00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

PiXel Art Needed!

660 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

PiXel Art Needed! 2016-04-23 11:42:54

hi everyone!
im looking for a pixel artist to help me creating a logo, some fonts and background for a "wallpapper" ilustration. Anyone Who is intrested is free to send me a PM or comment on this topic!

Thank you very much for your attention

(pinchi carita sonrriente encabronada)

Response to PiXel Art Needed! 2016-04-25 04:30:56

Is this a paid gig?

BBS Signature

Response to PiXel Art Needed! 2016-04-25 06:33:17

What kind of wallpaper is it? I've got some experience with pixel art -- and am willing to do it pro bono given my circumstances at the moment.

Response to PiXel Art Needed! 2016-04-27 13:14:27

At 4/25/16 06:33 AM, Troisnyx wrote: What kind of wallpaper is it? I've got some experience with pixel art -- and am willing to do it pro bono given my circumstances at the moment.

well, i need a ilustration to use it in youtube videos as a background with my name as a big logo on it. i´m lookig for a background using diferent colors, Not so vivid as anamanagushi but neither a "just blue" background. I make chiptune music and i want the logo with the name NeXsard fitting the 8 bit topic.

I´m Including some examples

PiXel Art Needed!

Response to PiXel Art Needed! 2016-04-27 13:19:42

At 4/27/16 01:14 PM, NeXsard wrote:
At 4/25/16 06:33 AM, Troisnyx wrote: What kind of wallpaper is it? I've got some experience with pixel art -- and am willing to do it pro bono given my circumstances at the moment.
well, i need a ilustration to use it in youtube videos as a background with my name as a big logo on it. i´m lookig for a background using diferent colors, Not so vivid as anamanagushi but neither a "just blue" background. I make chiptune music and i want the logo with the name NeXsard fitting the 8 bit topic.

I´m Including some examples

I can try -- but it won't be the best. I'll do it anyway just for kicks.
The prime example of a pixel artist would be @Carrion or @ScepterDPinoy -- and if you are looking for the best, you'd best look from either of them.

Response to PiXel Art Needed! 2016-06-13 21:17:30

I'm up for the task!