00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,048,129 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-29 20:46:56

At 10/29/08 08:12 PM, Elfer wrote:
At 10/29/08 05:20 PM, VGRCL wrote: Pot in alabama is expencive.
Yeah, but isn't it primarily like, Mexican dirt weed? I'm not sure, maybe Alabama is too far from the border.

Anyway, considering that marijuana offenses in Alabama are usually sentenced more harshly than violent crimes, you should be pretty damn careful with yourself. I personally would recommend giving up dealing, the money isn't worth the risk there.

No alabama actually has some pretty decent weed, purple cush, KB, dro, and many others.
I know man I was just in a tight and had a few handy plants that I figured id sell and made a quick 2500 or so but im through with dealing.

just smoking now!

PWNED

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-29 21:49:01

At 10/29/08 08:46 PM, VGRCL wrote: No alabama actually has some pretty decent weed, purple cush, KB, dro, and many others.

You know that "KB" and "dro" aren't actually types of weed, right?

KB just indicates a general opinion that the weed doesn't suck, and hydro is a method of growing, which has nothing to do with the actual quality.

Anyway, upon looking at an actual map, I realized that Alabama was farther east than I had expected, so I guess it wouldn't make sense for crappy mexi-brick weed to be imported there, especially considering the severe penalties for it.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-30 01:12:39

Note to self: differential equations more challenging while stoned.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-30 21:12:56

Alabama just seems like a place that would have shitty weed. I'm from Maryland, we get pretty decent bud around here.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-30 22:02:06

Hey guys I was wondering if any of you could tell me about how weed effects ashthma?
I read that it actually helps and I was pretty surprised tbh.
Does anyone know exactly how it helps?

No one on the corner has swagga like us

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-10-30 23:19:36

At 10/30/08 10:02 PM, Rowan-Tea wrote: Hey guys I was wondering if any of you could tell me about how weed effects ashthma?
I read that it actually helps and I was pretty surprised tbh.
Does anyone know exactly how it helps?

I have asthma, and I'd say that my airways feel better after I started smoking pot.

You just have to learn how to take hits carefully, and you can still easily avoid coughing.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-02 10:04:54

What the fuck is up with Florida and it's marijuana laws? 1 year in prison and a 1,000 dollar fine for possession of any amount of pot, Now I'm gonna be twice as paranoid while buying now.....

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-02 15:24:29

just bought a CCG Zong for 125 and named it Saint Quentin (patron saint of coughing)

also i bought a slider for my very first bong so it'll work again. Grimace is now in working shape (relatively; it still leaks a little)

i love bongs way too much.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-03 09:39:23

So, proposal 1 in Michigan. Probably going to be the 13th state to legalize medical marijuana, gooddeal.
Even though I'm a minor and it'll probably take me forever to be able to get some, I have high expectations.
My mom already approves of me doing it to help my A.D.D. and anxiety attacks:]
tried some diphenydramine hcl er whatever the other day.
14 25mg pills and i was trippin pretty hard.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-03 21:05:38

*sigh of relief*
I passed my drug test today, thank god for detox!!

PWNED

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-05 02:28:27

Besides the obvious victory of this election, there were two for our lovely Mary Jane:

The MPP sponsored initiatives passed in both Massachusetts and Michigan!

Massachusetts:

MPP's Massachusetts initiative was the first time in history that a decriminalization initiative appeared on any statewide ballot, and voters passed it by what appears to be an overwhelming majority. The measure removes all criminal penalties for possessing an ounce or less of marijuana - replacing it with a $100 fine, which can be paid through the mail without lawyers or court appearances, just like a speeding ticket.

Michigan:

And Michigan voters passed MPP's medical marijuana initiative, making Michigan the first Midwestern state to permit medical marijuana use by seriously ill patients (and the 13th in the U.S.). Michigan now becomes the second largest medical marijuana state in the country (second only to California). And as a result of tonight's victory, almost one quarter of the nation now resides in states with medical marijuana laws.

Way to go voters! With Obama there will be no federal interference. Hopefully this starts the domino effect for every other state.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-09 15:06:30

At 11/5/08 02:28 AM, life wrote: Way to go voters! With Obama there will be no federal interference. Hopefully this starts the domino effect for every other state.

