s telekinesis and levitation). Jonah’s species is an Android, a humanoid robot equipped with many weapons (His face is supposed to be a screen similar to some robots from WALL-E and characters from Murder Drones). They’re also both a couple. Hope someone responds!

[DRAWING SpicyShark's OC:s Ava and Jonah]

iu_1188979_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

iu_1189006_7001529.png

@Thanosonnewgrounds

I had a lot of fun drawing Leigh! I love his aesthetic, especially the mostly monochrome palette with the yellow.

iu_1189007_7001529.png

@fomonomo

Her design looks like she came from a children's show, she's so adorable!

iu_1189108_10280403.webpHello everyone! Would someone be so kind as to remake this combat scene of two of my Ocs called Magnus and the other Mental Doctor, I wanted to see if someone could do it in a digital version, if you would be so kind, it would really be very kind. grateful. Thank you very much for your attention :)

iu_1189115_7734099.webp

Draw her

iu_1189231_21205500.webp

if anyone wants to draw any of these silly guys feel free to do so (pls(it'd make me happy))

At 4/13/24 05:41 PM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 2/10/24 11:23 PM, SpicyShark wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME]

The Blonde Tomboy Girl on the left is Ava and the humanoid robot on the right is Jonah. Ava’s species is a Poweral, a human with super powers (in her case it’s telekinesis and levitation). Jonah’s species is an Android, a humanoid robot equipped with many weapons (His face is supposed to be a screen similar to some robots from WALL-E and characters from Murder Drones). They’re also both a couple. Hope someone responds!
[DRAWING SpicyShark's OC:s Ava and Jonah]

Nice, good work

[DRAW ME]

Heyo!!

These are old designs of an OC I have. These are old so if any of Y'all want to do something with them go ahead!! Cause what she looks like now is drastically different from these 😁

iu_1189377_5550442.webpiu_1189378_5550442.webp

draw me ( my OC Marigold :D)iu_1189675_16138757.png

iu_1189684_21770177.webpdraw him... If you draw him you MUST draw him doing a skateboard trick

At 2/16/24 07:44 PM, Thetageist wrote: [DRAW ME]
Forgot that I should put Theta in here :D

[DRAWING Thetageist's OC Theta]

iu_1190277_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

Drew an old OC I haven't draw in a while. Anyone interested in her?

iu_1190723_13346933.webpiu_1190724_13346933.webp

At 4/11/24 01:24 AM, TheNamesEllen wrote:
At 4/11/24 01:22 AM, TheNamesEllen wrote: [DRAW ME]

I made some Ozzy and Drix fan characters if anyone’s interested in drawing them.
Here’s the rest of them. Yes, one of them looks like Hank J. Wimbleton.

[OC by TheNamesEllen]

SFW version :)

iu_1190832_7138444.webp

Aww, nobody wanted to try drawing either of my characters? I waited 6 months and all... : (

Well... that's okay, I suppose you don't have to if you really don't want to. It's not like I'm paying or anything anyway. I'll try asking again in another 6 months...

Also, this topic is nearly at 100 pages now! Will a new topic need to be made when this one reaches the limit?

Shadow banned & only 98 followers. If you liked any of my art, I really could use some support. Please...

(I'm also LiquidFrogStudios on DeviantArt btw.)

BBS Signature

At 4/17/24 06:03 PM, LiquidFreakStudios wrote: Also, this topic is nearly at 100 pages now! Will a new topic need to be made when this one reaches the limit?

100 pages isn't the limit. I've seen threads with thousands of pages still active.

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

I have waited almost a year...

[DRAW ME]

My green Majin girl, Minty!iu_1191711_7621277.webp

At 4/17/24 09:31 AM, FeetFish wrote: Drew an old OC I haven't draw in a while. Anyone interested in her?

[OC OF FeetFish]iu_1191827_21094959.webp

wine, eurodance, and slime girls B)

[DRAW ME]

iu_1191971_5246891.webp

The fox got a new model sheet, If anyone wants to draw her, Have the handy guide!

BBS Signature

At 4/19/24 05:25 PM, eagerfiend wrote:
At 4/17/24 09:31 AM, FeetFish wrote: Drew an old OC I haven't draw in a while. Anyone interested in her?
[OC OF FeetFish]
wine, eurodance, and slime girls B)

Very nice. Tysm

[DRAW ME]

Skin is in dark brown.

iu_1192030_8740717.webp

[DRAW ME]

Here’s my OC ! She currently has no names but if you got any suggestion then feel free to say so ! I don’t expect any specific quality (for me anything will be good) so don’t hesitate if you wanna draw her :D (blue lines drawing is mine, this is why there’s no handles/mentions)

iu_1192103_9674808.png

iu_1192104_9674808.png