00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Background Artist

432 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Background Artist 2016-03-23 05:58:16

I am finding a team member who has good skill of drawing backgrounds. You need to draw after listening our idea/concept. If you can help us then respond to this thread.

*** I can't pay you right now unfortunately but I would like to pay you something (depends on situation and your skill)

Actually I need you help me for sometime like a team member, so if you are fine with it then you are very welcome mate

Response to Background Artist 2016-03-23 07:44:08

Can you show me an example of what you have to offer as a team mate?

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Background Artist 2016-03-23 08:42:23

Well!! If you are here for money mainly then I don't waste your time with me for sure. I am a beginner animator and I just started animation so I need someone who wanna help me for sometime without money.

Although I will pay but not more than 5-10$. Now it's your decision. I will pay via PayPal probably if you wanna get in..

You should know Perspective drawing knowledge also

Background Artist

Response to Background Artist 2016-03-23 09:02:48

Well it's good that now you are upfront about what you are offering. Your original post should've included this information. I was asking on behalf of all the people who might see this and be interested. @wondermeow

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Background Artist 2016-03-23 10:09:27

HI Mate,

Looks like one of my other mates got here first and ask the questions, lol.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Background Artist 2016-03-23 12:34:28

I have always a place for you mate and you know it too

Response to Background Artist 2016-03-23 22:05:28

Hi Dude,

Cool mate I'm good for now dude the projects are climbing up on me but if you do need help just send me a message. I can try to do a few backgrounds for you if your not in any hurry for it, cheers good luck with your project mate.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

At 3/23/16 12:34 PM, Flashkid77 wrote: I have always a place for you mate and you know it too

BBS Signature

Response to Background Artist 2016-03-23 22:09:12

If I were looking for work, I would want to see some of your animations or artwork before I made any artwork for you.