00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yamusy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need a Comic Artist

449 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need a Comic Artist 2016-10-05 11:16:50

*** IT'S NOT A PAID PROJECT. IT'S A TRIAL AND EXPERIMENT. SO, IF YOU HAVE SOME TIME AND THEN HELP ONLY.

I can come up with a story, but I need a designer to make it into art. You don't have to be Pro; it's fine as long you have a skill and serious about it. So, let me know if you want to help me seriously and sincerely

P.S: I made promotion plan already. I will give 90% selling profit if I can sell to the readers. Are you want to join?

I need a Comic Artist

Response to I need a Comic Artist 2016-10-05 15:44:23

At 10/5/16 11:16 AM, Flashkid77 wrote: *** IT'S NOT A PAID PROJECT. IT'S A TRIAL AND EXPERIMENT. SO, IF YOU HAVE SOME TIME AND THEN HELP ONLY.

I can come up with a story, but I need a designer to make it into art. You don't have to be Pro; it's fine as long you have a skill and serious about it. So, let me know if you want to help me seriously and sincerely

P.S: I made promotion plan already. I will give 90% selling profit if I can sell to the readers. Are you want to join?

If it's helpful in anyway (or you're already signed up), try Tapastic. You have to sign up and everything but there's a great community of artists and writers of many styles and levels of art. The forms are very active and a lot of people come together to make comics for fun all the time. I used to be apart of the site and its very much worth looking into if you're interested.

- I do not wish to hurt you, just merely torture you -

BBS Signature

Response to I need a Comic Artist 2016-10-06 13:24:22

I am there. But nobody wanna dot it free and I can't afford to pay right now

Response to I need a Comic Artist 2016-10-06 22:56:33 (edited 2016-10-06 22:58:34)

At 10/6/16 01:24 PM, Flashkid77 wrote: I am there. But nobody wanna dot it free and I can't afford to pay right now

[edit] I misread it completely and thought you ASKED for a pro, when you said the opposite and said that you DON'T have to be pro.
...don't mind me. On the bright side, it's only been a day since you've posted. It just takes a while for someone to pick up the offer. [/edit]

Well I mean, you specifically asked for "pro" artist for free. What did you expect to happen?

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to I need a Comic Artist 2016-10-08 14:27:18

I never asked for "pro" artist for free. Read again :D

Response to I need a Comic Artist 2016-10-11 16:16:30

here's samples of my art tell me if you like and i can help out

I need a Comic Artist

“Relearn what you already know,adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”

-- Bruce Lee

BBS Signature

Response to I need a Comic Artist 2016-10-13 09:07:33 (edited 2016-10-13 09:14:18)

We can work together if you like... I like to discuss with you. Drop me a message if you like to help me sincerely.