00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sevnox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,040,375 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-18 15:11:03

At 11/16/08 09:04 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 11/10/08 05:09 PM, Kalandro wrote: Trippy shit, try it sometime.
yo guys this is the man who was saying he smoked tea and didn't want to try weed a few pages back

fuck this kid, he's trying way too hard, straight up.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-18 18:04:36

it's been a while since i've been here. but since my last visit i finally got a hold of some other drugs. tried salvia 10x and tripped balls a while back. there's a head shop right next to a tattoo place in this city that's only about 12 miles away from where i live. but it's always closed, or at least it is when i visit. it turns out you gotta talk to the people in the tattoo place about salvia and they'll take you next door and sell you some salvia.

me and 3 other friends split a gram of it. it was some weird shit. i took a hit, counted to about 20 and then all the sudden everything i see turns into a book with the pages flipping really really fast. then this green guy appeared and explained it was the book of time and space or something. every page that flipped was like a parallel universe. the pages were flipping so fast it felt like i was in a wind tunnel. then they started slowing down, each page getting more similar to my universe. then i came down. we tripped again in a graveyard, well everyone buy me. :\ i didn't get a good enough hit.

i also tried some ecstacy the other day, and then again the day after. :] it was pretty cool, but they seemed like some week tabs. i was expecting to be blown away.

anyway, i'm deffinately gonna try higher concentrations of salvia. and i'm gonna try and find some better quality ex tabs.

oh, also. i fuckin love how easy it is to make money off ex. :]

i'll see you stoners later.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-18 22:24:00

I don't know if I should be happy or sad that I am joining this club

Hahah, just kidding. I'll throw some weird personal stories in, if you people don't mind of course :D

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-19 20:18:04

by me we don't have "the spot", but if you go into one of the ghetto towns in any direction (you all know what i mean) it's an inevitability.

fuckin' hate how expensive true fire is metro-area though; got the hook for sour d and its 465 per o. fo' fuckin' six-five!

gonna be worth it though; .7s will earn me almost double what i put down. finna keep a Q and use the profits from 3 Qs to get a deal on rollies and earn some serious pape; i think it was cagedsil that was talkin' recently bout rollies...suffice it to say if there are three things that are automatic pape-makers, it's fire, snow, and rollies. however, ive never touched yayo apart from what gets in fire now and then (gotta love the chron, na mean?), so pushin' it would be pretty much out of the question.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-21 00:16:52

At 11/20/08 10:59 PM, Reed wrote:
At 11/19/08 08:18 PM, Buddhist wrote: fuckin' hate how expensive true fire is metro-area though; got the hook for sour d and its 465 per o. fo' fuckin' six-five!
jeez thats like 16 a gram, it better be some good shit! Though generally around here kids pay like 20-30 a gram for chron because they're dumb and where I live there isnt all that much bud. I'll fuckin never pay 20 for just a g though fuck THAT I'd rather have 5 grams of regos

Around here it's 20 a g because they sell to mostly high school kids. But if I find older people they always have wicked prices hahaha.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-22 22:09:33

diphenydramine hcl is crazy as shit.
read my experience:
i've never tripped so hard in my life besides last night. I swear i thought I was watching halfbaked on my ipod for like an hour but i was just sitting there looking at my dead ipod smoking a cigarette and waiting on mike to get back. when mike came back he was plastered and I really didn't know what to do, so he started talking and I kept seeing fucking animals and shit. Like i was just sitting there and i was like stomping at the ground to put out a nonexistant fire? bahha sall good though except the random muscle spasms that'd happen on the comedown.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-24 01:12:31

blazed as fuck. i know the actual name of the strain this time so thats cool. its hollywood og. good stuff.

did anyone see this thread btw http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9931 47

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-24 16:59:04

Wait, what?! You people did Dramamine? The Dramamine stories on Erowid are pretty cool. But I thought that shit made you schizophrenic. In the stories I heard, it had similar effects to Datura. Weird. Maybe you just have to take even more to get to that level of crazy hallucination.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-25 19:54:35

At 11/25/08 07:11 PM, B4gle wrote: Can anyone here tell me the effects of Shrooms? I smoke a lot of weed , but I don't want to do any "Serious" drugs. Meth , Cocane ect.. Anyway my friend asked me if I wanted to do it with him and some other guys and I told him I might.

Will I get hooked on them?
Will I try to kill myself?
What does it feel like when your high off them?

Thanks.

shrooms are awesome (and natural like weed i guess) just do it you pussy. you'll prolly have a great time.

when i did em i was laughing my ass off at everything. felt really great. colors were more intense, patterns were crazy as fuck. also like i was thinking a million things at once, philosophical shit kinda lmao.

only bad thing was at first i thought everyone around me knew i was on em. like me and my friends went to mcdonalds and i was like "OH SHIT EVERYBODY KNOWS" in my head when i walked in, but i calmed myself down and convinced myself it wasnt true so i was cool the rest of the time. so unless you're a dumbass that doesn't know how to tell yourself you're just tripping, you should be fine.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-25 21:08:01

At 11/25/08 07:11 PM, B4gle wrote: Can anyone here tell me the effects of Shrooms? I smoke a lot of weed , but I don't want to do any "Serious" drugs. Meth , Cocane ect.. Anyway my friend asked me if I wanted to do it with him and some other guys and I told him I might.

Thanks.

Shrooms are the shit, they make you trip like hell.
Make color's more interesting.
And make you think people are after you but other than that there great.

PWNED

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-25 21:15:57

where do you go to order on e of those bowls- i want one its cool
javascript:MakeSmileySelection(9);

(8=>D)

peace

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-26 00:01:43

I'm a pretty big 'stoner' i spose.

