00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PetrifiedPancake just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for music

1,000 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for music 2017-01-11 19:22:01

Does anyone know any good sources for music to remix? I have a few remixes from when I made audio submissions in 2009, but I haven't had luck finding any good sources. That and hard drive failures over the years caused me to lose a lof of my programs. Oh well.

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for music 2017-01-12 09:14:39

Look up remix competitions, where stems of the track are on offer. Those are chances.

On NG, if you find a track you want to remix so badly, ask permission for the stems. It'd be a darn sight better than, say, trying to ask someone else through press e-mails -- unless of course, they have a reputation for respondig quickly.

Response to Looking for music 2017-01-12 18:56:43

At 1/12/17 12:46 PM, cank wrote: You can do one of mine if you want. It's been done before (more than once). I can't guarantee a midi file for anything from the first half of my 2016 submissions, though. I lost a lot of projects due to a computer crash.

Thanks Cank. I've already got one song downloaded, your version of Carol of the Bells. I may keep that until Christmas of this year or just remix it and submit it anyway. I'm gonna continue to look through your submissions to find others that look like fun to remix. :)

People like remixing this piece of garbage, for whatever reason: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/674091

I tried listening to that, I could not last 30 seconds. Hell, I barely made it to 5. It's so grating at the start. No thanks to that track.

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature