00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Does anyone remember Earfetish?

1,674 Views | 26 Replies

Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-19 21:40:59

Where has he and his wonderful stories gone?
Also post about your fav OG newgrounders.

I am goldenrodzen. Look at my works, ye mighty and despair.

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-19 21:48:53

@Parzo was cool to me.

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-20 00:17:24

I do in fact remember @Earfetish stories, and I miss them dearly

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-20 03:52:54

Yeah, and it seems so long ago.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-20 03:56:42

He's been working on his newest story since 2016.

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-21 09:31:23

Davidzx

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-21 12:43:15

At 5/21/17 09:31 AM, Sawdust wrote: Davidzx

oh he was fun to fuck with.

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-21 14:11:31

I always read his nickname as 'Earfish' and when I read the thread title I thought it's going to be about some supposedely 'famous-back-then' ear fetish. Or at least jokes about raping Rig in the ear

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-21 15:53:08

What about betty?

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-22 10:55:11

At 5/19/17 09:40 PM, many-monkeys wrote: Where has he and his wonderful stories gone?
Also post about your fav OG newgrounders.

Yeah I missed those stories, they were entertaining.

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-23 23:57:28

At 5/21/17 03:53 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: What about betty?

Now there's an old one. I joined NG at the ass end of that dude's relevance.

Anybody remember Chris Beers?

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

I remember when I was a wee lad I got a very antagonizing impression of him because he was an outspoken atheist. Now that I'm much older, I think he was a pretty alright dude. Everyone has their way.

EDIT: As for my favorite oldfag: me.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-25 11:34:28

dude looks pretty alright with short hair, some stubble and holding a gun 8/10 would let him rape me
fucc mee daddii

Does anyone remember Earfetish?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-25 19:28:21

i liked me some OsAmArAmA back in the day. Have no idea wtf happened to him.

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-25 23:51:06

@ramagi was one of the coolest users I remember but sadly is gone.

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-26 01:38:20

I think he wrote the Newgrounds encyclopedia dramatica page and had a red level aura on the old newgrounds.

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-26 11:54:05

Well I aint heard that name around these parts for a whileeeeee

I used to rate that guy highly when I was more active on this site. I remember going to a gig with him when we both lived in the same city and there was a half decent band playing, and we smoked salvia together or something.. meeting strangers over the internet worked out just fine for me. Don't listen to your teachers.

Last time I heard I think he writes professionally now for a blog / paper / argos catalogue or something.

And all his stories are still lurking around on the dark net ----

stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-05-29 13:27:14

I don't know what happened to @Addict ...

fuk

BBS Signature

Hey guys! <3 a continual love for Newgrounds, I'm sure I will visit sporadically for the rest of my life, and thanks to you all for remembering me! I might have spent a lot of my teenage years posting on the internet but it was important for me in retrospect, and I'm happy now and also spending a lot of my adult life posting on the internet. I love having such a huge dossier of my mind to look through. I can often Google 'earfetish [incident]' and find my thoughts on the matter two hours after it happened.

As an adult I got skilled in SEO; some of my articles rank well for some high-traffic search terms! Is that making good use of a creative writing degree? I actually worked for a company that I felt provided such a poor level of customer service as to be a scam. So I quit the job and moved somewhat sideways to do customer stuff for a web design company, which is actually good because getting paid for writing really takes the joy out of it. I have had long-term relationships but now I live myself and am a mere two months into a relationship with the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on.

The most impressive thing I have done (aside from attain great search result positions, often for scammers) is donated a kidney to a stranger. You could do it too!

I don't get paid to write anything at all creative at the moment, although it might happen again in the future. I've still got the love for it but it's channeled into short poems. I've not written anything about testicles being pulled through meat grinders for a good while.

@funkBRS

I do in fact remember @Earfetish stories, and I miss them dearly

I remember you well too funkBRS, with your acerbic wit. And your drumming. <3 Thanks for the @ mention alerting me to this thread.

@Painbringer

Yeah, and it seems so long ago.

It was long ago, like I started posting here more than half my lifetime ago. I remember you well too Painbringer, I feel like you had a good heart and a good mind. <3

@Ganon-Dorf

He's been working on his newest story since 2016.

I've written the start of a novel many times. It would be really good to be able to show you guys something that I've written that you'd all enjoy but jobs and life got in the way.

