00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

takoluka just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,041,970 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-09-30 21:05:12

Mom found stash, hasn't said anything yet. My dad knows i smoke weed, she never knew.

But I honestly think i'm off the hook.

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-09-30 22:34:53

At 9/30/09 09:05 PM, yodd wrote: Mom found stash, hasn't said anything yet. My dad knows i smoke weed, she never knew.

But I honestly think i'm off the hook.

That reminds me...

I found my dad's pipe the other day. My dad, who I never thought would smoke...and I found his pipe. I was lookin through the garage for stuff to make a ghetto ass bong and I stumbled upon a pipe. Bowl loaded and half smoked and everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-01 23:10:08

At 10/1/09 12:15 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 9/30/09 10:34 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: I found my dad's pipe the other day. I was lookin through the garage for stuff to make a ghetto ass bong and I stumbled upon a pipe. Bowl loaded and half smoked and everything.
Lmao sweet. Old or recently used?

I don't know, I think it was recently used.

Then the day after I found it, I went to find it again so I could take a closer look, and it was gone. Leading me to believe that it was recently used.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-02 10:42:42

At 10/2/09 12:26 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Lmao. I think you need to sit your dad down and have The Drug Talk with him.
Seriously though, maybe you could smoke together! Then you could be like ToastedCupcake or whoever it is that does that.

Doing drugs with parents, is just wrong...

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-02 10:58:14

At 10/2/09 10:42 AM, Scrotaculous wrote: Doing drugs with parents, is just wrong...

I remember a guy from my art class in high school who smoked up with his grandma and swore he would continue to do so until the day she died. Although from his descriptions of her I can see why, Shit I'd want to light up with a lively, cynical old black woman too - especially if it was her product.

At 9/30/09 10:34 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: I found my dad's pipe the other day.

Haha, It's kind of awkward isn't it? Not too long ago, I pulled the couch out to grab something that fell behind it and found 2 dirty old roaches. At first I was like how did those get there? Then on further inspection, I was like; Wait... Those aren't mine!

The most fun I had was doing the guessing game of how long they had been there, since I'm the only one who ever moves furniture, I tried to figure it if they were from before I started University or after.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-02 12:51:29

At 10/2/09 10:42 AM, Scrotaculous wrote: Doing drugs with parents, is just wrong...

Maybe for you.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-02 12:57:33

At 10/2/09 12:51 PM, Buddhist wrote:
Maybe for you.

And me.

I don't know, it would be incredibly awkward for me to smoke with any of my family members. Although I'm pretty sure both my parents have tried it, my dad said he never really got into it (preferring lsd, alcohol and pills instead) and my mom is just a straight up alcoholic.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-02 17:21:09

At 10/2/09 12:57 PM, Rallard wrote: my dad said he never really got into it (preferring lsd, alcohol and pills instead)

Intense dad.
Did he screw around with it in college or w/e or does he still occasionaly do LSD?

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-02 21:17:30

At 10/2/09 12:57 PM, Rallard wrote: And me.

I don't know, it would be incredibly awkward for me to smoke with any of my family members. Although I'm pretty sure both my parents have tried it, my dad said he never really got into it (preferring lsd, alcohol and pills instead) and my mom is just a straight up alcoholic.

Awkward =/= wrong.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-02 21:21:35

At 10/2/09 09:17 PM, Buddhist wrote: Awkward =/= wrong.

I was just quoting a song. I could care less haha.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-02 23:44:58

At 10/2/09 12:26 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Seriously though, maybe you could smoke together! Then you could be like ToastedCupcake or whoever it is that does that.

You don't know my dad. That would be really weird and awkward.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-03 00:26:34

At 9/29/09 06:43 PM, YoYo17 wrote:
At 9/28/09 01:06 AM, MadCow wrote:
i love metalocalypse but i still hope you get stabbed to death one day
And I hope they cut off your welfare one day you effin n****r

what the fuck? i was just joking, but you meant that for real! how dare you? all i ever try to do is be your friend & you're a total jerk to me.

but let me tell you pal, you blew it. i officially kick you out of the stoner club for your uncalled for racist remark. do not bother trying to post a reply, as i have notified a moderator to keep an eye out for your posts and ban you if you post here again.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-03 15:45:46

I got in no trouble for the stash being found, the only things that were said were jokes.

ME: Yeah but my parking ticket was 50$ for parking in front of a hydrant

Mom: Well if you can buy a bag of weed, you can pay a parking ticket.

THings like that

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-03 18:21:57

I don't get why people think smoking with parents is weird or wrong. My parents have never done drugs (my mom has taken pks (which were perscribed) due to a broken vertebrae and wrist and loves em). But damn if I dont like smoking with my friends parents. The best is smoking with parents who dont want anyone to know they smoke.

