00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hello Newgrounds :)

8,988 Views | 129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Hello Newgrounds :) 2017-03-23 09:01:17

OK, back to morning sketching. Not that sketchy looking, because it's scaled down a lot, so lines look more solid.

It's not that original idea, but there no serious attempt on the character. Maybe because it's silly idea :) But you probably noticed my love for thunder thighs, so I would like to make something from it eventually. Or just to have fun. Meet Maria aka The Thunder Thighs.

There's one local song about it, it's more of a poem :), so that's why I picked Maria as her name. I'll try some variations with her design, but I guess only logical place for the logo are her thighs. Inner thighs :)

Response to Hello Newgrounds :) 2017-03-27 08:37:05

Start your day with some music to wake up properly. Dance is optional. Then start drawing :)

Response to Hello Newgrounds :) 2017-03-28 07:30:47

It hardly can be cornier than this. Being a 2m tall dude prone to weird accidents, I had my fair share of funny falls. But the battle with gravity to stay up is way more funnier than falling on the ground :) Anyway, this is Daisy, girls I drew for this morning sketch.

One of these days I'll stop creating characters :) But it's so much fun. And I'm sure something can be done with Daisy too, just need to find her a right spot.

In other news - Guess the Booty Round 2 stream was great, a lot of booties were made. Image for the off stream game will be ready and posted soon, so prepare yourself.

Response to Hello Newgrounds :) 2017-03-29 10:20:40

Hey man, sorry for the late reply I kinda still get used to Newground Interface hehehe
Thanks man a lot man!

Really love you new girls (as always!)dude they are sexy and super dinamic!

At 3/4/17 09:57 AM, HugoTendaz wrote: Thank you @alejandroartworks , lineart is my favorite part. Your gallery is good, I'm a bit late but congratulations on front page.

Yeah, that booty is pretty big, @DiggidyDelRio. But I think she's OK, because her center of gravity is in the right place, if you ask me :)

___
And here's the drawing from this morning.

Instead of finishing all the sketches that lay around, I keep making more :) I started sketching, but went too far with this one. Couldn't stop, it was too funny to stop. I might even create a comic based on her, this idea seems funny and interesting enough to give it more of my time. Meet Isabella, my vampire wife :)

Now, back to finishing all the pinups that are waiting for inks and colors.

Response to Hello Newgrounds :) 2017-03-29 10:21:33

and btw wich brush are you using for those sexy ink lines?

Cherios!

Response to Hello Newgrounds :) 2017-03-29 12:59:59

Thank you @alejandroartworks . I did a lot of sketches recently, got to finish some of them now :) Glad to see your thread here, hope you will continue posting your WIPs. It's great to see other's progress.

As for the brush, it's Zombie Yeti's brush. He's great inker and he posted his Manga Studio brushes for free - http://www.zombieyeti.com/free-manga-studio-5-ink-brush-pens/ . If you use MS, or Clip Paint Studio, you will notice it's similar to G-pen, but tweaked to be a lot more like real inking brush. If you're not using MS I recommend to try it. Maybe it doesn't suit your painting style, which is awesome BTW, but inking in it is very enjoyable.

____
This is drawing I forgot to post here. It's study sketch of The Flintstones. I like Ed Benedict's designs, it's always good to study old masters. I of course drew Wilma off-model, that's the best way to draw :) I think studies of this style will be a lot useful for creating my comic - My Vampire Wife.

Response to Hello Newgrounds :) 2017-04-07 08:51:37

This morning I started with study of some Dita Von Teese images, she's very pretty, and it turned in this sketchy one panel comic of My Vampire Wife Isabella. Although actual comic will be in cartoony style, I might make this one panel comics in my regular style in the future.

Response to Hello Newgrounds :) 2017-04-10 09:30:03

Compilation of sketches/thumbnails from yesterday and this morning of My Vampire Wife Isabella. Some will be used in future pinups, but I also wanted to get more images in one place for future references. And to explore with more sexy clothing, vampires love to be sexy :)

Response to Hello Newgrounds :) 2017-04-11 08:21:56

This morning's sketch of Isabella. I used a photo of very beautiful Sherilyn Fenn, actress from Twin Peaks, for reference. It's a real shame she didn't play Vampirella, I think she would nail that role.

On the hair note - I'm pretty sure I found shape for Isabella's hair. It started as simple round shape, then with split in the middle, now it's more on the side. It's a lot better silhouette this way. And it's a lot more angular, so it can show she's a predator after all :)

Response to Hello Newgrounds :) 2017-07-19 07:21:20

Long time no see mister forum thread, I have something for ya :)

I've been watching Johnny Utah's streams where he made Nightmare Cops animations for the characters. I'm not much of a gamer, but this looks too good to be missed. So I look forward to punching some nightmare creatures once it's released.

And for this morning sketching I wanted to try some more action packed poses, so I though why not draw unshaved Jason jumping over some ghoulish tentacles :) As you can see, I have to work on my tentacles :)

I'll ink and draw more details once I see the game and get better understanding of characters and backgrounds. But still I wanted to post something in time for San Diego Comic-Con where they will present demo. Good luck fellas, make us proud.