00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DegasTyson54 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Screening, HTTPS, Poster & Shirt!

22,830 Views | 124 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Screening, HTTPS, Poster & Shirt! 2017-10-23 11:10:52

At 10/23/17 11:04 AM, EVanimations wrote: Ambler theater you say, on a Thursday!!! I'm as good as there. I'll see if any of my west-philly / campus art friends are down and tell em to PM.

Awesome! Even if they don't get on the Paypal list in advance, it's just $10 at the door.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Screening, HTTPS, Poster & Shirt! 2017-10-25 08:36:46

Really upset I cant make it this time, but Im still extremely excited for the live stream! I told all my friends who live in the area, so I hope the place blows up in attendance.

Response to Screening, HTTPS, Poster & Shirt! 2017-10-25 13:01:25

I really wish things had panned out for me to go to this, I was planning on submitting even- still I hope it's a blast for everyone and hope to see pictures around, I hope an event like this happens again in the future- I think it's a pretty awesome idea and a good way to get Newgrounds out there again in the public eye. I've been stopped four times in one outing for my Newgrounds shirt, and explaining that it's still here and kicking would be bested by like, a touring screening of newgrounds content. Just a thought.

Anyway enjoy and congrats to all involved, hope it's as kick ass as I imagine it will be. Thanks Tom

iwant2moveitmoveit

BBS Signature

At 9/26/17 03:39 PM, TomFulp wrote: We just migrated the majority of NG to HTTPS! Let me know if anything is broken.

Some SWF games and animation are hard coded to require HTTP. In these cases we can tag them to load over HTTP but we need to know about them. If you find any content that doesn't work (for example, a site locked game that no longer recognizes NG as a valid host), let me know and I'll whitelist it.

Games that call APIs via HTTP will break the page secure status in some browsers. We're probably gonna stick a bumper in front of these so the page remains secure until you choose to start the game.

Our audio player was hard coded to use http and rather than update it, we've replaced it with an HTML5 player. This was an inevitable change regardless since the old player depended on Flash.

(This is a bit late, but...) https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/579580 Sleepy Stu's Adventure seems to freeze when I try to use the last ability, something about Javascript? Oh, and I played it in Vivaldi.

Response to Screening, HTTPS, Poster & Shirt! 2017-11-25 11:24:06

This game fails to load, after clicking "Continue" it freezes on the Armor games ad.