I smoke around two ounces. maybe three ounces a month, and do various other drugs. Nothing past ecstasy though.

I have two bongs, a chills bong and a random blue little hitter i called 'little jamaica.'

As well, I got a nice glass pipe, a small little metal crack pipe, and a fucking sweet pipe that dis-assembles completely, with a wooden bowl that can pack around a gram.

Can I join?

My mom dont like the way I live, she says I take but I don't give.. couch slouch.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-26 00:04:52

Oh yeah, drug's i frequently/infrequently abuse go as follows, from top to bottom.

Weed
Ecstasy
Shrooms
Booze
Acid
A little bit of coke, mostly with my weed. Mm.. coco-spliffs.

And, for the record, Salvia is the stupidest fucking drug ever. If you haven't done it, don't.

My mom dont like the way I live, she says I take but I don't give.. couch slouch.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-26 00:07:34

Thanks.

As everyone else said, Shrooms are the fucking best drug ever. Acid is much better of a hallucinogin, but alot harder to get.

You can't get hooked on shrooms, and getting high off of them is probably the best feeling in the world.

I've seen a lot of funny shit on shrooms, not serious serious visual trips, a few, but thats in dosages usually higher than 7-8 grams depending on how good they are.

To sum up a shroom trip: I laughed at the cashier of Tim Hortons four times in a row trying to order a coffee, when I failed, I attempted to get a bag of chips out of a vending machine, and I thought the bill slot was going to eat my hand.

Yeah, shrooms are great.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-26 11:04:07

At 11/26/08 12:04 AM, DirtyRottenImbecile wrote:

And, for the record, Salvia is the stupidest fucking drug ever. If you haven't done it, don't.

you're retarded.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-26 11:05:54

At 11/26/08 11:04 AM, life wrote:

you're retarded.

Fuck, you're probably one of those assholes that bought a shitty brand from your local headshop and didn't hold in the smoke for 30 seconds and smoked out of a joint or something retarded. Salvia is more intense than any of the drugs you listed.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-26 11:49:31

I have had tripped out experiences on Salvia but I still think every other drug is better

It's worth doing though as kind of a gateway to hallucinogens but there's nothing to learn from it

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-26 11:51:06

I'm never gonna try salvia. I just stick with weed and (once in a while) shrooms.

I have a question for people that do not live in holland..

Can you just smoke outside or are people gonna call the cops and shit if they see you smoking?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-26 11:59:28

At 11/26/08 11:49 AM, Earfetish wrote: I have had tripped out experiences on Salvia but I still think every other drug is better

It's worth doing though as kind of a gateway to hallucinogens but there's nothing to learn from it

what? what makes you think that? how is a gateway when there's nothing that comes close to it except DMT which is stronger

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-26 15:02:36

hey guys let's argue about drugs

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-26 15:21:39

At 11/26/08 03:02 PM, Buddhist wrote: hey guys let's argue about drugs

i hate when people pass of salvia as a weak drug.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-26 15:54:20

blah. my p.o. officer has to visit my school and home now:/
will tylenol 3's show up on my drugtests?

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-26 16:04:26

At 11/26/08 03:54 PM, UKZ wrote: blah. my p.o. officer has to visit my school and home now:/

Is the drug test for a certain drug or is it all drugs.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-27 00:06:14

At 11/26/08 04:04 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 11/26/08 03:54 PM, UKZ wrote: blah. my p.o. officer has to visit my school and home now:/
Is the drug test for a certain drug or is it all drugs.

it's just for marijuana.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-27 04:37:53

Tylenol is the main thing to keep away from with DXM shit, that's why I've never been dumb enough to try to get high off NyQuil. So I'm sick and I got some Robitussin because it's been awesome the other times I got it. But this time I got the CF type instead of the DM without realizing it.

But I just want to make sure before I do it tomorrow: Robitussin CF is safe, right? It has Guaifenesin which I know is harmless (it's also in the DM type which is the type I've done a couple times) but it also has Phenylephrine, which I guess I'm not that unsure of, I just like to be safe, so maybe someone who does DXM a lot could just reassure me it's fine.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-27 09:33:44

At 11/26/08 11:59 AM, life wrote: what? what makes you think that? how is a gateway when there's nothing that comes close to it except DMT which is stronger

cos it's legal

it's like jumping in at the deep end - if you can handle salvia then you can probably handle mushies and acid

and if you can't handle it you'll never do it again and maybe hallucinogens aren't for you but at least it only lasts for five minutes

altho I don't like it when people are like 'I'm never gonna do trips because I've done Salvia and that's weiirrd' and I'm like 'every other trip is more sensible than Salvia'

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-27 11:02:36

Get thise one dude: http://hocks.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?
Screen=PROD&Product_Code=A170076&gdftrk=
gdfV2160_a_7c199_a_7c468_a_7cA170076

The only active ingreident is Dextromethorphan HBr. It's what's reccomended on dxm forums and what I've down a few times. Guas w/e could make you throw up, but isn't unsfe.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-27 11:05:30

Just to make sure: Cough Long-Acting , NOT LONG ACTING COUGH AND COLD.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-27 16:44:50

At 11/26/08 11:05 AM, life wrote:
At 11/26/08 11:04 AM, life wrote:

you're retarded.
Fuck, you're probably one of those assholes that bought a shitty brand from your local headshop and didn't hold in the smoke for 30 seconds and smoked out of a joint or something retarded. Salvia is more intense than any of the drugs you listed.

No, I can hold smoke in a shitload longer than 30 seconds first off, secondly I used a bong as instructed, and thirdly I had a torch lighter.

I thought it was a stupid fucking drug.

End of discussion. I don't care at all about your opinion.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-27 17:21:36

im here!