00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway!

17,573 Views | 154 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:14:05

Over the years we have acquired some promotional merchandise and we've always wanted to do stuff to give it away. Well, I thought of a fun little way to start.

People have been asking, why order stickers? Well, now you have an incentive! On top of having cool NG stickers and a sticker stat, you can now be entered to win a NG prize pack! The prize pack will be awarded to one winner and it will include the sound track from the movie XXX starring Vin Diesel, the CD "Conflict" by Anand Bhatt of Anand Clique and Jim Martin of Faith No More. We are also including a "Bible Action Jesus" action figure to celebrate Tom's old school "Beep Me Jesus" game! We are also including two very rare old school NG stickers, and two FDA stickers, and ten tank logo stickers!

So how can you enter the drawing to have a chance to win all this cool stuff? Simply send in a sticker order for a minimum of 5 stickers and include your NG username, real name and address, on a piece of paper no bigger than 4x4 inches (you can write on the front and back), and write "ENTER ME!" on it. I will then put all the slips of paper in a box, shake it up, and draw a name at the end of July. So get your orders in quick!

To view our sticker ordering page, click HERE.

I will post a picture of the prize pack in the comments section of this news post, so click the comments button below here to check that out.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:14:37

Picture of the prize pack:

Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway!

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:15:13

thats excellent, will this apply to those who have already ordered or will it begin with those ordering stickers now?

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:16:35

Awsome idea, that is sure to get some more sticker orders. Hell, you just got me to buy some, I am about to order some right now in hopes of winning that Bible Action Jesus action figure. Keep coming up with the good ideas.

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:20:54

Woow!I haven't written that in so long.Still good Idea

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:23:10

This will only apply to new sticker orders that have included the slip of paper for the drawing, with the phrase "ENTER ME!" on it so I know you want to be entered in the contest. :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:24:09

i actually never post in these things but you no wat that is a really good idea, good job wade im proud of you son. I mean that in all respect

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:28:55

Runner up prize of nekkid pics of Tom plz, kthx ...

At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:

: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:29:59

At 6/28/04 11:23 PM, WadeFulp wrote: This will only apply to new sticker orders that have included the slip of paper for the drawling, with the phrase "ENTER ME!" on it so I know you want to be entered in the contest. :)

Dang,I ordered my stickers too early.

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:31:31

Well time to get some more stickers. I wonder if i will win.

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:31:37

At 6/28/04 11:29 PM, lilskater wrote:
At 6/28/04 11:23 PM, WadeFulp wrote: This will only apply to new sticker orders that have included the slip of paper for the drawling, with the phrase "ENTER ME!" on it so I know you want to be entered in the contest. :)

Order more! :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:31:41

At 6/28/04 11:23 PM, WadeFulp wrote: This will only apply to new sticker orders that have included the slip of paper for the drawing, with the phrase "ENTER ME!" on it so I know you want to be entered in the contest. :)

or how about if i say that i want to be entered in to the contest, since ive already gotten some, instead of buying more?

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:32:25

sweet!! i would love some fda stickers im gonna buy some! This is sure to get more sticker sells wade!

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:32:28

ok of all that... can I just get the tank stickers and Jesus?

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:32:42

Wow, I'll see what I can do. Mail usually never makes it through customs when I send any.

Apologies aren't what I look for. Redemption is what I want!

Look at my profile to see a true cockhead! DO IT NOW!

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:32:47

woot! I gotta order stickers now :P

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:34:55

You should also have runner up prizes. lol. Like MORE stickers or something... Also, you guys should add something to the winner(s) Profiles stating that they are the ones who won and how cool they are ^___^

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:35:43

sweeeeet

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:38:27

I WANT THAT JESUS! I'm ordering right now........not really but i'll try real hard to later.......and do i get bonus points if i write "enter me" in my own blood?

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:40:15

the prize pack looks bad ass. but I can't order any stickers :'(

are there any plans to get a paypal thing happening for stickers?

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:40:35

At 6/28/04 11:31 PM, WadeFulp wrote: At 6/28/04 11:29 PM, lilskater wrote
Order more! :)

Damn you and your sneaky subliminal advertising and pimping of the stickers.... where the hell are my stamps?

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:41:32

Is this the first use of that "large picture" function?

If so, nifty.
-- Scaper-X

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:43:46

At 6/28/04 11:14 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Picture of the prize pack:

Thats not fair!
Me want to post big-ass pic!

on-topic: ill order some stickers, but how about the winner becomes a mod :)

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:44:34

I want everything accept the XXX sound track :) Consider my order in the mail.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:46:47

To sweeten the deal I'll draw a 2nd place winner and send that person 10 tank stickers, and a 3rd place winner and send that person 5 tank stickers.

Also the winners will have their usernames listed on the front page of Newgrounds so people can check out your profiles! That is if you want me to do that, you can choose to not be listed if you want.

I will also try and get Tom Fulp to autograph a NG tank logo sticker and through that in for the 1st place winner!

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:48:12

At 6/28/04 11:44 PM, swaenK wrote: I want everything accept the XXX sound track :) Consider my order in the mail.

If the grand prize winner doesn't want certain prizes we may offer them to the 2nd place winner, and so on.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-28 23:53:52

I think I have got some US dollars lying around somewhere...

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 00:01:52

Mwahahahah My idea prevails! WooHoo!

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 00:10:27

Hey you guys, stop wasting your time with stickers and make Pico 2!!!! When is it coming out?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 00:16:56

At 6/29/04 12:10 AM, Steviefungi wrote: Hey you guys, stop wasting your time with stickers and make Pico 2!!!! When is it coming out?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Pico 2 is Tom's project. I'm taking care of the sticker contest, and I have nothing to do with Pico 2. So this will not slow down the progress of Pico 2. :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature