00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway!

17,562 Views | 154 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 17:16:44

At 6/29/04 04:30 PM, The_Enforcer wrote:
At 6/28/04 11:14 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Picture of the prize pack:
How come Jesus is black?

Because Beep Me Jesus is dark skinned, and the real Jesus was probably dark skinned.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 17:18:08

At 6/29/04 04:36 PM, MappyTheKlown wrote: Hey guys I have a joke for you... what happens when newgrounds gives up? They try a new way to sell stickers and offer a shitty prize package as a gift! LOLOLOLOL

If you read my previous front page post you'd see we sold a lot of stickers without any give away. I just thought this would be fun and I'm curious to see what kind of response we get. We're not desperate to sell stickers, but we do what we can to make things fun for our users.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 17:37:22

I love not having my questions answered. :(

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 17:45:07

Because he is!

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 17:46:05

hey, i just got back from mailing in my order, and guess what, i gonna win!!!

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 18:10:51

Sounds cool to me.

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 18:19:12

At 6/29/04 05:37 PM, HuIk wrote: I love not having my questions answered. :(

And I love you.

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 18:30:11

At 6/29/04 06:19 PM, TheCorinthian wrote:
And I love you.

Stupid. Affairs are supossed to be secret! You let the dog out of the pillowcase. Edn - .

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 18:34:09

WADE PLEASE READ!!! sorry, i never read the enter me thing, for the sticker order i sent, i already sent it, for the sticker order with the REALLY REALLY bad printing, and from adrian gallant (senorfrog) plz enter me, sorry

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 18:35:25

But it would also give NG a little cash.........It doesnt have to be a Large amount, lets say .01 percent per 10 stickers or something like that....it would only encourage users to buy more stickers and increase the popularity of NG, plus i doubt anyone would be willing to buy 1 million stickers.........

Yeah, But Wade said these stickers were for the true fans anyway! not the money! I like the idea of mostly everything Wade and Tom do are to cover production and their cost of living! They arnt trying to suck their consumers dry with greed!

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 18:48:36

When did you send your sticker order in? Your questions will kind of answer themselves, if you only sent your order in in the past few days. If I understand what Wade means, any orders that he hasn't yet received will be eligible for the prize. So, if he hadn't already got your order, you would be eligible. It's all down to when you sent it and when he last checked the PO Box.

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 19:11:59

At 6/29/04 06:48 PM, liljim wrote: When did you send your sticker order in?

You've revived my hope like a pint of dark and tan on a hot muggy day. I sent it last night. Because of where I work it might already be on a plane halfway there. I sent Wade a cool pack of Screen Wipes too because I show <3. I was wondering about the eligibility part of the contest because I didn't write ENTER ME like Wade just said. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. thnaks liljim, i hopemyou have a ghoodm day.

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 19:39:09

At 6/29/04 05:16 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
Because Beep Me Jesus is dark skinned, and the real Jesus was probably dark skinned.

He probably looked a little bit like Osama (the real Osama not NG's Osama).

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 20:09:13

Is it possible to send an envelope with the money in it from canada? and how much will a pack of 5 stickers be in total? Cuz ive been planning to get some stickers quite a while ago,itll make a nice sticker to put on my guitar,lol.

BlueZombieClock is back.

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 20:21:41

Great idea... im probably going to do it, im still not sure though.

Check me out!

"Of course lifes a bitch, because if it was a slut, it would be too easy"

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 21:16:42

You should have given one of those hats I embroidered away too, oh and I make the logo bigger and will get a pic of it posted as soon as i get some fresh batteries for my digital camera.

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 21:52:39

No offense or anything,wade.But iz it me or are the prizes sorta whack?I mean you dont know if evry1 likes that xxx soundtrack and that other 1,and know offense ta tom but I'm not sure i want to go to bed at night with a fuckin jesus christ doll and wake up with it standing on my chest!Plus whut da fuck am I gonna do wit stickers!?I dont me to be rude or anything,but maybe you should have gifts that the majority of NG could enjoy.But thats just my opinion.

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 22:07:26

Wow, now I'm actually considering purchasing stickers!!!

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 22:26:38

At 6/29/04 09:52 PM, Rzo wrote: No offense or anything,wade.But iz it me or are the prizes sorta whack?

Dude, if you don't like the stuff we're giving away then don't enter the contest and STFU! :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 22:28:29

At 6/29/04 11:11 AM, HuIk wrote: Can stickies you include with your order as of last night, before I heard of the prize pack, be included in the drawing? I even sent a special package with my order. . . .

A LabelWriter 310 - Prints labels up to 1 1/2" wide for addresses. Connects to USB port. Prints 8 labels per minute. Staples catalog, the only thing that keeps me sane at work.

When I get your order I'll put your name on a slip of paper so you can be in the drawing, but I don't want a bunch of people emailing me saying "I ordered stickers last month! I want to be in the contest!"

People are supposed to send in their entry form (name and address on paper) to be in the contest.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 22:44:02

Wade, you are such a good, good man!

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-29 23:15:22

At 6/29/04 10:26 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Dude, if you don't like the stuff we're giving away then don't enter the contest and STFU! :)

Whut da fuck r u OD'in for?Im juss sayin that u could proly have prizes that r worth the hussle!

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 04:16:23

k, i'm going to order stickers like this week.

huzzah @ jesus figure.

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 05:09:18

Yeah! I want stickers now! The jesus figure is the reason i'm gonna get stickers! Time to order! Good job with the AMAZING prizes :p

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 07:34:12

This is just another way the Fulps are making NG a better place.
I can assure you that as soon as a pay pall thing (or some sort of online system) is established...I'm buying alteast 10..
:)
..how could people see the stickers as bad things?
Ng get's advertising..we get cool stickers for pocket change...
..everyone who buys them feels happy...I think
:)

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 07:52:22

At 6/29/04 04:22 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I've had other international orders make it through. For 5 stickers you'd only be risking like $3 or something. I spend more than that on lunch.
At this time we are only accepting US CASH or US Money Orders

Bummer. I don't have US cash. Damn Europe.

I COULD however, like, go to the bank and trade in some money....However, it seems pretty stupid to go trade for JUST three dollars....(and no Wade, I'm not going to buy stickers for $50 or something)

Oh well. Maybe when we go on a vacation or something.

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 08:17:46

WADE IS A POO POO FACE!!!, ok now that i got wades attention, i made a post earlier that i already sent my order and forgot the 4x peice of paper that says "ENTER ME", so when the order with the REALLY bad printing and adrian gallant, senorfrog on it, could oyu enter me plz???!!!???

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 10:21:37

At 6/30/04 10:15 AM, Crossofdevil wrote: so we have to order stikers to get chances to win.

Yup you got it, i forgot to put my entry thing, so thats why im trying to get wades attention WADE

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 10:29:29

Hey wade,do you accept canadian money?

BlueZombieClock is back.

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 10:40:00

At 6/30/04 10:29 AM, Stereoflash wrote: Hey wade,do you accept canadian money?

he better, cuz thats what i sent him, ya im pretty sure he does, go to www.x-rates.com and on the left side click currency calculator to find out how much you would need