00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,052,561 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-07 21:50:39

At 4/7/10 09:42 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote:
At 4/7/10 08:42 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
I love Nature's Path!!
Are you sure there's no hemp in it? I don't see why they'd call it that if there wasn't. Hempseed? Hemp oil? Anything? lul.
Well im gonna check the ingrediants again, or maybe the box is made out of hemp.

FOUND IT!

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-07 22:48:57

At 4/7/10 10:40 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: How did the pages go up so fast?

lol i started posting alot which led to other people posting alot.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-07 22:54:24

At 4/7/10 07:40 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: Oh god, i went to the grocery store and i saw this, so i bought it and i checked the ingrediants and sadly it does not contain hemp but they sure do taste good, also the reason why the picture is so high quality is because i put it on my printer scanner and scanned it then i cropped the picture out.

thoughts

Oh! I'll have to try some of that. I've only tried the flax seed cereal from that brand name. It's actually really good. Especially the granola kind.

grabbed the pic off the internet

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-07 23:02:28

At 4/7/10 10:54 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
Oh! I'll have to try some of that. I've only tried the flax seed cereal from that brand name. It's actually really good. Especially the granola kind.

Well i checked the box again and it contains organic hemp seed.it gave me diarrhea but it was totally worth it. heres their website http://www.naturespath.com/

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 00:38:17

hurrr durrr i bought this shirt made outta hemp im gettin hecka high just thinking bout wearing it

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 01:37:27

I done smoked so much weed tonight dawgz and straight up I can't see to well right know if ya know what I'm sayin'. Fuck four twenty Cause I'm constantly smokin' weed.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 11:03:15

Fuckin.... COCK!!!!!!!
(i love marijuana! ^.^)

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 12:41:05

Damn i just checked my post history, i made over 30 posts yesterday and i still have 10.11 for average post per day.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 12:46:39

You almost have as much per day as me!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 13:19:10

I have the worsst cold, so I broke out the vaporizer, its pretty nice, but a little difficult to get re-acclimatized too and there is no ash to tell me when the bowl is cashed, HOW WILL I KNOW? HOW WILL I KNOW.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 13:19:54

At 4/8/10 12:41 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: Damn i just checked my post history, i made over 30 posts yesterday and i still have 10.11 for average post per day.

Yeah, mine stays at around 1.5 usually, no matter how many posts. I think it adds the number of days you've been on Newgrounds with your posts and divides it by two or something like that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 13:30:49

At 4/8/10 01:19 PM, EternitySpent wrote: I have the worsst cold, so I broke out the vaporizer, its pretty nice, but a little difficult to get re-acclimatized too and there is no ash to tell me when the bowl is cashed, HOW WILL I KNOW? HOW WILL I KNOW.

I had a "flame powered" vaporizor pipe for a while. I thought it was a good idea at the time, but it was so hard to get going. It was basically a pipe with a screw on top that had a ceramic filter for the heat to go through. You had to hold the flame over and inhale for like 5-10 minutes(until the bowl was suffieciently heated), depending on if you did it right. There was like this specific distance to hold the flame at, you couldn't have it touch the filter, but you couldn't have it so far away either.

It was one of those VaporGenie vaporizers. $50. I ended up using it as just a pipe, which I knew you weren't supposed to do, but my friends talked me into it. We were all frusterated with the damn thing. I trashed it not too long ago, cause you couldn't really clean it, and using it as just a pipe took a tole on it. It was caked as shit.

When I did use it as a vaporizer though, I could smoke it and get high from it until the herb was black, or usually dark brown. After that it was almost useless to smoke on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 14:16:15

Smoked a doob woo. Jammin to icp and playing wow.
All I do when I'm baked during the day at home... Music and wow...
What do you guys do?
I'm usually with buddies but they all work, I'm gonna look for a job soon...

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 14:33:36

At 4/8/10 02:16 PM, EpicFail wrote: Smoked a doob woo. Jammin to icp and playing wow.
What do you guys do?

Well its good to hear that life is starting to look up for ya.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 14:51:08

At 4/8/10 02:16 PM, EpicFail wrote: Jammin to icp and playing wow.

Haha, what a fag.

Although I don't do very exciting things when I'm stoned anymore. Mostly video games too, guess that's why I stopped.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 14:53:53

At 4/8/10 12:38 AM, MadCow wrote: hurrr durrr i bought this shirt made outta hemp im gettin hecka high just thinking bout wearing it

You're just mad because your momma had a cow. :P

At 4/8/10 02:16 PM, EpicFail wrote: Smoked a doob woo. Jammin to icp and playing wow.
What do you guys do?