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-03 19:10:30

Hey dudes, how about some Doom Stoner Metal like The Sword... hehe that guys are just great... I have here lots of Stoner music. There is also a stoner band called Bongzilla, just hilarious... There is also Sunn O))) haha they don't even have vocals but their music titles are just awesome, there is a music called Rabbit's Revenge... hahaha Stonerrrrrrrrrr stuff... hihihi hilarious!

Liberals defend the exploitation of man by man, Conservatives defend the reverse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-03 21:18:53

At 10/3/09 07:10 PM, TheUnwisePoet wrote: Hey dudes, how about some Doom Stoner Metal like The Sword...

I caught the sworrds drumstick when they were on tour opening up for metallica.

I'll post a pic later

Some bands for you to listen to that are stoner metal doom.

Black Pyramid
Electric Wizard
Fu Manchu (more rock than metalI guess)
Orange Goblin
Goblin Cock
Sleep
Kyuss

Try 'em out. ALl great stoner doom or drone. Especially if you love bongzilla, you'll love Electric Wizard and a few others.

Sword pic

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 09:43:30

At 10/3/09 09:18 PM, yodd wrote:
At 10/3/09 07:10 PM, TheUnwisePoet wrote: Hey dudes, how about some Doom Stoner Metal like The Sword...
I caught the sworrds drumstick when they were on tour opening up for metallica.

I'll post a pic later

Some bands for you to listen to that are stoner metal doom.

Black Pyramid
Electric Wizard
Fu Manchu (more rock than metalI guess)
Orange Goblin
Goblin Cock
Sleep
Kyuss

Try 'em out. ALl great stoner doom or drone. Especially if you love bongzilla, you'll love Electric Wizard and a few others.

Sword pic

You rock, dude. I know Black Pyramid, Electric Wizard and Fu Manchu, I have also Goatsnake, Nebula. Saint Vitus, Winus, Wolfmother, Wormwood, Yob, Drive Fast and Crash, Ode to Maximum, Reverend Bizarre and there is also Eyehategod which is more like Stonercore.

Liberals defend the exploitation of man by man, Conservatives defend the reverse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 12:17:57

Anyone wanna hear a crazy story? I'm turned off of smoking anything other than cigarettes from this experience..

So, one time, I was smoking a fatty with my friend in his car, feeling euphoric, when all of the sudden, I start feeling extreme dissassociation with everything around me, and heavy time loops of doing the same thing over and over again. Imagine yourself the pixelated image on a DVD screen, and the movie crashes and skips, and you're stuck doing/seeing the same set of frames over and over again. All I could see was me getting out of his car and doing the same motion, and then two seconds later I'd be in his car again, as if I was instantly transported there after finishing my loop of running a few feet from his car realizing that something bad was happening to me, opening the door, running out, with the same thoughts and feelings over and over again. I also could hear the last few things my two friends had said before I went into space, which was my other friend who'd smoked with me laughing, and my other friend who chose not to saying "you're fine, dude".. And it'd continue like this for god knows how long, until I was on a mattress in my living room with people around me trying to calm me down. I don't think I feel the same after that experience.. My two friends said I was screaming for help, but I was right in front of my house. This all happened at night, too, so that might've made it worse for whatever reason.

I later find out that it was laced with angel dust. Wonderful, that's turned me off to smoking completely. I'll stick with alcohol. (By the way, I took my pants off, punched my mother, and ran out into the street in my boxers, so I guess that only supports the idea. I walk out in my boxers all the time, anyway, so I couldn't care less. I'm just glad there aren't a lot of cars in my neighborhood, or I'd have been fucked.. lol)

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 12:40:14

Because smoking laced weed should turn you off to regular weed. Maybe you should meet someone who isn't an asshole and buy from them.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 13:08:14

At 10/4/09 12:40 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: Because smoking laced weed should turn you off to regular weed. Maybe you should meet someone who isn't an asshole and buy from them.

Well, I didn't mean it like THAT, but you can never really tell, can you? I'm a really paranoid person.. lol

I have no real connections anyways, and my friend said he wasn't an asshole, so I guess they both are.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 14:18:24

OK, yadda yadda yadda yeah yeah yeah its been a while, I've been busy. I'm back to ask a quesdtion to whoever still lurks in my ol' fuckn club.
Topic: Marc Emery.
I'm wondering how well this man is known around the world, because I Live pretty close to him, have taken vaporizer tokes with him, and talked to him the day before he went into custody. I'm a british columbian in question of his potentially gloal popularity. Now that he's out of the question I've began to talk to jodie, about what we can do now. Thats besides the point, basically I just want to know, particularily if you are not canadian, if you know the name, his cause, his story.