We can only hope for change.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-09 16:03:18

At 11/9/08 03:06 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 11/5/08 02:28 AM, life wrote: Way to go voters! With Obama there will be no federal interference. Hopefully this starts the domino effect for every other state.
We can only hope for change.

lol what the political catchy mc catch phrase.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-10 19:48:30

At 11/3/08 09:05 PM, VGRCL wrote: *sigh of relief*

hahah. thats awesome :D

-only as good as the weakest link-

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-11 12:34:51

So, I gots me a master plan.
I'm going to buy a pound of that shitty mc shit shits. apparently it's like pure shit. So I'll buy a pound of it and sell it for like 20 a g. That's what I call cash flow.
linkeh

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-11 16:43:18

At 11/11/08 12:34 PM, UKZ wrote: So, I gots me a master plan.
I'm going to buy a pound of that shitty mc shit shits. apparently it's like pure shit. So I'll buy a pound of it and sell it for like 20 a g. That's what I call cash flow.
linkeh

you better be tellin' them what you're sellin' them beforehand, because if you market that as green and they get that bullshit...well, suffice it to say personally i would beat you down for that, and i'm not a violent person.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-11 21:37:53

At 11/10/08 07:48 PM, Sargent wrote:
At 11/3/08 09:05 PM, VGRCL wrote: *sigh of relief*
hahah. thats awesome :D

Yea I know,
I was really sweating that one too.
Good thing I passed, because if I didnt I would be in rehab right now.

PWNED

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-12 01:28:58

oooe.

ya hows it goin?

-only as good as the weakest link-

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-12 13:35:20

eh. what about dumb people, like I know I should be feeling bad but this kid is fucking dumb as shit, I sell him reggos as chronic for like 20-25 a g and he never is disatisfied.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-12 18:40:02

At 11/12/08 01:35 PM, UKZ wrote: eh. what about dumb people, like I know I should be feeling bad but this kid is fucking dumb as shit, I sell him reggos as chronic for like 20-25 a g and he never is disatisfied.

Well he's a beginner obviouisly, if I were you I wouldn't rip him off too bad, but everyone needs to learn to check the bag before handing the cash over eventually.

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-12 19:41:50

http://blip.tv/file/1356143/

This was phenomenal. It included everything I have ever used to argue the case for legalization in casual conversations, as well as new ammunition for future discussion. The MS guy is the greatest living proof I have seen for medicinal cannabis. You can read as much as you like, but there is nothing like seeing something like that first hand.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-13 15:16:46

At 11/12/08 07:41 PM, life wrote: http://blip.tv/file/1356143/

This was phenomenal. It included everything I have ever used to argue the case for legalization in casual conversations, as well as new ammunition for future discussion. The MS guy is the greatest living proof I have seen for medicinal cannabis. You can read as much as you like, but there is nothing like seeing something like that first hand.

I showed that video to my mom and it changed her opinion on marijuana. I think everyone should see that video, no matter what their views are. It is a truly awesome video.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-13 18:49:11

This video is definately good,
I couldnt stop watching it when I started.
Very good!

PWNED

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-13 21:38:01

posted that one before

keeping it g

and i got a peruvian torch cacti

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-14 00:06:49

At 11/12/08 06:40 PM, Rideo wrote:
At 11/12/08 01:35 PM, UKZ wrote: eh. what about dumb people, like I know I should be feeling bad but this kid is fucking dumb as shit, I sell him reggos as chronic for like 20-25 a g and he never is disatisfied.
Well he's a beginner obviouisly, if I were you I wouldn't rip him off too bad, but everyone needs to learn to check the bag before handing the cash over eventually.

he speaks the truth. but if you're gonna rip him off because he's a noob...top it off at like three dubs at most. being someone who's been on both sides of the coin it's not very fun to do either way, especially if it's for big amounts (the first time i learned this i got $200 jacked from me...kid got his though, so it evened out).

just remember to watch yourself...a bad rep is something to always avoid at all costs.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-14 08:51:18

At 11/14/08 04:11 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I want some weeeed.

same.

nice cactus pr0de

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-14 20:29:45

Wow, that was great. I'm going to show it to my parents and offer them weed afterwards.

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-16 15:58:00

so i did some k, dropped some acid and smoked some hash, and it was the greatest experience ever, music sounded much better than with just acid

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-16 21:04:00

At 11/10/08 05:09 PM, Kalandro wrote: Smoked some really good Jamaican kush. Laughed for like an hour straight and couldn't hear anything going on around me. At one point in time, I heard through one ear but not the other, than I couldn't even walk straight. Trippy shit, try it sometime.

yo guys this is the man who was saying he smoked tea and didn't want to try weed a few pages back

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-11-17 01:42:57

At 11/16/08 09:04 PM, Earfetish wrote: yo guys this is the man who was saying he smoked tea and didn't want to try weed a few pages back

So either way he is lying, either completely or partially.

BBS Signature