00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Stories?

954 Views | 9 Replies

Newgrounds Stories? 2015-08-05 12:41:49

So I was reading the SleepyCabin Reddit and this thread got me thinking. Does anyone have any good stories from their days on Newgrounds they'd like to tell?

I'll go first. At Pico Day one year, I was smoking cigars with my fellow NGers. The only problem was, I had never smoked a cigar before. Mindchamber told me that the way to smoke a cigar you don't inhale the smoke, but left it waft in your mouth like a fine wine, then puff it back out. Needless to say, I was retarded and inhaled the smoke and all hell broke loose. The amount of hacking and gagging that came from me was unreal, I tell you. I had to drink several glasses of water before I got back to normal. From then on, I never smoked a cigar again.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stories? 2015-08-05 17:34:14

i dont cave into peer pressure and smoking is wrong.

i remember sitting with friends and playing osama flash durin the days of nine eleven. tobacco is more dangerous than bin laden ever was.

Response to Newgrounds Stories? 2015-08-05 18:06:07

I got in a 2 year flamewar with a guy named Purelymad99. I talk about it at least once a month.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stories? 2015-08-05 18:38:49

This one guy, @noir90 constantly messaged me saying weird things like "tsunade has big tits"

Newgrounds Stories?

Response to Newgrounds Stories? 2015-08-05 18:44:58

newgrounds chat was funny as fuck

spam wars of 2013 were crazy

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stories? 2015-08-05 19:53:06

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stories? 2015-08-06 14:55:56

Maus giving me a 30 day ban back in 2006 for copy pasting a shit ton of text and getting really dumb. Didn't matter because literally the next day my mom tricked me into being admitted into a psychiatric care facility for kids for a couple months.

Response to Newgrounds Stories? 2015-08-06 23:08:13 (edited 2015-08-06 23:09:23)

I once showed up a couple minutes late to the first day of class at my college. There was one open seat, so I promptly took it. Sitting next to me on my left was a gentleman I had never seen on campus before, but we sort of got along. I showed him my primitive sketches I brought for the homework and he brought out some illustrations he did in a past class and I told him they reminded me of a series I used to watch on Newgrounds.com called Fallen Angel.

He then confessed, that he was the creator of Fallen Angel, I didn't believe him at first so I kind of convinced him to make a forum post on the BBS with me and sure as hell the account he posted from was the author of Fallen Angel.

Over the next year we would chill out at lunch or after class and smoke some dank weed and play PS3 games or watch Top Gear.

Through him I met all of the artists from ToonHole.com, and now I see him at the small house parties they throw every few months.

Response to Newgrounds Stories? 2015-08-06 23:24:59

I was jacking off in the NG office one day and Tom Fulp walked in on me. He stared at me for a long time, untill he face turned red and he was overcome with lust. I pounded his pooper all night

Response to Newgrounds Stories? 2015-08-07 00:36:00

What's the matter with you people!