We want him back.
Long live the prince of pot.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 15:22:43

At 10/4/09 02:18 PM, Popeofdope wrote: Topic: Marc Emery.
I'm wondering how well this man is known around the world,

He's that guy they want to extradite to the States for selling seeds right? Yeah I've heard of him, I think I initially heard about him in a documentary on pot; saying that he was being persecuted for who he is and what he stands for politically instead of what he actually did. The worst part being that the charges against him are for something that he couldn't be arrested for in Canada.

Then 2 years ago on 4/20, I was downtown at this demonstration-type-thing and the guy who organized it dedicated his toke at 4:20 to him in support of his plight. So I think he has a little sympathy out East, but then again I'm also Canadian so how expansive the awareness of his situation is - tough to say.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 15:28:41

At 10/2/09 12:26 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Lmao. I think you need to sit your dad down and have The Drug Talk with him.
Seriously though, maybe you could smoke together! Then you could be like ToastedCupcake or whoever it is that does that.

Haha yeah, that's me. And to anyone who thinks that it's "wrong and awkward," it really isn't. He smokes weed, you smoke weed, so you smoke weed together. There's nothing else to it, really. Anyways, I got really fucked up Friday night, drank a bunch, smoked a bunch and did some perc, then puked a bunch too. Could have been because I rarely ever drink, but whatever, it was a fun night.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 15:35:08

At 10/4/09 01:08 PM, KeyboardWizard wrote: Well, I didn't mean it like THAT, but you can never really tell, can you?

Sorry for the double post guys, but yes, you can easily tell. You must have never smoked weed before, because if it's laced it's not going to smell or taste the same.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 15:58:04

I had the endless loop feeling when I tried mushrooms. One minute my friend would say "What the hell is going on?" and then my other friend would pass out momentarily, then I'd go "Wow, this feels like a broken record." We had a sober friend driving us and I seriously felt like this happened over 100 times, like I was stuck forever.

Normally I discredit people who say their weed is laced, because it's usually just a bad environment or really potent danks. But anyone who has that crazy of a trip has to be on more than just weed.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 17:23:14

At 10/4/09 03:58 PM, Rallard wrote: I had the endless loop feeling when I tried mushrooms. One minute my friend would say "What the hell is going on?" and then my other friend would pass out momentarily, then I'd go "Wow, this feels like a broken record." We had a sober friend driving us and I seriously felt like this happened over 100 times, like I was stuck forever.

Normally I discredit people who say their weed is laced, because it's usually just a bad environment or really potent danks. But anyone who has that crazy of a trip has to be on more than just weed.

Well, Toast, I've smoked about four or five times before, but I know the weed was "Purple Kush" apparently.. Smelled incredibly strong, and I didn't get to see it, it was rolled up in computer paper before my friend rolled it up. The things I experienced also made me doubt that it was just weed, because I experienced exactly what you did. It's like my eyes took a really long time to catch up with what my body did, since the "frames" were so choppy. I also felt numb, like I was about to collapse, and exhausted, but I kept doing the movements, as if I had some untapped energy source doing the work for me, and I was just going along for the ride, feeling more and more tired though I didn't feel like I was moving or in control of anything I was doing.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 17:26:06

Sorry for double posting, but I also feel the need to add that, upon the dust or whatever it was hitting me, my eyes opened wide and I felt like I just came to an epiphany, and I realized that the whole world was playing out before me, and so it was making me freak out. I still start to feel weird when I really think about that kinda stuff.. I was watching a youtube video about a bad trip with loops, and it started to happen again, unless it was a fucked up prank and the girl was playing the same shit over and over again, though I doubt it.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 18:00:57

Concerning this whole laced weed deal. Keep in mind most laced weed sold is mids. Some headies is laced but from my experiences it isnt that often. Heres the important part. The body only needs a very small portion of weed to get "high" most people will smoke up to 100x what is needed to smoke (not 100 hits, theres a specific measurement but i forget what the units are). Thc is getting more and more potent. Some of these reactions could be cause by your body having more thc than its used to. I've been with people who have had similar reactions off of legit straight weed, straight from my buddies bedroom. I've also seen people have reactions on very potent medical grade weed. Also most drugs don't cause such a sensation (the ones i've had experiences with have been shrooms, acid, and weed). Speed shouldnt have such an effect.

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 19:52:26

I have been so stoned that I felt numb and actually just like I had no body at all, and had choppy frame vision. I have also had my vision distorted to a point where things looked to big and to small, so I can vouch for it probably just being potent weed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-10-04 21:14:59

Maybe, I really have no idea. It's a strong possibility, but weed isn't a disassociative, that's the only weird thing. Unless it is, or can be?