00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YendorNG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

should I become transexual

1,881 Views | 41 Replies

Response to should I become transexual 2016-12-15 19:56:58

At 12/15/16 07:41 PM, NekoMika wrote: With well over 2,000+ mods and admins there, people can edit it but vandalism is usually reverted in a matter of seconds by staff, mods, or bots. Tranny is a car term but a derogatory term towards transgender people.

you know i was just kidding

[edit] I just typed out this entire reply before realizing that I just misread your entire post. Even though you say you're already transgendered though, I still want to put this out in the open because I feel as though it's important. :<

You're only 4-5 years older than me, so I'd just want to say this:

When I was on the younger side of the teenage spectrum and I was a little freshmen, I came to the conclusion that I wanted to be the other gender and I truly wasn't my 'real' gender. I already had issues with this when I was little as well. But after about a year of thinking on it... it just really wasn't the case at all. At least for me. Even after asking around, it seemed like most people I knew in that age felt the same way too. I mean, I understand you're older than that but it's still relevant I think.
Without going into too much detail for personal reasons, I implore you to seriously just think on it for a while and don't do anything too drastic until you are absolutely 100% sure that this is truly what you feel. Because once you start that surgery, you can't go back. You'll be sterile as well. You may find that to be either a good or bad thing, but my point is that it's a huge change to go through. Please be careful.

I also hope you were serious and that I didn't just take a joke seriously. I can't detect humor right now.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

At 12/15/16 11:59 PM, Sensationalism wrote: You don't seem to feel very strongly about being the wrong gender so I'd advise against it.
Then again you could cut your dick right off yourself, which I'm sure you'd love :P

I have felt like it'd be easier to be the opposite sex and like I might be more comfortable. But I could be either gender, I feel like the soul is gender-less. So it's easier to just live with the body you were given. Feel free to conform to the gender standards as much or as little as you wish.

I'm never going to conform to male gender standards. They're a literal joke to me, and I make fun of all the masculine aspects of myself to people when I'm not being completely feminine

Response to should I become transexual 2016-12-16 10:51:22

If you have to ask, the answer is no. You should be able to make a decision like this on your own before committing to it.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to should I become transexual 2016-12-16 16:47:15

It's up to you. If you like having a penis, keep it. If you hate it, well, just consider it realllllly well before you do anything about it. You can't go back. On the plus side, breast implants are getting to where they're mainstream.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to should I become transexual 2016-12-16 17:36:23

At 12/16/16 23:33 AM, TodorSostar wrote:

I think that you should do what you think is best but i personaly wouldn't chop it. u have my full support if u decide to become transexual

Response to should I become transexual 2016-12-17 03:56:40

At 12/16/16 04:47 PM, EDM364 wrote: It's up to you. If you like having a penis, keep it. If you hate it, well, just consider it realllllly well before you do anything about it. You can't go back. On the plus side, breast implants are getting to where they're mainstream.

its true I wouldn't be able to go back
I'll probably just opt for like hormone treatment

Response to should I become transexual 2016-12-17 03:59:15

At 12/17/16 03:56 AM, beakerboy wrote: its true I wouldn't be able to go back

I've heard good things about that. Not so much about surgery. Good luck either way. Hope you don't face a lot of prejudice in the process.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to should I become transexual 2016-12-17 04:02:23

At 12/17/16 03:59 AM, EDM364 wrote:
At 12/17/16 03:56 AM, beakerboy wrote: its true I wouldn't be able to go back
I've heard good things about that. Not so much about surgery. Good luck either way. Hope you don't face a lot of prejudice in the process.

thanks ^-^
ohh believe me if anyone made me feel uncomfortable about this IRL, I'd never consider it again. I'm really not that brave. my counselor is basically demanding that I get it done, my doctor is really proud of me that I've decided to opt into it, and her assistant was like, really groping me just because I wanted to become a girl.

Response to should I become transexual 2016-12-17 04:12:39

At 12/17/16 04:02 AM, beakerboy wrote: thanks ^-^
ohh believe me if anyone made me feel uncomfortable about this IRL, I'd never consider it again. I'm really not that brave. my counselor is basically demanding that I get it done, my doctor is really proud of me that I've decided to opt into it, and her assistant was like, really groping me just because I wanted to become a girl.

All I have to say is, don't do it if you don't really want to do it. Just because some "professional" thinks you need to change your body to meet societal standards doesn't mean you should or have to. Hell, they could be crazy. You never know these days. Sometimes I think people push trans-ness to the point of fetishism.

BBS Signature

Response to should I become transexual 2016-12-17 04:19:12

At 12/17/16 04:12 AM, EDM364 wrote:
At 12/17/16 04:02 AM, beakerboy wrote: thanks ^-^
All I have to say is, don't do it if you don't really want to do it. Just because some "professional" thinks you need to change your body to meet societal standards doesn't mean you should or have to. Hell, they could be crazy. You never know these days. Sometimes I think people push trans-ness to the point of fetishism.

There is nothing more relaxing than a female who embraces me for who I really am, even to the point of fetishism, actually that turns me on :P

i am a lesbo after all

Response to should I become transexual 2016-12-17 15:48:48

At 12/17/16 04:02 AM, beakerboy wrote: if anyone made me feel uncomfortable about this IRL, I'd never consider it again.

don't let your dreams be dreams

reach for the stars

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature