00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Luis

563 Views | 6 Replies

Luis 2017-03-07 02:06:11

I travel more than you now for work.

Let me say this right now. It kinda sucks. Because usually it's random dumb suburb of major city that's close enough to deal with the inconveniences of a city, but not close enough to actually enjoy shit. The plus side is that I get to eat a ridiculous amount of food at the company's expense. So there's that I guess.

So far:

Suburb southwest of Atlanta. Police sirens. Heavy traffic. No good restaurants. Dickheads who don't know how to drive. Stuck there for two weeks. Shit got boring real fast. Got laid. Wish I hadn't.

Dallas. Actually decent trip if you don't count the shit breakfast bar and the lack of shuttle to local training center prompting me to walk almost 10 minutes to the other hotel that does have one but is owned by the exact same fucking company. Great food and plenty of selection. Bars with tits hanging out that don't suck like hooters.

Chicago. Probably will suck. Suburb right next to airport, so you know that bitch is going to be loud. Supposed to have a decent bar and restaurant, but you never know with these places. At least there is a liquor store right next door.
Ryan is right next door, but he isn't my butt buddy anymore :( Hope I don't get shot and/or stabbed.

Why can't I go to some nice place like California or NY?

Response to Luis 2017-03-07 17:14:20

What is a butt buddy?

Response to Luis 2017-03-07 19:37:44

At 3/7/17 05:26 PM, Leidolfr wrote:
At 3/7/17 02:06 AM, Richard wrote: Suburb southwest of Atlanta. Police sirens. Heavy traffic. No good restaurants. Dickheads who don't know how to drive. Stuck there for two weeks. Shit got boring real fast. Got laid. Wish I hadn't.
Why don't you just drive to Atlanta, is it THAT far away?

I don't plan the trips. I just take them.

Texas is where dreams go to die and get funny accents, ya'll come back now.

Clearly you've never had Texas Barbecue.

NY, nice? ahahahahaha [ laughing continues ] if you think the people of hawtlanta area suck you wait til ya get to nyc, mook.

I've been to NYC several times schmuck. NY =/= NYC

Response to Luis 2017-03-07 20:25:15

Which parts of here do you consider nice?

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Luis 2017-03-07 20:28:59

At 3/7/17 08:25 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Which parts of here do you consider nice?

The women's restrooms.

Luis

Response to Luis 2017-08-13 14:30:10

At 3/7/17 05:26 PM, Leidolfr wrote:
NY, nice? ahahahahaha [ laughing continues ] if you think the people of hawtlanta area suck you wait til ya get to nyc, mook.

Rochester was actually quite a nice trip. The weather was pleasant the entire week, food was good, and there was Jazz festival going on.

Response to Luis 2017-08-13 18:16:40

At 8/13/17 02:35 PM, Jurornumber3 wrote: You should come to Detroit.

Go to the city and check out the famous vacant lots.

I've always wanted to see what a post-apocalyptic world would look like.
Just to visit, not to actually live in.