00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tsucky just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,050,334 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 22:24:03

At 10/4/09 02:18 PM, Popeofdope wrote: OK, yadda yadda yadda yeah yeah yeah its been a while, I've been busy. I'm back to ask a quesdtion to whoever still lurks in my ol' fuckn club.
Topic: Marc Emery.

whoa yeh ive heard of that guy, but only in talk on the internet, dont think ive met anyone else that talked bout him irl. thats pretty crazy that you've met & toked w/ him before

At 10/4/09 07:52 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I have been so stoned that I felt numb and actually just like I had no body at all, and had choppy frame vision. I have also had my vision distorted to a point where things looked to big and to small, so I can vouch for it probably just being potent weed.

lmfao yeh that shits so awesome but crazy as hell. only times it happened to me were my first couple times smoking. its like you're so fucking high reality starts glitching.

its either was legitimately laced or you just got really really really blazed & you have no self control so you acted like a retarded hype

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-05 00:07:27

At 10/4/09 02:18 PM, Popeofdope wrote: OK, yadda yadda yadda yeah yeah yeah its been a while, I've been busy. I'm back to ask a quesdtion to whoever still lurks in my ol' fuckn club.
Topic: Marc Emery.

Oh hey, its Popeofdope.

Anyway, I haven't really heard anything about him except what the people in this thread have said. Thats cool that you got to toke (and talk) with him before he went into custody because he is pretty well respected from what I have gathered.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-05 02:06:42

At 10/4/09 07:52 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: so I can vouch for it probably just being potent weed.

This is more than likely the case. I got choppy frames and trippyness my first few times as well.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-05 19:13:23

As of lately, I been more in to smoking weed than drinking.
I've bought over 10 grams since Friday. I can't stop getting high, and I am out of bud and money right now. I got ten dollars left to get some bud.

Is this happening where you are?

People are selling what's supposed to be such good bud at 15 dollars a gram.
They are also selling 10 dollar bud that is not as good.

I was smoking up with a buddy of mine when we concluded that we think the dealers are selling us the same bud we got last year for 15 a gram now, and worse than what we got last year for 10.
It's supply and demand, so I can see why they would do it, regardless of the price I'm going to be smoking weed.

But the drug prices are becoming ridiculous lately, I don't know if that's just here or what, but it sucks.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-05 21:36:10

At 10/5/09 07:13 PM, EpicFail wrote: Stuff

Hey man, you only live like and hour away from where I am. And the prices can be ridiculous in Saskatoon too. Any high school dealer will sell decent bud for 10$, and more potent bud for 15$. However, you can always find better people.

I got half an ounce of Juicy Fruit (one of my favorite strains) for a good 85$, as one of my friends dad's sold to me. I've found if you can find an older dealer they won't try to rip you off as much, or get straight from the supplier.

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 01:03:43

At 10/5/09 09:36 PM, yodd wrote:
I got half an ounce of Juicy Fruit (one of my favorite strains) for a good 85$, as one of my friends dad's sold to me. I've found if you can find an older dealer they won't try to rip you off as much, or get straight from the supplier.

I wish I could do that here man.
I knew a lot of older dealers but they all stopped dealing as of lately.
I paid 30 dollars yesterday for 2.5 grams. 30 dollars could have gotten me about 4 grams last year at this time.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 05:55:43

Yeah I don't post here. I've known of your existance and lurked often though. So. Greetings from the Australian capital of Marijana, Adelaide, South Australia \m/

I just came out of a one week straight high. It was really enjoyable. I'm very pro marijuana, but I want to shut my girlfriend up. She thinks it's very damaging to my developing 16 year old brain. I agree, but I remain confident I don't smoke enough to do any damage.

I am of the opinion that marijuana kills no brain cells, has a lower risk of causing cancer than cigarettes, will only kill sperm if you smoke too much, and is incredibly useful for creativity (I am an artist and musician).

What the fuck do I say to shut this bitch up? She doesn't want me to smoke at all and I fear she will harbour a hatred towards me if I don't find a solution. My current solution of course, is to not mention I'm smoking at all and never bring it up in conversation. But sometimes I do stupid things when I'm high and don't have a reasonable excuse.

"Why the fuck did you say that?"

Answer 1: "I was high, sorry"

Consequence: Hatredy.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 08:57:00

At 10/6/09 05:55 AM, PenisClown wrote: Stuff

Man, your girlfriend should always support the things you do.
If she can't accept that you are smoking weed, then she should probably sit and think for a bit about everything.

I think if you're going to be in a relationship with somebody, you're either there to help them through something, or to support them.
Those are important.

Don't quit smoking weed because she doesn't want you getting high.
Does she smoke weed? Does she know what it's like?
She should get high with you.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 09:48:30

This is more than likely the case. I got choppy frames and trippyness my first few times as well.

this isnt the case, it doesnt have dissociative like effects, not sure what 'trippyness' means
reality doesn't 'start glitching' because your experience is subjective in the first place
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budder#Effe cts

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 16:51:22

At 10/6/09 09:48 AM, pr0ded wrote:
this isnt the case, it doesnt have dissociative like effects, not sure what 'trippyness' means
reality doesn't 'start glitching' because your experience is subjective in the first place
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budder#Effe cts

What if they mistook the disconnection / separation from outside events as dissociation because they are trying to use words they don't understand.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 17:39:06

Wow, my dad told me last night that if I continue to do drugs and hang out with my friends, I can no longer live with him.

I chose drugs and friends.
I'm outta this house in a few days I guess.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 18:40:45

At 10/6/09 05:39 PM, EpicFail wrote: Wow, my dad told me last night that if I continue to do drugs and hang out with my friends, I can no longer live with him.