When I smoked alone at home I just did whatever. Play my guitar, draw, something like that. Sometimes if I had shit to do around the house, I'd smoke and go about getting all of it done. Kinda makes anything you do more interesting, y'know?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 15:00:01

At 4/8/10 02:51 PM, Rallard wrote:
Haha, what a fag.

Although I don't do very exciting things when I'm stoned anymore. Mostly video games too, guess that's why I stopped.

I'm a fag and you play games when you're stoned too? Or am I a fag because I listen to all sorts of different musical genres and can appreciate music for what it is rather than being an elitist over one genre?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 15:24:04

At 4/8/10 02:51 PM, Rallard wrote:
Haha, what a fag.

YOU shut your fucking whore mouth.

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 17:42:52

Damn we got 2-3 pages in the past 24 hours, now thats an acomplishment.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 18:02:15

At 4/8/10 04:01 PM, Reed wrote: hey be nice to madcow brah he may seem like a great Big Rude but it is because both his parents died yesterday

I know, I killed them. O_o

unless they really died, then I'm sorry. Hehhehheh....heh........ :[
At 4/8/10 03:24 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: YOU shut your fucking whore mouth.

Woah, is that Billy Mays?! Didn't he die from a coke overdose?

RIP Billy. I never got a chance to use your OxiClean.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 18:46:48

At 4/8/10 06:27 PM, NickScott wrote: Momma had a chicken! Momma had a cow!
Dad was proud, he didn't care how

I never understood why he didn't care how.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 19:52:38

Damnit, im dealing with more shit again in my life im pissed im depressed and i want to rip someones face off when will this crap ever fucking end!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 20:01:07

They see me rollin, they hatin'

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 20:14:20

At 4/8/10 07:52 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: Damnit, im dealing with more shit again in my life im pissed im depressed and i want to rip someones face off when will this crap ever fucking end!

Chill man. No disrespect, but listen... All that shit you're dealing with, whatever it is, it's trivial. It means nothing. You've probably heard something like this before, but you're just a kid with full of raging hormones. Don't do anything stupid that you'll regret. Everyone, I'm sure, has went through this point in their adolesence. You'll feel pretty retarded when you look back at yourself 4 or 5 years from now.

If your stressed and shit, and really can't handle it, like REALLY, maybe you outta try some weed already. Right now though, chill. You're getting more and more off-topic. Again, no disrespect, but you're 14. Deal with it. You'll figure it out later, but right now, deal with it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 21:14:04

I go for walks when I am feeling down, and during the walk I'll usually smoke a doob or two, as well as a smoke or two. I usually have a smoke after every bowl / joint I smoke. Unless I'm smoking bowl after bowl, I'll wait until I've smoked them all...

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 21:33:03

At 4/8/10 09:14 PM, EpicFail wrote: I go for walks when I am feeling down, and during the walk I'll usually smoke a doob or two, as well as a smoke or two. I usually have a smoke after every bowl / joint I smoke. Unless I'm smoking bowl after bowl, I'll wait until I've smoked them all...

Cigarettes always tended to improve my buzz for a while but ultimately make it last shorter than normal, like it overloads the high or something. Does that happen to you?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 22:05:10

At 4/8/10 09:33 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
Cigarettes always tended to improve my buzz for a while but ultimately make it last shorter than normal, like it overloads the high or something. Does that happen to you?

Not usually, it does prolong my high, but I don't get burnt out any quicker than usual, and it doesn't make me lose my high any sooner.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 22:37:02

It used to be that when i was burning out i would get tired. Now it seems when i'm burning out i just get bored.

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-08 22:53:40

At 4/8/10 10:37 PM, yodd wrote: It used to be that when i was burning out i would get tired. Now it seems when i'm burning out i just get bored.

For some reason, my tolerance for weed always stays pretty low. I can always get high off of it usually, unless it's just some dirt. I've never gotten past having red eyes either. Most of the time I'll pass out when I come down, lol. Or I'll pass out after I get the muchies and chow down on everything. Sometimes though, if the bud's good, I'll feel pretty energetic and don't pass out.

This one time me and one of my friends smoked some pretty good weed with red hairs and it made us pumped up. We went outside and chased car on bicycles up and down the hill, depending on where they were going. We did that for like an hour or so, then finally got bored. :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-04-09 01:43:25

At 4/8/10 11:13 PM, Reed wrote:
At 4/8/10 02:16 PM, EpicFail wrote: Jammin to icp
fuckin magnets
how do they work??

miracles is one of my fav songs dude i dont even have to click the link to know it goes to it.