That post I shared here in 2016 is actually a true incident that happened. I wrote another diary entry on Reddit about a month ago and it exploded, I reckon possibly 100,000 people read it and 99,985 of them physically cringed and wondered what kind of maniac would share something like that. You can read it here and also find out my Reddit username: https://goo.gl/8r3MQw

@Sekhem

he wasn't a fan of mine

Your name rings a bell but not much else. <3 I'm sure all is forgiven.

@Makakaov

I always read his nickname as 'Earfish' and when I read the thread title I thought it's going to be about some supposedely 'famous-back-then' ear fetish. Or at least jokes about raping Rig in the ear

well I remember you <3 x

@idiot-finder

Yeah I missed those stories, they were entertaining.

I remember you of course. 'Found one!' never gets old

@tailsprower

I remember when I was a wee lad I got a very antagonizing impression of him because he was an outspoken atheist. Now that I'm much older, I think he was a pretty alright dude. Everyone has their way.

Yeah it's weird that I was so big on being an atheist. I still don't like organised religion but it's not like a pressing concern and it would have been forever ago that I would have argued about it. Can't we all just get along! I remember you too but my memories are of someone thoughtful, and I am sure I was antagonising. <3

@Radaketor

dude looks pretty alright with short hair, some stubble and holding a gun 8/10 would let him rape me

aww thanks <3

@Halberd

I think he wrote the Newgrounds encyclopedia dramatica page and had a red level aura on the old newgrounds.

It was actually @Juggity that wrote it and did loads of nifty formatting. I helped with the @sirtom93 page and did all of the Tricky the Clown page. I did some other (better) ED pages too, like most of James Randi, all of Wet and Messy Fetishism, and I outed a pedo

@Fim
I remember you of course. You were the only person from the internet I ever met, up until Tinder came along. It was a Dragonforce gig in the Manchester Academy, and I didn't give you Salvia, that would be nuts at a Dragonforce gig. It was some strong sativa cannabis I bought off the internet. I even remember it was called Shiva, and you didn't have a grinder. <3 hope you're doing well my man

@canas

I think about the hayday of NG pretty often. There were a lot of characters that were good for a laugh, GrandfatherClock and j00bie used to crack me up. DirtySyko was a dear old friend of mine and he could weave a good yarn too.

very true, good characters all of them. Good times! I've got GFC on my Facebook.

Nice to hear from you all and to be remembered. I'm in a good place in my life at the moment. I might not have written my magnum opus, but I'm not even 30 yet. Admittedly not all of my 20s were incredible but life is a journey. It took me a while to find out what I wanted and I still don't know but I'm a lot closer to it than I was a few years back. I also remember you guys @LittleWashu @Chdonga @Tony-DarkGrave and the OP too I'm sure. I still subscribe to left-wing politics and take lots of psychedelic drugs and listen to extreme metal and enjoy cartoons and animation and do all the childish things you might have thought I'd have grown out of. I've got to get back into writing disgusting filth.

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-06-13 02:15:47

I am one of the OG users yet?

It's been like nine years already, guys.

You live on such a tiny island, at least Gilligan explored his! You're just drawing a tiny circle around your mud hut and saying everything outside it is totally gay.

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-06-16 09:58:24

That high functioning autistic fellow? He was a delight! So nice!

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-06-17 08:15:19

At 6/16/17 09:58 AM, killerjeff wrote: That high functioning autistic fellow? He was a delight! So nice!

Never diagnosed! It wasn't too well known when I was a kid. Would be interesting to find out for real but I'm like an adult now and happy so I'm not sure if it would be advantageous.

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-06-17 10:28:44

Wade Fulp and Eyelovepoozy. I always got a sick thrill out of watching them put oblivious posters in their place.

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-06-20 09:05:48

I've always never really read his name completely for a while, and I'd see his name as "Eaterfish"
Anyone ever had that? Where you don't read a name 100% but you call it what it looks sort of like?

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-06-20 09:32:25

At 6/20/17 09:05 AM, killerjeff wrote: I've always never really read his name completely for a while, and I'd see his name as "Eaterfish"
Anyone ever had that? Where you don't read a name 100% but you call it what it looks sort of like?

see also: Xenomit

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone remember Earfetish? 2017-06-20 11:34:57

At 6/20/17 09:32 AM, Gimmick wrote:
At 6/20/17 09:05 AM, killerjeff wrote: I've always never really read his name completely for a while, and I'd see his name as "Eaterfish"
see also: Xenomit

Xenolimit

BBS Signature

Never really liked the guy, he was a pompous douche.

Also RIP my queen Nephthys. She moved on to greener pastures.