I chose drugs and friends.
I'm outta this house in a few days I guess.

Well, have fun abandoning your dad and finding a new place to live, just for drugs. Sounds like a great start to your life.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 19:02:05

At 10/6/09 06:40 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
Well, have fun abandoning your dad and finding a new place to live, just for drugs. Sounds like a great start to your life.

It was more so me sticking with my friends. They'll always be there and my dad won't. If I don't get my shit together I'm gone.

I really can't see myself getting my shit together.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 20:05:49

I have decided that each week I am going to add the amount of weed I smoke and see how much I usually smoke in a week.

I will be starting this as of right now, and hopefully my memory is somewhat accurate for Sunday and Yesterday.

Sunday
Roughly 4 grams.

Monday
Roughly 3 grams.

Tuesday ( Today )
So far, approximately... 3 grams. More tonight.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 20:39:56

At 10/6/09 07:02 PM, EpicFail wrote: It was more so me sticking with my friends. They'll always be there and my dad won't. If I don't get my shit together I'm gone.

I really can't see myself getting my shit together.

Fair enough. But again, have fun finding a place to live. How old are you?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 20:42:45

At 10/6/09 08:39 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
Fair enough. But again, have fun finding a place to live. How old are you?

17, with not even a full grade 9 education.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 21:05:39

At 10/6/09 08:53 PM, Reed wrote: Fuck you all. I'm getting drug tested weekly now fer some bullshit and you guys get to smoke all the damn weed you want.

Actually, I get tested often too. But I don't care because I smoke weed anyway.
I don't understand why you would get tested, is it your parents? If so, just tell them that yes you are smoking weed and that there is no point in taking you to drug tests.
It is easier to tell your parents than to have them find out. They'd appreciate it more.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 21:19:51

At 10/6/09 09:05 PM, EpicFail wrote: I don't understand why you would get tested,

Generally it's at the request of an employer.

Also, for some reason my school has implemented an October reading week - a 'Fall Break' if you will. So since after tomorrow I won't have class again until the 19th I'm considering going in with my friend on an ounce of Northern Lights. The only problem is $120 seems like a lot of cash to fork up for a Half O, but its primo stuff, so I guess I have to suck it up. Fuck being a broke student.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 21:26:00

I mean I believe the reason the majority of parents dont like their kids smoking pot is because kids for the most part are incapable of smoking pot in moderation. I find most kids smoke a lot of pot and it takes over their lives. It becomes more important or takes precedence over the things they should be focusing on.

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 21:27:15

At 10/6/09 09:19 PM, EternitySpent wrote:
The only problem is $120 seems like a lot of cash to fork up for a Half O, but its primo stuff, so I guess I have to suck it up.

That's not bad man, I am paying 15 for a gram right now.
I got 3 grams for like, 40 bucks the other day.
It's ridiculous.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 21:42:39

what if i only smoke weed?...

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 21:44:43

At 10/6/09 09:42 PM, zomfg-beast wrote: what if i only smoke weed?...

A stoner is somebody who smokes weed...

Dissappointed.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 21:58:09

At 10/6/09 09:53 PM, Reed wrote: stuff

Damn dude, how much did you have on you?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 22:05:57

At 10/6/09 09:26 PM, LamboFactor wrote: I mean I believe the reason the majority of parents dont like their kids smoking pot is because kids for the most part are incapable of smoking pot in moderation. I find most kids smoke a lot of pot and it takes over their lives. It becomes more important or takes precedence over the things they should be focusing on.

You have a very strong point there.

At 10/6/09 08:57 AM, EpicFail wrote: Don't quit smoking weed because she doesn't want you getting high.
Does she smoke weed? Does she know what it's like?
She should get high with you.

She's never smoked weed and never wants to. She thinks it's very damaging.

And yes, drug testing. A lot of my friends work at places where they get drug tested. They still do drugs nevertheless.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-06 22:56:43

At 10/6/09 10:05 PM, PenisClown wrote: She's never smoked weed and never wants to. She thinks it's very damaging.

Ah man, I'm in the same boat. As far as she knows I used to smoke and don't anymore. If I ever say anything stupid and she asks why I said it I just say "I dunno", and since she doesn't know I smoke, she believes it.

I feel kinda bad for keeping it from her though...

And yes, drug testing. A lot of my friends work at places where they get drug tested. They still do drugs nevertheless.

Haha I'm glad that where I work doesn't do drug testing. About 90% of the workers there smoke, so everyone would fail lol

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-07 08:50:51

At 10/7/09 12:35 AM, Reed wrote:
At 10/6/09 09:58 PM, EpicFail wrote:
under half a gram, like one little bud

Oh god, and you got in shit for that? That's ridiculous, all they did to me with a small amount was take it and say they were going to destroy it.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-07 10:38:38

At 10/6/09 04:51 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:

pretty certain its the other way around and applies to the users in this thread

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-07 18:46:19

At 10/7/09 12:35 AM, Reed wrote:
At 10/6/09 09:58 PM, EpicFail wrote:
under half a gram, like one little bud

...And why didn't you eat it? A half gram would be so easy to swallow before you got pulled over or whatever it was that was happening.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-07 18:56:29

hey everyone i figure since i high right now ill post hahaha

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-07 19:07:29

At 10/7/09 06:56 PM, hostility13 wrote: hey everyone i figure since i high right now ill post hahaha

lol nice.

Also, if it was such a little nug, you could have just tossed it on the ground and stepped on it, or ate it, or thought of something.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature