00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hoodies

1,820 Views | 27 Replies

Hoodies 2016-05-09 18:15:49

Do you like hoodies? If so, why? What is your favorite color of hoodie to wear? Do you like the ones with strings or no strings? What is the best fabric for a hoodie to be made of?

Discuss your thoughts, NG.

Also, @Hoodie

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-09 18:22:32

At 5/9/16 06:15 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Do you like hoodies? If so, why? What is your favorite color of hoodie to wear? Do you like the ones with strings or no strings? What is the best fabric for a hoodie to be made of?

Discuss your thoughts, NG.

Also, @Hoodie

Hoodies are great. I wish I lived in a colder place so that I could wear them year round.
I like boring colors because hoodies are good for just blending into the crowd.
I don't like stringless hoodies because they don't deserve to be called hoodies.
I don't care what fabric as long as it doesn't have that fake fur stuff because it irritates me.

Overall I think hoodies are the ultimate piece of clothing and the only downfall is that wearing them year round is hard to do in a lot of places.

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-09 18:52:53

I only wear a hoodie if it's appropriate.

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-09 18:59:22

At 5/9/16 06:57 PM, Centaurora wrote: Don't make threads making fun of my pals name dude I'll fight you

Please stay on topic. This thread is for talking about hoodies.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-09 19:03:49

I don't mind hoodies, it's just something I wouldn't wear often these days unless they fit my aesthetic -- which seems to be earthy and tribal these days.

Also, here are a whole bunch of stylised hoodies.
http://kaypikefashion.deviantart.com/gallery/37088273/Hoodies-Not-For-Sale

Now those, maybe I can dig.

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-09 19:04:13

At 5/9/16 06:28 PM, Homicidee wrote:
Hoodies are alright. When I went to school I would always use gel on my hair. Thus, killing the purpose of having a hood. My favorite color would be white because my school didn't allow any other color besides white due to our gangs. I like the one with stings it entertains you whilst bored. I'd say I enjoy both polyester, and cotton.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I also like white hoodies.

10/10 would +1 again.

Thank you for your praise. Stay cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-09 19:47:57

At 5/9/16 06:15 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Do you like hoodies?

Yeah

If so, why?

I don't know. I just do.

What is your favorite color of hoodie to wear?

All of my hoodies (aside from band related ones) are different shades of solid grey.

Do you like the ones with strings or no strings?

All of mine have strings.

What is the best fabric for a hoodie to be made of?

No preference.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-09 21:50:53

Hoodies are comfortable, but the weather here is always warm. The only time I can wear one is for 3 months and then that's it.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-09 21:52:58

lightweight n plain colored hoodies bb.

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-09 21:55:34

My current favorite hoodie is this gray Bob Marley light zip hoodie with a lion's head with headphones for mane. Used to be this black Tool zip hoodie with a brain on the back with a pill wedged in it, but I lost it (my friend might have stolen it). Also have a black Solefald - Red for Fire/Black for Death hoodie, a black Tool hoodie with sparking synapses on the back, a black Megadeth hoodie with this eagle missile shit going on on the back and a red Ulver - Blood Inside hoodie, all without zippers and with the big kangaroo pouch pocket in the front. I also have a black Kamelot light zip hoodie and this big thick black... uh... hoodie that I like to wear in the cold or rain that has a white dragon in the front. That's my heaviest one.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-09 22:57:07

I love hoodies, they're great for sleeping, whether it's while you wear them or as a blanket. I think I prefer darker colors because stains show less easily. The one I have is a plaid of blue, charcoal, plum, light green, and light tan. Not too stylish, but I still like it.

The only thing is that when I wear them I'm sometimes worried I'll be shot repeatedly.

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-10 00:33:11

At 5/9/16 07:25 PM, Hoodie wrote: Hoodies are fucking stupid.

You should tell the fine users of Newgrounds why you hate hoodies.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-10 06:49:46

Used to have a really nice orange one.

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-10 15:07:50

At 5/10/16 09:30 AM, Hoodie wrote:
I'm just glad this dsb thread isn't locked.

I agree, then no one could talk about hoodies.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-10 16:11:16

Dark colors, strings, cotton

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-10 20:59:34

i like darker colors. cotton, or whatever, really. i don't really like strings, but have found them useful on a cold day. i also don't like zippers on mine. i wear them when the weather might get cool/cold and i wear them when i know it'll be kinda cold and i have an extra jacket for over top.

having glasses, i like having a hood or a hat to throw over my head to get cover from rain.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-10 21:03:22

i like to attach vacuum cleaners to my nipples so that they become longer and i can pull on them as if they were hoodie strings

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-10 21:47:23

At 5/10/16 09:40 PM, usgurshaan178 wrote: I want you to search up vacuum nipples and make the first image your profile picture.

that was not nearly as disturbing as i was expecting.

regardless, i'll stick with the gekkoukan high emblem.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-10 23:22:58

Hoodies are great for almost everything. I use them all the time, they make pretty good work clothing too.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-11 00:04:23

I like hoodies so long as they're not too small. My only complaint is that they compromise my poriferal vision and that they can be too warm in 50+ degree weather. My favorite color is either dark blue or yellow.

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-11 02:06:13

At 5/10/16 09:03 PM, TOXlCITY wrote: i like to attach vacuum cleaners to my nipples so that they become longer and i can pull on them as if they were hoodie strings

That sounds...that sounds awful.

At 5/10/16 11:25 PM, zornuzkull wrote: I only wear clothes stolen from the recently deceased...

Do you only steal hoodies from the deceased? If so, why?

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-11 20:23:19

I love hoodies. I prefer them over sized in dark colors and I cut the strings out of all of my jackets and hoodies.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-11 20:34:05

Zip up, no strings, kangaroo pouch.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-11 23:18:37

i usually prefer track jackets, and dark ones of either track jackets or hoodies.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-05-12 17:02:32

At 5/11/16 08:23 PM, Kayleeee wrote: I love hoodies. I prefer them over sized in dark colors and I cut the strings out of all of my jackets and hoodies.

I prefer them to be over-sized, too, for comfort. I usually go with dark colors, too.

At 5/11/16 08:34 PM, AlphaCentauri wrote: Zip up, no strings, kangaroo pouch.

I can't stand zip-up hoodies sometimes. I definitely prefer no zipper.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-06-07 20:42:29

At 5/12/16 05:02 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I prefer them to be over-sized, too, for comfort. I usually go with dark colors, too.

How over-sized are we talking?

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-06-08 13:15:48

At 6/7/16 08:42 PM, Kayleeee wrote:
At 5/12/16 05:02 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I prefer them to be over-sized, too, for comfort. I usually go with dark colors, too.

Maybe just a size larger than I usually get.

BBS Signature

Response to Hoodies 2016-06-08 14:15:32

At 6/8/16 01:15 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 6/7/16 08:42 PM, Kayleeee wrote:
Maybe just a size larger than I usually get.

Yeah, I like a dudes Medium, which is the equivalent of a females Large. Nice and cozy to cuddle up in.

BBS Signature